Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Absences Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 pm
In this thread, as courtesy to any RP partners you might have in the guild, please post here if you plan to be gone for any extended periods of time and quote them, letting them know of your absence~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:15 pm
I'm going to post this here. But this is an apology notice for being gone so long and often... But things are getting hectic, wedding plans not going according to plan... My job is working me 40 hours a week, which is fine except i'm part time, and in a new position that I've only just started and it's really stressing. I hope you understand! This is also a warning that I will still be gone for a few more days at max, give me three at the most, before I can jump back in and post and be helpful like a good mod biggrin

Like I said, wedding stuff is killing me, and new job position... Ugh.... Anyway, for those interested, I've found seven different bridesmaids dressed that I like and each of them have not had the right size when we went to order them, or completely stopped being made... Which absolutely sucked... But we finally have some. Which is a plus. I am in the midst of designing decor and making my mind up about how it's supposed to look >.< (Not to mention that my fiance hasn't even asked all the planned groomsmen to be groomsmen...)

We are going out of state on tuesday to visit a recommended jeweler... I don't know why we are traveling four hours but fine...

Alright I'm off my soap box. Ladies, unless you know exactly how everything is going to be, don't rush into marriage >.<  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:52 pm
gonk
i'm so sorry!!!
i've been so busy with packing, arguing, and dealing with my overprotective cousin's "i'm going to kill them" attitude that i haven't been able to get on and check with you guys.

long story short, indiana's new law or whatever cost me my job, so i was fired from working at a house-cleaning service.
apparently a neat-freak gay can't be trusted to clean houses for money?
anyway, i may have time to post tomorrow, or tonight if i'm lucky.

this also cost me most of the easter event, which sucks worse than my ex-boyfriend.
in the life choices way, of course.

Lia Syuki

Sythril Vythethi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:00 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment

That's horrible. You can always come clean houses around here. Everyone has kids and about fifty million pets, though.

Take your time. I've actually been a bit dead lately. Don't know why. I'm capable of posting. Guess I've just been lazy?  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:45 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Sorry I haven't been very active. My son got sick and then I got sick from taking care of him and then my daughter broke her leg trying to be Thor. I've been a very busy woman. burning_eyes I'll be able to post soon, hopefully. So sorry for holding you up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:53 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Sorry I haven't been very active. My son got sick and then I got sick from taking care of him and then my daughter broke her leg trying to be Thor. I've been a very busy woman. burning_eyes I'll be able to post soon, hopefully. So sorry for holding you up.

Oh goodness. It's quite alright. I hope every starts feeling better.
Take your time, dear. There is no rush at all. :3

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:09 pm
Well, it's that time again. No, not that one, it's finals week over here. Due to an overload of essays to write, I'm not gonna have much time for RPing. I'll try to get done Cameron so that Teito isn't stuck for any longer than he has been, but beyond that it'll depend on the day. Right now I've got two essays to finish and three to revise all in one week. Plus a cover letter for the portfolio, but that's the easy part. Hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly the week after next. I'll try to squeeze stuff in, but no guarantees.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:12 pm
Lia Syuki
Well, it's that time again. No, not that one, it's finals week over here. Due to an overload of essays to write, I'm not gonna have much time for RPing. I'll try to get done Cameron so that Teito isn't stuck for any longer than he has been, but beyond that it'll depend on the day. Right now I've got two essays to finish and three to revise all in one week. Plus a cover letter for the portfolio, but that's the easy part. Hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly the week after next. I'll try to squeeze stuff in, but no guarantees.

Ouch...
Good luck!

thisgivesmetimetohaveCyrusfindthatcaterpie,lol  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

-Luckybirdy008-

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm
I am unsure of how often I can post the next three weeks. I have traveling coming up and I"ll be out of state. I will try and post as I can. But I felt I needed to give everyone a heads up. Thank you for your time.

~LB  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm
I don't have any RP partners in particular that this is for, but I'm gonna need to go on hiatus for a bit due to real life, projects, and other distractions. Though, I can still be reached by PMs. ^^;  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 am
Razsminion

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

Makako-ma

So due to some drama that toke place at the beginning of this week which was bad enough to cause an actual fist fight my wife was prompted to seek out a new trailer to remove use from our now former roommates. So come Friday we'll be moving across town. Im not sure if will cause any lose of internet time but its a possibility to be sure so this is my heads up of the possibility to my Rp partners and the crew.
I can't see the lose lasting any longer then a week tops but there is the risk i might not return for up to a month or more stare Im sorry for any problems this causes and id have given a sooner notice but i wasn't even told until yesterday =___=

wish me luck ... up until the move i will stay active ... as much as i can any way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:46 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity

D: Baw... Good luck Tano ; v;  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:31 am
Razsminion

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

We are officially moving today / tomorrow so i might be off line for a while. Not sure how long but bills are stacking hard core atm so it might be a week+ unless my wife's accounted for internet then i might be back on th day after we get moved in.
Wish me lucky heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:44 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Razsminion

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

We are officially moving today / tomorrow so i might be off line for a while. Not sure how long but bills are stacking hard core atm so it might be a week+ unless my wife's accounted for internet then i might be back on th day after we get moved in.
Wish me lucky heart

Good luck Tano!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Razsminion

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

Wish me lucky heart

Good luck, Tano heart Be safe!  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas