Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:09 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
A lot on his mind...Forest's EdgeYena and PomThe top part is really just a bit for afterthe event with the dragons so its okay to skip if ya'll want to ^^"

Ray seemed very against Elijah carry him, but with that dragon's onslaught he didn't care what Ray thought about it- he wasn't prepared to leave his friend behind, "Ray I will tell you a million times and more YOU'RE NOT A BURDEN. SO stop saying it and let me carry you we have to get outta here!" his usual calm was replaced with a more forceful attitude. There were a lot of things him and Ray needed to talk about, but if anyone needed to apologize it was him. To act the way he did when Ray was in bad shape to begin with, it was wrong. He felt Ray's weight against his shoulder and taking it as acceptance he darted away with their teacher, but soon they were surrounded by other dragons and guys in capes. He quickly recognized him as Dragon Tamers, "Woah!" his fear became excitement and watch the tamers in awe as they fought the dragon, but then he heard something weird from one of them- eggs? While they dealt with the battling Eli was taken with everyone to recieve help, finally he felt he could relax, but Ray was still in his arms. Ray felt the same and he was about to put ihm down but the boy began to mumble something. It was another apology and Eli smiled worringly, of he would be saying this now. Eli did what his brother would have done when he was sad, he petted Ray's head gently as he found a place to sit him down, "I know Ray...I'm sorry too...I'll never let you feel alone again..."
User Image
The outside air was crisp, but compared to the Leoconoe District it was warm. Only yesterday were they battling dragons, now they were leaving for the holidays to see their families. Elijah only had a few bruises from where he was knocked down, but he was really only worried for Ray and his aunt. He was glad to hear she was going to be okay but it kept him uneasy well into into the night. Now he stood on the edge of the forest with Yena at his side sniffing the ground and Aipom around his neck, looking towards the wooded area curiously. Eli smiled at the monkey and stated, "Well Aipom this is gonna the last time you see here for awhile, once the train comes in later we'll be heading to home," Aipom rolled off his shoulders and landed on the ground hopping around, not completely understanding him, "But don't worry! Foretree is a huge forest you're gonna love it! Mauville is okay but its basically a mall...it's going to be weird heading back..."

It finally hit him that this would be his first holiday at home without his brother...and he might not get to see any of his friends here for quite some time. After how harsh he was to Marcus he wouldn't be surprised if the guy didn't want to talk to him again. He understood Ray needing to recover but he really wanted to talk more to him too- there were too many things to be done in just one day...

He puffed a cloud of cold breath and pulled out his pokegear. He clicked on Marcus's name to call, but only a few rings and no answer, so he after a disappointed sigh he left a voicemail,
"Hey Marcus...I just wanted to talk...I understand if you don't want to talk to me...but I feel I really need to tell you something," He tried to think of where he might be..."Maybe he's with his brother..." he immediately shook his head, he almost forgot they had a strained relationship. While his pokemon played in the shallow snow he looked back to campus,”Well he could be in the school building right?" he whistled to Yena and Aipom clung to his leg, prompting him to give him a arm to carry him on, ”Okay let's head back, maybe we'll find him somewhere on the main campus..."

[Exit]

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 pm
void post  
JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 pm
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing: uniform
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:18
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:15
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus walked along the forest path, taking care to duck under some low falling branches that were on the edge of snapping off. He had been in Ordell for about six months-almost half a year! When had that happened!- and the one thing that hadn't changed were his usual morning walks.
It was a habit from living in Eterna, a stone throw's away from Eterna forest. He would get up every morning, early enough that missing class wouldn't be an issue and go walk in the forest. The crisp air would wake him up and he'd get to see the morning pokemon just as they were waking up too.
Besides, he thought, it's really good for Valiant...especially now.
His starter had undergone a personality change upon evolving. One Marcus wasn't honestly sure how to handle. He didn't like being held anymore-which it was hard enough to do now that he was about twice the size he had been- and he never stood still. Marcus' room had been trashed upon release the moment he had gotten back from break. Valiant had spun around in cricles and refused to stop even when he had started breaking stuff. He had started taking him out on walks and that seemed to help.
Right now the pokemon had taken from the trees, jumping from branch to brach and letting out what seemed to be some pent up energy.
He sidestepped a Pidgey's burrow, knowing already where they nested. After you took the same walk for half a year, you learned where the pokemon were and how to look out for them. Thanks to Mr. Takahiro's ( or actually technically Mr. Reyes' assignment he had actually scanned almost all the forest pokemon you found in the mornings.
"Except for that one" Marcus said glancing as a green pokemon wiggled down form the underbrush. It began eating a leaf and Marcus, figuring this was as good a spot as any, sat down and scanned it.

Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on its favorite leaves.

Listening, Marcus took out his phone and snapped a picture. Opening up a note taking app on his phone and typing out some extra things aside from what the dex has to offer.
It has an ormeterium, or red antennae on top of it's head...and man it can eat,
It was something he had picked up recently, as his activities from joining the research club really caught up with him. Part of the description had said that they made observations, and wrote them down. Marcus wasn't good at writing but he knew he could type down things on his phone, and that together with the picture it would look more like an actual report.
Looking down he noticed the caterpie had climbed on his lap. It was looking up at him with huge black eyes that Marcus knew were just markings but that made him smile just the same. ( it was too cute)
"Wish I could take you home with me" he said offering it a leaf "But I don't have any more pokeballs"
He could always bring it into the room and keep it there...he and Valiant had been friends before he had caught him after all.
But then Valiant's been acting weird...for all I know he'll try and toss the caterpie into the drawer or something, the boy thought as the Vigoroth let out a cry and jumped onto another tree.

OutOfChillComments: will add the Deino once I make it's format.
Word Count: -shrug emoji-

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 1 Rare Candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
↦pen and folder
↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
↦tickets 10 + 4 from lamia festival = 14

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant

Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

The caterpie crawled up from Marcus' lap and up his arm, making the boy giggle. He caught movement from the bush behind him and turned around spotting a round orange pokemon with red cheek pouchs and black whiskers.
"Well hello" he said bringing up his gear to scan it.

Dedenne, the Antenna Pokémon. Dedenne communicates long distance with other Dedenne by sending radio waves through its antenna-like whiskers

'Oh cool"
Marcus whispered watching as the pokemon's antennae twitched. Could it really talk to other deddenne like that? How did the radio waves work? Maybe he could ask Evelyn? He knew she knew a lot and read a lot about pokemon too ( Marcus sometimes thouht she was smarter because she actually read. As opposed to him who just memorized nature shows and walked around observing pokemon) He wished there was a way for him to listen to books, that would be...so much simpler. Instead whenever he read he felt like the words were running away from him, and then he got all mixed up.
Watching pokemon ( both in documentaries and in person) was just so much simpler.
But Eve reads books so....so maybe I can ask her about the dedenne and she can tell me what the books say about them, the boy thought as the dedenne finally gave up on trying to figure out how a backpack worked and went back into the underbrush.

He wanted to take a picture but found it a bit hard to due to the caterpie crawling up his arm. The dedenne cocked it's head to the side before going up to Marcus' backpack, a bit away from where he was sitting and sniffed at it.
"Okay...so you like cookies" he said smiling as the Dedenne seemed to inspect the bag even more "Cool, good to know"
Standing up he reached his arm up so the caterpie could crawl up on one of the trees, he'd have to get going soon if he wanted to get back to his room and have some breakfast before class started.
"Now where did Valiant get off to?"
He hadn't noticed but the whooping the Vigoroth had taken to doing as he leapt from tree to tree could no longer be heard. Marcus frowned, the last thing he needed was to lose his starter pokemon.

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 1 Rare Candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:42 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant

Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Looking around for his Vigoroth, Marcus smiled when he found a yellow mouse pokemon with blue ears peering up at him.
"Hey" he said sitting back on his heels trying his best to be quiet about it so as not to scare it. He wondered if it was the same minum he had seen earlier in the school year.
"Min!"
It certainly seemed to like him. Marcus reached out a hand tentatively, the pokemon for it's part gave it a cursory sniff before bumping his nose into the boy's hand.
"Okay..yeah" Marcus said reaching into his bag ( now slipped back onto his shoulders) "yeah okay"
He took out one of the pokeblock snacks both Valiant and Deino seemed to like and dropped it in front of the minum. The little pokemon considered it before picking it up.

"GooooooooooROTH VI!"

Valiant dropped down in front of Marcus with something between a screech and a roar, startling the smaller pokemon and sending it running into the relative safety of the bushes.
"Valiant wha-what did ya do that for?!" Marcus said more in shock than actual anger as the pokemon started to swipe at the bush.
"Valiant stop-AH!" reaching out to stop him had proven to be a bad idea as the pokemon had spun around and scratched Marcus in the arm sending him back.
Marcus winced as he looked at his arm, two parallel scratches were on his arm, red and angry and just shy of bleeding. They weren't exactly deep but they weren't shallow either ( nothing like what Valiant's claws had been able to do as a slakoth, that was for sure)
The monkey's rage was cut short as concerned noises started coming from it instead, it ran to it's trainer making whinning noises and beating his head against' Marcus' side in a show of affection and concern.
"It's..it's okay. It's okay. I'm okay" Marcus reassured his pokemon patting it in the head, although he couldn't help but wince as he moved his arm.
"I'm gonna have to change my shirt" he thought petting the Vigoroth once more before returning it. "Why do you keep going beserk like this I don't get it."
Valiant of course, could offer no answer from inside it's pokeball. Not that Marcus expected him to anyways.

-exit-

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 1 Rare Candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:35 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feeling the brisk air in the surroundings, Iris walked the forest with her pokemon behind and beside her. It was the afternoon but the cold and lack of sun make the grass crunch from the icy dew. It made Iris giggle from the sounds and the feeling of the water that the ice had now melted into. On her back was a cloth case that was making noise too from the branches above.

"Here we are,"Iris said as she sat down on a rock. She shivered from the cold of the surface but it warmed up as she took out her Guitar from the case. "It's away from the school and yet close enough that we don't get lost like some horror movie victim. now I can practice."

Iris strummed her strings but she started to play notes. The beats were slower than she had original heard since she was still trying to time the strings with the hand claps.

"Running in a crowd, in a faceless town.. I need to feel the touch of a friend.." she started to sing as she got the hang of the strings. "In the courtside, I wander far and wide, the isolation gets me again..." As she singing, her pokemon stopped what they were doing to look at iris playing her music. Even Mako was merely gnawing on a rock as he listened to the voice coming from the girl. Iris looked at her audience of 4 and smiled as she continued.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Scary Face
      ► Scratch
      ►Sand Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:04 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco sighed as he continued to walk around the forest. His latest search for the Haunted House left him empty handed except for tired feet and a runny nose. His conversation with Skylar had been cut short once class began and with the new teacher being introduce to class there was no longer time for Club talk even after class finished he wasn't able to see Skylar again. He was starting to think that his formal request had been completely ignored which caused the boy to momentarily sigh in defeat. He gulped down that sad sigh from escaping anymore and instead decided to focus on continuing his search. Skylar wasn't the type to ignore her club members, she might be called an Ice Queen by some students, but he didn't believe any of that or at least not anymore; not after the battle against Drampa. He really stopped and thought about the events in Leoconoe District then his body would tense up because he had been very close to getting really hurt, maybe dying even. Skylar was closer to that end than him when it happened and he couldn't stop blaming himself for not being more useful. As his thoughts lingered on Skylar, he decided to write another message using his PokeGear. "Dear Skylar...no, she would kick me if I said that...'Good afternoon Moore, whenever you are ready to talk (about my formal club request) please let me know. Thank you and have a good day' there! Now whenever she's ready she'll contact me and hopefully with good news." Marco looked at his Pokemon who were busy talking to each other. At least his Pokemon were getting along which was good for his team dynamic, but he also wished that he could get along better with his peers. Tera was his only friend and he hadn't seen her since returning to Ordell Academy, he missed her and he really wanted to spend time with her.

He had made his way to the forest to see if he could find some clue about the Haunted Mansion to present to Skylar. He wasn't sure when he would hear from her so he wanted to least be prepare and have some kind of lead they could use for the investigation. Unfortunately his efforts were met with nothing and so he just wanted to return to Charizard House and work up the courage to see Tera. That brought a smile to his face as he continued to walk towards the Forest exit. His ears perked up as he heard a voice, he stopped walking and his sudden halt cause his Pokemon to stop as well. The voice was faint, but with the new silence it was becoming clearer to listen. Marco felt drawn in and suddenly he was reminded of the night in the Haunted Mansion where there was the mysterious figure who was also singing that time! His eyes widen at the idea of finding a clue and he quickly started dashing towards the voice. The melody was different, but the voice was equally beautiful and he knew he had to find the source no matter what.

The young boy burst through a small clearing slightly sweaty from the running and he stared at the person who had been singing. "Iris?" Marco blinked, expecting to find the a cloaked individual or perhaps the Haunted Mansion. His mind temporarily blanked as the sight of Iris sitting on a rock with a guitar and the light of the sun breaking through the trees just enough for light to pass through; it was like he was seeing Iris on a stage and the lights were focused on her. "Uh, um...I..." he was suddenly at a lost for words until his Pokemon came barging in behind him causing the boy to trip forward. Luckily he had managed to use his arms as support so that he face didn't hit the ground. He peek up at Iris with an embarrassed smile, "f-fancy seeing you here." Marco wanted to eat his words, why was he trying to make a joke at a time like this?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 18
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit
      ► Haze

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Scary Face

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

User Image x11
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was really getting into the song as her pokemon seemed to enjoy the song and show. Zoey clapped her hands while the rest just enjoyed being part of the audience. It seemed that her singing was getting some attention from other pokemon in the area as they started to appear as she reached the second verse. The meek voice she started out with became harmonious and more assured as the strings plucked were in tune with the slow melody she was playing. The sound was getting to the ending lyrics as the strings sped up.

"I won't forget, the times we shared on those pleasant days, Always." Iris sang as Bebe landed on her guitar. "And I'll never lose the strength to succeed, the courage to do what I must." The strings were gettting to grand finale as the energy was building up. Everything she had was going into the moment. The surroundings were a moot point and mere white noise at this point. "Your smile makes my heart explode!"

Iris was finishing the last key when she squeaked. Something or someone had appeared from the bushes. The wild pokemon scattered as Iris' own pokemon stood in front of her at the moment. Iris looked at the figure that appeared and was surprised to see who it was. "Marco?" she questioned before her face went red. If he was here then there was a chance that he heard her singing. The surprises weren't over as Marco fell forward due to his pokemon. Like clockwork, Iris got up to make sure Marco was okay while Ling waddled over to get to Charmander.

The two were lost for words before he said, 'fancy seeing her here.' she had to chuckle. If not out of nervous, then humor as she squatted down. "More of a surprise than fancy...to be honest."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin