Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 201 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:29 pm
Dorm House of Salamence Room 201

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home away from home.

Dorm Residents
1. Kirsi Rhodes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:31 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... room
                                                        My Outfit... casual/travel clothes
                                                        Those near me... none
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... n/a

[enter!]

Elysia had the time to recounted information included on her admission letter. Room 201 in Salamance House. She had the chance to look up what kind of pokemon Salamance was back at home. It was a ferocious dragon that she could be proud of. A dragon that yearned for the sky and worked hard to finally evolve and gained wings. The story regarding the pokemon was touching. While she mused of how the story was supposed to inspired people to work hard, Elysia arrived . She liked the dorm already when she entered. It had cozy atmosphere about it and very spacious. There weren't many student around the place, since it was class hours. Elysia noted that the sign plates showed number that began with 1s, so she assumed her room 201 should be on the second floor. It was easy to locate her room. She decided against barging in with her key in case someone was inside, so she knocked first. Until she was sure there wasn't anyone inside did she used her room key. The door opened without any noise to reveal a spacious room that contained three beds, yet still had plenty of space to move in. She noticed that only one bed was occupied, while the other two were empty. Entering the room and closing the door behind her, she found her luggage piled on the side, by the door. It only took a moment for Elysia to decide which bed she wanted and dragged her luggage to the left most bed by the window. "yosh, time to get to work," Elysia said to encourage herself to begin unpacking. When she started, she found a small box with note stickied unto it that she set aside to look later unto the table. It was something from the academy, likely, important, so Elysia wanted to make sure she would be able to get a good look at it later.

It took her hours before Elysia finally satisfied with the arrangement of her belongings. Wardrobe all filled, desk decorated, and the rest of her stuff went into the shelves. Elysia propped herself into her bed to rest. now that all is done, she can let Shelah out. Elysia thought and unclipped a pokeball from her belt, she pushed the button twice for it to open and a bronzor floated in front of her. his eyes locked on her and he energetically tackle her. Elysia knew it was coming, so she was ready to catch him before he could do any damage. If he was fluffy, she won't mind as much. unfortunately, Shelah is cold, hard and heavy steel. It really hurt to be tackled by one. "okay,okay, calm down," Elysia said to the bronzor. it finally stopped to look at his surrounding. "bronzor?" he questioned when he saw it was unfamiliar place. "This is where we will stay for a few years," Elysia explained briefly as Shelah won't understand much even if she gave lengthy speech. She let Shelah floated about the room to inspect object, while she reached out to grab the small box. The notes informed her that it was a gift from academy to all students. The content was a watch like machine named pokegear that Elysia recognized often worn by traveler, the notes further explained its function and Elysia was amazed such tiny things could do so much. Elysia eagerly wore her brand new pokegear, before she checked what other items were inside. 5 pieces of candy for pokemon and . . . "oh gosh!" Elysia squealed in excitement over a single empty pokeball. "It's a pokeball!! Shelah, look! we can catch a new friend with this," Elysia called her bronzor and showed him the pokeball. "bronzor zor bronzor," Shelah hummed in his excitement when he listened to his trainer gushing off about her new pokeball. "Alright, Shelah, let's go and hunt for a pokemon today," Elysia announced as she couldn't wait to catch a pokemon. "Shelah?" Elysia called her bronzor who was still fixated on the box. The only items left would be the candy. "You want to eat it?" Elysia asked and got a vigorous nod from her bronzor. "Okay, but you can't have all of them. I want to set aside some for our future teammate,"Elysia said as she unwrapped three candies for Shelah to snack on. She thought it was merely sweet for pokemon and Shelah appeared so happy each time he ate the candy. Afterward, Elysia stored the rest of the candy into her bag, before she slung it over herself and left the room with her bronzor following her.

[exit to Pathways]

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 744
3x rare candy given to Shelah

User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 20│06 Atk (-)│13 Def│07 SpAtk│14 SpDef (+)│07 Spd】

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
03 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                        xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Chespin____________________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica opened the door to her dorm room and wandered inside, feeling absolutely exhausted from the day's activities. Really, the whole week's activities. She was excited to be at her dream school, yes, but she wasn't quite use to keeping up with everything. On top of classes, she had a spiked interest of joining a club at some point, if one would have her. She wasn't sure which one yet, since they all sounded fun. Perhaps the Friendship Club or the Drama Club. She could be dramatic, so she heard, and who didn't like friendship?

Closing the door, Ronna kicked off her tennis shoes and hung the coat of her uniform on the rack near the door. She rummaged through her belongings for a pair of pajamas, then set her attention on the bathroom. She took a quick shower and dressed herself, brushing out her hair and wrapping it up in a towel to dry it for a while. She took out her only Pokeball and released her Chespin, who looked up at her trainer with sleepy eyes. "It's almost time for bed, Chespin," she said, picking up the Pokemon and sitting down on the bed, folding her legs and holding Chespin in her lap. They would go to sleep soon enough, seeing as they had another big day ahead of them tomorrow.

{ooc: open for interaction if either of the roomies wanna chitchat before bed owo}
                                        {word count: 223}

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Chespin
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 5
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                          Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
                                              ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:51 am
User Image

My location... dorm
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes w/ jacket.
                                                        Those near me... ??? roommates.
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

After Elysia had parted with Mr. Sharp and his friendly ferraligatr, Elysia stopped by cafetaria and infirmary. It was already late evening by the time she returned to her dorm. Elysia tip toed when she entered her room. It was dark inside and she spotted her roommates sound asleep. It would be best if she didn't wake her. Thankfully there was enough light coming from the window for her to see silhouette. She evaded furniture and tools on the floor as she went to her side of selves to retrieve her bathing tools. Elysia tried to be as quiet as possible as she made her way to take her shower. She motioned for Shelah to keep watch outside while she cleaned herself. She would wipe Shelah with wet clothes after she finished later to get rid of dirt and grim on her bronzor. it didn't take long for her to finally be able to sleep. She had truly exhausted herself today.

○ ○ ○

Morning came, Elysia woke up before her alarm rang. She rubbed her eyes, while thinking that her surrounding was unfamiliar. It took awhile for her mind to fully awake. Right . . . I am in the academy now . . . Elysia thought and sat up. She stretched a little, then proceeded to find her bronzor sprawled on the table like an inanimate object. She always found him weird that he didn't need comfort of bed. Elysia only needed to tap him a couple of time with her finger for the bronzor to spring up. "Morning, Shelah," Elysia greeted him. Her roommates hadn't woken up yet, despite sleeping earlier than her, so Elysia decided to get herself ready first. They had day off today if she remembered correctly. She went and checked that it was indeed so.

When she finished taking her morning shower, she found her roommates awake. "Hey," she greeted her. "Sorry, I don't have chance to introduce myself yesterday, since you were already sleeping. I am Elysia, your new roommates and this," she gestured to her bronzor, " is my partner, Shelah." Elysia quickly explained her presence in the room. She didn't want any misunderstanding to start.

((OOC: I quoted since I assumed they are together in the room right now ))

Log:
word counter: 355
User Image
Pokemon Team:
【Hp 27│07 Atk (-)│18 Def│08 SpAtk│14 SpDef (+)│08 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 50 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                        xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Chespin____________________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica spent her night poking around her closet, planning an outfit for the day to follow. There were no classes tomorrow, so she wanted to explore the campus a bit, maybe even venture out to one of the nearby cities. Perhaps she would find a new Pokemon to catch as well. That would be great, she imagined, but she was still getting used to taking care of Chespin. At the end of the night, Ronna fell asleep soundly before her other roommates returned.

When morning arrived, Ronna woke up cuddling Chespin, who was snoozing soundly in her arms. The sound of the shower going alerted her to one of her roommates being awake. Taking that chance, she got dressed and brushed out her hair, pulling it up into her typical ponytail on the side of her head. When she was finished, her roommate, whose name she hadn't been able to catch yet, emerged from the bathroom. "Oh hi, it's nice to officially meet you. I'm Veronica, and that's Chespin over there," she said in greeting, pointing over at the grass type Pokemon rolling over in bed. Chespin looked up sleepily, then flopped back onto the bed. Clearly, she wasn't a morning Pokemon. "Oh, so that's your Pokemon then. I was wondering where we got that weird plate, and where it kept going when you weren't here... So do you have any plans for today, Elysia? I was thinking of getting some breakfast, then doing... something, I'm sure. I don't know what yet," Ronna added, scratching the back of her head. Maybe they could spend some time together, since they were roommates and all.

{ooc: you're fine, we can have them hang out if you don't mind my work schedule getting in the way sometimes. owo}
                                        {word count: 273}

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Chespin
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 5
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                          Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
                                              ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

amarzyciel

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:09 am
User Image

My location... dorm
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes w/ jacket.
                                                        Those near me... veronica

"Aww, your pokemon is so cute," Elysia commented when she saw the sleepy pokemon. She scanned it with her pokegear as she didn't recognize it. "Chespin, the Spiny Nut Pokémon. Chespin can flex the soft spikes on its head, making them so stiff and sharp, they can even pierce through stone. A thick shell of wood covers its head and back that even a direct hit from a truck wouldn't faze it," the pokedex informed her. Elysia noted that when Veronica introduced her pokemon, she didn't give it nickname it. When Veronica mentioned about her bronzor, she could relate that indeed Shelah could pass for an object if he stayed still. "ah, well, it is a little hard to tell when he isn't moving." Although she said it lightly, Elysia wouldn't have said her own pokemon looked like an inanimate object for her pokemon to hear.

"I am thinking of checking what kind of club exist," Elysia said after giving it some thought. "It's not something that I need to immediately do, I can't sign up to any as it's day off today," she continued. She suspected that they would hang out together today so going to a library would be boring thing to suggest. That left her with outdoor activity. "There's also choice to go and see what pokemon is out there. I haven't catch any pokemon yet, so that's something to do," Elysia said, she noticed that her roommates have only shown her one pokemon, so there's chance she hadn't caught any yet, like her.

((OOC: I am pretty slow writer,myself ))
(( i think it will be better if they continue the talk as they walk ))

Log:
word counter: 259
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 50 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

My location... room
                                                        My Outfit... night dress below a jacket.
                                                        Those near me... none

[enter]

Elysia had stayed behind previously back at the forest. "I see, then how about we partway? you can go take skitty for healing, while I can take my time to go back," Elysia had suggested then. Veronica was too excited to get her new pokemon healed, she didn't refuse her suggestion and sprinted off. "uwaaa, what energy," Elysia had commented as she watched Veronica's figure went out of sight. "bronz," Shelah agreed with her. "Well, we should get going too," Elysia said to her bronzor. They took their time to keep an eye open for wild pokemon. It was quite unremarkable. She got a couple of battle to gouge skill of pokemon they came across. None really made her think 'this is the one.' It was going to take awhile for Elysia to find her second pokemon. It wasn't a bad thing as it's important to choose properly a pokemon that might be with your for a lifetime.

It was evening by the time she was back at her dorm. She had picked up a quick meal on the way and after all her daily necessity fulfilled. She was left without anything to do until bed time. Elysia laid herself down on her bed while fiddling with her pokegear. It was the only thing that seemed to be able to provide her something to do. The pokedex had more function than scanning wild pokemon, it gave her list of move of pokemon she captured, in this case, Shelah. Hypnosis, tackle, and confusion were moves the pokedex listed. She tapped on each move to show detailed information. It wasn't anything new. "maybe there's a way to see what moves a bronzor can learn . . . " Elysia played around with various button. a map showing location, a . . . cry recording? how odd, size comparison, evolution, now that's a handy one. Finally she found move list for bronzor. A lot of them were foreign to her. There's feint attack which is a dark type move, but that's rather hard to teach due to its typing being dark, beside the pokedex told her Shelah wasn't strong enough for many of the greyed out move.

Elysia spent hours going back and forth to narrow down moves that it might be possible for Shelah to learn. Calm mind that could boost special attack and defense, protect that was creating a shield to block attack, Gyro ball which is a rotating tackle attack, then finally iron defense that would boost Shelah's defense. Most of them weren't attacking move aside from Gyro Ball which she thought it might be possible to modify tackle into it and on the other hand, protect's simply too good to pass. Either way, she would have to look up the two move as pokedex only supply the basic information and not how it's executed. Elysia drifted to sleep while her mind was filled with her plan to teach Shelah move.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: 481
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
02 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points