Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:30 pm
A large classroom with multiple rows of desks in the center of the room in front of a chalkboard. Large tables line the edges of the classroom. These tables would be where the alchemy experiments take place.

In this class, students will learn how to create many useful items ranging from potions to accessories from materials commonly found from slain heartless.

Teacher(s): Main Professor: Yogtz (kefkadragon)
Assistant Professor/Backup Professor: (DT Tricky)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:11 pm
Yogtz floated into the empty classroom. He was surprised at the size of the place, but soon came to the realization that it would be appropriate given the nature of the course.
Here my new life begins. I should contact Patricia and the others and tell them i'm... I need to get a room before that happens," he thought. He heard footsteps coming toward him.
"So you finally got yourself a big room and a job. I assume the interview went well?" Lawrence said from the entrance of the classroom. Yogtz smiled. "Someone told the headmaster about me kupo. We exchanged pleasantries and then he cured some woman and his brother gave her a tattoo, at least that's what they were talking about kupo," the moogle said. Lawrence shrugged. "That's pretty tame after a bioterror attack,"
"She said something about magic darkness removal tattoos or something kupo. It was weird."
"Yeah, the higher ups have some weird abilities that i can't even begin to comprehend. Bloody powerful people though. We've got a viable standing army on our hands potentially. With you teaching us now we could be a self-sustaining fighting force. Keep everyone healed efficiently with no worry about magic recharge time," Lawrence said smirking.
"You make me sound like an arms dealer kupo," Yogtz replied. Lawrence laughed heartily.
"Bloomin lord humility over 'ere. I took care of your stuff by the way,"
"You got me a dorm room kupo? That's awfully kind of you kupo,"
"Eh, it's nothing. Friends do that for each other," LAwrence began walking out of the room, but stopped. "Get yourself acquainted with the other teachers or the building itself and go to the dorms. You should be able to ind your room pretty easily," he said before leaving. Yogtz floated around his new classroom, examining the tables and desks for structural integrity in case an experiment fails.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasha knocked on the door frame to the alchemy room

"hi Yogtz, I came to see if you needed any help." she smiled

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am
kalenakeeper

Yogtz turned toward the door and smiled. "Not right now kupo. I think i'll have to call some friends of mine to get extra equipment though. I only had enough for myself at home kupo," he said. He floated to his desk and examined the chair. Odd that they have one of these for me considering moogles float everywhere. Meh, probably came with the room. Most rooms in schools are made for humans anyway, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:24 am
kefkadragon

Sasha nodded
"alright. Well....you'll probably only see me in here once a week or so....being school nurse is....well...a lot of work" she laughed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 am
kalenakeeper
]

Yogtz shrugged. "At least i'll have one consistent student kupo. I've heard class attendance here is kind of relaxed here kupo. You'll have Lawrence helping you out too," he said descending slightly, so he was only a few inches above the chair. "This will take me a while to get used to kupo,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 am
kefkadragon

"yeah, I heard so too. Some students just don't do too well in classrooms." Sasha sighed

"not used to chairs?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 am
kalenakeeper
]

Yogtz chuckled. "Chairs, large responsibility, consistent work schedules, extended interactions with humans who don't want to touch my pompom, a lot of new things are happening pretty quickly for me," he said setting a folder down on the desk.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:10 am
kefkadragon

Sasha giggled
"you can make this class once a week, your the teacher so you can decide your own work schedule."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:30 am
kalenakeeper

Yogtz smirked. "That is true kupo. I don't plan on doing that, however. If i don't force myself to get up and work every day i'd become one of those lazy moogles who use holograms to run their shops. Sure, it keeps the pompom grabbers away kupo, but I don't see it as good business practice. People like seeing the person selling them things. That person coming from a race of adorable doll-like creatures certainly helps kupo," he said chuckling.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am
kefkadragon

"hehehe I understand" Sasha purrs with a happy look on her face.
"its the same for being the school nurse, its a boring job but someone's gotta do it. I don't want students chopping off eachother's limbs...." she shook her head because that thought started to get her sick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am
kalenakeeper

Yogtz shrugged. "I think i'll have fun teaching all six or so students who consistently attend this class kupo. I know my two friends here won't take it since i've already taught them pretty much everything i know about making potions. The only one I really know for sure will take it is you kupo, but I doubt they'd keep me on payroll if I was only your personal tutor," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm
kefkadragon

"don't worry if they don't pay you, I gave Eric some money for his date cuz he helped my friends Alex and X get something from Agrabah" she smiled
"I have a small fortune"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz gave a questioning look. "How do you... nevermind kupo. Pay doesn't even really matter that much. I get enough cash supplying the cleanup committee to live comfortably the rest of my life. I'm not saying I don't want pay kupo," Yogtz said looking around. "I'm saying I have secondary sources of income. Was there anything else you needed kupo?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 pm
kefkadragon

Sasha smiles
"you'll get paid, i'll make sure of it" she purrs

"no, I just came to see if you needed help, my sister....whom....I don't think you'll like. She would play with your pom pom.....she lets her tiger side come out more...." she sighed

"but her arm broke in a fight and she's in the infirmary but I wanted to check up on you and stuff" she said with a smile.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff