Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Nurse's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:56 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:06 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Nurse's Office Company No One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye didn't run to the Nurse's Office by any means. She lingered in the hallways, encouraging the crowd of new admirers she'd gained. The congratulations, handshakes and awestruck looks were just what she needed to boost her ego and make her feel right at home. Maybe this new school wasn't so bad after all. Once she reached the door however, her group of followers bid her farewell and headed off. That was too bad, but she supposed it was expected. Pushing open the door, Faye headed inside.

The kind eyed women looked up at her and smiled brightly, "Welcome Miss Rhoades. I hear your the talk of the school and that you won your first battle. Congratulations. Please give me you Eevee and we'll have it healed up and back to prefect health in no time." Faye was glad she didn't have to explain things. That meant her her reputation was growing and that was something she loved. Handing over her Pokeball, Faye took a seat and waited for her Amirah to be healed. It took less time than she thought and she was being handed back her Pokeball. Nodding in thanks, Faye pushed open the door and headed back to the Dorms.

[Exit]

User Image
Attire Mint Green Summer Fashion
Mood Prideful/Admired
Word Count 203
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Nurse's Office
I'm with➸ A Nurse and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She knew that the horse-like creature was in no danger of dying but she couldn’t help herself as she rushed into the Nurse’s Office. Alana wanted her new partner to be healthy again as it was mostly the fault of herself and Chespin for putting it in its current condition. The girl clutched the Pokemon when she entered through the doorway. A young woman was sitting at a desk when she turned her attention to Alana.
“May I help you?” Oh boy, talking to a person. She had hoped that she could at least skip such formalities and have Ponyta healed up.
”I…was hoping that…someone could heal my Pokemon?”
“Oh but of course! Please hand me their Pokeballs.” Alana gave the Nurse Ponyta’s Pokeball while returning Chespin to its own.
”It won’t be for long, I promise.” She whispered to the grass-type’s ball and handed it over to the Nurse.
“Thank you, it won’t take long now.” The Nurse took the two balls and placed them on a container with six indents. Picking up the tray she placed it in a machine and pressed a button. The machine came to life while a beam of light engulfed the balls. With a beep the machine turned off and Alana was given back her partners.
“They have all been healed up. Is there anything else you need?” The girl quickly shook her head and quickly took back her friends.
Thank you.” Alana gave a bow and exited out of the Nurse’s Office.
{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:31 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Getting out before a lot of the battle class did meant getting here a little sooner than he thought. Thankfully, the Nurse's office had a lot of signs pointing to it, else Nirav would've been out of luck finding it! The room, like a lot of medical areas, had the strong aroma of rubber gloves. An aroma so strong, it forced a small sneeze out of Nirav.

"Bless you! Now how may I help you?"

A woman at the desk looked over to the young boy. Nirav could only assume she was the nurse, or maybe one of her assistants. "I, uh... Could you h-heal my pokemon, please?" Back at it again were his nerves. Everywhere he turned in this school was nothing but strangers. It was such an odd place to be. Nobody said words in a normal way, everything was cold here... Everything was different. He extended his pokeball towards the one at the desk, and she quickly took it.

"I sure can!"
                                He extended his pokeball towards the one at the desk, and she quickly took it. She loaded the pokeball onto a machine behind her. "Say, you look pretty new... Just got here?"

"Uh... yeah. I'm, uh... I'm Nirav Goto."
                                He didn't really want to talk to people about how new he was. If he hadn't been so late, he could've easily avoided all of them, like that one purple haired girl in his Battle Class. However she got everyone to leave her alone, Nirav wanted some of that.

Out of nowhere came the nurse's voice again. "All done! Have a nice day"

"Thanks, uh... You... you too." Nirav said quietly, taking Raja's pokeball and slipping out of the office. The less people he could talk to for the rest of the day, the nicer it would be, in his opinion.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class ❥ Nurse's Office
♥ With: Snivy
♥ Mood: Hectic and Worried
♥ OOC: X
♥ Word Count: 287
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko went out of Battle Class with Snivy in her arms, and was trying to find the Nurse's Office. She decided to go with her instincts. As she looked around, she made mental notes of the details of halls that she passed to avoid getting lost again. She found the Nurse's Office and walked in to find in empty. She found the nurse sitting at her desk and she looked up as Riko walked in. "Hello! I can I help you?" she asked, standing up. Riko felt a flush come across her face. "Well, my Snivy was just in a practice battle and she was pretty damaged. She was also new to battling," Riko explained. The nurse nodded. Riko took out Snivy's pokemon. "Alright Snivy, return for now," Riko whispered softly. Once Snivy was inside her Pokeball, she handed it to the nurse who placed in on something that looked like a machine. "Say, I don't recognize you. Are you new? she asked, while pressing some buttons on the machine. "Yeah. I'm Riko Okumura. Expect to see me again very soon" she added the last part without thinking. The nurse laughed. She pressed one more button and the Pokeball glowed. Once it stopped, she handed it back to Riko. "All right! Your Snivy is good as new! A female Snivy is very rare, so you got yourself a good Pokemon. I think you won't need to come back anytime soon," she complimented. Thank you! But you haven't met me yet," Riko laughed and she stood up and headed towards the door. "Have a nice day!" the nurse called out. Riko looked back. You too! Thank you for healing Snivy!" she called back and went out the door.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 5 ❥ 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:41 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... infirmary
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                    Those near me... other students.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... none

[Enter]

Cyril walked through the door to the infirmary, since it was wide open. Many student from battle class was there already. That's what happened when he was slow to leave the class. Thankfully, students didn't need to heal more than one of their pokemon, so the nurse could placed multiple pokeball from several students into the machine to heal at once. It was soon his turn. "Are you here to heal your pokemon?" the nurse asked him, in which Cyril nodded, "Yes," and gave the nurse Aisha's pokeball. Cyril watched the nurse place the pokeball into the indent along with other student's. He was sure the nurse won't make mistake, but he still didn't let the pokeball left his line of sight. You can never be too careful. Who knows that the nurse might just mixed up the pokeballs.

With a clear ding, the machine was done healing Aisha. There weren't any mishap that Cyril was wary off. The nurses were adept with their job, despite how busy it was becoming. "It's done," one of the nurse handed him Aisha's pokeball. "Thank you," Cyril said to the nurse when he took Aisha's pokeball. "You are welcome. Come here again if you need any healing," the nurse said, then left to hand out pokeball to other students. Cyril left the infirmary without experiencing any mishap. He would probably need to drop by again later after his walk from the forest.

[Exit to Forest]

((Out Of Cold: . . . ))

Log:
    word counter: 239

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    02 x rare candy
    Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Location Nurse's Office Company Marco

User Image

How had she ended up in this situation again? Oh yeah...she'd woken up feeling like hell and her day hadn't gotten any better since then. A walk in the forest had turned into an impromptu Pokémon battle. Yes...she'd caught herself a handsome and elegant Purrloin, who was currently walking alongside the pair. But the run in with the herd of Stantler, followed by the tumble from the tree and now...this. Faye sighed deeply and buried her face further into Marco's shoulder to hide her blushing cheeks.

Being carried across Campus on the back of the dark haired boy was rather embarrassing. Fortunately, the pair met no one on their journey to the Nurse's Office. After Faye had stumbled in the Forest, her knee had started to bleed when she'd attempted to walk back to the School. Marco had refused to hear her protest of being carried, but she had to admit, it was kind of nice to be near him again. And it took the pain out of her scrapped joint. So here she was...being piggy-backed across the school grounds by Marco. Faye kept her arms wrapped around his shoulders and he kept a gentle grip on her thighs so she wouldn't slip from his back. At their feet, her Purrloin walked gingerly, still pained from his earlier battle, but well enough to move around. He looked up at his new Trainer from time to time, seeming to smirk in that mischievous way, amused at the predicament Faye was in.

Faye had stayed quite during the walk. After snapping at Marco in the woods, she was feeling a bit guilty about it. But she did have an image to maintain and weakness wasn't one she could afford to show. The two arrived at the door of the Nurse's Office and Faye recovered enough to push at her ride's shoulders, "I can walk from here...let me down." Faye slid down from the black haired boy's back, trying not to wince when her feet gently touched the ground. She was unsurprised when Marco wrapped an arm around her waist and supported her as the two hobbled through the door.

It didn't come as a great surprise when as soon as the two were spotted, they were immediately scooped up by the adults and rushed into the sterile back room for treatment. Faye found her knee and other scraped appendages being washed with soap that stung harshly before she was bandaged up. Marco likewise, was given a full exam, even though it appeared that he was perfectly healthy. Faye made sure to inform the Nurse that her new Purrloin needed some attention as well and the small feline was taken away to be treated.

Left alone with Marco for the moment, as the Nurse looked over her chart and gathered some medication for her, she glanced up at the dark haired boy. He was rather cute looking, with eyes that resembled onyx and surprisingly strong arms. The silence was uncomfortable and Faye looked around the healer's room before finally speaking to Marco, "You don't have to stay you know. I'm more than capable of finding my way back to the Dorms...it would be fine...huh?" Her Pokegear beeped as she spoke, distracting her from what she was saying.

Flipping out the device, she listened as the automated voice told her that afternoon classes had been cancelled due to the School taking all the students on a field trip to the Lamia District. Pleased about that news, Faye felt her confidence return and grinned at the screen, "Well, well...looks like this ragtag little dot of a School finally came up with something decent to do. A trip into the Lamia Residential Area...wonder what they want us to do there? Anyway...once the Nurse comes back with my Purrloin, I'll be heading out to pack....Uhhh...well....Thanks again for the help...Marco...." Faye looked away after she finished speaking, putting her Pokegear away. She was grateful for the aid Marco had given her, but her image meant more to her right now. Faye needed to maintain a cool and confident air, and Marco was far from among the popular crowd she was used to hanging out with.

Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
    Mood Embarrassed/Withdrawn/Distracted/Shy
    Word Count 697
    O.O.C
    X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
        P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:56 pm
    Erkowan

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

The journey to the Nurse's Office had been a silent struggle. Faye was really light, but he didn't understand that the distance between the Forest took some time. His arms were tired and when he realized -halfway through the walk- that he was carrying a female classmate then it became all that much harder to continue. She smelled very nice and she was soft also for some reason she was burying her face into his shoulder so every breath she took made him shiver! He was so focused on just concentrating on his walking that he didn't pay attention to anything else. Faye's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and her small pushes indicated him that she wanted to be put down now. Marco kneel down so that she could step down without any problems. He placed his arm around her waist and helped her walk inside the office.

They were greeted by some of the Nurse's aids as they were cleaned up and examined. Their Pokemon were healed as well which Marco was thankful for. He didn't feel like he required any attention, but the adults were persistent in checking on them. His tied was discarded into a bin which made him wonder if he would be getting that tie back at all. The academy provided them with only one tie and he wasn't sure if he could receive another. Well that was something that he would have to deal with later. His day felt like it had lasted for so long, but looking at the clock, it was still pretty early. He rubbed his arms which were aching a bit from the strength he had to pull, but his attention turned to Faye when she spoke to him. "Oh um, its okay. We're from the same House," Marco had only just realized this after they left the Forest, but Faye's uniform had the same colors as his own indicating she belonged to the Charizard House. "We're heading the same way, but if you really don't want to then you can go ahead of me..." he rubbed the back of his head and smiled at her. He was still a bit worried so if he was at least behind her from a distance then he could make sure she got to the Charizard House safely. They were then interrupted by the sound of their Poke-Gears beeping.

Marco opened his device and read the announcement; classes were canceled (yay), but everyone was supposed to return to their dorms to pack clothes for an overnight stay. Once they finished packing, all students were supposed to meet at the academy's Train Station and find the Teachers. Marco was curious what this all meant, but he was also feeling kind of excited. "I guess it's a field trip," the boy had gone to the district a couple of times, but he usually stuck close to the areas around the train station. He had not fully explored the district so didn't know about everything Lamia could offer; maybe that was the point of this trip. The nurse's aids arrived with their Poke Balls ready. Marco accepted the spherical devices and put them away. He got off the bed and then turned to Faye, "I'll be heading back to the dorm as well...y-you can go ahead. I wanted to ask the nurses something." He really didn't want to trouble Faye any further and she seemed to be uncomfortable when he was around her. She did say thank you to him several times so he knew that she was a good person and that was enough for him. Just having someone thank you for the actions you did was rewarding enough for him. He would leave once Feya exited that way he could give her the space she needed.

==========

[Exit once Faye leaves]

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... forest path
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                    Those near me... nobody.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... none

[enter from forest]

Cyril came into the infirmary for the second time. "Welcome, can I help you?" the nurse greeted him the moment he entered. "Oh my, you came here earlier today, don't you? I did say to come again, but I didn't mean for you to come again so soon," the nurse teased him once she recognized him as the student that had came to heal his pokemon this morning. Cyril ignored her teasing remark with serious answer, "I caught a second pokemon, so I need to have them healed." He took out two pokeballs and handed them to the nurse. "They fought with all their might, so can you give them a check up too to make sure they aren't anything wrong with them?" Cyril continued. He was worried that something bad might happened to them even if it wasn't apparent. "Certainly," the nurse took the hint that Cyril didn't want to humor her with chat and took the pokeballs from him. She placed them into the healing machine, "This might take a while," she frowned at the state of Cyril's pokemon. It was more than wound from friendly match. "Take all the time you need," Cyril replied, then he went to find a seat in the office. He decided to check out Sneasel's updated entry in his pokegear. He found the pokemon's gender's male with keen eye ability and known moves: leer, scratch, and taunt. The third move was new to him, so he tapped it to show more detail. When he read it, he realized it was the one move that caused Aisha to disregard his command. This was beyond useful, he could prevent his opponent from boosting or lowering status. In exchange, his opponent would be in full assault, so he had to be prepared before he called taunt out.

He noticed a notification on his pokegear. It was an announcement, the sender was the academy. "Hello students, this is a message from Ordell Academy's Announcement System. Afternoon Classes have been cancelled for today. All students are to return to their dorms and start packing for a two-day stay at the Lamia District's Residential Area. The weather is expected to be pleasant so pack accordingly. Once you're done packing, all students must go to the Academy's Train Station where there will be Teachers waiting for you. A more detailed explanation about this afternoon's activities will be announced once all students are present in the Train Station. Please hurry with preparations." the message informed him. This was too sudden. There were no news about it until this announcement and it was for this afternoon too. A field trip to Lamia . . . wasn't there case of robberies recently? This smelled trouble to him.

Meanwhile, Sneasel and Aisha had finished being healed and found themselves on the nurse's office. Sneasel was wary as there were no sight of his new trainer. "snorunt snorunt sno," Aisha told her companion. She was used to the place already. This was were Cyril brought her whenever she got injured to get treated. "Sneasel sne sneasel sne?" Sneasel asked as he didn't know what that mean. It was a foreign term for him. "Snorunt sno snorunt sno sno runt sno," Aisha was more than happy to explain what the place was. She was playing the role of the older sister. Aisha used to be the youngest, but with sneasel, she now had a junior under her. Aisha even tried to calm sneasel down when the nurse gave them a check up. The nurse did a better job than Aisha though in term of dealing with nervous pokemon.

"Your pokemon are both healthy," The nurse stepped out of treatment room with a tray. "Your snorunt was exhausted, so be sure to let her rest for the day. That means no more battle if you can avoid it. As for your sneasel, he is a little under nourished. This is normal for wild pokemon. Simply give him more nutritious food for a few weeks which the pokefood formula would have covered and he would be fine. I have also vaccinated him," The nurse gave Cyril a run down of her examination result. The vaccines weren't something he had asked the nurse to do, but it was a good decision the nurse had taken to prevent his newly caught pokemon from getting seriously ill in the future. "Thank you," Cyril thanked the nurse when he took his pokemon back, then exited the place.

[exit to dorm]

((Out Of Cold: catching post ))

Log:
    word counter: n/a

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 06 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 x Hp│x Atk │x Def│x SpAtk│x SpDef (+) │x Spd (-)】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
    ► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
    ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► empty

Inventory:
    00 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    02 x rare candy
    Other:
    A bottle of water
    homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
    Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:07 am

Location Nurse's Office Company Marco

User Image

Faye hadn't quite known how to answer Marco when he said she could head back to the Dorm's without him. On one hand, it was better for her reputation to not be associated with the dark haired boy. On the other hand...she found herself oddly drawn towards Marco, unsure of how to act and wanting to be around him. And that was what sealed the deal, in a manner of speaking. She was confused at her feelings for Marco...was she merely suffering from a mild form of traumatic stress from her mishaps in the Forest? That made some sense to her. But this was far from the first time Faye had gotten into trouble. And she'd had other boy's help her before and never felt like this.

Her musing was interrupted by the arrival of the Nurse again. She was holding her two Pokeballs and a small plastic bag. Handing both to Faye, she smiled brightly before speaking, "You're Purrloin and Eevee are completely healed. I'm also sending you with a supply of ointment and some bandages for your scraps and cuts. Make sure you clean them twice a day and apply the medication to the areas. You're to come back and see me after the School's trip so I can check over your injuries again. Understand." Faye got the impression that it wasn't a request, so she nodded. Satisfied with the answer, the Nurse left the door to the exam room open so Marco and her could leave when they wanted.

Faye was still unsure of what to do with Marco. But her hero in arms solved that problem rather handily when he responded after the Nurse left, "I'll be heading back to the dorm as well...y-you can go ahead. I wanted to ask the nurses something." Faye managed to smile softly as she slid off the cushioned exam table. She was feeling much better now, her knee didn't hurt and being back on Campus. Faye was starting to feel more like herself, which was good. Her self confidence was coming back, especially with the thought of a field trip to the Lamia District. Tossing her hair back, Faye nodded to Marco, "Alright then...I'll head out. See you around Marco...or maybe not..." Smirking at her own wit, Faye headed out the door, leaving the dark haired boy and her unknown feelings behind. For now...

[Exit to Charizard Dorm Room 200]

Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
    Mood Shy/Recovering/Mildly Excited
    Word Count 394
    O.O.C
    X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
        P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100

Erkowan
    Crew