Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Nurse's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image

Fell down the stairs? Paper cut? Shocked by a pikachu? Just come in and nurse will take care of it right away!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:56 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:17 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco exited the office, but not before bowing to the nurse inside for helping in restoring his pokemon. Murkrow was no longer sitting on top of his head, but instead he was inside his Great Ball. He asked the nurse to heal his newly caught pokemon as well even though the dark flying pokemon didn't receive any major damage Marco still wanted his pokemon to be in top shape. The nurse knew how to handle Murkrow immediately which was good because the bird pokemon looked like it was going to put up a fight. Adults were amazing, that's what Marco thought when he watched the Nurse work. His child eyes could not imagine himself doing anything similar especially since he was so used to messing up. The work had been delicate, but precise and his pokemon came out looking better than before. Neither Charmander or Murkrow seem to hold anything against each other and maybe it was because pokemon had a silent agreement.

Either way he was happy that both his pokemon were fully healed. In fact, he was happy that he had a second pokemon. Marco smiled feeling quite accomplished for the day. However, that disappeared when he heard the bell ring indicating Morning Class begun. "Oh no I'm late!" the black-haired boy started running towards Battle Class.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:276 Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Baboom! Caught a Fletchling!◉

Koru trotted like a Rapidash to get to the nurse's office. After what happened in the woods she didn't want to waste any time getting Cyndaquil and her new friend, Fletchling, healed. She stopped at the door and dusted her jacket and skirt, but she was still a little scruffy from rolling around. SHe opened the door with a taken in breath and approached the nurse,"Could you heal my pokemon please? I just caught a new one!" She couldn't help but gush about it to the nurse. The nurse took her pokeball and after she put Cyndaquil into his pokeball she took him too. Koru went and sat down to wait for her to be done, but she was far to ramped up to calmly wait. She couldn't stop thinking, she caught her first pokemon, like her first pokemon with Cyndaquil at her side. It was all she had dreamed of since she had met him. Tears swelled up in her eyes again. She wiped them away with a sniff. She then got to thinking about what her parents and her sister and heck what the whole family will say when she tells them. Hopefully Cyndaquil and Fletchling weren't going to be mad at each other, they were family now. She looked up and saw the nurse with her pokeballs in hand. Koru shot up and received them,"Thank you so much ma'am!" she bowed and placed both in her pockets. She waved good-bye to the nurse then walked out- then proceed to galavant all around the hallway and down the hall. She was ready to celebrate with some good food now, battling worked up her appetite.

EXIT

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus ran to the nurse's office pokeballs in hand. He had gotten turned around after exiting the campsite.
Hopefully he would have time for lunch.

((OOC :sorry this took so long. I just started classes and its been hectic T-T ))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

X Kaos X
r]

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Marcus, Flare and still to be named Natu : xxx

[[Enter from Campsite]]

Tera walked into the nurse's office from the campsite, still a little down from zoning out all throughout the whole morning class. Upon entering she grabbed the pokeballs with the intention to release her Pokemon until she noticed a familiar face she saw not too long ago. "Hiya Marcus!" She waved as she approached him. "Oh yeah!" Before she would get distracted and forget why she came in the first place, Tera threw the pokeballs into the air, revealing a sleepy Charmander and a vigilant Natu. "Gotta make sure these guys are a-okay!" They appeared to be okay to her, but she thought it would be best to get a nurse to make sure. After handing them over to the nurse in charge, she turned to face the boy once again. "What brings ya here?" She asked curiously. He didn't seem to have injured himself during class, not that she tell for sure since she wasn't all there, so maybe for his Pokemon?

[[No problem! I should be the one to apologize; I haven't been on posting point lately ^-^;; Hope things ease up for you]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image??? ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:13 am
X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus had been asked to wait while the nurse tended to a student(npc) who had apparently broken an arm. He had been leaning on the wall, thinking about the class today, all the people he had seen, working with Evelyn and some of the conversations he had with Rey this pass few weeks before a familiar voice snapped him out of his thoughts.
"HI Tera" he said smiling as his classmate waved, "how'd you like fire-building class?"
When she released the pokemon Marcus' attention immediately went to them. There was the charmander which he had called hella cute and a Natu.
"Hey it's your charmander." he said resting his hands on his knees and leaning down so he could look at the fire lizard. He had always been interested in charmanders, but hadn't really seen one first-hand.
Is that the pokemon you caught? Natu's are cool, they're supposed to spook easy..psychic pokemon and all they're hard to sneak up on"
He wondered if Tera would be put off by him blurting random facts about pokemon. He had gotten called a know-it-all before.
Before he could ponder that she asked why he was here.
"Same as you" he said releasing his pokemon. "You remember how I said to count yourself lucky you didn't get hit with a water gun back in class?"
He released the ducklett first since it seemed like the only one who needed attention. As soon as the ducklett was free Marcus scooped it up, with Tera's charmander in the same vicinity, it was better to avoid a water gun incident.
"I was fishing in the forest this morning and this dork decided to bite down on the hook of my bait rod, got himself hooked" he explained keeping a firm hold on the pokemon but trying not to hurt it. The ducklett squirmed a bit, accidentally pressing down on the release button on the nest ball on his belt and releasing Valiant a few steps away from Tera and her pokemon. "Bait rods are tiny so it's not too hurt, but you know the only way to get a hook out. Push it all the way through"
Marcus wondered if Mr. Burke would cover that when he came back, anyone who fished for more than a year would-or should- know what to do if they got hooked since it was more likely to happen to novices(or at least that's what his dad had said when Marcus got himself hooked). His dad had been sure to explain that you never took the hook back out since that would do more tissue damage due to the barbs in it. People who had never been fishing or didn't know much about it might not know that though.
"Figured I'd catch it and bring it here" he said as the ducklett finally settled down, it still seemed miffed but seemed to be okay being held like this. Marcus had a feeling the ducklett's temper had more to do with the two tiny holes on it's beak. He had a feeling it would take some time for it to come around.
"Oh and don't mind Valiant" he said motioning with his head to the slakoth who, after regarding Tera and her pokemon with a lazy stare had streched and rolled on it's back before continuing to loaf "He's a slakoth, they don't do much"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Marcus, Flare and Hoppu : xxx

Tera awkwardly chuckled when Marcus mentioned the class they had just attended. "Hahaha... It was something all right..." She followed by rubbing the back of her head. She didn't have the guts to tell him that she wasn't paying attention all class.

Flare, still half-asleep, initially flinched in fear when the boy approached her, but let her guard soon after glancing at her trainer. "Yep yep! He was hungry, so we got him some berries. Then we got chased by a bunch of Stanler 'cause it was their berries and stuff so yeah!" She summarized as best as she could remember. Tera's eyes gleamed in interest as the boy dished out facts about her newly captured bird Pokemon. "Ohhh! Cool! I didn't know that! This thingy just said that it hops 'cause its wings aren't big enough for it to fly." She motioned to her PokeGear as she spoke with a grin. "You're pretty smart Marcus!!"

The girl watched in awe as Marcus released a blue bird Pokemon and explained how he encountered it. "You got a pretty energetic catch hehe!" She giggled as the duck Pokemon released a Slakoth out of its ball.

After a few moments and getting her team recovered, Tera brought her Pokemon closer to formerly introduce them to the others. "This kinda shy one is Flare, a Charmander and this little guy is..." When she thought about it she hadn't given a name to the Natu yet... Better time than any to name him now! "Uhh... Hoppu!" The bird Pokemon cocked its head, not seeming to mind its new name.

[[Sorry for the late reply; I had a head splitting headache and I couldn't get any words down all day yesterday...]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:50 am
X Kaos X

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus smiled as he took in Tera's response. Had she not liked the class "makes me wish we could go camping, maybe Mr. Burke will take us. You ever build a fire before?"
He listened as she explained her capture, it was nice of her to help the natu, but the stantler sounded kinda dangerous
Actually they sounded kinda cool, maybe he could go see them sometime
"yeah I guess stantlers can be territorial, just be grateful they didn't use hypnosis. Might have come to class thinkin you were an oddish"
The last part was a joke, although Marcus had seen hypnotism on tv and had seen people do some pretty weird stuff."That's awesome though"
He was caught off guard when Tera complimented her and couldn't help but blush slightly or the small smile that accompanied the blush . He was used to people being surprised when he said stuff like that and sometimes they were interested but very few people ever complimented him on it.
"Thanks I mean...I guess..I..just, I like pokemon.." he said reaching out a hand towards Flare so she could clearly see it, then petting her softly.
Maybe he could find a documentary on Charmander..or monster pokemon in general..
"Yeah the gear doesn't really say much, all it had to say for Eve's pokemon was that it was a ghost and it lived in ruins" he said when she pointed out he said more than the pokegear "think it might be cause we're first year. It's all basic. Maybe we can ask Mr. Lechance about it"

He laughed when Tera giggled and said he had a busy morning, handing ducklett off to the nurse.
"Yeah, you could say that, I wasn't really planning on catching any pokemon...actually I really want a Murkrow. You know you can teach those things to talk? They're really cool and no one ever wants 'em cause they supposedly bring bad luck"
Much like when he talked with Evelyn, Marcus became more energetic and outgoing when the person he talked to was interested in what he said. He wasn't quite as upbeat and bubbly as Tera but it was still a noted difference.
"the ducklett was hurt tho..didn't really wanna leave it. Though I don't think it's too crazy about me right now"
He was then introduced to her pokemon, one of them named right there. FLare was adorable, he decided and Natu was cool.
Marcus figured he might as well do the same.
"Well you met Valiant" he said pointing to the pokemon loafing at her feet "he's a slakoth from Eterna Forest, same town as me..kinda."
Valiant blinked before stretching again causing Marcus to smile and pet his pokemon, running his hand through the fur on it's stomach. This was rewarded by a content 'slaaaaack'
"I haven't really named the ducklett yet but I'm pretty sure...it's.."

"It's a boy" a rather disgruntled nurse said bringing out the rather sullen looking bird pokemon. Apparently ducklett had put up a fight.
"um..well...thanks" Marcus said returning the pokemon with a somewhat sheepish look. He supposed between kids and pokemon constantly being problematic, the nurse's job wasn't made any easier. Once the pokemon was returned and the nurse gone he turned back to Tera "but yeah I haven't thought of a name for it yet." He wasn't sure why he was so blocked for a name, maybe if he got to know it's personality better he'd come up with one.
"You wanna grab somethin to eat before class?"
he asked Tera on impulse. He was having a good time talking to her and wanted to continue doing so.
Since both their pokemon had been healed, it made sense that they go to lunch instead of staying here. Looking at his phone however he frowned "..iiifff we have time"

(OOC: sorry about the lateness, I got called into work today. Also sorry to hear about your headache, hope it's doing better. ))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Marcus, Flare and Hoppu : xxx

Tera nodded when Marcus had asked if she had ever built a fire before. "Yup yup! I used to be the one in charge of it whenever I went camping with my family." She said somewhat proudly. The Charizard house girl tilted her head, curious as to why the boy was blushing, but she was glad to see that he looked happy. Flare let the boy pet her when he showed his hand. With him blushing like he was, he didn't seem as frightening as she first thought.

Tera nodded once again when the boy mentioned asking their technology and science teacher about the PokeGear. She needed to ask the man a few other questions as well. Good thing that was her next class too; she almost forgot that she had questions! Marcus then explained some facts about Murkrow, prompting a smile on her features and reminding her that she still had much to learn and this excited her.

"I'm sure he'll warm up to ya!" She said while patting the boy on his back to reassure him. After she had introduced her team, Marcus introduced his own Pokemon. She waved to Valiant as the bird Pokemon was given to the nurse. Apparently he hadn't name his Ducklett, who was giving the nurse quite a bit of trouble, yet. The three of them together certainly seemed like an interesting bunch!

When Marcus had asked her if she wanted to eat before class and looked at his phone, the girl motioned to her own time keeping device to look at the time. "Ah! Yabe(Oh no)! We're gonna be late!!" She said as she started jogging in place as if to rev up, waiting for the boy to get ready to leave. "" She didn't want to be late to this class... again!! When both were ready to leave the girl bolted to their next class with both her Pokemon in the Pokeballs.

[[Exit with Marcus when ready]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:54 pm
X Kaos X

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

"Yeah same. Me and my family camp a lot too. But we fish more than anything." Marcus said when she said she was the one in charge of fires "My sister usually helps. She's five so all's she can do is get sticks"
He smiled when Tera said the ducklett would warm up to him "Yeah I hope so. I think he's just having problems adjusting to being captured. Plus he's got like a hole on his bill"
He recallled Valiant back right after looking at his phone (which was just a block of apps and a watch now) So when she exclaimed they would be lat he was more of less ready "Yeah. Yeah We are c'mon" he said running with her for the nearest route to their class.
((exit with Tera))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:59 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Nurse's Office Company No One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking back around the Campus, Faye felt a bit better. Her little escapade in the forest had been a private affair, no one had seen it so she could put it out of her mind for the time. Amirah was still resting in her Pokeball and she didn't really know where to have her treated. But glancing at a few maps, she located the Nurse's Office. It seemed like a good place to start. Backtracking through the hallways, she found the door and walked into the sterile smelling room. Now that she'd calmed down a bit, she didn't feel slightly bad for yelling at Amirah. Maybe she'd buy her a nice collar later to make it up to the Eevee.

Walking up to the attendant, Faye asked primly, "Do you treat Pokémon here?" Getting a nod in response, she silently handed over Amirah's Pokeball. Waiting around for a bit till the device was brought back, she managed a stiff, "Thanks," before gathering up the red and white sphere and leaving the area. Maybe she'd hunt down Iris or Ava now, she kinda felt like being social again.

Exit

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Annoyed
Word Count 187
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas