Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 am
Color Scheme:
Grey: #6F7285
Crown/Text red: #EE6363
blue: #7AA9DD
orange: #FFCBA4
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / The sky is a neighborhood xxdon't make a soundx
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Light's coming upx ahead, don't look now ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Heaven is a big band now!xxxxx Heaven is a big band now! xxxxx Heaven is a big band now!
            x
            User Image

Ava Stensonx House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Marcus seemed to be interested in the pokemon that Ava had shown him, and she nodded when he asked if he could scan it. "Go for it," she said, watching as Elijah came back over with an orange pokemon in his arms. Or... More so on his sleeve. Elijah didn't seem as impressed by the pokemon, but Ava answered anyway. "It's a Druddigon," she said with a smile before scanning Elijah's pokemon. He had chosen a Trapinch. She looked at the description in shock. "Trapinch can crush boulders? That's really cool!" And at the same time, it was almost a bit frightening, as she watched Trapinch cling to Elijah's sleeve. Was this all for real? Part of her felt like she was dreaming all of this.

As Elijah and her waited to hear what Marcus was thinking about choosing, the decision was made for him. A blue and black pokemon rushed up to him, tackling him to the ground. Ava's eyes widened in concern, but it appeared that her friend was more than fine, laughing it off. Ava wrapped her arm around her Druddigon's, careful to avoid the spikes on his arm. She scanned Deino, learning how the pokemon can't see anything. That was a shame! Did it gain sight when it evolved, maybe? The Deino's mother seemed like she could see, so perhaps there was hope. As Elijah spoke on Deino keeping Marcus on his toes, Ava laughed and nodded. "I think they'll all keep us on our toes! But maybe all our new pokemon could hang out sometime. I think it'd be a lot of fun." She worried a bit for her smaller pokemon, particularly Fritz. He had yet to evolve, and honestly, Ava wasn't sure exactly how much bigger he would get once he did. Would he still be rather tiny? Regardless, she was confident all three of her pokemon could get along.

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Daycare xx xx With -- Marcus, Elijahxx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Excitedxx

tab OoC-- n/a

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
A Voided Bear
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco looked back at Jung as he answered his question; perhaps he wasn't being so awkward after all. This caused the black-haired boy to smile in content since he felt like he was getting less awkward. In reality he just happened to come across another boy who was also awkward like him. Either way he was happy to talk with someone. Since his return he had only spoken with his roommate, Ray, but now he could add another person to that list. With a little more confidence, he answered Jung about his vacation. "It was okay," he repeated the same thing the brown-haired boy say, but he had a smile on his face. "It was a nice break, but I'm glad to be back..." as the words escaped his lips, he was surprised at how genuine that feeling of happiness at returning to the academy was. Seeing his family was great and catching up with everyone was enjoyable, but he had days of doing nothing at home even with the occasional text to Tera or Iris. "Something's starting," Marco pointed out as a person appeared waiting for everyone to quiet down.

A girl appeared, she looked young and he remembered seeing her in the Daycare before when all those baby dragons were here. A blush immediately appeared on his face as if a memory he repressed had suddenly emerged. The last time he was here in the Daycare he had made quite the show... He remembered that it involved Ray and his friends. The whole situation seemed to be getting out of control and he just wanted to create a distraction so that Ray would be left alone, but like everything he did it just backfired. Ray ended up taking a nasty fall and everyone just thought he was total attention seeker weirdo. The rest of that day was a blur, but apparently a group of Gibles had nearly eaten him that day... His whole body froze when Frappe summoned the same Pokemon that had nearly killed Skylar and him in Leoconoe District. It took him a moment to recover, but he was about to reach into his Pokeball and start having Charmander fire Dragon Rage. However, he stopped when he saw Skylar in the room; this time it was his whole world that froze. She was using a cane and it made sense considering the cut her leg received that day. Frappe then explained to the students about the events that occurred on that day and that Drampa was just trying to find the thief that stole her baby. Marco calmed down, but he didn't want to let his guard down; he was not going to let Skylar get hurt again.

Everyone was told to follow Frappe and they reached the area where they kept the baby Pokemon and the Pokemon who were waiting there to greet them was none other than the dragon mommas. Marco blinked and a smile appeared on his face, there were so many dragons and they could choose one as their partner! The boy turned to Jung ready to express his happiness, but the boy was gone. He was about to go search for him, but stopped when he felt something tugging at his pants. The boy looked down and saw a group of Gible who were waving at him. There were a total of four and they all seemed to know him. Marco stared at them feeling confused and as if reading his mind, the Gibles all jumped at him and bit him. "Ouch!" Marco exclaimed as he fell back on the ground, but the pain triggered something in his memories. That's right, last time he was here in the Daycare he had become so depressed about hurting Ray that he sat down and stayed still like a statue. That's when a group of Gibles started biting at him to get a reaction and these must be that group. "G-Good to see you guys," he chuckled and sat up as the Gibles lined up in front of him, "I didn't think you guys would remember me." One Gible stepped up and extended his hand out to the boy who stared back at the little hand before grabbing it with his hand for a shake. "I guess this means we're partners?" The Gibble smiled and nodded at him which was followed by the cheers of the other Gibles. Marco was at a lost of words, but he smiled and shook the tiny hand, "its nice to meet you Gible, my name is Marco."

Looking around, Marco noticed that all the students were starting to find their partners which was really cool. Dragons were very rare Pokemon, not many trainers had one and they were notorious for being difficult to train. This would really be a good challenge for him as a trainer in training. His eyes eventually found Jung who was kind of hiding, but he was not by himself. Marco decided to go and approach him. "Hey Jung, looks like you found a partner too," he saw the Noibat and immediately recognized the Pokemon since Skylar's Ace was a Noibat. "Are you okay, Jung?" Marco asked seeing that Jung looked kind of worried or sad even.

==========

[Gible was chosen!]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 18
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit
      ► Haze

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x11
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:49 pm
DJ Double B
[]

ShyWolfHeart
[r]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing: coat and jeans with sneakers.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:18
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:15
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Nature:Mild
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus grinned when Ava said all the pokemon were going to be keeping them on their toes "yeah no kidding" he said trying to stand up only to have the Deino knock him back again "Eli yo-oomf-yours is tryin to eat you"
After a few more tries he finally got himself upright. He placed a hand a top the Deino's head and that seemed to satisfy it for now and keep it from knocking him back again.
"Yeah it's weird cause they live in the desert. Maybe they crushed all the boulders there" Marcus said when Ava said Trapinch can crush boulders. He scanned Ava's pokemon after Elijah did.
It runs through the narrow tunnels formed by Excadrill and Onix. It uses its sharp claws to catch prey.
"I wonder what they eat" he muttered turning his scanner towards Elijah's ( Trapinch is a patient hunter. It digs an inescapable pit in a desert and waits for its prey to come tumbling down. This Pokémon can go a whole week without access to any water.) "maybe digglets?"

His eyes went fleetingly to Ray who was in the middle of a group of girls. Iris was one of them, while the other one was one he didn't know but he was sure he had seen around....wasn't she around Iris and Silvano?
He thought about going up, o her and talking to them, usually he would. But his eyes landed on Ray and he stopped himself.
Was Ray still mad at him? Marcus hadn't heard from the boy since before Winter Break, after Kirsi had told him all of those things...and Ray had gotten mad at him.
He had sent out a present but he had no way of knowing if he had gotten it or if he had tossed it as soon as he saw the card.
And there was no point in asking Harvey either.....Harvey had gone back to not talking to him unless he had to.
Frowning Marcus let his gaze linger on Ray's group for a bit more before going back t Ava and Elijah, smiling when Ava said all their dragon pokemon should hang out together.
"Yeah" he said face falling back into a smile "yeah that's be fun, like a pokemon playdate"
It made sense after all, not only were both Elijah and Ava his friends but the dragon pokemon had been together in the daycare. They were probably friends already "we could take 'em to the garden. Maybe bring like a ball to play with?" He had met Elijah at gym class and they had made plans for a pick up basketball game, and he knew Ava liked sports period-he vaguely remembered her playing in the soccer game in the lamia festival but he'd rather not think about that at the moment.
In his mind, a hangout started to take shape. They could take the dragons out and let them run and then maybe play a game themselves, and hit the cafe after...it would be fun. Yeah.

OutOfChillComments: these kids are so cute omg.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 1 Rare Candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
↦pen and folder
↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
↦tickets 10 + 4 from lamia festival = 14

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray was quite embarrassed, he didn't know what to say exactly now. He groaned, before looking at Iris as she asked if he was ok. He fiddle with his fingers before nodding "er... m'fine..." he said softly, still backing up a bit more. However, he yelped startled as Iris gripped his wrist rather tightly. He stumbled back towards her, before catching his balance.

He turned to look over at her, as she stated that she didn't want him to go. His eyes turned a bit wide at that, she wanted him to stay? Didn't she think he was weird? He looked at her puzzled, as she stated that she wanted to talk to him and that she wanted his number. He stared at his gear, before his eyes traveled back up towards Iris's. He was taken aback by how urgent she sounded. Then she apologized and Ray shook his head "oh no... no I'm sorry it's... it's not YOU... it's... well it's me i'm not good with... with people or um.... well... socializing in general and I um... oh... I'm not... really all that fun to be with and I seem to cause more trouble and... and... oh Arceus im so bad at this" he said, flushing red.

She talked about how he was funny and interesting and that she wanted to keep talking to him. He then sheepishly looked at his wrist, before waiting for Iris to release him. Iris then stated that she was going to give him her number, and that he would text her when he wanted to. He stammered "ah wait that's ok! Here you can um... you can just er... we can exchange number here? If um.. you're really... ok with it..." he said sheepishly, before showing her his gear.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: Aqua
Nature: ???
Level: ???
Ability: ???
Move Set:
???
???
???
???
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:05 pm
void post ( gaaaaaaaah)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:45 pm