Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:40 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was enjoying the moment as she bonded with the Gible. Nibbling on the pellets seemed to enough to sate the finger nibbling. Working into Iris' favor, thought over some names for the new member of their family. She remember the Japanese name for the pokemon and tried to fiddle with the name.

"Sa...me...ko..." Iris said, looking down at the pokemon. "Sa..me..maru... I actually like Sameko better. And I can call you Meko for a cute nickname. Right Meko?" The Gible just looked up at Iris and wiggled his hands for more food. Iris went looking through her bag for more when the gible got up and walked around. Iris found herself crawling after the pokemon before getting up on her feet. "Sameko...get back here...Meko..."

Iris got to her pokemon when she realized that she was in front of Ray and a dratini. "Oh Ray." Iris said before remembering that she knew who Ray was because of Kirsi and Koru but Ray surely didn't know who Iris was. "Oh yea, Hi. I'm Iris..." she decided that it was best to greet the boy before going forward. "I am friends with Koru I think...and Kirsi...oh and I guess Marcus too." Iris was surprising herself with the people she knew now. "It's nice to meet you. Is this the Pokemon you bonded with?"

Iris looked down to see Gible looking and sniffing around the Dratini.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 17
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Feint Attack| Fury Swipes | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

amarzyciel
Lady Niara
SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray just stared at Aqua, as she continued to nuzzle his cheek. Ray didn't know why she enjoyed that so much, but Ray didn't question it. It actually kind of felt nice. He continued to scratch under her chin, before he was startled by another baby dragon. He blinked, looking down as the dragon seemed to stare at Aqua like she was a meal. He tensed, and felt Aqua straighten up as well. He couldn't see Aqua's expression, but if the low hissing noises were any indication it seemed that she didn't like the newcomer.

Ray gulped, before looking upwards as someone greeted him. He frowned as a girl with green hair walked over to him. Did he know her? He remembered seeing her in his class, and maybe exchanging a word or two. However, he didn't remember telling her his name. He fiddled with his fingers awkwardly as she introduced herself as Iris. Ray seemed to shrink a bit "uh hi, I'm Ray er... but uh... right you um... you knew that already..." he replied weakly. What was he supposed to say? Ray wasn't very good at socializing, it was honestly a miracle he even had any friend at this point. Iris then explained she was friends with Kirsi, Marcus and... maybe friends with Koru? Wasn't that something you should know? Not that Ray couldn't understand.

He fiddle with his fingers some more, before Iris continued to speak about bonding with Aqua. Ray looked over to see Aqua puffing her cheeks, practically glaring at Iris. Ray let out a forced laugh "ah yeah um... she's the one that I picked" he said softly. Ray looked back at Iris "er um... nice to meet you too Iris" he said, holding out his hand. However, before Iris even had a chance to shake it, Aqua moved swiftly across his shoulders and curled around his wrist. Ray blinked, as Aqua then proceeded to stick her tongue out at the girl.

Embarrassed, Ray yanked his arm back before frowning "Aqua why'd you do that?" he asked. Aqua seemed to huff, before looking at him and rubbing against his cheeks again. Ray sighed, maybe she was just nervous? Ray didn't know, but Aqua quickly went back to her perch on his shoulder. Aqua stilled eyed Iris, puffing out her cheek as she continued to rub Ray's cheek affectionately. Ray sighed "sorry I'm... not sure why she's doing that" he admitted, blush evident on his cheeks.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: Aqua
Nature: ???
Level: ???
Ability: ???
Move Set:
???
???
???
???
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:51 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Sameko was clueless as why the Dratini hissed at him. He just wanted to say hi. But he knew that hissing was bad from his siblings. However, that was overridden by curiosity as Sameko looked at the boy before Iris had approached. Sameko looked between the three of them from his position.

Iris focused on Ray. The way the three spoke about him, he was cautious around people. She knew that feeling so she was trying her best to make a good impression. Iris listened to Ray as he said that Aqua chose him. Iris awwed at the first.Even though she didn't see the Dratini glaring at her. "It's really nice to meet you too. I've seen you around and I never got around to actually approaching you to speak.. and well here I am." Iris chuckled a little awkwardly until she saw the hand coming up for her to shake. Iris reached for the hand. She recoiled back when Aqua curled around his wrist. Iris tilted her head as Aqua stuck out a tongue. Ray was embarrassed by the action before apologizing. Iris shook her hand as she took the other hand to shake it since it was Dratini free.

"It's no problem," Iris replied as she still held his hand, "My Ducklett, Ling, does the same stuff. I can count on my hands and toes the time I got hit with a water gun because she was upset." Iris took a look at Aqua just as Sameko decided to climb up Iris to copy Aqua and rub against Iris' face. "I'll bet that Aqua bonded so she's protective of you. Reminds me of Bebe, my Flabebe." Iris continued to smile at Ray as shook his hand once more just as she felt the rough skin against her cheek.

"Oh yea, this is Sameko, this is my Gible. We bonded together too."
Iris used her other hand to pet Sameko. "I guess I can say that we chose each. Look I even have souvenirs from it." Iris showed him the hand that had the bite marks from Gible's teeth.

Team:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

amarzyciel
Lady Niara
SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image

With: Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Alright. Just need to train more.
    O.O.C.: A Dratini, yes ma'am.
    Outfit: School uniform with a fishtail braid

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

The so said vacation seemed longer and she didn't even train. Makoto felt like she failed Inari as a trainer, even though she was sure Inari would still love her. It was also a good bit since she seen Koru. It was almost the feeling of when Koru left their hometown, but she tried not to let it get to her. She had other friends to see. Soon she got into the Daycare with the other students and spotted Koru with a swift eye. Inari seemed to coo, seeing her, too, and wagged her tails a bit. "We'll hang out with her later." Makoto nodded and turned her attention to the Frappe as she started to talk. Since the whole attack, she felt even more she just disappoint her partner that would help her achieve her dream as a professor.

Inari and Makoto followed Frappe and the rest of the students toward their final destination to unknowingly pick a Pokemon. Once there she saw them. They were all adorable. "Which one, Inari?" She looked down at her fox and then at the Dragon types. The Pokemon slowly pointed to the Dratini. "That's our pick." She smiled, going over to it softly, keeping Inari at a good range, just in case."

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't know why Aqua was being so stubborn, but for some reason she didn't seem to like iris... weird. He hadn't known Aqua long enough to understand what her reasoning was for disliking the girl, however, he hoped that he'd be able to learn about that soon enough. When she mentioned that she had seen him around, and that she never got the chance to approach him until now he felt a bit awkward. He could understand why she had a hard time even coming over to him, he had been in a bad place. He still was really, but he'd like to think that Iris finally talking to him meant that he was better than before. He sheepishly watched as she took his other hand, the one Aqua hadn't curled around and shook it firmly.

Aqua hissed, noticing that Iris still hadn't let go of Ray's hand. Ray shushed her "hey it's ok, she won't hurt me... see i'm ok" he said, assuming Aqua saw Iris as a threat. Aqua whined, before eventually moving down and slapping her tail against Iris's arm to get her to release Ray's hand. Aqua then proceeded the wrap around the hand Iris had just shook, before rubbing her head against his hand. He heavily sighed, this was going to be a challenge. Ray tilted his head, wondering why Aqua kept rubbing her head on his skin. Maybe it was just her showing affection? Not that he thought about it, it did kind of look like she was marking her territory or something...

He was snapped out of his thoughts as Iris mentioned that her Ducklett did similar things as Aqua. Ray blinked "really?" he questioned a bit curious. Iris talked about how she got hit by a water bun a lot because she was upset, and Ray shivered. He wondered if Aqua would have shot a water gun at Iris if she could. He didn't want to think about it. Iris then added something about how they'd just bonded, so Aqua was protective of him. He hummed "I suppose that makes sense but... isn't this a bit extreme?" he whispered aloud, pursing his lips.

Before he could think too much about it, Iris then introduced her Gible. Ray gingerly waved, before looking back over to Iris as she stated that she got a souvenir from it. Ray blinked, noticing the bite mark "didn't that hurt- OUCH!" he said, slapping a hand over the side of his neck. It hadn't been super painful, but he definitely felt something n** the side of his neck. He looked down to see Aqua looking proudly at him. What the heck?! He looked from Iris's hand then back at Aqua. He groaned "tell me you did NOT just nibble on my neck to mark me" he said. Aqua hummed delighted, as she once again began nuzzling his cheek. He sighed "It er... seems Aqua picked up a bad habit from your gible" he joked, laughing weakly. This was just ridiculous now, but it wasn't like he could stop her. Iris probably thought he was weird... can he just dig a hole and hide it in now?

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
???
???
???
???
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:13 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris recoiled her hand when Aqua slapped it away with her tail to curl around the other hand. She listened when he asked if what Aqua was going was a bit extreme. Iris had to think about it as she showed him her fingers. She gasped when Aqua nipped his neck after she mentioned Sameko nibbling her fingers. One moment, Ray was about to ask if it hurt, the next he was holding his neck. Iris took a look at the mark as Ray said that Aqua had picked up Sameko's bad habit. She hoped he was joking but apologized nonetheless.

"Sorry about that..." Iris said before she hissed a little. Sameko had stopped rubbing her face to look at Aqua and get try to get the other pokemon's attention. Iris rubbed her cheek, it was warm and felt a little raw. That's right... gibles have rough skin. And this one has been mimicking the Dratini for the last few minutes "Is it safe to say Sameko picked up one of Aqua's habits as well?" She chuckled as she pointed to her reddish cheek. "Man that was a weak joke...." she huffed out before scratching Sameko on the center of his nose, to make the pokemon coo.

"Hey can I see your gear?" Iris asked, she clasped her hands together as she asked, "Please?"

Team:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara enjoyed coddling the little Noibat who wouldn't stop excitedly wigging in her arms. She looked up at the mother who seemed to give her a critical look. Of course, Niara was a bit scared of it! But she really enjoyed having this adorable little guy in her arms and the mother seemed alright with it at least... She tried to give her best smile to the mother but only seemed nervous. It simply huffed, looked to her child and spoke to it for a moment before sitting and watching Nia.

Feeling a touch uncomfortable. But she still looked around to see Iris talking with someone. The girl seemed alright to Niara. She looked at the Noibat who looked up at her so cutely from her arms. I think we will call you Buster. It sounds cute and energetic for someone cute and energetic like you." The Noibat just cooed happily in her arms before looking around, noticing Iris's bright green hair and immediately flew at it, landing on Iris's head and immediately having trouble stabilizing which meant he was floundering about trying to get good foothold to stand on her head. Nia immediately ran over and grabbed him to get him to stop. "I am so sorry! I don't know what go into him!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Panicked at Buster's sudden fit!
Attire: Winter Wear! Yay!
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Curious but relievedDaycareAva/MarcusEli chose Trapinch!

The morning felt so surreal, like he was almost as he hadn't left for vacation then came back to attend classes like normal. Eli felt himself in a daze trying to get back into his routine of a regular day, but it was distracting him the more he tried. She was one of the few to show up last to the daycare center where they were supposed to hold a meeting of some kind. He was quick to pick out the friend he had spent most of his winter break with, Marcus, and another girl he knew as Ava. He knew she liked bug pokemon but hadn't really interacted with a whole lot, but there was nothing like the present! He approached the two of as they were talking about their breaks. He felt a little awkward stepping in, "Morning...hope I'm not interrupting?" he knew he was but he couldn't help but ask, rubbing his hand against his neck. Turns out they had been discussing the trips they got to take on break and Eli nodded once Marcus noted he got to tag along, "It was a lot of fun I've never been to Sinnoh before it has amazing wildlife! The race was really wicked I'm gonna have to catch another one sometime, but maybe next time we could race hm?"
User Image
He stopped hearing a faint voice over the students. He turned with everyone and realized it was the woman from last time, and now that he thought about it he saw a little of her at the stadium when the ambulances were around with the police, "Wonder why she's here?" he whispered lowly as to not catch attention.

She began to explain things that happened during the festival before break and Eli felt a ache in his back as he became slightly tense. It was awful what had happened and the only good thing that came out of it he saw was that Ray was okay and they seemingly had made up, but he would talk to him later just to be sure. He felt taken back with wide eyes when the young woman, calling herself Frappe, brought out a pokemon she called Drampa. Marcus seemed incredibly uneasy. so Eli stood a little closer to him to where their shoulders where touching. His brother would lean against him when he was nervous and it seemed to do the trick whatever it was. She revealed that eggs were stolen and he felt himself burn with an inner fury,
"Why would...!" he felt taken back yet again when she smiled, calming his inner anger,'Cute...' and she told them they could pick a dragon pokemon as thanks.

His eyes lit up and he smiled what probably was the biggest smile he had ever made. He and the others shared a excited glance with each other before they were set loose to pick their dragon. Elijah jumped in place he felt so excited, immediately striding off,
”Well I know who I want! There's a certain little guy that found me quite charming," he joked approaching the little orange turtle like pokemon. They didn't look like dragons now, but he knew what would happen if a Trapinch was to evolve. He looked around for the one he had met last time, it had to be there right? Kneeling down he asked them arms out in a friendly greeting, "Hi there! Do any of you remember me? One of you-OUCH!" he felt the sharp, sudden clench around his upper leg and saw a orange jaw clasping down on him. He laughed through the slight pain and picked him up,“Well that...was easy? Hey Guys I found mine-!" Ava was showing who she had picked and he was gaping surprised then took a gulp to stop staring like a oddball, "That's uh...that's a great choice Ava...what the heck is it?" the Trapinch in his grip somehow made it to the sleeve of his jacket where he began to chew, but Eli already felt used to it and let him hang there while he brought out the pokegear,

The red skin on its face is harder than rock. In narrow caves, it squares off against its enemies and charges face-first right into them.
"Oh wow that sounds really tough..." he looked up and asked Marcus,"Have you picked ye-" he winced watching his friend crash to the ground. He looked over him from above and laughed at his remark, "Looks like it! Let's see..." he pointed it towards the little dragon this time, sniffing Marcus's leg out of curiosity,

'Lacking sight, it's unaware of its surroundings, so it bumps into things and eats anything that moves.'
"Aw that's not good...Deino's going to keep you on your toes that's for sure man..."

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray looked at Iris as she apologized, but he waved his hands back and forth "oh! no no I er didn't mean for you to... it wasn't your fault..." he spoke quickly, flustered. He sheepishly looked at the ground, before hesitantly looking back up at Iris as she stated it was safe to say that Sameko seemed to pick up one of Aqua's habits as well. Ray moved his eyes to her now red cheek and he looked at it concerned "I'm sorry! Oh man... I guess Gible has some rough skin... ouch" he said, moving a bit closer. He squinted his eyes noticing the scratched skin "here, this will help a bit" he said, turning and fishing out a bandaid from his pocket. He fiddled with the packaging before finally opening it, he looked up before gently placing the bandaid on Iris's cheek. He then moved back and let out a sigh "it would be bad if it gets infected..." he trailed off tensing. Oh... he didn't ask her if she wanted him to do that. OH.

He flushed red, backtracking a few steps "I... Im sorry! I didn't mean... I should have asked it's just... I get... I'm... I'm clumsy so I just... instinctively wanted to treat it... oh im so sorry!" He said crouching down and hiding his face in his hands. Ahhh that was embarrassing! She probably hated him now! What was that? He groaned, not daring to look up at Iris. She probably thought he was weird, no she DEFINITELY thought he was weird now. He was just trying to be nice, to make an effort like Kirsi had taught him. Now he wished he had hid in a corner and avoided everyone. He bit his lip, no he couldn't do that either. He promised he wouldn't avoid people anymore. Ahh he wanted to pretend he didn't exist right now.

Ray didn't bother to hear Aqua's annoyed yips as she slapped her tail softly against his back in protest. However, it was then that Iris asked see his gear. He blinked, peaking an eye over his hands to get a look. She seemed to want to exchange numbers with him? Why? Didn't she think he was weird. He sheepishly looked at her, his ears still red from his earlier embarrassment. He stood slowly, his arms awkward hanging at his sides. He couldn't look her in the eyes "gear? Uh... you... want it why?" he asked confused. He just needed to be sure, she couldn't be asking for his information right? Right?! He decided to reach for it anyways, maybe... she didn't think he was weird? However, when he turned to get it and hand it over to Iris something interrupted them.

Ray jumped up in shock but the sudden appearance of an unknown pokemon, before tripping over himself and falling backwards. He yelped, groaning as he stared at the ceiling. He gabbed his head, wincing a bit before slowly sitting back up. Nothing seemed to be broken, his body did ache a bit. He rubbed the back of his head before Aqua's head popped up in his face. She seemed to be in tears crying and whining as she looked him over. He quickly pet her head "shhh shhh Aqua im... im fine ok? See? No pain, just... I just fell a bit, no problem 'k" he said. Aqua hiccuped before eyeing him and rubbing his cheek again. She licked him affectionately, before turning towards the pokemon.

Aqua seemed to have her eyes narrowed on the bat pokemon, and she angrily slapped her tail on the ground before shouting angrily at the other dragon pokemon. Ray snapped forwards and dragged Aqua to his chest, preventing her from doing anything rash "he that's not nice... It wasn't their fault I... I'm just... I'm... clumsy" he said, embarrassed again. He sheepishly looked at the ground, his eyes getting teary. Aqua seemed to stop after noticing how tense and nervous he seemed. She nuzzled him, as if offering him an apology for her behavior. Ray gave her a weak smile, before slowly standing up again. His eyes flickered from the floor to Iris, and back towards the ground. He didn't know the new girl, but it seemed like she knew Iris. Maybe he should give them some space? He looked at the floor dejectedly before making an effort to back away from the girls. Maybe he wasn't cut out for this stuff, maybe he was just meant to be alone. Who would want to be friends with a dork like him who couldn't even stay on his own two feet.

User ImageUser Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
???
???
???
???
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I got to a bit, though since we skated before brake I mostly did other stuff." Kirsi answered Cyril. She heard Koru's footsteps behind her, but didn't think anything of it until those footsteps closed in and attacked! Kirsi barely managed to not fall over, though she grinned when she realized it was Koru. "Hey Koru! Hey cyndaquil. Koru and I went camping with my dad near Sunnyshore," Kirsi said to Cyril and Nirav. "You might like it there Nirav, it's pretty warm. And, uh, sunny," she added, knowing it was a bit obvious. "If you could make a jacket, something using fake fur would be really cool..."

Chance circled their feet, snuffling excitedly. He didn't move out of the way as Cyndaquil made his way down, tail wagging fast a fierce. "Growl growl!" [ Cyndaquil! How ya been? I missed you! ]

Meanwhile, Kirsi was definitely ignoring Marcus.

She did however sneak a quick smile at Ray. She felt a lot better knowing that they were still friends, and that she didn't feel like she had to worry about him not wanting to be her friend anymore.

Kirsi was enraptured by the entrance of Frappe, and her explanation of what had happened at the Leoconoe festival. She was glad to learn about those eggs, and that they had made them back safely. It made her feel really good, that they had been able to help. When Frappe motioned them to follow, Kirsi padded along with a growing excitement, sure something was about to happen. She returned Chance to his pokeball to be polite. When she saw the dragons, and was told they could find one to bond with, she was beyond shocked. Really? A dragon, for her?

Kirsi turned her slightly shocked face to Cyril when he spoke up. She gathered herself, then looked back at all the pokemon. "I guess... I liked that gible I met last time..." Kirsi noticed Iris going for a gible of her own though, and worried that if that was what Iris was choosing, there was no way Kirsi herself would deserve one. She was pulled out of her thoughts by the last thing Cyril said. "What? Really?" Kirsi was surprised to find she was sort of feeling the same, and yet, she didn't want to just give up.

Kirsi stepped away just as the dratini approach Nirav. She was focused instead on the few gible milling about, trying to recognize the one she had played with last time. She kneeled in front of one, holding out a hand. "Hey there, um, you-" She was cut off by another gible rushing into a full-on collision with Kirsi's hand, simultaneously knocking away the first one. "Ow!" Kirsi hissed, yanking her hand back.

The first gible who had been curious about Kirsi's hand waddled away, having lost interest. "Gib, gibbah!" the new one exclaimed before nudging Kirsi's hand with his nose. "Ah-
    ow. You...are you my gible?"
    she asked, then giggled a little at the phrase "my gible". She'd just meant to ask if it was the same one she'd played with before, but as the little guy nudged his nose into her palm as if he wanted scratches, she began to wonder if it really was him. "Hey there. You like your nose rubbed?" she asked, trying to please him without getting her hand hurt any more. "Hehe. You're a good boy, aren't you?" The gible opened its mouth, soft happy gurgles drifting out as his eyes closed in bliss.

[ Kirsi chose Gible ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 19 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Reversal | Fighting | Physical | Deals more damage the lower the user's HP | 100% Acc
                                            ► Flame Wheel [60] | Fire | Physical | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 17 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Feint Attack [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | Always Hits
                                              ► Fury Swipes [18] | Normal | Physical | Hits 2-5 Times | 80% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell [Kai held item, silk cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Quick Claw [ Chance held item, leather cord around neck ]
                      User Image x 20 Rare Candy

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Fire Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                    DJ Double B
                    amarzyciel
                    Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

As Iris asked about the gear, Ray started fretting over her cheek, placing a bandaid on it. Before she could thank him for the first aid, he was immediately apologizing. He was crouching down, covering his head. Did he get hit on the head? She asked about gear once more, getting him to look at her. She hoped she wasn't scaring him as he stood up as askedwhy she want it.

Iris opened her mouth to respond when her head moved forward from the force of a mass landing on her. She was surprised by it and so were her pokemon and Ray. Speaking of Ray, Iris looked to see falling backward. "Are you okay?!" Iris said, trying to reach and help while balancing the two weights on her. At some point the weight decreased as a familiar voice apologized.

Iris turned around to see Niara holding a Noibat in her arms, apologizing. "It's fine." Iris replied as her attention when back to Ray. He was cuddling Aqua as she was fussy about the new pokemon to come around. The moment, she noticed the dejected boy's feet start to shuffle back. Iris impulsively grabbed his wrist. "Wait!"

Iris looked at Ray. "Please don't go... I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to give you my number for your gear...but I guess that I was too forward....I'm Sorry" Iris gave the boy a meek smile."You're funny and interesting and I wanted to keep talking to you... I mean you don't have to give me your phone number. I'll just give you my number and you can just text me whenever. Would that work better?"

Team:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Other students... Niara, Iris, Ray
                                          Wearing : Shirt & Jeans with a light jacket & hair down

Maria’s vacation had been relatively uneventful although not completely. Lillipup had managed to evolve which was something she hadn’t told anyone yet aside from Iris. Of course, Silvano knew given that they lived in the same city. Either way after the events of the festival it was a nice break from school and the like. However, she was back now. The students were told to meet at the daycare. Why was anyone’s guess but she’d find out soon enough. Walking in the dragon caretaker was there. That was a surprise. What was she doing there? It was quickly explained what had happened during the winter festival. Maria had put that much together before but hadn’t realized everything. After all, how could she?

It was revealed that the students were being given baby dragon Pokémon. Suddenly Maria wondered if that Trapinch from before would be around. Looking around, the brunette looked to her four legged friend. “Any idea’s Herdier?” She asked curiously. The Herdier began sniffing out the Pokémon from before. “Herd!” (There.) She cried pointing it out before making their way over. “Hello there,” Maria greeted. “Trap~” (Hello,) The Trapinch replied. “Her!” (Hi!) Herdier said crouching down to the Pokémon’s level. The not yet dragon seemed to smile happily as if it remembered them or at the very least Maria. Perhaps it did. “Would you like to be friends?” She asked curiously. “Tra,” It said with a nod. “Great!” She replied with a smile.

With their partnership agreed on the three wandered over to a group of students. Iris, Ray, and Niara. Of course, Herdier led the way. By the sounds of things Iris was trying to get Ray’s number. Maria certainly wished her luck. “Hi Niara,” Maria greeted. “Cute Noibat.” She told her. “Not that you aren’t cute Trapinch.” The brunette assured her new partner. “Trapinch.” (I don’t doubt it.) The Pokémon seemed happy to be included in the category of cute. Which worked out well for everyone.

PARTY

User Image Herdier ♀ - Lv. 16, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13, User Image Trapinch ♂ - Lv. ??

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageHerdier
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Take Down
                                              --> A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. << Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 329
                                          OOC : Maria chooses Trapinch!

Lady Niara

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other students... Skrelp, Jung-Su & a Noibat
                                            Wearing : Sweater & Jeans with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn spent most of her vacation doing her usual nose in a book stuff or rather nose in the ruins? Either way her and Yamask were rather at home with the whole thing. Even if Yamask hadn’t really gotten to see home all that much before heading off to school. It certainly kept the two busy. Not to mention she got to hang with her parents along with their Pokémon which was enjoyable.

Entering the daycare, Evelyn was curious about why they were told to be there. The last time they were in the daycare they got to interact with dragon Pokémon. Perhaps they’d get to interact with even more Pokémon. She always did like interacting with new and interesting Pokémon. Awaiting quietly, she was surprised to see the dragon caretaker Frappe. It was then shared with them that they were going to be the proud owners of dragon Pokémon. That was interesting.

Right off the bat Evelyn knew which dragon she wanted. Skrelp, was an interesting water poison type she found quite the interest in. There was one in particular that came to her attention. “Hello,” She greeted it as it swam to the shoreline. “Skrelp,” (Hello,) It seemed to greet back. Its movement suggested that it wanted to be close to her. Evelyn reached down and picked the water Pokémon up.

Looking around Evelyn adjusted her glasses before spotting a boy that seemed to be in a corner. There was a Noibat that seemed curious of the boy, but he seemed rather unaware. “Let’s go see.” She told the Skrelp. It nodded as they headed over to the pair. “Hello there, seems that Noibat’s taken an interest to you.” She told him. “I’m Evelyn by the way. This is Skrelp.” She greeted. “Skrelp,” (Hello,) It greeted on cue.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13, User Image Skrelp ♀ - Lv. ??

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 300
                                            OOC : Evelyn chooses Skrelp!

A Voided Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Daycare Wιтн: Kirsi/Nirav/Cyril and other studentsWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Curious/Excited OoC: Really sorry if I missed some things I typed this before seeing some of the recent posts ^^”◉

It was great seeing the others and though it hadn't been too long from seeing Kirsi she was glad to see her just as much. She told the others about their trip during break and she grinned nodding, "Yep! My cousin even got to come along for a bit!" She pulled out her pokegear and showed a picture they took together, her thumb slightly over the top of the picture, "See that’s here, and that’s the lake- OH and that’s Kir’s dad in the background with the tent stuff he was super cool!" One thing she found amazing was how much Kirsi’s dad was like hers, which made her feel the need initially to ask if he could come too, but she was too excited just to hang out with Kirsi.

Cyndaquil was rather happy to be with his fluffy friend again, but he sniffed the air curious as to a strange new scent, and that is when the dragon tamer lady made her presence known to the students.

Koru and the others stopped and everyone fell silent as the girl that looked more older than they were, revealed her real identity and the events that took place at the academy. Koru wore shock on her face the entire explanation, often turning to the others a loudly whispering,
"Seriously?!" she had no idea so much of that went on, she only knew from Kirsi that she helped fight a bad guy at the stadium but other than that no one got an explanation when it had all calmed down. Cyndaquil squealed in fear when the old dragon appeared at her side, but Koru thought it looked cool. She wasn’t afraid to admit either that even though it was a terrifying moment, the dragon pokemon that almost turned her and Nirav into barbecue was wickedly strong.

”REALLY?!" Her whisper became full speech, they got to pick a dragon pokemon for their own? She almost thought her ears were playing trick but then Miss Frappe took them all to the baby pokemon, and Koru instantly knew it was the same ones they had met before…probably.

She could hardly contain herself when they were let free to go and pick. Cyril had asked who they were going to pick,
”Well one that’s really strong would be cool- but they’re babies so that’s not really something I can tell…" she glanced over and saw Ava with the dragon that was about her size… ’…Never mind…’ She watched everyone go for different groups, it was interesting seeing everyone else’s choices. She stopped looking and stared at the same little snail pokemon she ended up looking at last time, the Goomys. They were cute and squishy, little slimy, but sweet. They weren’t strong at all, the pokedex seemed pretty savage calling them the weakest dragons, but was that such a terrible thing? Things that are weak can be strong later…

She found herself walking over to them once again, eyeing around,
”Not sure if you guys remember me but-!" Suddenly they all started to group around her and their little voices squeaked in excitement, but she could feel the slime, causing her to twitch, ”EH!? Um okay calm down now…" Gazing past the glomping group of snail dragons she watched one stare at her from afar, under the shade, it was that same one. She smiled and skipped past, ”Hi. Do you remember me? You looked lonely so I thought I come over again," and she held her hand out to it, only for it to lay it’s head against her hand. She giggled and brought it in closer to hug, it was like she was holding a living water balloon. ”There we go, you’re gonna hang with me now okay?"

She gazed in the others directions, ”Hey Kir I found mine!" She saw the girl pick a Gible, looked like a little shark with nubby legs and arms, it was cute but she could envision it being vicious later. She titled her head, she was looking at something. She followed her line of sight and found Ray at the end of it. She watched him play with a Dratini, of course he would pick one that was super cute just like Rey. She smiled, she felt a bit of relieve looking at him now. Since the vacation with Kirsi she wasn’t expecting him to talk to her if at all, but he apologized, then she apologized, but right now she couldn’t think of what they were saying sorry for. She hadn’t really talked to him since, but then she started to see others surround him.

A tightness in her chest made itself known and she felt distracted by Iris reaching for his pokegear and then a pink haired girl with Maria. She didn’t know a lot about Iris, but she was a sweet girl, seemed really popular too and cute, the other girls over there were about the same,
”Hm…" she had no idea that the feeling she was feeling was jealousy, it was a feeling unknown to her. Her previous decision to go over and check out his Dratini had shied away now, she would just add to it and might make him uncomfortable. What would she do if they fell right back into what they were before?

Goomy looked at her with curious eyes then at Cyndaquli, who had been hiding behind Koru this entire time, unsure of the dragons surrounding him. Goomy wiggled and cooed to him wondering, ”Gooo goo ooo mee,” (What’s up with her?) Cyndaquil looked around and shrugged, he still didn’t get the interaction between them…Goomy continued to look on, yearning for a little more attention from this nice person. Without anymore waiting Goomy squished to the ground then hopped into the air, quickly landing against her face and breaking her from her trance.

”KYAAAAHNGG!" Koru jolted from her focused state and a shiver ran through her entire body. She hugged herself and cringed before taking a deep breath to calm down and try to talk to Goomy calmly, ”S...s...sorry lil' guy..."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

shinesnowillusion

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

With: Inari, Dratini and other students with their Pokemon
    Feelings/Thoughts: Nickname for this Dratini? Maybe Inari and this one will get along.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: School uniform with a fishtail braid

Inari kept her distance, watching her trainer and the baby Dragon Pokemon. Makoto knelled down and got closer to the Dratini, her voice softened as she talked. "Hello. My are you precious. Maybe you would like to come with me and Inari? I think we would make a great team." Makoto smiled and slowly pushed a hand out to it. The Dratini looked at Inari then at Makoto, seeming to be on alert. Soon enough it was closer to Makoto, looking her over and peeking past her at the fox, staring jealously.

The Dratini got even closer and nuzzled Makoto gently. With that Makoto got Inari to come closer and miraculously this was a good meeting. Both seemed to be a bit jealous, but they ended up getting along. With a sigh of relief, she shoved her braid back and pushed her glasses up back on her face before standing. "Good we get along." She smiled again, putting her fists on her waist.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

Prairiefox

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces