Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:36 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Fangirly OOC: OMG DJ YOU'RE A CUTE WITTLE PUPPY >w< Sorry the post is so short I got logged out posting earlier so I had to re-type what I remembered and I can't remember jack TTvTT◉

THe little pokemon was certainly a cutie, and appeared to love the attention Koru was giving to it, but still who could it belong to? Eve suggested that a Salamence student had to be the trainer, "Yeah that would make sense, but I haven't seen anyone with a Cleffa, maybe they're new?" she also started to think about the possibility that this pokemon was stalking her or something. Maybe it wanted a trainer? It wasn't a fire type but....oh goodness Cleffa was adorable. “Welp, that ‘cutie’ is probably mine by the ‘book’ of it.” She heard a voice while she played with Cleffa, and by it's reaction that person must've been the trainer- well there goes getting another cute pokemon. Whoever this was they were really into talking with puns. Maybe he was trying to break the ice with them. He then basically confirmed Cleffa was his and asked for it back, but then she felt a lightning bolt strike her in theface- well the feeling. He said his name.

"Hold uh-!" She spun around as the others were introducing themselves to the boy calling himself Aiden. That lavender hair, golden eyes, the girlish looks- holy crud it was Aiden Wong. Koru gaped her mouth unable to comprehend him being here. Why hadn''t she seen him if he was here this whole time? He was in the Salamence uniform so she must've been really stupid to miss this- did Makoto know he was here? Could she have been hiding it or something? All these thoughts and more ran through her head while she attempted to make word speak with her mouth, but all that could come out was a surprised droll, "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?" Cleffa jumped from her embrace and went to Aiden while she continued to stutter in shocked jibberish.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

Watching the little ‘cutie’ snuggling into a girl’s chest annoyed him a bit. From where he stood, he couldn’t exactly see the little figure of hers as she was held by the girl whose back faced him. He shouldn’t be able to see what she was doing. Despite that, he knew she was enjoying herself, simply judged by the sound of her cries. Good thing his partner was really a girl or else he would be pissed off instead. Women’s chest was prohibited area that no men should touch without consent, his father said so and some movies taught him a bit. A man in his right mind just doesn’t do it.

“Really? That’s quite an interesting ‘pun’tential name you got there.” When the eye-glassed girl introduced herself as Evelyn and compared her own nickname with the little brown pokemon on the other boy’s lap, Aiden gave a small grin to her way. So one of them had a sense of humor huh? That might just mean the conversation between him and them will be going easier than he expected. And hopefully end on a good note and then go their separate ways. Despite the soft and quiet tone being used, Aiden could clearly hear the other boy introducing himself. Nirav Goto was his name. He appeared not to really care of his presence and proceeded to cleaning up the mess that his Cleffa had caused. Internally, Aiden sweat-dropped at the mess and the look on Eevee’s face. Welp, guess it was a lost cause for now to smooth things over with him. The guy obviously didn’t want him to be here—not that Aiden wanted to come and bother them in the first place. He was just here for Cleffa and fixed the mess she made. “Nirav Goto? Nice. Mind I call you by Nirav? Or you prefer Goto? Sorry man, hope everything is still intact. Cleffa didn’t mean to ruin your day. ” Atleast that’s what he thought. He wasn’t there when it happened, so he couldn’t say for sure.

“You think so?” Aiden said in a casual tone as his amber-colored gaze left the Eevee and went to Evelyn. “But I like ‘Evy’ better. Cute, smart-looking, and amazing in itself. Quite a lovely being, don’t you think?” At the end, he winked and explained nothing further, leaving it for her imagination to interpret. Girls love compliment; that’s a fact. Whether it was stated directly or not doesn’t matter as long as it was lightly hinted in context that—in their mind—seemed to be talking about them. If being done right, they would be forgiving and willing to overlook an accident and move on with their own business. The worst case would be forcing the offender to do their bidding, like a slave for a day. Atleast that was how some girl of his childhood days treated the boys. Aiden wasn’t looking forward for that to happen to him too at all.

“Welp, nothing much.” Aiden replied to Kingdra girl’s inquiry, shrugging casually. Atleast he tried to be calm and relaxed in their presence. “I’m just here for a res—“Before he could finish it though, someone rudely interrupted him with a sudden shocked scream—for a moment it felt like his heart jumped in his chest, catching him off guarded! He didn’t pay attention at all to the librarian glaring at their way. No he was too occupied with something else. Or to be precise, too busy staring at certain someone with the same level of shock and disbelief as she just displayed. At some point during the conversation, the salamance girl had turned around with Cleffa in her arms and for the first time Aiden saw her face—no, that wasn’t right. This wasn’t the first time they met each other. The two went a really long way back to the times full of life, friendship, happiness, and…betrayal.

“You…you…” Dark peach hair, doe-like hazel eyes, and slightly tan skin—Stars dammit! How could this happen? This couldn’t be true…please tell him that the one standing before him was just an illusion! Not her. It just can’t be her! However, deep down, he knew he shouldn't deny it any longer--it was pointless to do so 'cause that would change nothing. If only had he known...if only he had talked to her before she left--no, if only he had asked her friends about where she headed off to...then today could've been avoided. The stare quickly transformed into a glare full of resentment towards the salamence girl--oh look at that! She's in the same house as him too! Just fantastic! Whoever was up there seemed to have fun seeing him suffering and he hated them.

"....why...why are you here? Why came here? This isn't a school for someone like you." Aiden found it neccessary to made an emphasis each time addressing her. Like she should've known better. Like she should stop pretending already and stop insisting to be whom she claimed to be... "So this...is what you're here for?" Aiden gestured towards the other two students who--he assumed-- were her 'friends'. He barely registered that at some point he had dropped the stack of books which were now lying on the floor. It must have happened during his shocked state, but frankly, who cares? Not him, atleast not now. "What did you take the school for? Some kind of bigger playground where you can just fool around and consider nothing but catching attention for yourself? How self-centered can you be?"His gaze narrowed down further and was hid under the shadow of his bang as Aiden tilted his head down slightly. From outsider’s view, it might look like he was scolding his pokemon partner who metaphorically turned into a cube of ice and looked ready to burst into tears any second, still clinging onto the other girl’s shirt. The boy noticed the change only when a soft sobbing reached his ears and surprised him. He looked up only to see two waterfalls sliding down each side of the fairy’s face and a thought crossed his mind ‘What in the world is she crying for….”

[[OOC: Added abit to the last paragraph. Thanks Juubi for mentioning it ^^;;; ]]

User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa, and other kids
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Library
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC:

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 8/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncoreSing

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Prairiefox

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:Nirav/Evy/Aiden & PokemonWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Hammer to the Head OOC: Sorry for the wait my internet went out for some time so Imma post this before I lose it XD◉

Koru's surprised droll had interrupted what was a nice conversation between everyone. She just couldn't believe it really. The chances of Makoto being there was reasonable, but two of her old friends from the same town being there the odds were looking very odd to her right now. Remembering back Aiden was a really nice boy, though before they really became friends there were times when he would distance himself and even seem annoyed by everyone. He did get bullied a bit but it didn't seem to both him a whole lot, he showed a lot of maturity in those times. To see him now though was strange. She hadn't talked to him since that time and just for him to pop up now really surprised her- hence her droll.
He gave a similar reaction to seeing her, though it wasn't as loud it just seemed like he was stuck saying any words. She just stood there while he tried to gather his words. She got to believing that maybe today fate had brought him here so she could talk to him and ask for forgiveness, like she did with Makoto, but Aiden and Makoto were two different people so that could just be wishful thinking on her part. His first question was why she was there. She wasn't surprised considering how she was last time they saw each other. She felt his words pull at her heart as he said the school wasn't for someone like her. That immediately proved to her this wasn't going to be easy, in fact just from saying that and the look on his face he was incredibly angry,
"Aiden hold on I-"

She got cut off mid-sentence as he continued to ask her questions that were insulting than acquiring. He talked about making this place a playground to draw attention to herself. She suddenly zoned out and remembered those words again "Just a game to you, Just a game just a game..." Her legs began to shake as Skylar's words filled her mind like before. Why were people coming at her and calling her selfish so often?! She was starting to really feel the burn of it and today wasn't a very good day to begin with. She flushed embarrassed that this was all being said in front of Nirav, who she would like to be friends with, and Evy who she liked and hope she considered them friends. She lunged forward with Cleffa still in her arms, "Aiden I'm sorry for what happened but you have no right to say such mean thi-" She felt a shutter in her arms and noticed Cleffa was crying. Koru became dumbfounded and asked Aiden, suddenl losing her angry vigor, "Wait were...you talking to her? Me or her you shouldn't talk to you us in such a way! Let's sit down and talk please." She sat Cleffa down on the table and looked to him as she motioned to a seat. "I talked to Makoto about this, do you know she's here too? We're roommates actually I'm sure she'd be glad to see you too...Guys I'mreally sorry about this- but I gotta talk to him."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Aiden eventually did apologize for what the Cleffa had done. "Uh, Nirav. It's, uh, it's fine. Nothing damaged." That was true. Cleffa wasn't heavy enough to do any permanent damage. Nirav got back to work the best he could, but the outside conversations made it hard to focus on his work on Entei. At least he got some information out of Koru. But more would have been a lot better. Maybe he could give her his number? As Nirav debated it, however, some drama started to unfold.

By what he could gather, Aiden recognized Koru from their hometown in Ecruteak and they apparently had some kind of falling out? He was suddenly very angry at Koru... Or was it Cleffa? All of a sudden, the little Cleffa began crying at his words. Koru got upset at all of this. But Nirav was just looking at this boy, completely confused. His pokemon fell on their stuff, didn't immediately apologize, then started yelling at one of the people here? Who did he think he was!? Either way, Koru was adamant about trying to talk to him. She was certainly something else.

Nirav nodded quietly, beginning to gather his things together, including some of the books he found on Ecruteak. He left the book on the Sevii Islands on the table; he wouldn't be needing it. Looking at the blank corner of paper, however, Nirav finished debating whether or not to try and talk to her more about Entei, writing his name and number on a corner of the paper and carefully ripping it out. As he was about to head out, Nirav set the paper down by Koru's things on the table. "I'll, uh, I'll head out. B-but could you, um, tell me more about Entei sometime? I don't, uh, know m-much about Celebi but I could t-try and help you if you need it? Uh, yeah. B-bye." With a small nod to the three, Nirav gathered his things, weird jacket slung over his shoulder, and made his way out of the library with Raja at his heels. For someone who wasn't too great at interacting with girls, all he seemed to talk to were girls. It was odd, but at least now he could hopefully get more information on Entei. For now, Nirav was headed to where the pokemon were just outside of campus. That was where the grasslands were, right? He hoped that maybe he could figure out where exactly it was tonight. If he was going to meet Cyril tomorrow, he'd better be on time.

[Exit to Grasslands once it's nighttime]

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: Koru, Eve, Aiden // Pokemon Company: Raja, Cleffa
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Annoyed > Confused > Nervous
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Prairiefox

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Koru, Nirav, Aiden
                                            Status : Looking for info on Groudon
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Evelyn wasn’t exactly sure who the Cleffa belonged to until Aiden appeared. Introductions seemed to go for her rather. She could tell Nirav wasn’t overly happy just by the tone of his voice and the look on Raja’s face. Then again both she and Aiden had interrupted his talk with Koru about Entei. She certainly didn’t mean to interrupt, she would have been happy to hear all about Entei or leave them to it. She after all had her own assignment. Part of her suddenly felt bad for coming over but she pushed the feeling aside as Aiden spoke.

“Thank you,” Evelyn replied with a small smile. Most people thought her name was pretty cool. At least most of the people she met at the academy thought so. Her parents certainly had a funny way with names. Though, what really got her was his comment to her after she mentioned how cute Cleffa was. ‘Did he just say all that about me… or Raja…?’ She thought to herself. She found herself blushing at his statement not to mention the wink. ‘Why me…?’ She thought before quickly changing the conversation. However she never got the answer to why he was actually there in the first place. Why? Because it seemed Koru and him had a past.

By the sounds of it their past hadn’t been the greatest of experiences. His stare turning into a glare certainly gave that away. Never mind his words to her or was it Cleffa… The part that really bothered Evelyn was when he brought her and Nirav into it. No, the Kingdra had a feeling it was directed at Koru. Though, she kept her mouth shut on the matter. Instead she let him finish. If Koru hadn’t spoke up then she would have. Then suddenly the tiny Cleffa started to cry.

When her Salamance friend said she needed to talk with him, Evelyn gave a look as if to say ‘if you’re sure’. It might have been a skeptical look but she nodded in understanding anyway. “See you around Nirav.” She said before turning to Aiden and Koru. “I’ll leave you two to talk things over.” She said adjusting her glasses slightly. “Um, if you want to talk later Koru… you have my number.” Evelyn added before turning on her heels and heading out of the library. She’d take her books with her and head back to the Kingdra dorm. Perhaps she could get some work done before it got too late.

As Evelyn walked out her pokégear went off. It turned out to be Marcus… Flipping it open it turned out that Ashley wanted to join her club. It would certainly help her open up more. Smiling she sent him a response back. If only she had an idea about what was going on with him at that moment. Unfortunately she had no such clue.

Marcus Bennet
                                            Marcus : Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club!
                                            Evelyn : That’s great! Glad to have her aboard!

(Exit Kingdra Common Room)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 497
                                            OOC : - - -

DJ Double B
                                            Prairiefox
                                            Xiatian Li
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:Nirav/Evy/Aiden & PokemonWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Hammer to the Head OOC: ----◉

Koru wasn't really sure about this situation. Another friend from the past appearing before, but unlike Makoto Aiden was hostile and at first she thought he was yelling at Cleffa but it was clear that this hostility was towards her. It made her nervous thinking that talking wouldn't do much, but she couldn't force anything- not like people have said she's done. She had to try a different approach, "Hm oh thanks Nirav I'll be sure to message you later!" It was a little sudden but expected that Nirav would make his leave. The air around them was full of awkward now and staying there was probably making him and Eve really uncomfortable, which is why she left after Nirav. She did feel comforted when both of them spoke about talking later, both about the project and just about talking. After they left Koru took a breath and though her hands were shaking from nerves she put on her brave face, "Aiden...there's a lot I want to talk to you about....I hope that maybe once we do we can be friends again?"
Suddenly a beep came from her pocket. It surprised her and it cut the tension in the room immediately. She felt a little rude checking it out since she had just said that to Aiden and was waiting for his answer. It was her pokegear and it seemed that it's battery was going dead. The beeping was a warning noise from the low battery, at least it wasn't anything troubling, but she saw on the screen a still open message reply to Kirsi. It suddenly struck her that they had talked about getting lunch. Now she felt guilt ripping her in two. One friend she had forgotten about, while another was before her waiting for answers.She gripped the pokegear and shot up from the chair and gathered her things. She was probably making the wrong move but...in actuality she might've been using this as a coward's way out- running away. She got incredibly close to Aiden after gathering her things and gave back Cleffa and held both of his hands while staring into his eyes, "Aiden...I'm sorry but there's something important I have to do, but you're important too! Please her's my number for the gear I want to talk. I know we can't be friends we were before but I want to explain what happened. I want to tell you the truth." She ran off after that. She didn't want to give him time to refuse her words, or hear them. Now she headed back to the dorm and hopefully Kirsi would be there.

Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

shinesnowillusion

Xiatian Li

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust,
I'm breathing in, the chemicals.

User Image
User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Repairwoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorrie had spent her morning fixing up some projectors sent in for repair. Work at Ordell was far different from the mines back where she used to be, but her work helped kids, and it felt a little more meaningful than fixing up refinery equipment. It was only November and a lot of the equipment still worked pretty well, so there wasn't a whole lot of work to do. Currently, she was changing out some light bulbs in the library. Her Poliwrath helped her carry the ladder from place to place as she changed out the dead and near-dead bulbs with fresh ones. Lorrie had a sinking feeling that she'd be replacing a lot of these bulbs soon. They were probably all installed at once.

Sometimes, she wished something exciting would happen so she had more to do. But it was still nice to have a pretty relaxing job after years in the mines. Taking a short break from changing bulbs, Lorrie took the time to catch up on the news. There was a lot of stuff going on in the nearby town just a train ride away. She did a double take looking at the headlines, as one of Ordell's teachers was caught in the crossfires, being blamed for a string of thefts going on in town. "Now there just ain't no way..." she said to herself as she read through the article. "Next thing you know there'll be Geodudes usin' Fly and Charmander divin' into water... Bunch of malarkey..." Lorrie didn't know Ramona too well but the red head was confused as to why she was blamed in the first place. What in the world would a school teacher want with some old statues and masks anyway? Why was she even being questioned? The news people didn't seem to know either. Lorrie sighed, setting down the paper and getting back on the ladder to fix up some final bulbs. Maybe some of the other faculty knew.

Location: Library // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Alia
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content > Disbelief
                                OoC: Finally posted our repairwoman ^_^

I raise my flags, don my clothes,
It's a revolution I suppose.
We'll paint it red, to fit right in.

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The girl went straight to the library to get crackin on her homework. She thought the best place for peace, quiet +relaxation was the library. With lunchtime being the present moment it might have been the best place to get some work done. Looking around there were only just a handful of people walking around the building. They were absorbed in their own thing so they didn’t pay much attention to the girl. Well, at least it was nice to have the library to be as big as it was. ’I’m really happy that the library is as quiet as ever. Now, lets get going on that homework. I don’t want to leave this as a last minute thing. I’m sure big brother would be upset if I left homework this easy at the last minute.’ She giggled towards herself as she began to work on the assignment.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:16 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... library table
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance uniform
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

[enter]

After class, Cyril stopped by the library. He had planned to do so even before he got his assignment, so he might as well do both while he was here. "excuse me," Cyril approached the librarian. "where can I find books on pokemon stats? especially one that listed pokemon base stats," he asked as it would be faster than go looking on his own. "Thank you," he replied when he got his direction and returned books he borrowed previously.

It didn't take long for him to locate the book, a dictionary of sort that listed base stats of pokemon. He didn't immediately went for a table, but took another detour toward another bookshelf. He hoped to find idea of what should he teach his sneasel next, aside from teaching him obedience. The sneasel was a lot more aggressive than what he used to, so far, he had dealt it by letting the pokemon exercise often and ocassional battle. Maybe if he learned more about dark type, it will help give inspiration.

-o-o-o-o-

Cyril closed the book and looked toward his notes.

Snorunt
        [50xAll stats]

Sneasel
        [56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
        best stats: speed
        least stats: sp atk

It appeared that he should submit sneasel's instead of snorunt's because of snorunt's universal values across its stats. how intriguing that a sneasel was about twice as strong in attack and speed, along with superior special defence. it was no wonder that it was so hard when they first battled Sieg for capture. They won due to their use of combo move. if that was the case, stats are merely guideline, general ranking of a species's capabilities. it was good to know, but it wasn't something he would go out of his way to memorize. He found actual record of biology, habitat or physiology of sneasel would give him better insight.

Now, Cyril opened another book he picked up. 'How to Train Your Dark Type', a book that gave advice on how to train and care for dark type. He also picked up similar books titled 'Ghost Among Us' and 'Fairy, No Longer a Myth.' Both were more an introduction to the type.

((OOC: ))

Log:

word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech (complete? )
battle (complete)
Sneasel

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
08 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Library
I'm with➸ No one in particular but I do see someone

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

The bell rang to signal the end of the lunch phase. For this did not matter for the young girl who had been absorbed in her assignment. So far this is what she could conclude with all of her Pokemon.
Chespin:
Spike+Tackle=Flashy
Spike+Rollout=Playful
Spike+Vine Whip=Playful
Ponyta:
Tackle+Ember=Flashy
Growl+Tail Whip=Cute
Zorua
Leer+Fake Tears=Cute+Intimidating
Fake Tears+Sucker Punch=Cute
Sucker Punch+Pursuit=Mysterious
Combos
Chespin+Ponyta
Spike+Tackle=Flashy
Spike+Ember=Flashy
Spike+Tail Whip=Playful
Tackle+Growl=Cute
Tackle+Tail Whip=Cute
Rollout+Ember=Flashy
Rollout+Tackle=Playful
Vine Whip+Ember=Flashy
Chespin+Zorua
Spike+Pursuit=Flashy
Spike+Sucker Punch=Flashy
Tackle+Fake Tears=Cute
Tackle+Pursuit=Playful
Rollout+Pursuit=Playful
Rollout+Sucker Punch=Playful
Vine Whip+Pursuit=Playful
Vine Whip+Fake Tears=Touching
Ponyta+Zorua
Tackle+Pursuit=Playful
Tackle+Fake Tears=Cute
Ember+Pursuit=Playful
Ember+Sucker Punch=Flashy

A lot of work and thought was put into mixing and matching the Pokemon’s moves. Though she was still able to complete the assignment on time. Gathering her items she packed her items, noting that there was someone nearby. A male with blue-ish hair with white streaks and red eyes. It was all rather eye-catching but she didn’t have the drive to initiate a conversation. Though, when the two made eye contact she made a small bow with her head and scurried away to the exit of the library
{Exit Library}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... library table
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance uniform
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

His hands flipped page after page as his eyes scanned over the book's content. It had what he was looking for as he skimmed. His vision darken as a shadow flit pass and caused him to look up, meeting a pair of brown eyes. Cyril quirked an eyebrow when the girl bowed to him. bowed. he stared at her retreating figure. That was odd. He did not think he knew her. then again, he was not sure. Brown hair and brown eyed girl wasn't exactly unusual. There were chance that they had met before, but he simply did not remember. He dismissed the thought for it would lead nowhere but guesses. he would worry about it if he met the girl again.

There were higher priority as he checked the time. his next class would start soon, so it was with haste that he tidied his table. Storing papers and his notebook into his bag, leaving his 3 chosen books to check out.

[exit]

((OOC: ))

Log:

word counter: n/a
assignment:
SciTech (complete? )
battle (complete)
Sneasel

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
08 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
hope the kind

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:52 am
I don't mean to brag but damm I amaze and Astonish
My father used to say "someday you'll blow us all Away"

Aislin Montero
-Multilingual Librarian-
Wearing

Meet the newest graduate from King’s College! I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but, dag, I amaze and astonish! The scholars say I got the same virtuosity and brains as my pops!
The ladies say my brain’s not where the resemblance stops!~

The music blasted loudly from the bluetooth headphones as Aislin bobbed his head to the beat.
He felt the song was fitting , sure he hadn’t just graduated but he certainly had reasons to celebrate.
And he was certainly astonishing.
Remembering he had promised to call his sister he put the song on pause as he entered his room, releasing his meowstic and cradily while he was at it.

“Che queubo?”
“Vaya! Impresiono y asombro!” ( damm I amaze and astonish!)
“O sea que...you got in?!”
“Oui oui mon ami. Who’s the best? Cest moi” ( yes yes my friend, who's the best? It's me)
“Mirame dejate del Hamilton. Like yesterday kid”
The laugh that escaped the hispanic man was equal parts joyful and amused. He couldn’t help it, he was happy, giddy with excitement that after 3 excrutiating nail-biting, teeth-grinding interviews he was actually here. He had something to show for the years of getting certified, and an entire new region to add to his life story.
Life was good.
Besides, what good was being multilingual after all if you couldn’t tease your sister with it?
“It’s hardly my fault sister dearest that I find myself able to relate to only the utmost successful and amazing people. It can only be deduced from it however, that I too, am successful and amazing”

“Che, the scholarly linguist lilt ain’t doin you any favors either.”
“...je t'aime Linda. vous êtes le meilleur des femmes et des sœurs”
“Uhu. Tell me how it went”
Making use of the headset that allowed him to unpack as he talked to his sister. He started with the clothes, taking them out and murmuring a thanks when his meowstic opened the drawers for him. His shirts went on the top drawer, his pants on the second one, pijamas on the bottom. Next was the bag of toiletries, towel, bathing suit ( there was a pool here after all.) “I mean como que, there wasn’t much to tell. I flirted with the secretary”
“Typico”
“Got asked about my qualifications on three separate interviews”
“Also typical”
“Got asked if I was violent due to P.T.S.D.”
“...ableist”
“Sipis..but also typical. Told ‘em no. Showed a note from doc showing I was stable which always carry because I am amaaaazing. Proof of competency.. Boom. I had the job”
He could hear his sister fuming on the other end of the call. Aislin just smiled. There were always people who assumed when you had a mental illness you were a dangerous violent person, a leftover stigma of the discrimination and ignorance people like him faced in the times of old. It could cost you opportunities and a part of him had been honestly scared it would cost him this one but it hadn’t so as usual he was letting it go.
The best thing you can do with people like that is prove them wrong after all. Be happy and successful. Because you know you can.
Maybe it was because they were twins, but his sister always got mad in his behalf.

“Tio Tino would have a field trip with that”
“Yeah. That’s why we don’t tell Tio Tino things. I got the job Linda, that’s what matters. What people think, sabes que? We let that slide like proverbial water off our proverbial backs. And the place is amazing. This region’s something else. Reminds of home kinda.”
With his clothes out of the way, all that was really left were his things. Posters went on walls ( Hamilton, X men first class and one with different pokemon), picture frames were put on bed stands( more than one too, showcasing his rather large family in events like Pascua and Noche Buena. His and his sister’s confirmation. The last soccer game he played with his niblings.) A tank for his only water pokemon went on the little coffee table the school provided. “I think I can really make a difference with this. Libraries are magical no? And in a school? One that’s just takin off? This place is something I’m glad to be a part of.”
Still hearing silence on the end Aislin decided to change the subject
“Did I tell you they have houses? I’m in Salamance. It’s like some Harry Potter thing. Except weird cause I’m pure Gryffindor...”
The call went for another hour. Aislin’s sister wanted to know everything and Aislin told her as much as he could. No he didn’t know his hours yet ( he could only guess it would be similar to most school libraries. Open by 6-7 A.M and Close by 8-9 PM but he wouldn’t complain with what he got. He had known going in he’d be spending most of his time in the library. He was a college graduate it wasn’t like he was unused to late hours and crazy schedules.
Equis the meowsic at one point had crawled on Aislin’s lap and he absently pet him while he talked on the phone. The last item to unpack was a laptop. And after hanging out with his sister and promising to snapchat her pictures of the region, Aislin used that laptop to check his email.
He could only imagine he’d be sent his schedule through it.
He smiled at the thought fit to split his face
“Dis gonna be guuud no?” he muttered to no one in particular before heading to the library.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once at the library he had made quick work of becoming familiar with the catalog. He still wasn’t clear on what his schedule was but he knew the library was open now.
Besides when the library did close, it’d be hard to miss.
That was where Aislin was now, sitting behind a desk, clicking through the library catalog.
“We really have a wide selection here” he said to no one in particular ( well, he supposed meowstic counted as someone) “the history and sociology sections are simply succulent. I wonder what we have on linguistics”
It always amazed people that he could sit still and enjoy the quiet despite the fact that Aislin was an active and outspoken individual. Maybe they had watched too much T.V. shows where the librarian was a mousy stuffy bookworm but Aislin had never cared much for stereotypes. He loved the library, felt at home among it's halls and high shelves. More at home than he really felt anywhere else. Sitting in front of the computer, looking through the books, the boy was as much in his element as he was at a dance or soccer game. Which was to say, very much so.
He kept an eye out for any trouble that might happen ( although trouble never really happened in a library. Especially a private one). He had a few hours before he had to look at the returned books and place them back on the shelf. It would certainly be interesting to see what the students had been reading. Years volunteering at the local library had taught him to keep on a friendly and professional face while on the clock and so he did. ( of course his eyes were still on the screen, he'd look fairly weird if he was looking at nothing but should anyone ask for help, he would turn and talk to them with the his best customer service voice ( which was in his humble opinion quite good, if not the actual best.)
Okay maybe it wasn't that humble..
But for now he had to sort through this catalog, and see what needed doing, and who needed calling about overdue books and book reservation.

-enter library-

P O K E M O N [MAXIMUM 3 POKEMON, LEVEL CAP 30, HIDDEN ABILITY AND 1 EGG MOVE PERMITTED]
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Togekiss
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Serene Grace
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Air Slash
            ► Nasty Plot
            ► Roost
            ► Thunder Wave

Pokemon: Meowstic
              Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Nature: Bold
              Ability: Prankster
              Experience:
              Move Set:

► light screen
      ► reflect
      ► Thunder Wave
      ► Psychic

Pokemon: Lileep
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Calm
        Ability: Storm Drain
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Stealth Rock
            ► Giga Drain
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Toxic

Oh I'm sorry, am I talkin too loud?
Sometimes I get overexcited, shoot off at the mouth
I promise that I'll make you all proud

ooc; Whoo! First post.
I have to get to class but will add translations later and add the pokemon nicknames and fix the code up a bit.
Would you all believe I looked up Hamilton in spanish for this? I don't know what life is xd

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff