Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

A nice quiet place to study for exams and do your homework. Remember to mind others and not make a ruckus!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

There was a library in his old school and he even remembered visiting other library in nearby towns or cities. However, this Library was unlike anything he had ever seen before! There were so many books and there were at least three floors, tons of tables with chairs and areas with computes for easier book access. In all honesty he was a bit overwhelmed by this library and its size. He wasn't sure where to begin or to begin, but luckily for him there was a librarian sitting behind an entrance desk. Marco approached the adult with a bit of hesitation. "I-I'm looking for books on p-pokemon myths and legends," his voice was a bit dry showing that he was obviously nervous, "please." The librarian was neither friendly nor cold to him just kind of stoic which Marco didn't mind since he was given a small map as well as directions about where he could find what he was looking for. He thanked the Librarian and then head to the East Wing where apparently that's where all books about myths and legends were stored.

According to the guide he was given, this part of the library didn't necessarily just involved pokemon. There were also stories about people which was quite interesting to him. If he had the time then he might just grab some of those books as well. You didn't hear too many legends about people, there were tons about pokemon, but anything involving humans always seemed to be negative.

He finally found the area he was looking for and there was one book that was kind of sticking out more than the others. This particular book was also bigger than the other compared to their size. Marco walked up to the shelves and reached for the book.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Marco
                                          Wearing : Uniform with her hair down.

Maria walked into the library and was amazed at how big it was. There certainly were a lot of books there. For a school so new it was kind of a surprise. Shrugging at her thoughts she decided it wouldn’t hurt to look around. After all she did walk the whole way there and she wasn’t about to just take a peek inside and run off again. Lillipup at this point had fallen asleep in Maria arms so there was no point in taking it up with the tiny pup Pokémon. “Why don’t I look around and you have a nap…?” she whispered before returning the small dog to its pokéball.

Putting the ball back where she’d left it, Maria walked down the rows of books. It wasn’t until she picked a random row of books to go down, that she ran her fingers along the books. Going down the row she noticed a book sticking out from the neat row. Going over curiously she decided to go and pick it out. Reaching for the book her hand met someone else’s and she quickly pulled her hand back shyly. Being so focused on the books, Maria hadn’t noticed until just that moment that she wasn’t alone nor was she the only one interested in that particular book.

“Sorry…” She said shyly, her faced flushed slightly. When Maria finally came to look at the boy in question she realized she’d seen him before. “You’re the boy from this morning... the one that spoke up… in battle class…” Maria stated going from realization back to her shy nature as she brought up the instants in battle class that morning. She was sitting right next to Silvano… That made things a little bit awkward. However, she didn’t believe what he did. In fact she felt the same way Marco did about it. Of course she couldn’t exactly voice her opinion on that seeing as she was friends with Silvano and all.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 328
                                          OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles
                                          Marco

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:41 am
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco felt soft fingers brushing against his own. The moment lasted merely seconds, but it had send chills down his spine. He was not expecting such a delicate touch nor the speed at which those fingers were pulled back. His hand remained on the book while his eyes glanced at the person who had reached for the same book as him. The person was a girl his age and she was blushing which caused his own cheeks to redden so slightly. Shyness was contagious especially among fellow shy people. However, seeing her in such a state made Marco realize that he couldn't be shy otherwise neither of them would leave their spot.

"You're Maria Taylor," he remembered her name from Battle Class and she seemed to recognize him. Rather she recognized him because she remembered how he had spoken against Silvano's comment regarding pokemon. He also remembered seeing a puppy pokemon with her, but the pokemon was absent at the moment. His own pokemon, Charmander, was resting in his pokeball so the fire lizard was not physically with him at the moment. Marco pulled out the book from the shelf, it was a heavy due to its large size, but he could managed the weight. He walked up to Maria with the book in his hands, "my name is....Marco Guerrero Katsuragi." He smiled at her a bit shyly, but he tried his best for a good smile. "I was looking for a book about pokemon myths and legends," he explained not sure why; maybe it was because he wanted to stay and talk with this girl? Or maybe it was because her shyness reminded him of himself and he wanted to open up to someone similar to him. "Would...would you like to share? I mean, if you're interested in this book too then we could look at it together..." As he spoke his face started growing redder. He was trying his best to invite her to read with him, but even he realized how awkward that might sound. She looked like a nice girl so maybe that was partly the reason why he could be brave at this moment.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House

Maria nodded lightly at Marco’s recognition of her name. “Yeah, that’s me…” She replied like it was amazing he knew it already. Watching him pull the book off the shelf, Maria wondered what made him interested in that particular book. Though, she didn’t have to think on it for long as he told her that along with his name. As if she didn’t pay attention throughout the day as well as the previous one. After all she’d seen Marco at least three times so far. “I know that…” She told him before realizing she should have just kept that to herself. “It’s nice to meet you Marco.” She added with a small smile, hoping that would make up for her earlier words a bit.

After giving it some thought, Maria had realized that she was in the myths and legends section of the library. “I’m guessing… your afternoon class is history? Since you have an interest for it.” She asked curiously. Not expecting him to offer to share the book with her, Maria was kind of shocked by it. “Um… sure I wouldn’t mind that.” She added slightly unsure. Marco seemed nice and he shared the same view she did on Pokémon so he couldn’t be bad right?

“You know… I agree with you… about you said earlier today.” Maria told Marco as she headed toward a table close by. She hoped he did mind her mentioning it but she felt like she didn’t really have anyone to talk to about it. Silvano was her friend and yet they had completely different views. So, sometimes talking to him was pretty pointless as it usually got her nowhere and more upset than she had been before.

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 285

Shadow of Miracles
                                          Marco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:59 am
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco blinked when Maria told her that she knew his name. I guess it wasn't too surprising since he introduced himself in the Opening Ceremony as well as during Battle Class. He wasn't sure how to feel about the idea that nearly everyone in the academy might already know his name. Hearing her speak again snapped him out of his thoughts. Marco smiled a bit shyly at Maria, "it's nice to meet you too." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly not sure how else to react. She was surprised when he offered to share the book with her which caused to back away a little since he realized that she might like sharing the book with him. In the end she said that she wouldn't mind sharing the book and she started heading towards one of the tables. Marco followed after her while carrying the book with him.

Maria said something else that made him blink. It took him a moment to realize what she was talking about and he remembered the events of Battle Class. "I...thank you." He wasn't sure what to say since he did disrupt class, but he really didn't like how Silvano was talking about pokemon. "I think that all pokemon are important...they all serve a purpose, they're all important." Once they reached the table, he took a sit making sure to have the sit next to him available for Maria to sit. He opened the book and looked at the index for all the sections this book covered. "It's separated by regions...I think it's a picture book," Marco smiled feeling excited about being able to see images and not just have to read. "There's a lot...where should we start?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House

Maria smiled at Marco’s words when he told her he believed all Pokémon were important. “Your welcome and I feel the same way.” She told him thinking on the reason why Silvano even came. Was it for the right reason? Honestly even she couldn’t say. “To be honest, I don’t even know why he’s here. I mean… this is a school that teaches us about Pokémon right? Even if he wanted to have nothing but strong Pokémon, it’s not like any of them would listen to him. They need to be treated with respect and I certainly don’t see him being the type to see them as his equals…” She went on before falling silent for a moment. “His Pokémon will him right now is probably starving to death as we speak…” she muttered more so to herself. After all she knew him better then she let on. Maria just didn’t want to admit it.

Taking a seat at the table next to Marco, she wondered what section he’d be interested in. When he mentioned it was broken into region, Maria kind of wondered where he was from. After all she was from Johto. He had a Charmander so she imagined he was from one of those regions although Lillipup wasn’t native to Johto so that didn’t always hold true. “Well… your Charmander is native to the Kanto region. So we could start there… or we could start with the region you started on in History?” Maria suggested. That was her thoughts on it. She didn’t mind either any of them any myths were worth looking at. She just considered it early studying.

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Tackle
                                              ► Odor Sleuth

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 273
                                          OOC : If you want to speed this along to when they should head off to their dorms feel free. I know Yume wanted to do something with Maria once she gets back to the dorm but other then that I have no idea.

Shadow of Miracles
                                          Marco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : No one
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Heading down the hall Evelyn was followed by the ghost Pokémon Yamask. Once they reached the library she watched as the quiet ghost returned himself to his pokéball. He probably figured that she would be a while. Shrugging her shoulders she knew he’d probably have a nap while she was working away. Heading inside the library Evelyn went in search for a section on Pokémon species. When she finally came across it she went in search for a book that would tell her about the fossil dinosaur that her housemate Joshua had.

When Evelyn came across a book, the Kingdra member made her way over a table. Flipping through the book she found the Pokémon in question – Tyrunt. ‘Tyrunt, native to the Kalos region and created from the jaw fossil. Weights 57.2lbs, Height is 2 feet 7 inches… it’s a rock and dragon type. Evolves to Tyrantrum during the day time and is weak to fighting, ground, steel, ice, dragon, and fairy types. Strong against normal, flying, poison, fire, and electric types though.’ She read over. ‘Looks like the attack and defense are its strengths speed not so much. Special attack and defense lack…’ she muttered to herself. When she noticed that a female Tyrunt was less likely it seemed even more interesting to her. Perhaps Josh would like to know about that.

Deciding to look up other fossil types as well as the Pokémon she saw throughout the day, Evelyn seemed to lose track of time. By the time she looked up at the clock she realized she should get something to eat and head back to her dorm. ‘Maybe I’ll sign these books out.’ She thought before taking them and signing them out for later use. Placing them in her bag, Evelyn headed to get some food before heading back to her dorm. She certainly needed to eat before bed right?

(Exit to Kingdra Dormitory)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Word Count : 313

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:18 am
(A/N: I apologize for the wait >.< I have decided to move this along so you may have your character leave whenever you are ready. Again I'm sorry for my delay.)

murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco listened as Maria complained about Silvano; she seemed to know him well like she had to deal with him on a daily basis. The way she spoke about him maybe they were friends. Iris was apparently friends with him so it wasn't out of the question that Maria was his friend too. Marco vaguely wondered if all girls liked being friends with guys that were jerks. Truthfully he didn't want to talk about him or hear about him, but it seemed like he was constantly present around him. He didn't mean that Silvano was physically present, but that it seemed like he always ended up on some conversation or thoughts that involved him. Well not anymore! He was going to focus on this book and learn something fun while hanging out with Maria.

The Kanto region was suggested to him, a region he never heard about before so he looked at it in the index. The section about Kanto was short, but he flipped to the designed page nonetheless. "There doesn't seem to be too much about pokemon legends, but it does mention that Kanto has a rich history of creating pokemon with technology such as Porygon." That was certainly an interesting fact that he didn't know about before. He looked at Maria and smiled, "that's neat! So you're saying Charmander came from this place?" He would need to tell his pokemon this information later, but at the moment he decided to look through more of the pages. "There are three legendary pokemon...Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres which are called the Legendary Birds, a trio." The book rough sketches of the legendary birds which represented Ice, Lightning, and Fire. Marco was having a lot of fun looking at these pictures while learning at the same time.

Before they both realized it, time had moved forward by quite the amount. The room that was once lit by sunlight was instead lit by lamps. Marco looked at the clock located in the area and noticed that it was getting late, "Looks like the day has ended..." he spoke with some regret as he looked at Maria. He smiled at her, "thank you for being with me today...I-I had a lot of fun reading this book with you." He blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head, "I hope...I hope we can do it again some time?" He was being hopeful because for all he knew Maria thought that he was boring, but he wanted to believe that he made a friend today. He waited for her answer knowing that after this they would have to say farewell and return to their appropriate dorms.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gym Wιтн:Ray/Rey/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:1,021 Feelιɴɢ: Flustered and Flabbergasted OOC:----◉

Getting lost to the library was fun, but not in this case. Koru jumped some shurbs, well fell in them and ran back out, to get to it. Having forgotten about her homework for history tomorrow really put her in gear. Arriving at the building she shrugged down and gasping for air,"Made.....it..." now it felt like had ran in gym. She stood before the door and steadied herself, didn't want to trip and cause a ruckus in a library. Cyndaquil moved to her shoulder as she let go to open the door. For a library it was pretty amazing, the one back home wasn't this extravagant. She saw the librarian at the desk and walked over and asked without trying to sound like she had been running a marathon,"'cuse me where can I find books on the Sinnoh Region? I need to study it's mythology for my history class." for a moment the librarian just looked at her with a stare that wasn't threatening, but it did make feel a little uncomfortable. She finally gave her directions, even offering a directory showing the different parts of the library. Koru bowed her head and smiled,"Thank you!" and she quickly walked following the directory. Seems Information on the regions was in the Geography Wing but there was a section for nothing but myths and folklore. Seems the folklore was the best bet to find what she was looking for, but she took a pencil out of her satchel and made a mark next to the other one just in case she needed to try there too. She made her way there and was taken back for a moment, it looked like one of those scenes from the movies where the light from the window would shine on the books. She approaches the shelves and ran her fingers along the bindings of the various volumes. This was too cool to describe without taking a picture. She stopped and sat her satchel on a table, claiming it as her study spot,"Let's get to work Cyndaquil." of course there was no way she was going to let him near the books. If he got scared and flamed up it would be the worst possible outcome.

Some time passed and little by little Koru brought books to the table while Cyndaquil rolled on the tabletop, not really doing anything right now. She had taken off her blazer and laid it over the seat, with all the light coming in it was making the room feel a little warmer than it was when she came in. She spotted down and leaned back to start going through the books. Some of them were more like story books with nothing but pictures to speak rather than words to read. They were beautiful, but not what she was looking for. Finally she found one with a section on Sinnoh,
"Here we go! Hm let's see...the lake guardians?" she flipped the page and a full illustration covered the next two pages. She loved the image. It was almost abstract like a glass window and three little pokemon. She turned the book to Cyndaquil to show him,"Check it out! THey're just like little fairies." catching her attention she grabbed her notebook and started to write this stuff down."So these three little pokemon live in lakes across Sinnoh and hold amazing powers...NEAT!" she rose up with her exclamation but Cyndaquil signaled her to sit back down before they got in trouble. She shot back down into her seat and realized, she was already done. She just had to find a Sinnoh fact and bring it to class....thought it'd take longer. She stared at the notebook and then to Cyndaquil, who tilted his head and twitched his nose,"What? I'd thought it take longer.""Cynda quil quil"he replied. While possibly not knowing what the heck he was trying to say she filled in he blanks with her own thought."It's true! Plus he met that boy who knew all about Rufflet! We'll see him in class tomorrow anyway so it's no big deal. she crossed her arms and pouted away from him, but she glanced back for a quick peek at his stare. She twitched and turned back around to pouting,"Nope...not a big deal..." she leaned forward letting her elbows rest on her legs, was it a deal? Not a big one but maybe a medium one? All she was going to do was ask him to lunch, something that happens everyday, but that conversation she had with him wasn't everyday. Being in this quiet space she started to think on what was wrong. She knew he might tell her in time but she could tell it was really affecting him. Cyndaquil walked over to her and plotted down next to her on the table. She hated seeing someone so bothered but like she had spouted on with before she couldn't go head in and confront people on their issues anymore. Remembering back to when they met in class yesterday he seemed this way too, like his happiness was being held down, she could read it all over his face. She open her eyes wide and began to blush. She smacked both of her hands on her face, surprising Cyndaquil. She stood up and turned to him, still covering her face,"I'm thinking way too much about him. THIS! I MEAN THIS!" she raked in her books back into her satchel and the notebook then put the books she had taken down back to the shelves. She leaned in for Cyndaquil to leap onto her shoulder."Let's go we're done!" she spoke rather loudly, almost like she was trying to speak over what she had just said. She fast walked back into the main room of the library and waved to the librarian,"Thank you very much!" she covered her mouth noticing she was still in the same pitch as before. She scampered out of the library and checking the time lunch was basically over, good thing she had a candy bar in her bag. She pulled it out and started ripping through it as if she hadn't eaten in 1000 years.

[Exit to somewhere]

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100