Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:03 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Quote:

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

Harvey listened to Kirsi's muttered responses and the feeling that something was going on only grew. Kirsi was fidgeting...she didn't do that. She was one of the most outgoing kids in his class. Rather than stand over her he opted to seat on the seat in front of her, both for better communication and to keep things from getting awkward. Crossing his ankles under his chair, he mulled over what he should say to her.
"I mean you aren't-you're not in trouble" he said, wanting to get that out of the way and wishing the drawl would go away already. At least he was able to catch it this time. "You've never been absent before so y'know, it's fine." he figured that'd at least make her feel a bit better. Harvey wasn't really gun-ho about punishing his students. As far as he was concerned, if a student acted out it was an indicator that something was wrong and the need then became finding out what was wrong. New psychology studies had shown punishment and negative reinforcement didn't work anyways. The whole reason he had at first given Kirsi and Marcus detention in his classroom was so he could observe their behavior-but try telling the Dean that.-
"You know you can talk to us if something happened Kirsi, you teachers I mean. We're all here to help. Did Marcus do something? Maybe I can help with whatever's goin on with you two?"
Harvey usually might have held back from prodding-if all he had to go on was one class but there was more and more strange behavior going on and she was his student. He couldn't just not help.
Marcus seemed to be acting out a lot lately...mostly around Ray..or about Ray. Even Harvey couldn't fault the kid...Rina's death had affected him even though he didn't know her, just by virtue of it affecting Ray. But he still had a responsibility to help Kirsi with whatever problem was brewing between the two..or whatever problem she was having period.
Here's hoping she'll talk to me.
Broski for his part gave a squeak of surprise, which was mostly ignored due to the 'serious talk' leaping back, he climbed back onto Harvey's shoulder. From there, he waved at Kirsi.
"Cause I mean clearly something's upsettin you. I'm not the best or brightest but maybe there's something I could help with"

ooc: sorry this took a bit to figure out.
Also I don't know why the post keeps coming out like this. There's no qoute in the post but it makes the whole thing a qoute. I can't make it stop crying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi forced herself to relax as much as she could. Mr.Bennet assuring her she wasn't in trouble helped a lot, and in a way everything he said really took a weight off her shoulders, one she had been carrying since she pushed Marcus. It was barely noticeable with the new weight of Rina's death on her, but it helped enough that she was able to look at her teacher while he was talking to her.

"Marcus...?" Kirsi had forgotten all about him but now she had a sudden realization. She stared at the table's edge, head feeling heaving. Does Marcus know? Did Ray...tell him...and not me? Under the table Kirsi's hand formed a fist. She kept traces of her feelings off her face, but she had tensed up. "No," she said tightly, "It's not him."

Kirsi wasn't sure why she was being so reticent when she'd been wishing earlier that she could talk to Mr.Bennet. It was just that now he was here and listening to her the thought of actually saying everything was just too much; Kirsi was sure she would start crying in the middle of the cafeteria. "Um, it's just...I can't talk about it," she hedged. "I mean, it's hard to...talk about."

At Kirsi's feet Kai, satisfied with Broski's reaction, decided to disguise himself as a an identical Chance once again while he waited for them to leave. Kirsi smiled faintly at Broski when he leaped on Harvey's shoulder, but that brought her gaze to the clock on the wall. She glanced at the room, realizing all the other students were gone and she was going to be late (if not late already) for gym. "Sorry, I don't wanna be late..." Kirsi got up, pushing her book into her bag, but paused. "Um..." Kirsi wasn't ready to talk about it right now, but maybe... was it okay for her to ask? "Mr.Bennet, c-could I hug you?" He had seemed like the kind of teacher who would be okay with hugs back when she pushed Marcus and he was really nice, so if he just wouldn't think she was silly for wanting one...

[ Exit to gym - I'll include the tail end of this interaction in her gym entrance post ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Omg haha, it keeps happening to me too in other guilds xD
Harvey is favorite teacher #confirmed
Omg Kirsi hates Marcus even more now, lol

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Red: #E8000D
Black: #40404F
Brown: #CD853F
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Dusty/Kecleon: #4DBD33
Alia/Polywrath: #6A5ACD
Rocco/Quilava: #FFA824

I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust,
I'm breathing in, the chemicals.

User Image
User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Repairwoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Saturdays were a good break from the grind of the work week. Back home, she would work until 5, and spend Friday night playing poker with her friends. Unfortunately, Lorrie didn't know too many of her coworkers yet. Honestly, she just waited for stuff to break. With how new the school was, there wasn't a lot that needed to be fixed or replaced yet. Only now were some of the bulbs starting to go out. Either way, she had this day all to herself, so she tried to make the most of it.

Lorrie got herself out of bed and got dressed, taking her pokemon down to get some breakfast. It was, after all, the most important meal of the day (and arguably, the best). The woman loaded a plate with eggs, bacon, potatoes, and toast, a typical breakfast back home. With a cup of coffee and some pokemon food, she sat herself down at a nearby table and got her group settled to eat.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Location: Cafeteria // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Alia, Rocco, Dusty
                                Outfit: Casual attire // Mood: Content
                                OoC: Got Lorrie out! I'll have to find time to update her layout, but I don't have that time tonight ><

I raise my flags, don my clothes,
It's a revolution I suppose.
We'll paint it red, to fit right in.

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
Jean Clarke
Flygon House
School Nurse

Company : Lorrie & Pokémon
                                  Wearing : Casual Attire

Jean had been at the academy as the school nurse for quite some time. Unfortunately he hadn’t gotten around to making any kind ‘friends’. His social connections were practically nonexistent not that it worried him but he did hope to change things around soon. If his Pokémon had anything to say about it they’d definitely see what they could do. This Saturday morning, Jean was awoken buy the grass type Breloom known as Ray. He arguably wanted chocolate for breakfast which as a nurse his trainer couldn’t condone.

Getting dressed, Jean prepared himself to head to the cafeteria. He planned on getting a much needed cup of coffee. Entering with his Pokémon following behind he went and grabbed something to eat, your standard healthy meal of toast and eggs and perhaps a blueberry muffin. Ray looked about trying to figure out where the tasty chocolate was. His trainer always had some. However, he was having no such luck this morning. Star the Clefable waved a hand at him to settle as Jean grabbed some Pokémon food for the gang.

The Spritzee named Mistral was relaxing on Jean’s shoulder when he spoke. “So where should we sit?” He asked his Pokémon. “Fable…” (There…) Star gestured over to a girl with her Pokémon. “Spritzee.” (That’s a good idea.) Mistral agreed floating down to Clefable’s head. “Okay then,” He replied. As he did so Ray walked off to join the Kecleon, Poliwrath, and Quilava.

“Breloom loom?” (Hello, what are your names?) Ray asked the group joyfully. Perhaps they were friendly. He hoped they were friendly. Jean and his fairy Pokémon followed the grass type to the group. “Good morning, mind if I join you?” He asked her. “I haven’t gotten around to meeting many of the staff yet.” He added. Hopefully she wouldn’t mind him and his Pokémon joining her and her own for a little breakfast.

PARTY

User Image Star ♀ - Lv. 30, User Image Ray ♂ - Lv. 30, User Image Mistral ♀ - Lv. 25

Pokémon Info :
                                  User ImageStar the Clefable
                                  Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                  Ability: Cute Charm : Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation.
                                  Held Item: ---
                                  Exp: 0/1000
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Sing
                                      --> A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber. << Type: Normal Acc: 55% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Heal Pulse
                                      --> The user emits a healing pulse which restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Magical Leaf
                                      --> The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack will not miss. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Wake-Up Slap
                                      --> This attack inflicts big damage on a sleeping target. It also wakes the target up, however. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

User ImageRay the Breloom
                                  Nature: Jolly (+Speed, - Sp. Attack)
                                  Ability: Technician : Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Drain Punch
                                      --> An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Mega Drain
                                      --> A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Grass Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Stun Spore
                                      --> The user scatters a cloud of paralyzing powder. It may leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Grass Acc: 75% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Force Palm
                                      --> The target is attacked with a shock wave. It may also leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

User ImageMistral the Spritzee
                                  Nature: Calm (+Sp. Defense, - Attack)
                                  Ability: Aroma Veil : Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state.
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Fairy Wind
                                      --> The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Calm Mind
                                      --> The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Draining Kiss
                                      --> The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Aromatherapy
                                      --> The user releases a soothing scent that heals all status problems affecting the user's party. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 314
                                  OOC : Finally my first Jean post!

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 pm

White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey

Pokemon Colors:

tab tab tab tab Wakingx upx to x ash x and x dust tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx i wipe my brow and i sweat
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab my rust. i'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Lorrie didn't get too far into her breakfast before someone approached her. She looked up to find a purple haired man and his pokemon asking to join her. "Don't mind one bit, don'tcha worry." Lorrie gestured for him and his group to take a seat. As he expressed not being able to meet a lot of the other staff yet, she nodded. "Ain't had the chance to meet many others, so you're not the only Psyduck outta water here."

As the Breloom addressed Lorrie's pokemon, they spoke up with their names. The Poliwrath gave her name in a more chipper tone than the others, who were pretty relaxed overall. After Rocco, the Quilava, introduced himself, he asked, "Quilava?" What about you? Lorrie took a few bites of food, watching the pokemon converse. "I'm Lorraine, by the way. But everyone just calls me Lorrie. I'm the repairman around here. What about you? What do you do around here?" It was a little weird to ask about what people did. Back home in Oreburgh City, you knew what everyone did. Most people were miners or refinery workers. The people who weren't ran the local businesses and were known by nearly everyone in town.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Content
                                          Location: Cafeteria tab tab Outfit: Casual wear
                                          Pokemon Company: Her pokemon, Jean's pokemon tab tab Human Company: Jean
                                          OoC: Updated the layout finally!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
Jean Clarke
Flygon House
School Nurse

Jean was glad the red haired woman didn’t mind his company. “Thanks,” He replied taking a seat across from her. “Glad to hear, it can be hard to get the chance while everyone is busy throughout the day.” He added as he got to work handing out breakfast to Star. The Clefairy happily took the Pokémon food passed to her as she laid them out for herself, Mistral, and Ray. Star sat down as the Spritzee floated down to the food laid out for her.

Ray was still focused on the new friends it was making to worry about food. “Bre breloom loom loom.” (My name’s Ray, that’s Star and Mistral.) He introduced the gang. “Zee,” (Hello,) Mistral greeted them simply as she nibbled on her meal. “Fable fable. Clefable.” (Nice to meet you all. Ray, come eat.) Star said gesturing to the food. He hoped over and started munching away a bright smile on his face. Friends and food, there was nothing wrong with that.

The purple haired nurse was glad smiled at his Pokémon. They seemed to be getting along. Getting into his own breakfast, Jean listened to Lorrie as she introduced herself. She was the repairman or woman in this case. It made the nurse wonder how much needed to be fixed in a new school. Probably not a whole lot but at least they had someone handy if something did break. “I’m Jean. I happen to be the school’s nurse. I’m grateful though that most of the students only stop by for Pokémon care.” He told her. “How’s repair life working out? Anything starting to break around here yet?” He asked her as he ate his toast and eggs. It was pretty good he thought.

PARTY

User Image Star ♀ - Lv. 30, User Image Ray ♂ - Lv. 30, User Image Mistral ♀ - Lv. 25

Pokémon Info :
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Sing
                                      --> A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber. << Type: Normal Acc: 55% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Heal Pulse
                                      --> The user emits a healing pulse which restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Magical Leaf
                                      --> The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack will not miss. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Wake-Up Slap
                                      --> This attack inflicts big damage on a sleeping target. It also wakes the target up, however. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Ability: Technician : Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Drain Punch
                                      --> An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Mega Drain
                                      --> A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Grass Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Stun Spore
                                      --> The user scatters a cloud of paralyzing powder. It may leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Grass Acc: 75% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Force Palm
                                      --> The target is attacked with a shock wave. It may also leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Ability: Aroma Veil : Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state.
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Fairy Wind
                                      --> The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Calm Mind
                                      --> The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Draining Kiss
                                      --> The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                      ► Aromatherapy
                                      --> The user releases a soothing scent that heals all status problems affecting the user's party. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Word Count : 289
                                  OOC : - - -

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

Pokemon Colors:

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seemed Lorrie wasn't the only employee around here having trouble getting to know everyone. "Yeah, ain't been getting to talk to anyone. Nothin' like home." People worked back home, but it didn't come at the cost of getting to know people. Granted, there were hundreds of refinery workers back home and Lorrie was the only repairwoman here. Lorrie scarfed down some more food.

Her pokemon smiled as introductions were made. While they were enjoying the new company, Lorrie learned that this was Jean, the nurse here at school. "Nursin'? That's pretty cool. My sister's a nurse as well. Glad the kids ain't getting too hurt though, that's for sure." As he asked about things breaking, she shook her head. "Nah not really. Lot of it is new, so there ain't much breakin' down yet. Been replacin' a few bulbs here and there, doin' some maintenance, but nothin' major yet." Everything broke at some point, no matter how much you took care of it. But with a good amount of maintenance checks, things hopefully wouldn't get too bad. She finished a good portion of her food, used to eating quickly to get back to work. But she didn't have to do much today unless something big happened. So Lorrie sat back to hang around and talk to Jean. "So where ya from there, Jean? I've lived in Oreburgh City, Sinnoh for the past few years myself." She was curious about her new coworkers. They seemed to be from all over the place, and Lorrie wanted to try and get to know them.

OoC:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
Jean Clarke
Flygon House
School Nurse

Jean could relate that being at the academy was nothing like being at home. Celestic Town was small and everyone knew everyone. Or at least he knew everyone being the town doctor and breeder for the time being. He was constantly getting to know people around town because they came to him. Jean nodded at Lorrie. “Same,” He agreed. “I used to be a doctor back home.” He told her. “I also ran a day care that was left to me.” He added remembering when Star and Mistral hatched from their eggs.

Upon hearing she’d only been replacing bulbs here and there, Jean figured it was better than nothing. “The major stuff with happen eventually. Though, we can hope not.” He figured all things broke down eventually. Hearing that Lorrie was from the Sinnoh Region he smiled. What a coincidence, so was he. “Oreburgh City, I’m from Sinnoh as well, Celestic Town to be exact.” Jean told her. “I’ve lived there all my life. Found I needed a change of scenery after coming home to everything." He added. As the conversation went on Jean finished his meal as did his Pokémon. He was in no rush today and didn’t mind getting to know Lorrie.

(Exit)

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Sing
                                      ► Heal Pulse
                                      ► Magical Leaf
                                      ► Wake-Up Slap

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Move Set:
                                      ► Drain Punch
                                      ► Mega Drain
                                      ► Stun Spore
                                      ► Force Palm

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Move Set:
                                      ► Fairy Wind
                                      ► Calm Mind
                                      ► Draining Kiss
                                      ► Aromatherapy

Friendship Points:
                                  User Image

Word Count : 204
                                  OOC : Sorry it's so lacking.

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Pokemon Colors:

User Image

User Image

Lorraine "Lorrie" Young
Ordell's Mechanic

Lorrie and Jean talked for a while. He was apparently from Sinnoh as well! He seemed fairly nice and liked being here.
                                          As they parted, Lorrie made a note to try and talk to him more. If she was gonna last here, she needed a bar to chill in on the weekends and some coworkers to play poker with. Sadly, she didn't have either yet, but she would have to talk to Jean more on their off days. Or during lunch. He'd probably be in the nurse's office, right?

Soon after she left, Lorrie and her gang finished up her food. She looked to her watch. It was getting dark, but she could probably hit up the Lamia District and relax if she left now. So she set her things away and made her way to the train.

[Exit to Lamia]

OoC: Crummy post, sorry/ I just finished a huge paper. Sorry for the hold up, but thanks for understanding though!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava was pretty excited about these upcoming days. First and foremost, there was no school! She wouldn't have to sit through another tech class until after the winter break! Woohoo! Instead of class,
                                          she was asked to check out the Daycare center. While Ava knew there was a Daycare center on campus, she had never been to it. It was where some kids got their pokemon, but Ava brought Fritz from home. Maybe someone else knew where it was.

In the meantime, Ava got her and her pokemon some food for breakfast and sat down at a table to eat. Today, it was her usual selection of a sugary breakfast cereal, some apple juice, and a few slices of toast. As she sat and ate, she thought more about where the Daycare even was. "Do you guys know where the daycare is?" she asked her beloved spiders. Fritz and Gala both were unsure of where it was, giving what sounded like unsure noises as a response between bites of food. Either way, she was intrigued by what would go on there. Maybe there were going to be some pokemon hatching, like Combees or Scatterbugs. That'd be really cool!

Looking at her pokedex, she realized her time to get to the Daycare was running short. With that, she grabbed her pokemon and started off in... some direction. Surely she'd find it, right?

[Exit to Daycare]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Curious, Excited
                                          Location: Cafeteria tab tab Outfit: School Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: Fritz & Gala tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC: Feel free to bother her!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points