Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image
User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav spent lunch to himself, quickly getting a bite to eat for him and his pokemon and making his way to his next class. He was the first one to enter the room, so he took his usual seat near the door and pulled out the book he had been reading. It sat on his desk as he looked over the club message again. Where in the world was he to get two more people at the least? Why did clubs even need people to begin with? It was all disheartening, but Nirav had already come this far. No sense turning around now.

There had been some stuff going on with his history teacher lately. The whole affair was a little confusing for Nirav to wrap his head around, but Ms. Floros seemed to be in some trouble. 'Would she be here today?' he thought to himself as he picked up his book and carried on as usual. He had his own worries to deal with at the time, though he did hope for the best with Ms. Floros. If she wasn't going to be here, however, would the sub from that one gym class come back? The boy couldn't remember his name, but he seemed nice.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: History Class // Human Company: none // Pokemon Company: none
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Calm
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Campsite (Outdoors Class) → History Class

Company : Class...
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn couldn’t say what she was going to have for lunch but she was happy with just about anything. She smiled at Marcus’ thoughts for lunch before getting thrown off by his next question. “Pokémon learning attacks? Can’t say I know much. I mean Yamask and I are working on Night shade but that’s because he’s reached the level where he can learn it. He’s almost got it just a bit more work and he should have it.” She said looking to Yamask. The ghost type seemed alright by this. “Oh really…?” she commented in relation to the Dedenne. "As for the club we could meet after class if we’ve got time or tomorrow. Don’t know how long they’d stay around so today might be best.” She commented before they left for lunch.

- - - -

Evelyn walked into history class the Kingdra wondered if their professor would be there. With everything that was going on it seemed hard to fathom. Though, the dark haired girl didn’t want to think on it that much. In fact she planned on coming to class and learning what she needed to. Anything else was optional. It wasn’t that she wasn’t worried about her professor. She was. But what could she do? If she was able to come up with some kind of idea she would have. However, she was still out of ideas.

So entering the history classroom, Evelyn found herself a seat and took out her books. Yamask was safely in his pokéball at this point. Taking her glasses she cleaned them for what felt like the hundredth time before flipping her journal open. She’d been sketching Yamask and what his new move should look like. It was her way of helping Yamask. However she didn’t know if it was actually helping. Stretching in her seat Evelyn really hoped she was. He was close to getting night shade down, he just needed a bit more time with it was all.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 329
                                            OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

Riko Okumura

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class ❥ Pokemon World & History Class
♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
♥ Mood: (▰˘◡˘▰)
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: School Uniform

Talk about poor management. Riko only remembered leaving Battle Class, and the next thing she knew, she was making her way to Pokemon Word & History Class. Well, add that to one of the other million things she needed to work on. Snivy didn't seem too surprised, of course. "Snivy, Snivy!" she reprimanded. "I know, I know. I just need to work on it." Riko sighed. Snivy looked at her and smiled. Riko thought about what she was going to learn. She wondered what she wold learn in class. History was one of Riko's best and favorite subjects, so she was bound to do well in this class. She had never studied Pokemon History before, but it seemed interesting. She entered the classroom and scanned around for a seat. Snivy insisted on one in the front row, so riko made her way and sat down. Instead of taking out a book and reading it, she took out her drawing pad and began doodling. What she was doodling, well, she had no idea. All she knew was that doodling helped her get her creative juices flowing and helped her formed ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

Kumerelle

Duck

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:07 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked into the classroom with a smile on her face. Lunch couldn't had gone better aside from not having to rush out and leave like she did. She made a new friend. Two new friends. She was doing all she could to contain herself as she sat down in her chair and looked around. She was sure that Marco or Silvano would had been here by now. Maybe she was earlier than she had expected. That's not bad meaning that she wasn't going to be late for class.

Iris put down her bag and opened up her device to see the calendar section. She wanted to see which day would good for that pokemon play date that she mentioned to Ashley. Not to mention, she needed to figure out who also had a Zorua like her and Ashley. I mean 2 pokemon wouldn't be fun enough....

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Level: 15
      Item: Lucky Egg
      Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
      Item: Soothe Bell
      Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Kingdra Plushie
      -Salamence Plushie
      -Flygon Plushie
      -Lucky Egg
      -Soothe Bell

Company:
    Mood:
    Attire: School uniform
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:39 pm
    murruelecreuset
    I apologize for Marco and Maria not being able to hang out, but too much time passed and I just want to make sure Marco makes it to class on time.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco arrived to class running. He didn't want to be late so he had to cut his meeting with Maria short. He also wanted to grab some food from the Cafeteria, but ultimately failed and instead rushed to class. He returned his Pokemon to their respective Poke Balls in hopes that they would be able to nap until his afternoon class finished so that they would not feel hungry. He would definitely drop by the Cafeteria to give them food, but for now he just needed to get through History Class. Not having miss Floros around to teach class was strange and he did not get used to the change yet. He missed their pink-haired teacher and her enthusiasm whenever she taught them about different cultures or history from other regions. Their substitute teacher for these couple of weeks had been mister Reyes or mister Thoraschrine. He had no problem with them, but without miss Floros the class just didn't feel the same. He was sure that other students felt the same way since the over all atmosphere had been quite silent for a while.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Marco took a seat without realizing that he had planted himself right next to Iris. The green-haired had become quite popular over the last couple of days since the release of that magazine. Marco had a copy as well, several of the students did, and he flipped through the pages and read the article written by none other than miss Floros. The black-haired boy pulled out the magazine and flipped to the pictures of the tournament where they showed Iris, Maria, and Kirsi. He smiled as he remembered the intense battles. He then flipped to pages of Iris with her Pokemon, they were captured quite well and Iris looked really cute. Marco blinked in surprise at his own thoughts. He glanced at Iris next to him, where did that thought come from? "Mhmm...well these pictures are good." He looked between the magazine and the person in front of him.

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Dragon Rage
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image
          User Image
          ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x10
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:25 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was trying to get a list together of people that she could have a pokemon playdate after deciding that just having Zoruas there wouldn't be as fun. Iris already had half of the Flygon house on that list and was working on the Salamence house when she felt someone sit down next to her. Iris looked up from her list to see that it was Marco sitting. She gave a little wave and went back to her list. She could add his name now but she was still in in the Salamance part of her list.... well he'll just be the first person in Charizard after Silvano.

Maybe she had been around pokemon long enough because now she was picking up their traits. Like her ears perking up when Marco spoke. It was actually what he said that made her turn to look at him and then at what he was reading.

For the first time in Iris' young life, she knew what an internal silent scream sounded like.

After her scream was over, she slumped onto the desk. "You've seen it too..." Her ears were now hot pink as she covered her face. "Miss Floros takes amazing photos but I never expected that she would put then in a magazine that the whole school would see. Now you're going to tease me like Antonio... I mean Silvano, did, congratulating me on my 'celebrity status." Iris lifted her head, a flushed face and pouted lips looked at Marco. "Are they really that good?"

Team:
    User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Kingdra Plushie
      -Salamence Plushie
      -Flygon Plushie
      -Lucky Egg
      -Soothe Bell

Company:
    Mood:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:37 pm
    X Kaos X
    Tera

SpazzticPanda1311
    Skylar/Ray

TheWhiteDragonfly
    Krisi

Shadow of Miracles
    Marco

DJ Double B
    Ava/Nirav

Prairiefox
    Koru

TheRealKiru
    Ashley/Giselle

murruelecreuset
    Maria/Evelyn

Kumerelle
    Riko

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Marcus

shinesnowillusion
    Makoto

Sekaino
    Holly

User Image
    Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
    Youth is wasted on the young...

Moses walked himself into the class as he had done for a few weeks now. He wondered whether or not it was because he was old that they assumed that he would be a good fit for the history class while the lovely Floros was gone. Such a pity really and she had a lovely smile and air around her. It was hard for his old bones to believe that such a woman would be questioned by the police. But it wasn't his place to voice his opinion and worked as instructed.

"Good Afternoon class." He greeted the students. Scratching his mustache, he cleaned the board and started to write on the blackboard. "I hope everyone enjoyed lunch and ready to learn today." He gave off a small chuckle. "So these old bones come with an even older mind so forgive if we end up repeating a previous lesson."

When he finished writing on board, the words: Legendary Groups, were writing in big letters.

"It seems that like in life, everything interlinks like a web, allowing for connections to be made between people and in this case legendaries" Moses started to draw circles. "Can you young folks think of good grouping so to speak that fits this?"

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:17 am

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    White Bar: #EEE8CD
    Text: slategrey
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
    Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
    tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Other students came into the room, though Nirav didn't bother striking up conversation. He had far too much on his mind to worry about talking to more people. Some people talked about the magazing Ms. Floros helped make. Iris's victory in the tournament covered a lot of it, though Iris seemed embarrassed by the attention. Nirav couldn't blame her. Honestly, he was glad he wasn't really in it. Who really wanted celebrity status? That just meant more people staring at you everywhere you went.

Mr. Thoraschrein walked into the classroom and set his things down, posing yet another reminder that Ms. Floros was not going to be teaching them today. The newspaper had a lot of big words in it, but Nirav got the gist of the situation. Ms Floros was being framed for stealing stuff from a museum. Why would they think it was her? In the meantime, Mr. Thoraschrein introduced the lesson; today they would be talking about Legendary Groups, or more so, certain connections between different legendary pokemon. The class was quiet at first, awkwardly so. After a few moments of no answer, Nirav quietly raised his hand to speak. "Um... you can, uh, group legendaries by region," Nirav quietly said. Perhaps by talking first, he could avoid talking again later on in class.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Inventory tab tab Mood: Content
                                            Location: History Class tab tab Outfit: School Uniform
                                            Pokemon Company: n/a tab tab Human Company: Classmates & Mr. T
                                            OoC: edited for the new layout. its pretty minimal looking for what i usually made in forums but i love it aaah

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 am
    User Image
    Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
    Kingdra House
    Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Professor Thoraschrein
                                              Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

No Professor Floros… Evelyn wasn’t surprised as the substitute from her morning class walked in. It was a bit depressing seeing as the dark haired girl really liked Professor Floros. She noted Marco with the magazine, not that she got the big deal of it all. The tournament happened a month ago. There was no sense worrying about it. Besides it was a bunch of kids trying to have a fun time. Then again she’d never been one for magazines. Give her a newspaper any day… Boy was she like her father.

Putting her sketch of Yamask away, Evelyn figured she could go back to it after class. Well… if she didn’t have homework that is. Pulling out her notebook she listened to Professor Thoraschrein. He was an alright professor, maybe not as good as Professor Floros but Evelyn couldn’t complain. The topic of the day was Legendary Groups. Evelyn found Legendary Pokémon fascinating. ‘Good grouping… how doesn’t one group legendaries exactly…?’ The Kingdra for once didn’t have an answer in the one class she usually had the answer too.

Hearing Nirav speak up, Evelyn started to get her own ideas. Raising her hand after Nirav she added to his answer. “And within each region there are groups of Pokémon. Like the Tao trio in the Unova region… or the weather trio in Hoenn.” Evelyn recalled her Groudon assignment. He was from the weather trio and represented land. It was certainly interesting. “Though, not all legendaries fit into groups.” She added knowing some were left out. Though, even those left out could probably go into groups.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                              User ImageYamask
                                              Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                              Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                              Held Item: ---
                                              Exp: 375/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                  ► Night Shade
                                                  --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Disable
                                                  --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Haze
                                                  --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 266
                                              OOC : @Miracles : It's okay, it was partly my fault for disappearing. I posted Maria in class anyways so, maybe next time.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                              Shadow of Miracles

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:14 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris didn't get an answer from Marco as the class was started by Moses who was writing on the broad, after greeting them. He wasn't Miss Floros but the old man was stil nice. He usually make some kind of joke about his age or them being young. Iris never understood the point of such jokes. Maybe it wa an adult thing that she would understand once she reached a certain age.

Iris nonetheless perked up at the idea of learning about legendary pokemon. A teacher could teach that subject from now until graduation solely and she would never get tired of it. But today, they were talking grouping them. She listened as Nirav and Evelyn gave their answers. They could be group by regions and also by theme like the Tao trio which was Kyuurem, Zekrom and Reshiram. She knew those three for a long time.

"What about by typing?" Iris asked. "Like Water, Fighting, Fire, even Fairy?" Her answer wasn't confidentally given the same way Evelyn's was but she didn't want to be silent throughout class and do nothing.

Team:
    User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Kingdra Plushie
      -Salamence Plushie
      -Flygon Plushie
      -Lucky Egg
      -Soothe Bell

Company:
    Mood:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
    Tera

SpazzticPanda1311
    Skylar/Ray

TheWhiteDragonfly
    Krisi

Shadow of Miracles
    Marco

DJ Double B
    Ava/Nirav

Prairiefox
    Koru

TheRealKiru
    Ashley/Giselle

murruelecreuset
    Maria/Evelyn

Kumerelle
    Riko

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Marcus

shinesnowillusion
    Makoto

Sekaino
    Holly

User Image
    Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
    Youth is wasted on the young...

Moses listened to the answers of Nirav, Evelyn, and Iris. They were good answers. They weren't wrong answers, not in the slightest. However, they weren't answers that he was looking for. Maybe it would be best to give them an example.

Moses clapped his hands. "Those are some good answers. Yes, we can separate legendary pokemon into regional grouping and then theme groupings. Even grouping based on their typing. But let's think a little outside of the box and see if we can notice something. Like a look a region...one of my favorite, the Johto region."

On the board, he wrote the names of Lugia and Ho-oh before circling them up, then it was Entei, Raikou, and Suicune before leaving Celebi by its lonesome. "So we know the legendaries of the Johto region and these are the three groups. But let's look and notice something here. Lugia is also connected to the Kanto elemental bird so it actually jumps regions for a connection." Moses wrote down the names of Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos and encircled them with Lugia. "And of course you have Ho-oh with the three beasts since it gave them life once more. But then we also have the connection of Celebi with Suicune."

Suddenly the neatly drawn circles were overlapping each other as connections were being made. "Now I want you guys to group and see how many legendary pokemon connection can you make."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 pm
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco looked back at Iris and blinked slightly startled as if she had just been screaming on the top of her lungs. That was odd. The black-haired boy thought as he stared at Iris more carefully, or rather stare at her mouth which she had not opened at all, why did he feel like she was just screaming? Before he could say anything else, Iris spoke to him with a somewhat dejected tone like she was tired. Just like a tired person, she slumped on her desk covering her face as if somehow that would cause her to become invisible. The young boy watched at all this with some slight amusement and confusion as he wondered why he was finding this side of Iris rather fun. Her ears turned pink and Marco felt his little heart jump a little. Good thing that Iris was covering her face otherwise she might notice how he was looking at her. Or she would see that his hand was reaching out for her ear with the intention of touching it to see if they were hot.

His hand jumped back as Iris lifted her head and he wondered what possessed him to try and touch her ears. He cleared his throat suddenly feeling very dry and in need of some water to cool him down. This whole thing was weird and why was the room getting so hot now? He shook his head to hopefully shake off the feeling and he momentarily forgot that Iris asked him a question; a difficult question. Saved by the bell or rather saved by mister Thoraschrein, Marco turned his attention to the elderly substitute teacher. Class began and right off the bat they were being asked for an opinion. Marco wasn't all too sure what mister Thoraschrein was asking, but they were supposed to make connections to Legendary Pokemon. Nirav was the first one to attempt to answer and soon enough everyone followed his example. Evelyn was without a doubt one of the smartest people in class and her deduction of the question sounded like just the right answer. Marco didn't want to sound dumb or repeat someone else's opinion so he remained silent. Iris on the other hand refused to be say nothing and she gave her own opinion. Marco nodded, since he hadn't really thought about connecting legendary by their typings before.

"That's really smart," Marco found himself saying out loud even though that thought was supposed to remain in his head. Having heard enough answers, mister Thoraschrein decided to give the real answer and even an example. Lugia and Ho-Oh, legendary pokemon that belonged to the Johto region yet Lugia was connected to the Kanto region. Were there other legendary Pokemon that did that? How did one Pokemon go from one region to another and which one was their birth region? Marco would have the time to ponder these thoughts since their assignment was to discuss other possibilities with a partner. Marco immediately turned to Iris as he was excited about discussing legendary Pokemon. "Dialga and Palkia are from the Sinnoh region," he started as he tried to remain was the elders in Celestic Town often talked about, "I'm not sure if they belong to other regions, but they helped create time and space or something like that." A lot of the words the elders spoke just went over his head because they were some complicated stuff, but he did mostly remember what they said even if he didn't understand the meaning. "What legendary pokemon are in your region, Iris?"

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Dragon Rage
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image
          User Image
          ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x10
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:34 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris watched the teacher explained the connection he was talking about. Using the Johto region as an example, Iris hadn't thought about how much the legendary pokemon branched out to others. Now that she was thinking about it, would that made she could connect all legendary pokemon to one pokemon being Mew or maybe she could connect them to Acreus. Iris was thinking hard as Moses said to work with the others in a group.

Iris looked at Marco as he mentioned legendary from the Sinnoh region. Iris started thinking about what connection she could make with those two in other regions. "Oh me?" Iris pointed to herself. "I use to live in the Unova but I currently live in the Kalos region so I guess I'll start with the Kalos region. We have Xerneas Yveltal as the pokemon that give life and take life with Zygarde as the pokemon that balances out the world. Hey, it sounds like Rayquaza with Gourdon and Kygore. Three pokemon that have a balance with each other."

Team:
    User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Kingdra Plushie
      -Salamence Plushie
      -Flygon Plushie