Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
The history of pokemon will be revealed here as well as some major events in human history. Tales and myths will be discussed as well so do not be tardy or you might miss some important facts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Cafeteria → History Class

Company : Yamask
                                            Status : Excited! Wishing I didn't mess up my assignment...
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Heading into class with Yamask, Evelyn found herself a seat at the front. Taking out her stuff for class, she was excited for history class. Why? Because Eve loved anything history! Grabbing her special memory notebook, she wrote down Tera’s name so that later on she’d actually remember it. Then she recorded Charmander in another book along with Tropius, Houndoom, and Azumarill. She also listed a reminder to find out what Pokémon Tatiana was and what bird Pokémon was with that other kid in her morning class.

“I sure got a lot of Pokémon to figure out.” Evelyn said to herself. Yamask looked down at her some kind of a smile. Perhaps she would spend the rest of her day in the library after class. Look up some interesting Pokémon. Leaning back in her seat she wondered when the others would show up. Perhaps she had time now to rewrite that assignment. Pulling it out, she got a new sheet. “Let’s try this again…” she muttered to herself as she began rewriting what she’d previously wrote. If she got it done she’d be able to hang in the library and go her own fun research on the Pokémon she saw.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 200
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Ramona Floros
                                            Quote:

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:04 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco managed to find the classroom with Charmander's help. He knew that Koru would be coming shortly since they did have the class together, but he wanted to be sure that the path he took was the correct one. Unlike Morning Class, his stomach was filled with food and he felt a lot better about the day. Seeing Iris hanging out with so many people including that Silvano guy was a downer, but spending time with Koru lifted his spirits. His thoughts returned to the purple-haired girl named Skylar and he wasn't quite sure why, but maybe he was just thinking about all the people he met today. Yeah that was probably it...

The classroom was more or less empty, there wasn't any student that he could immediately identify. He did notice there was a girl wearing glasses who was writing in a notebook. There was a pokemon around her which was another pokemon that he had never seen before. She seemed to be enjoying herself so he didn't want to disturb her, but he was curious about her actions. Marco decided to stop watching before he got caught staring; he tended to get lost in his thoughts a lot. Marco walked over to a sit with Charmander by his side. He wondered if the class would allow them to have their pokemon out of their pokeballs. This was a History class so if the pokemon didn't behave then it could make it difficult for the class to continue. When he first tried bringing his Charmander to class at his old school, he was send to detention for disrupting the class. He hoped that wouldn't happen again.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Class OOC:I'm feelin a little weird from a flu shot so sorry for the short post =w=" I'll offical start class when the last people show up
Inventory

Ramona strolled down the hall, looking through a folder of various notes she had taken in preparation for today’s class. She was feeling so much more confident and calmer than she had been anticipating this day, hopefully her students weren’t too nervous since this was their second class of the day. She closed the folder and opened the door, she was early so she wasn't expecting many or if any students to be there just yet. She strolled over to her desk and noticed the girl with glasses, it was the same girl she had met on the move-in day, the Yamask floating around her was another obvious clue. She smiled and walked over to her after unloading her belongs on top of her desk. She walked closer to her but it seemed she was absorbed in her journal. She peaked over and finally said,“What's so interesting Miss Evelyn?” the girl seemed pretty dedicated to whatever it was she was scribbling at. She looked away and saw more students coming in. She straightened herself up and waved at them,"Hello! Welcome please pick your seats. We're not starting for a few more minutes so just sit tight and relax"

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:12 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was some real Iris had as she managed to eat her salad without getting any dressing on her clothes as she made her way to the class. She didn't want to be considered late. She didn't know what could be her punishment for doing so and didn't want to find out with it was.

By the time she got to the door, she could see the teacher and immediately got nervous. The panic in her mind as her rush through the door and talk a seat. At the very least she could say she was there. Of course it was then that she heard the teacher say they were starting in a few. She wasn't even late! Iris heaved out a sigh as she placed her head on the table.

Flabebe had been holding dearly as Iris rushed. The moment Iris said down, she was relieved as she could look around at her surrounding. After all, this was her first time going to a school setting. When Iris was in school in Kalos, Bebe was still pretty young and had to stay home.

Once again, Bebe was on the move. Once she spotted her friends again, she made her was to Charmander and Marco. She saw the ghost pokemon but she wanted to greet friends once again. Frankly she was wondering why Iris wasn't over here with them. She was missing out.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Prairefox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Classroom XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Marco and Eve.

Once again thanks to the small map of the school that he carried around with him, Silvano was able to locate the classroom for Pokemon history. Upon entering the room, he surprised to note that not many students were present in the room, despite that it was about to start shortly. Maybe he had the time wrong? It hardly mattered. As long as he was on time, it was a good thing.

As Silvano made his way further into the room, he soon spotted a familiar face, which immediately made him feel disgusted. Currently the only student he recognised in the class was Marco, the same student that made him look bad by disrupting their last class over a slight disagreement. What a pain. They just happened to be taking the same classes together. 'Great...' Silvano thought to himself as he headed over to where the dark-haired boy was seated, along with his Charmander.

"Hopefully you won't disrupt this class as well." He told Marco in a stern voice as he momentarily stopped beside the desk the kid was seated at. "I came here to learn - not listen to your petty beliefs." Silvano then added before walking away from Marco's desk, decided to seat himself a fair distance from the boy despite being in the same row as him still. Honestly, he hoped this class would run more smoothly.

Suddenly, a woman with pink hair and a thin figure entered the room. Silvano immediately guessed that she was the Pokemon History teacher. She announced to the few students that had arrived that class was going to begin shortly, which was good. It was also interesting that she seemed to know one of the other girls in the class, the one that had glasses and seemed to be studying something. She also had a strange looking black ghost Pokemon with her that held onto some kind of artefact. For some reason, the Pokemon looked morose, almost like it was sad about something. Maybe that's just how the Pokemon looked on a good day. Either way, Silvano had never seen one of them before.

Soon, Silvano's attention shifted to towards the door again as another student entered. Her green hair gave her away instantly. Silvano had no idea that she had decided to take History as well as him. If he had of known earlier, he would have waiting up for her and walked with her to the class room. Regardless, it was good to see another familiar face. "Hey, Iris. I didn't know you took this class as well." He called out to her, hoping to get her attention. Though, out seemed she already had a course in mind as she headed on over to where Marco was seated. Inwardly, he frowned. 'Why Marco? It's not like those two know each other... or do they?' He thought to himself, while keeping his gaze focused on the two. "If you like, you can sit over here, Iris. There's plenty of open seats." He then gestured to empty desks around him. Honestly, he didn't much care for the idea of her hanging around Marco. He seemed like a kid that was looking for trouble, or at least, that's the way it seemed to Silvano. Despite Marco's shy and sometimes confident and kind demeanour, Silvano felt it was a ruse.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent/resentful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : I finished this post on my way to work, but then I couldn't use my data on my phone for some reason, and couldn't post it. Away, I hope my post is alright, despite throwing in the latter half of it. On another note; I just want to point out that I actually really like Marco's character and the way he interacts with Charmander. It's a pleasurable read every time. He's a good character ^^

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Shadow of Miracles

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris looked up once she realized that someone had called her. She was in such a rush to get here that the voice just now reached her. Turning her head in that direction of the voice, Iris smiled when she noticed Slivano. "Hey you..." she said as she got up and grabbed her stuff with her. Why not sit with friends."I wish I would had know I was in class with you. I would had you drag me with you. Maybe I would had been earlier."

She chuckled as she took a seat beside him. Since she was focused on her attendance, she did not notice that she was seating close to Marco at the time. She didn't even think anything of it when Silvano invited her to seat beside him. "It's not coordination but I'm pretty excited about this class too. The teacher seems really nice...What do you think?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Marco, Silvano, Ramona, Evelyn
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Prairefox
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 am
User Image

❤Location:History of the World & Pokemon Class✖Attire:School Uniform➸Surrounding:Classmates and Floros-sensei♂Word Count: 478
♤Inventory 1: 1 x an engineer tool kit___
[Pokemon: Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC: .....o_o ;;

“I wonder why?” Every time I find that shape,
The past heat haze gently vanishes into the sky.
Like a lamp knocking on the mind, it’s warm.
Even in winter landscapes look more like the colors of spring.
Now the world is changing. No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.

User Image

Arriving to a class after a teacher doesn’t always mean that the student should be marked ‘late’ in student attendance sheet for that. It really depended on many factors along with the teacher’s personality and opinion on the students. If you were a nice and obedient kid, then your teacher would probably give only a warning for your first time coming to class late. In some cases, it would be wise for you to play a role of sick person as an excuse for not being able to attend classes on time. Being an 11 year-old kid, Hayato was fully aware of many childish excuses one of his ages could give to their teacher. Though, never, in his previous school or even now, did he use some of the excuses to appear slightly better in the eyes of others. His classmates’ opinion along with his teacher’s meant not much to him, and so Hayato walked casually into the room and over to a row at the middle to pick a seat near the window. He didn’t slow down or pause to take a good look at his classmates’ faces and, thanks to the school opening ceremony and houses welcoming party, he already knew who was going to be a teacher for History of the World & Pokemon. Actually to be perfectly correct, he had known since his arrival to the train station in Lamia.

Once seated, Hayato placed his messenger bag down on the floor and glanced around to take a quick note of all the heads—not faces unless they turned around to the back—and number of occupants in the room, before staring out the window. From that action, he was able to recognize a few to be someone he had either acquainted briefly over a short time or met in passing at some events in school. There was this ‘Koru’ girl, whom his childhood friend had somehow befriended and met at some point in the times they moved to the new school, sitting with a boy he recognized as the one making an opening speech during the ceremony. Then there was this familiar-looking ponytail that stood out very much to him. He could be convinced by the fact that it was the only ponytail in the room and that’s wholly what makes it stand out to him, but the untidiness of it gave out a strong sense of familiarity as if he had seen this poor quality somewhere before…. That being said, he couldn’t figure out yet who the student was; she had her face down at something on her desk and he had noted that there were arms of an eyeglasses on her ears….

‘Wait,’
                                he thought while blinking once in action of having a sudden realization, ‘could it be…?’

As fast as it came, he shook his head to cross it out. ‘No. Too much of coincidence.’

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
                                мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
                                вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
                                ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:16 am
User Image
▪Mood: Tired, and depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: History ClassII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), other students, and the teacher II ▪Word Count: 630 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Ray didn't really have much time to eat, since he has some how managed to sleep through class and lunch before he actually realized he had to go to his next class. His stomach rumbled rather loudly, and a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. He honestly didn't want to draw attention to himself if he could avoid it, but being hungry was going to make that all the more difficult. Luckily his aunt worked at the academy, and noticed him rushing to class. She smiled at him and offered him some lunch. She stated that she knew that he would probably forget his, so she packed an extra just in case she ran into him. Part of him was thankful, another was a bit annoyed. He loved his aunt sure, but at the same time his aunt also didn't believe that his sister wasn't dead. She tried explaining he was in the denial phase of loss, but Ray just wouldn't listen to her. His sister was the closest person to him, and being twins that had a very special connection. He couldn't exactly put his finger on it, but somewhere deep, deep down he could feel she was still alive. Even if this feeling he had was wrong, he'd never stop believing that his sister was truly gone, because then she really would be. He didn't care if people made fun of him for it, or stated he needed therapy. He was fine, he just needed to find proof she was alive was all.

He sighed, that was part of the reason he was here. He needed to get as much information as he could from this school. Maybe if he followed through with Rina's dream he'd find her again, and he could see that brilliant smile of hers again. The memory of his sister was something he'd never give up. He was quite stubborn about this, and he swore he's fulfill her wish and his own. Once he snapped out of his deep thought, he wandered the halls until he eventually came to his classroom. When he opened the door, he noticed that quite a few people were already here. Not that this surprised him, naturally other people would be here since this was a class. He wasn't sure if he wanted to sit next to anyone though, he didn't want to bother then with his growling stomach. That and the noise he'd make from eating his lunch during class. So he fled towards the back, and sat in a few empty seats away from everyone else. It wasn't that he hated groups or people, he just didn't know if he had it in him to get close to another person again. His sisters death hit him pretty hard, if he were to ever lose someone close to him, even a friend... he shuttered at the thought. His heart may never recover from the shock.

Once he settled down, he pulled out his school supplies and lunch. Rufflet jumped off his shoulder and landed soft on the desk next to him. Rey cocked his head to the side, nudging him constantly "ruf, rufflet ruff!" he chirped. Ray nodded "I know, just hold on for a second" he said, as he searched his bag. Once he found what he was looking for, he brought it out and placed it on the desk for his partner "eat up, but try to be quiet since class is about to start" he whispered, as the bird pokemon seemed to completely ignore him. The bowl clattered against the desk as Rufflet devoured the food quickly, and Ray groaned softly "so much for being quiet..." he muttered under his breath, as he silently ate his own lunch a bit embarrassed.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 1,080

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack --- II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:Other students/Miss Floros Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ: Calm OOC: boop .3. ◉

Koru skipped down the hall, content after having such a tasty meal, and stopped to open the door to her history class. From what she could see she was probably the last person to arrive. She didn't like to rush herself or she would get all riled up for nothing, but she should really think about arriving a little quicker next time. She waved to the pink hair woman, Miss Floros whom she recognized from the ceremony and moved in to take her seat next to a boy she didn't recognize. She recognized almost everyone there already, but the boy feeding his little bird pokemon was completely new to her. She would have Cyndaquil out now but he seemed pretty tired so she would let him rest for now. Seeing Silvano and Marco in close proximity to each other worried her a bit, would they get into it again? She waved to the boy next to her but jumped in surprise from the bowl clacking to the ground. She reached down to pick it up and hand it to him, she whispered a little louder than a whisper should be and smiled,”Here you go~” As far as she could see class hadn't started yet, but the boy was probably trying to keep it discreet, something Koru wasn't very good at.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Class OOC:WHEW! Okay feelin' better went to the doctor apparently i was having a more than fun time feeling weird from the flu shot ^^" HOLY Wow everyone's here ovo"
Inventory

As a few more students walked in she glanced down at her watch and beamed a smile as she clapped her hands together,“That's it! Welcome everyone!”She walked back to the front of the room and bowed to her students and placed her hands on her hips,“This is The History of Pokemon and the World. We will be studying the mysterious and ancient works of our world's history as well as Pokemon's influence in our world. While that involves legendary pokemon, they will not be the only pokemon we mention so be sure to remember any names and places. Lessons will involve talking about the regions, their history and folklore and what those things can tell us about the state of our present time. I expect you as my students to take notes, study and be ready for tests. Now let's have some fun!” she clapped her hands feeling a little pumped after hearing her own speech to the students. She picked up her student list and was pleased to find that everyone was present. She looked up from it and asked,"Now can anyone tell me why they want to take this class?"

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
On time

Xiatian Li
On time

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
On time

Prairiefox
On time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Professor Floros
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Evelyn glanced up only for a second to see the dark haired boy and his Charmander. Turning back to her stuff it wasn’t until Professor Floros spoke to her that she looked up from her work. “Oh, I’m just finishing up my assignment for my morning class, and recording all the Pokémon I’ve seen so far today.” She explained as a few more students came in. She hadn’t really noticed who, just that she wasn’t alone anymore. Putting her assignment back in her bag Evelyn pulled out her stuff for history class.

When class got started Evelyn listened intensely. Yamask had found a spot underneath her desk to listen to the lecture or sleep. Either one was anyone’s guess. Hearing what they’d be learning, the young girl couldn’t wait. She had a feeling on what it was but hearing it now just made it that much better. As soon as Professor Floros asked her question Evelyn’s hand shot up. “I love everything that is history. I grew up around ancient relics and things and I just love it.” She told her before looking down at Yamask under her desk. He was certainly included.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 193
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Ramona Floros
                                            Quote:

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:19 pm
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

The teacher arrived and he vaguely remembered her from the Opening Ceremony. He actually couldn't remember too much about what happened after he gave that speech. He was trying to calm down the whole time, but he did remember he pretty pink hair. He was reminded of the girl with pink hair from his House who fell right on top of him... That was definitely a different experience as he was nearly knocked out. The girl in question had laughed about it, but he knew that she didn't mean any harm. Her bubbly personality was cute, but after that event he became too shy to speak with her again. Maybe he would get the chance to do that in the future since they were living in the same House.

His thoughts were interrupted by none other than Iris's Flabebe flying to them once more. "Bebe, I told you to stay with Iris," Marco scowled the tiny flower pokemon like a father would do to their child. He sighed and gently poked her stomach with a smile on his face, "she'll get worried if you keep disappearing like that." Charmander was more than happy to see Flabebe, but he understood Marco's concern regarding the fairy pokemon. Just as he was about to release Flabebe so she could return to her trainer, an unpleasant individual walked in front of his desk.

Marco eyed the boy who had insulted pokemon by calling them useless if they were not strong. He really expected to just keep walking so Marco just gave him a mean look, the kind he would give his bullies back in his old school. He was not expecting for Silvano to stop in front of his desk to speak with him. The words he said were not really that rude -expect for the last part- but his attitude just really pissed him off. That kind of stern tone was the one that parents used on their children and Silvano his elder or anyone of status to speak to him like that. Marco glared at the dark-purple haired boy feeling like he was being talked down to. Charmander saw that look in his friend's eyes and he was not liking it one bit; the fire lizard sighed, here we go again. Marco stood up and faced Silvano who was sitting in the same row as him.

"Yeah? Well you're a-" he stopped when he saw Iris sitting next to the jerk. So they really were friends...Iris sure knew how to pick them. At that moment the teacher had announced that classes would begin leaving Marco the only student who was standing. He quickly felt all eyes on him again so he immediately sat back down on his chair and faced forward. Ms. Floros was starting class and she wanted to know why they wanted to take this class. Marco wasn't about to speak up not after nearly making a fool of himself moments ago. Instead he would listen to everyone and stay quite so he'll hopefully go unnoticed. Nonetheless he would think over the question; why was he in this class? Maybe it was because myths and story were a part of Celestic Town. The elders in the town held events where they discussed the history of the town including the myths of Sinnoh. Well if he was called on to answer then at least he knew that he would say.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Bebe looked crestfallen. Marco didn't want to play with her. She nodded her head as Marco told her that Iris would worry if she kept going somewhere without her. She understood. she didn't want to leave but she understood that. She waved goodbye to Marco and Charmander before leaving to return to Iris. The pokemon plopped down into Iris' hair and sighed.

Iris turned to listen to the teacher as she started the class. Talking about folklore, history and influences and just Pokemon in general. It made her happy to be in this class. Now came the question of why she wanted to talk this class. Iris thought over this. A girl with glasses and a Yamask answered the question. She enthused about her love of history. Iris looked at the girl with such a longing look. To have a love like that where she knew what she wanted and loved. Iris wanted that. Immediately her mind went to coordination. Something about it made her smile on the inside even through the idea of a crowd watching her made her nervous.

When the girl was finished, Iris raised her hand as well. "I am not have a 'love' of it... but I have an interest in it because of the regions I lived in and live on has a rich folklore and history behind. Especially involving pokemon." She said before her face started to go a little pink as she fiddled with her fingers and looked at her hands instead. "I wanna learn about...it. I mean... I even found out I have some history in the Jotho region too.... I mean.. I'll just seat down... Sorry."

Iris sat down and didn't look at the class at all afterwards.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Marco, Silvano, Ramona, Evelyn
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Prairefox
murruelecreuset
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
▪Mood: Tired, and depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: History ClassII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), other students, and the teacher II ▪Word Count: 571 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Ray blushed a bit embarrassed, could Rey eat any louder? Seriously, it was like he was banging a bunch of drums together. Ray just shook his head, ignoring the bird-type as he continued to eat his own lunch silently. Once he finished up his own food, he made sure to put it away, before getting ready to take notes. However, he heard a loud clang as the bowl clattered to the ground. He snapped his gaze towards Rey, and raised a brow as the bird pokemon looked around before rubbing the back of his head with his wing. Ray sighed and was about to turn and grab the bowl when he jumped surprised as he heard a female voice next to him. He turned, and noticed a girl with brown hair hand him the bowl. He looked at her a bit sheepishly, shrinking back down in his chair a bit "er... sorry, thanks" he said softly. Once he placed the bowl away, his eyes moved back towards Rey, and he pointed towards his lap. The bird pokemon cocked his head to the side, and flapped his wings as he flew over. Except he didn't exactly land on his lap, he landed on his head. Ray sighed in defeat, as Rey practically made his head his new resting place... for now at least.

He slowly moved his eyes back over to the girl, and gave her a weak wave. This girl sort of reminded him of Rina, and that made his heart ache. However, at the same time it was refreshing in a way. He had mixed feelings about it, but it seemed like she was trying to be friendly so the least he could do was at least respond back to her right? Maybe they could be friends? He sank down in his chair some more. Being friends meant that he'd have to open up to her and trust her right? What if she too left him like his sister did? Would he be able to recover from that? He shivered, no he probably wouldn't be able to. Before either of them could say anything, the teacher spoke up and stated the class was starting. So he remained silent for the time being as she spoke. It was then that she asked them why they wanted to take this class, and a girl glasses as well as a girl with green hair answered the question. The girl with glasses seemed to be confident as to why she wanted to take this class. On the other hand the other girl seemed very shy about it, and actually he didn't recognize anyone in here.

Well might as well get it over with. He stood rather sluggishly, and began to speak "I don't really have any grand reason for taking this class... I just want to learn more about the world and search for it's unknown mysteries... and hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for in the end" he said, softly before sitting back down. He didn't really think he made much sense, but he just said was he was thinking. Regardless if it seemed weird he didn't mind, he also didn't have it in him to tell them what exactly he was looking for. In the end this was for his sister, and the possibility that maybe just maybe she was alive out their waiting for him to find her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 1,651

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack --- II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items