Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Breeding Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 am
On Time
murruelecreuset

Hope the kind

Late
nah no friends

Sekaino

Hitsukei

SpazzticPanda1311

Skye_Dupree

The Shiny Furret

London Carbink

Soundwave

TheRealKiru

Xiatian Li
]

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harvey smiled when both Maria and Alana gave their responses about their presentations.He was glad they seemed to be enjoying it, since he knew some students wouldn't like the research or the fact that they had to stand up in public.
His smile grew when Alana said she was almost done "That's excellent" he said before adding "I think you and Ms. Ambre are up first."
It would be interesting to see how they all performed with a partner. Alana always struck Harvey as shy, she never seemed to talk to people much. Tristan didn't seem to like people at all.
It was necessary however to work with others, even if you didn't like them. ( he worked with Sebastian Sharp and Tony Reyes just fine didn't he) and it was something he knew the students had to learn sooner or later, the same way he had learned it. ( a group project during his grad school years....so much disorganization, so much socializing..but a shiny A at the end of it)
When Ahsley came in late, Harvey smiled kindly to make sure she didn't feel like she had done something wrong.
"'s alright." he said " ain't no harm done. Just pull up a chair and take some notes. See me after class and I'll give you your quiz to take home."
Harvey wondered if the reason the girl was so nervous was teachers had reprimanded her-or even yelled at her for being late to class. He didn't like to think it would happen but knew, realistically, it had to happen sometimes. He had seen teachers like that in his years of studies.
He wanted to make sure his students knew he wasn't that kind of teacher. Especially not for first offenders. So many teachers Harvey had observed both as a student and a grad-student doing observation hours, had been of the mind that tardy students were disruptive.
But he knew they were only disruptive if the teachers made them disruptive. And he knew he didn't want to be the kind of teacher that did that.
He was starting to be surprised by how much he liked being a teacher, by how much he enjoyed it. He had chosen his profession and more to that this job at Ordell, simply because he wanted a stable paycheck and summers off to do his traveling. But somewhere between his observational hours and his teaching here, he had found himself putting honest thought on what kind of teacher he wanted to be. How he could make his classroom a more enjoyable place. How he could help his students ( the way he wasn't helped as a kid his mind would whisper but Harvey paid it no mind)
Days like these ( with a ragamuffin kid no one seemed to care enough to help, and people who would probably slander Harvey for wanting to help too because backward people did backward thinking, with his only friend being slandered by the press and his only other friends sad over a traumatized nephew and Tony just...existing) his students were the only thing aside from Elaine, Chavas and his Pokemon to put a smile on his face.
"Okay so I did say I wasn't gonna have you do notes" Harvey said after a proper amount of note-taking had happened "but I am gonna give you these" at this he held up his hand and Samantha levitated a stack of papers to him ( he had also found he liked being flashy) and handed them out to each students keeping one so that he could read from it.
"What you need to know about eggs is they happen when two pokemon who are viable to have one are left alone. No one knows why but the exact method of egg-laying has never been recorded, it's like the pokemon get shy or something"
At this some of the students seemed to chuckle. Harvey certainly thought it was funny. "What we have recorded is how to hatch an egg, which by the way you guys may or may not learn more hands on too" at this his eyes glinted and he smiled and some of the students seemed to catch on to the meaning behind his words. He'd have to talk to his supervisors of course, and there was always a chance they'd ( the school Dean's gender was still a mystery so Harvey was giving it an ungendered pronoun) say no but even the possibility was giving the students something to look forward to.
That and he had a backup plan if the boss said no anyways. One that was pretty standard and didn't need as much clearance.
There's no such thing as mistakes, a writing teacher he had had in college had once said, just more work for you to do.
"Hatching an egg takes anywhere from 3840 or 5120 steps. Now the reason we use steps as a form of measurement can actually be traced back to the times when people actually walked everywhere with pokemon eggs before the technological advances of today. We have since come up with converted measures of time, like days, weeks, months, y'all can find a chart of that in your packages. We call this the egg cycle. Now there are ways for breeders to speed up this cycle including items and tricks of the trade but for the most part, this is what you're looking at in regards to time"
He couldn't help but mentally frown at the drawl that still clung to him, the drawl that Marcus seemed to have brought back ( Harvey swore his Eterna accent had not been a thing through his studies and travels). The breeding teacher wanted nothing from his family, and the drawl felt like a reminder that he couldn't outrun them.
What's family anyways, just the water of the womb. The blood of the Covenant's been much more nicer to me.
A lot of people might feel sorry for the breeding teacher ( and those people pissed him the hell off but more on that later) for not having a family. Harvey pitied those people, pitied how limited their understanding of things was.
His family was the daycare couple, the first people to show him kindness, warm food on the table and swats to the head when he rode his motorcycle with no helmet and Christmas cards and care packages mailed to him from Kanto to this day.
His family was Chavas, wild nights after stressful days at the bar, playing wingmen and 'Haaaave you met Harvey?' and ending more often than not in a ménage à trois. less wild nights curled up on their apartment, learning the meaning behind their foreign words and hearing tales of Sunday mass with Empanadas and a childhood both so different and similar to his own. Chavas somehow always seemed to know which one he needed.
His family was Elaine, letters sent and received since that time in Floaroma. Showing up at her doorstep when her fiance passed away, and when his father called him about Marcus. Nights and afternoons after lesson spent in her dorm room watching the history channel ( even though the tragedies of history made her sad) and the gardening programs she liked ( even though neither of them had a house yet so Harvey didn't quite understand the interest, he would however tell her about a botanist major he met in grad school and plants that were so incredible they might as well be Pokemon) with twin cups of tea in their hands. Talking about 'their boys' as the gardener had come to call Ray and Marcus even though Harvey's 'talking' involved ranting about the kid following him around, and how much he looked the woman who had cast him out. It was rage mingled with the tiniest worry because Harvey could see a lot of the same red flags he and his brother had displayed in their early childhood in Marcus and wasn't it bad enough his father had ******** him up? Did he have to do the same to Marcus? Why couldn't the man actually learn to parent and "I don't care about the kid Elly I don't even like him I just.. I..I dunno." ( Elaine was a very patient person. Harvey wasn't sure just how she could listen to him rant so much but he always bought her flowers or her favorite food afterward) Buying her favorite tea for valentines' because he didn't want her sad remembering her late fiance and both of them laughing at the people that thought they were dating. ( "They're so stupid Harvey would say and Elaine would shake her head, far too nice to say such things but her eyes showing that she thought it funny too)

His family were his pokemon. Samantha's voice in his head mother-henning and nagging him to sleep, to eat 'you can't only work and study Harvey Jay. Go get some sun' Tank's grin, his massive body at his back when he read or prepared lessons in the garden. The weight of his pokeball a secure feeling when he walked in dark alleys because his electivire was an actual Tank and Harvey had seen him hatch, had laughed as he learned shockwave for the first time. Harvey had times when all he had to do was release him to scare off a robber. Broski picking up his darkening moods and fetching fruits and toys and things that in his primate pokemon mind meant 'cheering up' doing pirouettes in front of him until he laughed, his flamed tail illuminating the dark night around them.

His family was becoming Rata's family. The man who had agreed to keep his bike in storage since it couldn't be taken on the train to the academy. Days spent talking in the boys' family owned mechanic shop talking about different types of engines and the advantages of a muffler "vos como que quieres ser ninja o que!" he had said and Harvey had noticed there was a lilt to his voice that wasn't in Chavas' and words in his spanish the enby had never used. Laughing when people assumed they were both straight. Rata's mother had taken one look at Harvey and decided she was going to ask him to stay for dinner ( seriously...who did that? No one Harvey had met so far, except maybe the daycare couple ) had tutted when Harvey had had Gamuza tagged along with him to work on his bike and muttered something about 'too many children with not family' ( Harvey wasn't sure how she had known he also had no blood family. Rata had said something about it being a Hispanic mom thing. Harvey had taken it) Had asked for his opinion on the best pokemon for her younger children over mate caliente.

His family was now slowly including a little boy with a gapped tooth smile who showed the same bruises and wariness of adults and cops Harvey had as a kid. Who showed the same independence and refused to receive charity unless he 'worked for it' who was far too trusting and who Harvey would see safe come hell or high water. ( people wondered why he was helping him, told him it would look bad for a teacher but honestly that was part of the problem as far as he was concerned. He had never been one to care about looks and assumptions)

Harvey's family had nothing to do with blood. And traditional people may not recognize that ( the same way traditional people may not recognize that he could be happy with platonic partnerships or that he had more than one significant other) but Harvey knew who his family was. And it wasn't his blood.
It wasn't Marcus.

"The amount of time it takes for an egg to hatch depends on a lot of factors" Harvey said carrying on with the lecture without pause and making sure to keep his thoughts off his face. He was a professional after all and had always been good at keeping his baggage at the door.
( it helped that aside from Elaine, very few people had cared about his baggage)
"Species is one of them, bug pokemon tend to take less time, while pokemon like bagon and Deino take longer. Deino actually take a whole 10,240 steps. On your packages, I included a list of every pokemon registered and the amount of steps it takes for them to hatch. Yes it's a lot, but we're going to be focusing on that from now until the end of term as far as homework's concerned. It won't be on the final though. For that you just need to know what pokemon takes the least and most time to hatch"
Harvey knew numbers were probably the least liked part of breeding for some students. ( it certainly had held true when he studied it). Compared to battling and coordination, his subject might look a bit lack-luster.
"If any of you guys want to study breeding past this though, this is a lot of what you're looking at. I had to study this, memorize every pokemon's egg cycles, and know some of the formulas behind them backward and forward."
He knew there were some students that wanted to be breeders when they grew up. Maria Taylor's notes always sped up when he talked about professional breeding and how to gain certification. So he tried to explain just how everything, even the basics, came into play later on. Not to mention it took care of the well-known student adage 'when are we going to use this in real life!' if he actually showed them when they would use it in real life.
Taking a look at his watch, Harvey realized he had kept his students for a bit longer than he meant to. He clapped his hands, the loud noise reverberating along the room with as much effectiveness as a school recess bell.
"Alright, that's all we're doing for today. We're going to be looking at egg cycles next class and for quite a bit after that so don't worry if you don't quite get it right now. For homework I want you to use the packet to find out how long it would take to hatch the pokemon in your party. Plus two more pokemon that you've scanned"
Most students had 3 pokemon but some Harvey knew had 2 or only 1. Adding two more pokemon to the homework seemed like a good way to get them to have a decent sized sample, which was needed for a good understanding of the subject.
"If you guys have any questions, as always, I'm staying here for a couple of hours. You can also email me or see me during my office hours which are on the syllabus you all got starting class"
There it was, the drawl again, good god damn, he couldn't not notice it now.
Taking out an extra packet he handed it to Maria.
"Ms. Taylor, since you'll be working on your presentation with Ms. Rhoades would you mind taking the homework to her?"
He wondered if Kirsi's absence had anything to do with the fight she had had with Marcus. It really wasn't like her to miss class. Harvey wondered if he'd be overstepping his bounds to check on her. He had been teaching these kids for over half a year now and was starting to understand his psychology teacher, who he had also observe for his teaching degree requirements, when he said "these are my kids Harvey, I adopt them each fall"
"Have a good day guys" he said signaling for the class that they were free to go. It was helped by the fact that Samantha chose this time to open the door telekinetically.
Swear to heaven almighty I ain't the only one who likes bein flashy, Harvey thought as he sat on his desk and started grading that day's quizes. Then
Aw hell, drawl's even there when I think now!
He couldn't really get away from it could he.
Broski as always perched on his shoulder while Samantha stood sentinel next to his chair. The scraping of chairs as students ( NPCs) took their leave told him they had started the process of being dismissed. Harvey himself knew he had a lot to do before he could leave the classroom. He had to email his supervisor about the fight between students that he had broken up ( apparently that was still a thing they had to discuss. Red tape and all, what could you do). Had to email Kirsi and let her know Maria had her homework. Had to input the students grade on past quizes and homeworks and make an outline for when each presentation was due. Had to email his supervisors again to talk about the possibility of involving eggs being hatched by students in the future. Had to talk to the daycare people at Ordell in case his supervisors said no, so the students could at least witness eggs hatching and observe baby pokemon. Had to make lesson plans for next class.
He was honestly glad teachers didn't have a curfew. He'd be here well into the afternoon and was planning on riding his bike as soon as he got out.( this much workload plus the mood he had been in before class required he blow off some steam)

ooc: ~CLASS DISMISSED~
sorry this is late. I crashed yesterday after too much pizza. Also I didn't have the quizes on the first post because I rushed it a bit but Harvey does have them at the beginning of each class. They're 3-5 questions long and are more
worksheets than anything.
@HopethKind I'm gonna pair up Alana with Phoebe ( Soundwave's character) since Elysia has been deleted by her creator and Rojas also hasn't appeared in a while. Hope that's okay ^^
@realKiru : you said if Ashley heard Harvey's drawl she might just realize some things ^w^

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Alana, Mr. Bennett
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair down

“Me too,” Maria agreed with Alana. It would be nice if their Pokémon could be friends. It was better if everyone could be friends and get along. As Mr. Bennet showed them the eggs, two girls walked in. She knew the girl was named Ashley, though they never formally introduced. But what was with the twin? As odd as it was the two were late but then again there were others that weren’t there so. The positive was she made it. “It’s a little odd don’t you think? I didn’t think she had a twin.” She whispered to Alana.

Once that was settled Maria went back to her work. She had no problem noting the details of eggs. After all finding and noting differences between one egg and another was fun. Made it feel more like being out in the field. The brunette loved that part of class. When Samantha floated over the package, Maria began looking it over. As Mr. Bennet started talking about how eggs came about, the Flygon decided to take some notes here and there. She liked having her own set of notes no matter what they were doing in class.

Maria didn’t know if Pokémon were necessarily shy or if they just liked doing things in private. She was thinking more along the lines of privacy. Hearing about them possibly getting to work more hands on made her light up. She really hoped they would. It would be so much fun to see baby Pokémon or watch them hatch, maybe even raise one on her own. However she had to focus on the lesson rather than the possibilities of another. She took some notes on steps and marked where in her package she could find the conversions.

It was a lot of numbers to think about. Maria knew it was going to be a lot of work but she wanted to know all of it. She wrote down the Pokémon Mr. Bennet mentioned along with their steps, and what she what would or wouldn’t be on the final. Maria was more than willing to put in the work to become a good breeder.

With the end of class, Maria wrote down what was going on for next class as well as her homework. Packing up her stuff, the Flygon turned her attention to Mr. Bennet when he called her name. He wanted her to make sure Kirsi got her homework. She didn’t see why not. The fact that Kirsi wasn’t in class kind of bothered her, so perhaps she could find out why she wasn’t in class when she delivered her friend’s homework. “Yeah, I can make sure she gets it.” Maria replied taking the extra package from him. “See you around Shusona, I’ve got homework to drop off.” She said before letting Espurr jump onto her shoulder. Both Lillipup and Espurr said their goodbyes to Chespin before heading off to the Salamence dorms.

(Exit to Salamence Dorm 201)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 12, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 489
                                          OOC : - - -

Hope the kind
                                          Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Afternoon Class
I'm with➸ Afternoon Class

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ No problem ^^

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana, being alerted that she would be giving a speech, was slowing creeping inside of herself. She did know that there would be a presentation, yes there was something about creating a board or some projection for her project, but to tie it all together? To actually go up in front of the classroom to give a speech was….it wasn’t something she was looking forward to. Certainly the child had already presented in front of another classroom before. The girl had to just recite steps she and Chespin took to get a good grade in the classroom. This presentation did have more to do with her interested subject. To discuss her findings and show off her hard work did have its appeal. Then, there was the fact that a lot of students in the classroom seemed to be out. If all Alana had to do was perform in front of a handful of people then she could live with herself. Maybe it was only in the Coordination Class that she might have seen a lot more people.
”I didn’t know there were any twins in the academy.” The girl softly muttered back to Taylor. Her thoughts, her fears, they were put to the side thanks to her brunette companion and the start of class.

Notes:
Eggs
-You can get an egg when two viable Pokemon encounter each other
-Egg laying method has yet to be recorded

How to Hatch an Egg
-Hatching an egg requires steps
-Steps vary from 3,840-5,120
-People walk with eggs
-An explanation why we use walking steps as a measurement as to when an egg will hatch

Differences
-Bug-type Pokemon require least amount of steps
-Dragon-type Pokemon require the most steps
-Deino=10,240 steps
[Packaged given on all the Pokemon registered and the amount of steps it takes to hatch their egg]

HW:
Use the package to determine how long it would take to hatch an egg from every Pokemon in your party

The class was ending on a positive note as the girl’s pen flew across the pages. The bell had rung to dismiss the class. The professor handed a piece of paper to Taylor, to hand to another classmate of theirs. Alana bid the girl a goodbye and watched her go out. Chespin waved two vines towards the two Pokemon and reeled them back into its body.
”Have a good day Taylor, Espurr, and Lillipup!” The girl gave one last wave to the two before they went out of her view. It was about time for her to take off too. Perhaps the library would be the best place...or maybe someplace in the outdoors. The Kingdra member still wanted to get accustomed to the newest member in her party. It would be nice to get to know each other a bit more.

Organizing her notebook and all other utensils in her bag, Chespin hopped onto her shoulder. The girl gave a warm smile towards her Pokemon.
”Goodbye Professor, goodbye Ashley! I’ll see you all next class.” It was a little out there for the girl but it was her attempt at becoming a bit more open. With a wave of her hand she exited the classroom and journey off to a place where she could quaint herself with Zorua.
[Exit to Open Grassland]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

murruelecreuset

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheRealKiru

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 pm
And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey stood up and stretched after everything had been done. He knew he didn't have to stay an extra hour after every class to do things like these, not with the schedule he had but he still liked to. It probably had something to do with the fact that the Sociology teacher he had observed for his certification had done so. In the end, Harvey liked doing the most for his students.
There's also the fact that you're a budding workaholic
"Sam can we not" the young professor muttered getting his things together. Having a classroom only he used had it's perks, since the device he used to project notes could be left here. All he really needed to pick up was his laptop and tablet and he was set.
Slinging the messenger bag he carried his things in over one shoulder Harvey couldn't help but fuss at his tie in a gesture of annoyance. Today had been horrible. The entire week after he broke the fight between Marcus and Kirsi had been...hectic.
Hectic, annoying, grinding, tiring, nonsensical, painfully unsmooth.
Before he could come up with any more adjectives ( with a masters degree god knows he could) Harvey opted for exiting the classroom. Glad that if he hurried, he'd be able to make the last train out to the city.
He needed to get his motorcycle...and get a drink...and get someone to spend the night with.
And he knew exactly where he could get all three things.
A smile finally found it's way to his face when he left the classroom.
Time for some stress relief.

-Exit-

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card