Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Battle Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

Riko Okumura

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Campsite ❥ Battle Class
♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
♥ Mood: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
♥ OOC: Decided to change Riko up a little bit....
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: School Uniform

For the first time in forever, Riko actually had a good's night rest. No nightmares came, only dreams. Or more importantly, memories. Little bits here and there. She remembered when she went on a trip with her family across Unova. The different Pokemon. New people. New scenery. She felt a bit nostalgic reliving those memories. Ahh, good times. Which is why she felt more calm and determined when she made her way to Battle Class with Snivy in her arms. Snivy seemed to be in a better mood as well. Having a lot of rest has been good for the both of them it seems.

She walked down the halls with Snivy. "You're ready for this, aren't you?" Riko peered at Snivy. Snivy narrowed her eyes at Riko but nodded with a loud "Snivy! Riko laughed at the grass snake. "You're right. I shouldn't have even asked. Of course you are ready." Riko breathed in, focusing her energy. She felt a fiery passion burning inside her. She was ready too.

She walked in the classroom, where there were a couple of students just chatting among themselves. She made her way to her desk and hooked her bag against the chair. She then took out a textbook and began reading. Back in Unova, while Riko did read a lot of manga, at school she would practically live in the library. She would go there at lunch and just read. She was fortunate enough to have a library at her own house as well, and that was where she spent most of her time, other than her dad's lab. In fact, she was even sure she fell asleep in the library more than her own bed. That being said, she should really check out the library in the academy as she never really got a chance to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 pm
    User Image
    xxxxxxxxxUser Image
    ▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
    ▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar waited silently for class to start. She rested her chin in her hands as she looked out the window. Honestly she didn't want to deal with all these people, why couldn't the school offer private one on one lessons? It would be so much better if they did, but it wasn't like she had much room to complain. She was only a child after all, she couldn't make the school do anything at this point. She was brought out of her thoughts as she thought she heard a familiar voice call out to her. Frowning, her eyes moved over to see who had the gall to bug her right now. She couldn't say she was surprised to see Silvano, after all he was probably only one of a few people in this school who had the guts to even speak with her after knowing what she was like. He greeted her, before saying that her pokemon's new appearance looked outstanding. He sure liked to sugar-coat his words didn't he? She scoffed "what did you expect? Of course Ace is great, he's my pokemon after all. He's not some dirty pokemon off the streets, I treat him properly and give him the respect he deserves" she commented, before crossing her arms. Ace seemed to blush at her words crying out with glee before flying patting her head approvingly. Skylar just rolled her eyes, but made no move to stop the bat pokemon. It wasn't like she hated it after all.

Her eyes moved back to Silvano as he asked her id she used the device, and that he thought everyone had a right to be jealous of her regardless of having the same opportunity. Raising a brow, she was curious as to why he put on the nice guy face of his. Her mind wandered back to how he had left to go cheer on his friends, and that made her face go sower. What game was he playing at? She watched him warily, "I suppose, you won't find another person with the same colors as Ace" she said. Her eyes stared coldly at him "shouldn't you go find your so called friends? Surely you have some in this class... I can't fathom why you'd talk to me, unless your so called friends are currently occupied and for some reason that gave you the rather annoying idea to talk to me instead" she said, moving her eyes around the room. Skylar didn't really want to get involved with this guy, something about him just rang alarm bells in her head. Sure she may have gotten a bit smitten with him when they first met, but he was just like everyone else. Besides he had 'friends', so he should buzz off and talk with them instead.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    P O K E M O N
    ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon: Noibat
    Nickname: Ace
    Nature: Modest
    Level: 15
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:
    Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
    Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
    Gust (100% Accuracy)
    Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
    Friendship Level: 60
    User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
    Nickname: Ven
    Nature: Mischievous
    Level: 11
    Ability: Illusion
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:
    Leer (100%)
    Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
    Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
    Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
    Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x2
          User Image x2
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
          xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:08 pm
    User Image
    Maria Taylor
    Flygon House
    Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Marco
                                            Wearing : Uniform with hair down

Maria recalled Marco calling her by her last name during one of their many gym classes. At the time she hadn’t been able to ask why. Truth was she was used to Silvano wanted to go by his last name. However, she had never given any indication as such. In fact pretty much everyone she knew called her Maria. Her last name just seemed almost foreign to her when it came to kids her own age or at times even certain teachers. “I’m good. You know, you can call me Maria.” She told him trying to point that out. Now was a better time as any.

Even Marco seemed to be surprised at how early he arrived. Maria was glad that he wasn’t so nervous talking to her. She didn’t get the stuttering when she first came over but it wasn’t like she talked to Marco often. With Marco and Silvano’s dislike for one another, it was hard for her to stay out of the middle of it. She couldn’t be friends with one without bothering or upsetting the other. “Don’t worry about it. It’s not like Mr. Reyes is here yet.” Maria told Marco with a smile. It wasn’t like she cared about the mess. It was just crumpled up paper after all. Didn’t school normally have that kind of mess?

“A formal request…?” Maria found herself asking Marco with a raised brow, when she found out what he was doing. “For what exactly…?” She asked before realizing how forward she was being. “I mean… if you don’t mind me asking… that is…” She added sheepishly. Maria didn’t normally ask such direct questions but then again how many ten year olds wrote anything formal never mind professional?

Espurr gave the tiniest of smiles to Marco at his acknowledgement. When Marco once again called her Taylor and then asked her if she entered the Spooky Mansion on Halloween, she nodded. “Yes, I did. Why do you ask?” She asked before pausing in a bit of thought. It was now or never. “Why have you been doing that? Using my last name...” She asked him. It made no sense to her. He’d been calling her Maria before and now suddenly it was like going backwards.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 12, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageLillipup
                                            Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                            Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                            Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                            Exp: 875/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Leer
                                                --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                ► Tackle
                                                --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Odor Sleuth
                                                --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Bite
                                                --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                            Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                            Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Light Screen
                                                --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Leer
                                                --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                ► Covet
                                                --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Confusion
                                                --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 374
                                            OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 pm
    Prairiefox
    On Time

murruelecreuset
    On Time

Hitsukei
    On Time

SpazzticPanda1311
    On Time

The Shiny Furret

amarzyciel
    Late (excused)

Kumerelle
    On Time

DJ Double B
    On Time

A Voided Bear
    On Time

Xiatian Li
    Late (excused)

User Image
    Antonio Reyes
    Are you where you want to be?

Classes were starting already meaning that the Battle Class Substitute teacher was late. The dark-haired man felt a strange indifference to that fact, but he was feeling pretty numb for some weeks now. Since Ramona had been taken away by Officer Jenny and her crew, Antonio had been in a pretty bad mood. He had to watch as the pink-haired woman bravely walked along with the police without showing any signs of struggle. The dark-haired man nearly jumped to stop the officers, but when he saw how Ramona was trying her best to remain calm, he held back. He bit his lip to control himself, so much that he had bleed a little. He wasn't sure if any one of the students saw the teacher being taken away, but he believed that if Ramona had caused a ruckus then everyone would be aware. She made the right choice, but he was still really pissed off about seeing her get taken. Antonio was normally a very cheerful person and to many it would appear like the words "annoyed" "sad" or "frustrated" were not in his code. However, the substitute teacher was often seen lost in thought and while he continued to smile, he never did have a big grin on his face like before. It seemed like only Lilith was able to bring that out of him these days.

Antonio took a deep breath and entered his classroom. As he walked to his desk, he waited for the students to settle down; by this point in the year, many of them already knew to finish their conversations when he entered class. The tall man put his things down then turned to the students trying to give his best smile for them. "Good morning everyone, sorry for running late," he turned to the portable chalkboard as he began to write down today's lesson, "so let's get started right away. We have been doing quite a lot of practice battles, while these all great for learning, we must also spent some time on some technical lessons." Once he finished writing on the board, the students would see that he had listed the six stats of every Pokemon: HP, Attack, Special Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed.

"As some of you may already know, every Pokemon has a base stat. These stats are an element which help determine the strengths and weaknesses of a Pokemon and I am not talking about type-advantage here." He returned to the board, "a little pop quiz. Can any one give an example of a Pokemon move that relies on one of these stats? All of you should already have some experience with battles so even if you don't know, try making a guess based on your experiences." The dark-haired man waited patiently for any of the students to raise their hand or just blurt out their answer. He wanted to know if anyone had managed to figure out some of these things based on just practice battles or official battles.

==========

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco blushed a little when Maria said that he should call her by her first name. It's true that in the past he had used her first name before, but at that moment he didn't realize that he was perhaps being a bit rude by assuming they were close. He had decided that he would not call anyone by their first name unless that person had given him permission. That was perhaps the best way, in his mind, to avoid any trouble. However, he did not know or expect that his decision could potentially cause some trouble instead of stopping any from starting. He looked back at her with eyes wide, like a deer caught in headlights, when she asked for his reason for writing a formal request. The black-haired boy was not expecting such a question since people hardly took interest in anything that he was doing so having attention drawn to him was always difficult to manage. It seemed that even Maria was caught off-guard by her own question as she quickly stepped back to assure him that he did not have to answer her. Marco thought about how to best answer her or if he should even provide an answer. He was honestly a little embarrassed about giving her a full detailed story about why he was writing on this paper. Instead he decided to summarize some things.

"It's...club related. I'm just trying to make sure it sounds good," he looked down at his paper and then back at her with a sheepish smile, "that way I can be a little more confident." Hopefully that would be enough to answer her question without going into any embarrassing details. He was surprised once more by Maria's question. His own question about the mansion practically forgotten to him as Maria's question took over. There was something about how she had asked that question that made him curious...was she annoyed with him or perhaps she looked sad? Marco was momentarily stunned not sure how to answer her this time. "I...I just don't want to assume," Marco answered with some difficulty, "sometimes people you first meet aren't comfortable being addressed so friendly...I just don't want to make that mistake again." Truthfully, he was speaking in regards to his last encounter with Skylar. His eyes drifted to her for a moment and when he saw Silvano with her, his lips moved down into a frown not really sure why? Perhaps it was because Marco and Silvano were not on good terms, but he was getting along with Skylar? Something about that really bugged him.

His attention was taken away by the arrival of mister Reyes. Marco put away his paper and took out his notes to write down what the tall man was creating on the chalkboard. The topic for today was stats and Marco had to admit that he did not know what those were, but he could give it a try. "E-Ember...it relies on...Special Attack?" The black-haired boy was asking more than answering at this point, but he tried his best. He wondered what all his other classmates would answer.

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:
        ► Scratch
        ► Dragon Rage
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image
          User Image
          ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x10
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:26 pm
    Prairiefox
    On Time

murruelecreuset
    On Time

Hitsukei
    On Time

SpazzticPanda1311
    On Time

The Shiny Furret

amarzyciel
    Late (excused)

Kumerelle
    On Time

DJ Double B
    On Time

A Voided Bear
    On Time

Xiatian Li
    Late (excused)

User Image
    Antonio Reyes
    Are you where you want to be?

Antonio waited for students to participate in class, but no one spoke up except for Marco. He looked around the classroom and he somewhat expected the students to be less enthusiastic about a lesson for class. However, he was not expecting to have the students stay silent during this lesson. The change must have shocked them since no one talked or tried to participate for the day's lesson. Antonio sighed since he was relying on the student's enthusiasm to get him through the day. Nonetheless, the dark-haired substitute teacher tried his best to continue with the lesson the best he could and with a smile on his face. "Stats are important for battle because they help determine the amount of damage a Pokemon deals or receives," Antonio returned to his chalkboard, "as mister Guerrero answered, Ember relies on Special Attack -good guess by the way- and if his Charmander has a high Special Attack stat, then Ember will deal some strong damage against a Pokemon that does not resist Fire-type attacks. However, if the Pokemon he is battling has a high Special Defense stat then Ember's damage will be reduced." He drew lines to connect images on his chalkboard in hopes to paint a clearer picture for the students.

"As future trainers, its important to know the base stats of your Pokemon. This can help you in choosing what kind of moves your Pokemon should learn as well as what the strengths and weaknesses of your Pokemon are." Antonio turned to the students and waited to see if any of them had any questions. The classroom remained silent so Antonio tried his best to keep his smile going. Lucky for him, class would be ending very soon and perhaps assigning the students some homework would help them to better understand this lesson. He glanced at the clock and decided that it was a good time to wrap up for the day. "Alright class, I will assigning some homework," he could already hear the groans of discomfort from the students, "cheer up guys, its not that bad. Your homework is very simple, I want everyone to find out the base stats of your pokemon and to write down their best stats. You only have to use one of your Pokemon, but I highly suggest finding the base stats for all your Pokemon because this will help you in the future."

Antonio smiled at them, "you guys are dismissed. Go get some lunch and make sure to stay awake for your afternoon class. Have a good day everyone." With those final words, he dismissed the students early from class. Today was certainly odd due to the students' lack of participation, but hopefully they would not do the same for their next class. Antonio wanted to grab some lunch as well, but he would only leave once all the students left his classroom.

==========

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco listened to the lesson quietly. No one else answered mister Reyes which made him feel a little odd about being the only kid in class to give a response. He wondered if everyone was busy since he never saw this much silence in a classroom before. He normally didn't raise his voice unless necessary and usually the other students would answer quicker than him. Their answers were usually similar to his own so he didn't normally bother to raise his hand in class; he would just be repeating what someone already said. However, this time he had been the one to speak up first and by coincidence he was the only one that spoke that day.

The black-haired felt a little blushed, but he tried to push that aside to concentrate on the lesson. Base Stats sounded like an interesting topic and an important one as well. If these stats helped with determining damage dealt or reduced then he would be able to better guide his Pokemon. In the battles that he's participated, he normally just called out attacks and figured that so long as his attack landed then he was dealing damage. However, he could have been calling out the wrong attacks and not let Charmander use his full potential. Good that mister Reyes assigned them homework because now he could properly find out what his Pokemons' base stats would be.

Everyone was dismissed for lunch and Marco started packing his things. He still wasn't finished with writing his formal request, but he would have to work on it after classes were over or during lunch after he finished eating. Marco turned to Maria who was sitting next to him. "Do you want to go to Lunch together?" he surprised himself a little, but it was too late to retrieve his words. Maria had been kind to him and he figured that it was a good time to get to know her a little more. However, if she had plans then he would not force her to eat with him. He would just wait patiently for her reply and if none arrived then he would head out to Lunch with his Pokemon.

==========

[Exit with Maria if she agrees or Exit by himself if no replies]

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:
        ► Scratch
        ► Dragon Rage
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image
          User Image
          ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x10
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

User Image  
    PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
    Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image
    User Image

Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The conversation with Koru didn't last much longer, as their teacher came into the room. Today wouldn't be a practice battle day, instead covered by an actual lesson, like in his history classes. As Mr. Reyes asked a question regarding base stats and moves that rely on different stats, Nirav already had some answers in mind. He was pretty sure Raja's move Swift was something that relied on Special Attack. Despite having a rough idea of an answer, he didn't dare speak up. One boy gave an answer and the rest of the room was awkwardly silent. Awkward or not, Nirav wasn't about to pipe up.

Despite the lack of response, Mr. Reyes moved on, assigning some homework to look into the base stats of their pokemon before sending them on their way with the bell. Nirav was quick to grab his things and walk out of the room, not wanting to stick around much longer. He had much greater things on his mind.

[Exit]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                  Location: Battle Class // Human Company: Koru -- Jung-su, Marco, & Maria nearby // Pokemon Company: Kumo, Koru's pokemon, other pokemon nearby
                                  Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Calmer
                                  OoC: Finally have time to post!

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:50 am
    User ImageUser Image
    The arrival of his peers came in droves and eventually came the substitute teacher. Jung-Su found it strange to consider the man a substitute due to him being the only battle teacher he ever saw and it'd be weeks already since his arrival. Weren't subs meant to be temporary? Which begged the question as to were the original teacher was. Perhaps the schooling system he was educated in was different from this academies.

The lad's overanalyzation of the situation came to a halt when class officially began. The teacher before him spoke of stats in Pokemon and had asked the class of a Pokemon move that relied on said stats. A quick answer from Guerrero, stating the move ember and soon what came after was the awkward silence. The lad had an inkling of an idea of a move to state next but with the silence weighing in the classroom he did not want to be the one to break it. The one who broke it was the teacher explaining that the dark haired lad was indeed correct and then giving out an assignment on the lesson they had learned today prompting him to have a future visit in the library for further research. As soon as the teacher dismissed the class the lad zipped through the door as soon as he could to shake off the awkwardness he was feeling.

(Exit.)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
    CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
    OOC: Open to interactions ʕowoʔ』
    Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Experience: 375/1000
    Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
        A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
        Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
        The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
        Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
        The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
        Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
        The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
        The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
        Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
        The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
        Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
        While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 7x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image
    ■ 1x User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:49 pm
    User Image
    Maria Taylor
    Flygon House
    Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Marco
                                            Wearing : Uniform with hair down

Maria nodded at Marco’s explanation. She knew what it was like not being overly confident. She never was most days. When he explained why he was calling her by her last name, Maria nodded. Silvano was like that although all he wanted was for her to use his first name. God help him on that one. “Well we’ve been in class together for a few months now so I see no reason why we shouldn’t be on friendly terms.” She told him honestly. Maria never had a problem with people calling her by her first name. Most people did so it was a norm for her.

It was then that Mr. Reyes came in and began class. Maria remained silent through the lesson. She knew Lillipup’s attacks were all physical which meant they relied on her attack stat. Espurr had moves like that too. If she was correct the move he was currently using was something that protected one from special attacks. Marco answered his thoughts on the move ember. It sounded right. Wasn’t attack like close up and special like distance, or something that didn’t make direct contact? That sounded right. She wrote done the notes from the board along with the homework. It didn’t sound overly complicated.

With that class was dismissed. Packing up her things, Maria looked to Marco as asked her about having lunch. “Sure,” She said glancing over to where Silvano was in the classroom. Looking back at Marco she added, “I don’t have any plans.” It was true she didn’t so why not enjoy it with a friend.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 12, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageLillipup
                                            Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                            Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                            Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                            Exp: 875/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Leer
                                                ► Tackle
                                                --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Odor Sleuth
                                                --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Bite
                                                --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                            Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                            Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Light Screen
                                                --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Leer
                                                ► Covet
                                                --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Confusion
                                                --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 264
                                            OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:46 pm
    User Image

Riko Okumura

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
    ♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
    ♥ Mood: (’◎’)
    ♥ OOC: x
    ♥ Word Count: x
    ♥ Wearing: School Uniform

Riko scribbled down everything that was said during their lesson. Well okay, maybe not everything, but two pages of notes can be considered a lot. Snivy nodded approvingly, proud that her trainer is taking this seriously. Like Snivy, Riko was doubting her abilities to actually take things more seriously, but she has made some progress. As she finished the last of her notes, before she knew it, class was over. "Huh, well time really flew by. Right Snivy?" Riko grabbed her bag and made her way out of the classroom. Her Pokegear then rang. Riko turned it on and saw the announcement. There were Pokemon available to catch. As tempted as she was, there was one problem: she had no idea how to catch a Pokemon. Snivy was given to her by her father, so she never actually had any actual experience with catching a Pokemon. But she had encountered Pokemon a bunch of times. Snivy looked at her, waiting for her verdict. "Maybe later. Let's see how far we go first."

[Exit classroom]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❣ Pokemon ❣
    ♥ Snivy

Level: 7
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer
      ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ♥ 2x User Image
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      ♥ 6x User Image