Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
A location within the middle of the town will lead you to the train station, the shopping district, the food district or the residential area. There are however, other activities and sights that can be seen in the square before going elsewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж
█【Mood: Angry/Irritated】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Riding in a black car, Renji sat in the back of the car as his father drove him closest to the school but not quite there. Renji was just looking outside the window as he watched buildings passed and didn't even realize the car was coming to a slow stop. His father didn't even look back and simply spoke in a harsh tone "Get out." With no reply from Renji he just opened the door and grab his stuff and slammed the door.

As soon as the door was closed his father quickly sped off. Leaving Renji in a unknown part of a unknown city. Huffing as he watched his father slowly disappear from his sight as he turned around and started walking while holding onto his luggage bag with both hands. God this thing was fricken heavy. Grumbling as he threw insults towards his father under his breath so no one could hear the colorful language he was using.

Without warning Aron came out of his pokeball and appeared behind him and quickly rammed him playfully as Renji fell on one knee. Feeling Aron slowly climb up onto his body and resting on his head as he stood back up and continued walking.

"You know you don't have to ram me every time ya little..." Renji was cut off as he looked up at Aron direction as Aron spoke "ARON~! Aron! Ar-Ar-Aron!" Renji simply growled under his breath as he looked away as he spoke softly yet angry "Don't give me a lecture about my tone. Other wise your going in the trash." Aron simply ignored his threat since he knew Renji and knew he wouldn't go threw with it. Together, they explored the town looking for the school.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█
ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Aron
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Somewhere in town XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Renji Erza

With two large drawstring bags slung over his shoulder and two more bags dragging behind him, Ichiro was headed towards the center of the town. He was on his own, save for the company of complete strangers that passed him by, going about their own buy adult lives. Strangely, not one of them offered to help him with his luggage, which was fine by him anyway. He was the one that insisted on taking his things with him instead of temporarily locking them up at the train station. He was also the one that decided that dropping his things off would be a waste of time. In his mind, there was no telling when he’d get another chance to see the town, so now was the perfect opportunity. The only drawback had to feeling like a pack mule while sightseeing.

Finally making it to the center of Town Square, Ichiro shuffled his way over to the first empty bench he laid eyes on, dropping his things haphazardly as he sat down. His legs were sore and he felt exhausted from all the walking he was doing. Town Square wasn’t a terribly long distance from the train station, but being distracted by various buildings and detours had made the blonde eleven-year-old do significantly more walking than necessary to reach his destination. Though, having just achieved his goal, he was even too tired to take in the sights around him.

After about ten minutes of resting, Ichiro finally stood up and collected his four bags. Two of them went right back over his shoulder, while the other two were left to simply drag behind him again, tugged along by their strings in his left hand. 'Alright… time to head back to the Train Station.' Ichiro mused to himself as he started off, back in the direction he came. He was starting to feel disappointed for not being able to find the shopping district. It would’ve been cool to check that out. Maybe the next time he came to the town, he’d remember to do so.

As Ichiro began to pass by another adjacent street, something suddenly caught his attention. From the corner of his eye, he had spotted another kid, roughly his age, but had short black hair, and was wearing a light coloured jacket which gave the boy a somewhat sophisticated look. Though, perhaps the most glaring detail about the kid was the shiny silver creature that was perched atop of his head. Also noticing that the kid carried a bag with him, Ichiro guessed that boy might have been headed to the same place as him. Ichiro’s eyes lit up as a new thought suddenly dawned on him. Was it possible that a traveling companion was in his future?

Without wasting any more time, Ichiro began to pick up his pace in an effort to catch up to the dark-haired boy, his bags still dragging behind him. “Hey! Wait up, friend!” Ichiro called out to the boy energetically, his face beaming. “Are you headed to the Pokemon Academy on this island, too?” He questioned, slowing down a bit before racing out in front of the taller boy, in an effort to get him to stop walking. “If sooo, we could head there together. Whaddya say?” Ichiro added histrionically, before shifting his attention to the Aron on top of the boy’s head. “By the way, you’ve got a really cute travelling companion – kinda jealous.” He continued to smile.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Somewhat exhausted
                                            ✗ MOOD : Chipper
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : This guy's kinda cool.
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Blue/light Orange shirt, navyblue shorts, brown converse, light violet sweat towel

✗ WORD COUNT : 577
                                            ✗ OOC : I'm fully prepared for Renji's anger/outburst xD

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Angry/Irritated】█

Passing people by one by one, ignoring them as much as possible as he continued to look ahead and continue the path he chose. Regardless if it got him to that stupid school or not. Aron however, was excited to see new places and it showed it by bobbing its head left and right as it kept with the beat of Renji foot steps.

Grumbling every so often when someone in front of him slowed down. Causing him to rudely exhale making them look back with disgust at the rude boy. Looking up at the male who caused him to stop and speaking in a harsh tone "What!?" Was all Renji said to make the adult male shoot a matching glare as the man step aside and muttered a insult. All that it really did was make Renji, using the same hand that was holding his bag to flip him the bird. Not even trying to be stealthy about it either.

After a few feet Renji sighed under his breath and muttered "Jackass... There should be a law against taking up a hole walk way and moving as fast as a damn snail.. Slug?... What ever slower." Taking deep breaths as he tried to calm for Aron sake at least since he didn't want to ruin his little adventure. Well, till someone called out to him and used the word 'Friend'... Which meant they were a joyful person. A angry yet dreadful expression crawled onto his face as he looked behind him, Aron also looked back with a interested look at the stranger.

Just by the sounds of this kid voice he already questioned what made him so damn happy... He'd never understand these type of people and sadly he couldn't really run away from this kid thanks to his luggage he was caring. As much as he'd love to throw his luggage at the kid and book it from catching his sickness, he... Didn't want to be nude in a matter of days. "Just roll with it Renji... You have no other choice in the matter..." Was his only thought as he stood there for awhile as he started walking with this stranger.

Hearing this kid first question caused his right eye twitch in pure unadulterated anger just by the sheer mention of the destination. Speaking calmly, trying his best to hide his anger "Unfortunately, that's where i'm headed. I'm sure we'll see each other a lot." Watching this kid run up ahead of him to prevent him to stop only made Renji smirk as he juked around the boy and kept walking.

Speaking harshly towards the boy "Free country isn't it? Tag along if you really must... Gonna get there sooner or later." Hearing his comment towards Aron didn't really provoke or calm him as he spoke semi-nicely to him "It's a Aron, don't let its cuteness fool you. I'm its trainer, Renji. My way of being a trainer will probably be irritating to all you happy go loving abnormality's in this world." Placing his left hand in his pocket as he continued walking with or without this boy.

OOC: XD regardless if your ready or not, it's coming sooner or later lol.

█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Hitsukei

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Somewhere in town XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Renji Erza

When Ichiro had caught up to the other boy, he was virtually oblivious to the grimace the kid had shot him. If he had paid enough attention, he might have assumed the other was just having a bad day. Though, after asking if he was headed to the Academy, Ichiro could have sworn he saw the boy’s eye twitch just then. Maybe there was something in his eye? Ichiro hoped not. The possibility that the kid might have held some kind of animosity towards the establishment they were headed to, never even crossed Ichiro’s mind. Who could possible hate a place that taught you about Pokemon, showed you how to be a great trainer, and above all else, make friends!

“How fortuitous! We’re headed to the same place!” He exclaimed aloud, hardly making an effort to mask the excitement in his voice. It thrilled him that his hunch about the boy turned out to be correct. After all, why would someone his age carry around heavy luggage through town? Then again, he could have been headed to a relative’s house nearby. But that couldn’t be true – he had a pokemon on his head. That was all the proof Ichiro needed. After darting out in front of the boy, Ichiro then considered the kid’s next set of words. Would they really be able to see each other “a lot” at the Academy? It seemed like a big place – at least from the pictures he’d seen – would they be lucky enough to cross paths again? Inwardly, he wondered what made the guy seem so sure of it. Maybe he knew something he didn’t? Or did the boy already consider him his friend and was thus willing to meet up again?

Ichiro’s mind raced as he thought more about the boy’s comment, which, unbeknownst to the blonde, probably didn’t hold any real meaning behind it. Before Ichiro could ask, he watched somewhat dumbfounded as the other kid stepped around him and continued on his way, as if he had no purpose in stopping. Slowly, Ichiro turned to cast his gaze back at the defiant stranger. ‘Wow… even the way this guy carries himself is cool.’ He mused to himself before snapping back to reality, soon realizing that the guy was telling him that he could tag along if he wanted. “Really?” The words just tumbled out of his mouth. Ichiro was shocked the kid had even offered. He was pretty use to others flat-out giving him the cold shoulder. But truthfully, it didn’t bother him none when they did.

'He's absolutely, right.' Ichiro nodded to himself, tightening his grip on his bags before speeding up his gait after the dark haired boy. “Wait-what-what? Are you saying that you’re Aron’s trainer, Renji?” He spat out as he managed to find a pace that kept him walking at the boys right side. “I’ve never seen an Aron before, but nor have I seen a kid-trainer before, either – you gotta be the coolest kid around!” He continued, getting sort of starry eyed. Inwardly, Ichiro kind of envied Renji even more, knowing that his Pokemon wasn’t exactly a pet. He himself never had a Pokemon of his own.
                                            “Irritating?” Ichiro soon broke his own train of thought. “How would I find your way of being a trainer irritating? You seem like you’re the type that’d know what they’re doing -- well, I mean… as long as it has nothing to do with a sense of direction, anyway. ” Ichiro remarked, giving a sort of chuckle at the last part, which was said offhandedly, as well as good naturedly. He knew they were both headed to the Academy, but for some reason Renji seemed to be going the wrong way. Maybe he wanted to take a detour? Ichiro didn’t mind that idea. He liked sightseeing and walking. “By the way, Renji. My name is Ichiro, and it’s a pleasure to meet you – just thought you should know.” His warm smile returned.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Somewhat exhausted
                                            ✗ MOOD : Chipper
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : This guy's a trainer? He must be really cool ^^
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Blue/light Orange shirt, navyblue shorts, brown converse, light violet sweat towel

✗ WORD COUNT : 661
                                            ✗ OOC : Haha xD I know it'll be coming, but Ichiro can take it. He swears he can find a friend in Renji (crazy, right?) He'll look up to him no matter how explosive his anger gets lol.

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Town Square OOC:----
Inventory

The beautiful day outside was the perfect time. The natural lighting was spot on, plently of subjects roaming around, but what else would you expect from a beautiful day in time square? Some people were stopping however, though this didn’t deter the woman’s mission. A top a streetlight post stood a Xatu, it’s dark blank stare overlooking the crowd like it was aiming for them, but this Xatu did not move. Xatu’s wings began to flutter until a head of fluffly light pink hair puffed out. A face followed with a grin spreading across her face,“This is perfect!”she called out feeling successful. She brought a camera through the wings, and the Xatu didn’t seem the bit uncomfortable that he was being used as a tent for his trainer.

Since the sun rose on this day Ramona had set out with Xatu and has been taking photos of the townspeople and environment around Lamia. Around mid-day she was unable to get the right angle of the Town Square intersection, so like any rational photography she started to climb tall structures to get that angle. She almost fell off of the overhang from the café, she was overcrowded in the trees, and finally she went for the streetlight. She had arrived at the top and was amazed at the angle she had found. She started to take some and then she believed it to be a good idea to let Xatu take the camera for a while, but when she released him he immediately covered her with his wings. Xatu was quiet but he was also protective, ever since Ramona was a child. She believes he was worried about her falling from the top of the streetlight and she was proud to have such a protective partner.

A snap from the camera sent in her moving it in different directions so quickly it seemed like she wasn’t even taking pictures. Moving here to teach at Ordell was definitely an interesting opportunity but now that she had been here the past few weeks she loved all the new things to see, and being able to go around anywhere and snapping photos wasn’t too shabby either. She focused her lense on some kids roaming, but something about the way they were acting made her snap a shot then just watch them, intrigued. One seemed really angry but the was so happy and chipper. She tilted her head and started to think,
"Hm...What do you think Xatu?"she looked up at Xatu for an answer but he continued to stare blankly into space, but nonetheless she nodded in response to his silence,"You're right let's check this out,"Xatu spread it's wings and lifted upwards, but Ramona, instead of holding onto him, put her camera around his neck then slid down the streetlight to the ground. It took a few times to get her balance but holding her arms out she stepped towards the two young boys and asked,"Hello there! Are you looking for the school?"Most children she saw walking around lately were future students and she would hate if anything got lost trying to find it. Xatu landed just beside her and folded his wings, again saying nothing and staring at the boys.
User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

shadowabyss1301

Hitsukei

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█

Continuing walking as the boy foot steps were dead in there tracks, must of shocked him. By why should he stop for someone he didn't know? Hearing his foot steps grow ever closer as he herd him speak. Making Renji grumble a bit as he spoke "It's what i said isn't it? Clean your ears so you can hear better." In the corner of his eye he could see the kid standing, or should i say walking side by side on his right as he continued speaking.

"Well, you've seen one now and i'm sure there's gonna be a lot of 'kid trainers' before everyone else gets there pokemon. So in the end, i'm not cool nor do i ever wish to be labeled as such." Moving his eyes to the right to see his disturbing starry eyed stair as he simply looked back ahead of him and sighed and muttered something under his breath. Which was just simply a "Freak..."

Finally the kid spoke and questioned his way of things and insulted his sense of direction which angered him and made him shoot a glare at the boy. Speaking harshly "I have a certain goal in mind that i'm not revealing ever. So don't ask. But regardless... If my pokemon aren't strong enough, i will not hesitate to release them back to the place i caught them so they can curl up and die for all i care. I'm sure simply releasing them alone will piss everyone off... Don't care, my pokemon my call in the end. As for directions i don't have a map. Then again."

Renji continue to walk with so much as a word spoken as he reached a point he desired. Looking around in all directions to ensure his plan would succeed. Dropping his luggage rather suddenly and using his right hand that was holding the luggage and grabbing Aron back. No words were needed and simply laid there in his palm. "Look for a giant building in the distance." Speaking in his usual harsh tone as Aron curled up in a ball and Renji got in a stance.

Taking up a baseball pitcher stance as he lifted his arm up to the sky he brought it down and spun completely in a circle once as his arm came down to the sky and when the circle was complete he used all his physical power that strained his right arms muscles painfully as he threw Aron up into the sky. Once in the air Aron uncurled it self and looked around and saw a building matching the description and fell shortly after. Renji, ignoring Aron falling. Grabbed his luggage and waited.

Aron curled up and hit the ground rather harshly, or what seemed harshly to anyone but Renji. "His body made of steel, so he can handle this much." Kneeling down and holding out his left hand towards the ground. Aron quickly scampered up his arm and back onto his head to where he nested in joyful silence. Then another unknown voice called out to him and this boy.

Renji turned to face the pink hair female with a glare as she spoke. His only response came to mind as he spoke harshly "My mother told me to never talk to strangers. I know where i'm going now, help him out." With that, Renji continued walking, every so often a tapping noise could be herd by Aron little feet acting as a way to keep Renji on track. Speaking harshly to himself after he got some distance on them "Rather not be molested thank you."

Renji would continue walking alone till either the chipper b*****d or the pink hair child snatcher would interfere. Arceus knows they would at some point, if not now, then a hour from here, maybe a day, maybe a week or even a month but at some point they would.

OOC: XD sorry, even tho ive said this already i'm still laughing at that role model comment XD

And hello Prairiefox~ xD don't mind Renji attitude~

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Hitsukei

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Somewhere in town XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Renji & Ramona

Ichiro couldn't help but return an incredulous look back at Renji. He could hear the boy perfectly well, and didn't rightly know why he told him to clean his ears. Though, despite the irritation that he could sense in Renji's voice, his cheerful look quickly returned. "I can assure you, my ears are clean. But thanks for the advice." He answered, thinking of Renji's insult as a tip. It was rare for insults to ever really get to him. Growing up with bullies for friends, he had taught himself to turn the other cheek and roll with the punches. Even if it meant being a suck up.

"But... I think you're cool." Ichiro slowly replied, his naive and overoptimistic look never leaving his face. "You're the first trainer I've met. Nothin' ever going to top that." He then explained, ruefully. Ichiro didn't know what to make of Renji's suddenly dejected look, and didn't quite catch the word he had muttered. For a brief moment, Ichiro wondered if he had said or done something wrong. Renji didn't really didn't seem like your average happy-go-lucky kid. Actually, he seemed like the complete opposite. regardless, Renji's personality didn't deter Ichiro's interest or curiosity.

Ichiro gave Renji another incredulous look when he mentioned that he had a very specific goal in mind and that he was going to be reticent about it. It only made Ichiro even more curious about him. What kind of goal would he feel he needed to hide from others? Ichiro couldn't even begin to guess at the answer, but inwardly felt that maybe he'd find out someday. Soon Ichiro's thoughts moved to the possibility that Renji was willing to leave Pokemon he deemed as weak for dead. A part of Ichiro couldn't believe it. He refused to believe it. "That's not irritating." He suddenly spoke up, his cheerful tone fading. "Actually, that's really kind of you to want to release pokemon back into the wild -- right where you caught them. They'd be able to reunite with their family and friends." Ichiro explained optimistically. He wanted to continued to believe that Renji had some good intentions being his tough outward exterior.

When Renji explained the he didn't have a map, it made sense as to why he was traveling in the direction he was. But just then it seemed like some kind of idea had struck the dark haired boy. Ichiro didn't know why he looked all around him, as if making sure no one was watching him, but it soon made sense when Renji gave Aron some instructions before he throwing the curled up Pokemon high up into the air. Would his tactic really work? Ichiro watched in mock horror as the tiny pokemon made contact with the ground. The poor thing probably got hurt. At least, Ichiro assumed so, as it looked like Aron had impacted the stone-brick street kind hard. "That was a really neat trick. But I think it might be a little hard on Aron. Maybe next time, you should try catching him?" Ichiro told Renji somewhat sheepishly, hoping the boy would take his advice if there was a next time. He hoped there wouldn't be, even when Renji had explained that the Pokemon would be fine since its body was made of steel. Then again, maybe Renji was right. The pokemon happily climbed back onto his head and appeared to be thankful for ending up back at his perch.

Just then Ichiro also heard an adult female's voice. It was unfamiliar to him, but right away he could sense that it was amicable enough, if not cheerful, even. Ichiro turned to face the pink haired woman. Initially, he wondered why she looked like she was having trouble maintaining her balance for a second, but didn't think to question it. She also had an interesting tall green bird pokemon beside her. Ichiro had also never seen a Xatu in real life before, and was quick to assume that it belonged to the kind woman.

Ichiro's eyes soon shifted back to Renji when he told the stranger that he didn't trust her, but was perfectly willing to push him under that buss, not that Ichiro believed that the stranger was dangerous, or a molester for that matter. They were in broad daylight, with many witnesses passing by. Ichiro highly doubted this woman had any malicious intent towards them. "Yes, actually. We're both headed to the school." Ichiro answered her, right when Renji had just then taken off without him, claiming that he knew where he was going. Ichiro then rose a hand to the back of his head and gave the stranger a sheepish smile. "You'll have to excuse my friend. He's just having an off day -- but he's a really great guy. Honest." Ichiro explained, believing that Renji couldn't have been belligerent all of the time.

"Give me just a second, please." He then added, before dropping his four bags to the ground and racing to catch back up to Renji. Reaching for Renji's right arm, Ichiro tried to get the boy to come to another complete stop. "Renji, you're right. Stranger danger is very important. But I have a good feeling on this -- trust me." He urged Renji, almost pleadingly as he continued to tug on his arm a little. He hoped he could convince Renji to change his mind about leaving the stranger behind, let alone ditching him too. "She has to be one of the staff members or something. She guessed right way that we're headed for the Academy, plus she's got a pokemon of her own. So maybe she could not only lead us to the school, but help us out with getting settle in." Ichiro explained to the best of his ability. "C'mon, Renji. Please let her come with us. Pretty Pleeease." He begged, sounding if the sake of the entire world hinged on Renji's decision.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : high-spirited
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : Renji, please, please, pleeeeese...?

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;On a mac now
                                            ✗ OOC : For the first time in Renji's life (probably), he's got himself a fan xD Believe me, I was grinning at this concept in my head, haha.

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

shadowabyss1301

Prairiefox

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Slumped Word Coυɴт: 335 Locαтιoɴ Town Square OOC:Oh it's great don't worry I love trying to react to that XD
Inventory

She froze. Her face shocked and completely devoid of any reaction to being called a molestor. She jerked upwards and crossed her arms together in a x and shook her head frantic to clear up the confusion,“No no NO! I'm a teacher a teacher!”Xatu moved it's gaze to her, possibly wondering why she was acting so strange. She stopped all the panicking and let out an abrupt sigh and looked at them a little worried,“Please I promise I don't mean you any harm. I'm a teacher at Ordell Academy. I was hoping to meet some students in town today since we're opening up soon...”

Her hopes dashed of making a good first impression as a teacher and mentor she slightly slumped but motioned to Xatu,
“I know it didn't help with him showing up out of nowhere but this is Xatu, one of my pokemon. He's quite charming when you get to know him.” Despite the compliment Xatu just stared into space. She was surprised by the contrast in these kids, one was so happy and the other was so....well she wasn't sure what words to use for him. She smiled at the more cheerful boy and held out her hand to him,“My name is Ramona Floros, and it is very important to be aware of strangers in a new city,” she pointed at herself and grinned a toothy smile,“But as your teacher it is my job to watch out for you! I can take you to the academy if you want.” she folded her arms and rested her chin on her hand of her one raised arm,"I wouldn't forgive myself if my future students were to get lost. Right Xatu?” Without even noticing Xatu had turned the other way and staring into space there, making Ramona slump again,“Hmm” she mumbled towards him.She waited for the boys to answer and hoped they took her offer. She's never taught before Ordell and wanted to make a great first impression. Though it was seeming pretty tough with these two...

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

shadowabyss1301

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

[enter with Tera from Train Station]

INDENT遠海 Izumi and Altais lead the way to the Town Square. It was quite magnificent in size and dead center in the district they were in, which means it would enable Izumi and Tera to get where they needed to go, the school. Izumi looked at his watch, and realized something though. The school wasn't open yet. In his haste, he didn't even notice the time. He stopped for a moment, and laughed nervously before turning back to look at Tera. "Uhhh...ehehehe...the school isn't open yet. We can sit down and talk for a while though. Maybe find a good restaurant for pokemon and us. I have some money with me to buy." Izumi tried to smile, but he was trying to recovery and lessen the blow of making Tera wait to get to the school, since she seemed so excited to be there. He did feel bad, but at the same time, this was a great opportunity to see the town a little bit, especially away from really large crowds of people.

[OOC- Small post is small. Sorry, I am at work right now. I will do better next time, promise.

User Image

Pokemon

Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
        Move Set:
            ► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█

Continuing to walk away as he kept hearing the word "Friend" that caused his eye to once again twitch every time at a word he despised. The hell does that kid see in him? He's been nothing but hostile and he just calls him friend?... Must be touched in the head with a golden shovel when he was a baby most likely.

He could still hear that chick rambling on to whats his face till he herd "Give me a second" Renji right eye continued to twitch in anger as he already knew what he was up to and by the time he caught up, his eye was normal... For now. Feeling him grab on his right arm. Temporarily stopping and rolling his eyes as he herd the kid explain he was actually right and had a "good feeling" about god knows what.

As the kid kept tugging on his right arm sleeve and shortly after hearing more of his 'Joyful' reasoning which just made him angry. He at least waited for him to stop talking before let go of his luggage and as he turned around he used his right arm to reach out to Ichiro and push him away some what roughly, only to get some distance, if he fell on his ars. He wouldn't care.

Leaning to the side to glare at the woman then at Ichiro as he spoke "I already figured she was or at least someone who knew its location better than anyone else. But honestly, i don't really care. She present a easy way and i'd sooner piss in Arceus eye than take the easy way. So hang with the Molester the teacher."

Grabbing his luggage with his left hand as he looked at the woman with a raised eyebrow as he looked at the giant bird spacing out as he spoke out to her "I think your giant parrot has something wrong with its brain problem." With that said he turned back around and continued walking as Aron looked back and gave them a joyful wave goodbye as it was now was facing them. Renji rose his free hand and gave them the middle finger.

"Erza out!" Raising his hand that was proudly displaying the middle finger higher in the air till he lowered it as he weaved threw people left and right till he was hopefully out of sight.

[exit]

OOC: Renji has had fans, just not in character with a cheery a** person XD he usually draws in all the bad apples in the basket like a magnet XD

-edit-
OOC: forgot to add the exit xD

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Hitsukei

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Izumi and Altais : ◍◍◍

Tera's eyes glimmered as she took in the scenery of Lamia district's town square. It had been the first time she saw beautiful buildings of this kind. Izumi came to a sudden halt, barely making herself stop in time. She didn't want a repeat of their first encounter. Though Tera was a little confused by the boy's somewhat awkward demeanour; it's not like it was his fault that the school wasn't opened yet. Better yet, he offered an alternative to pass the time. Sounds like a plan! I got some money too! She said with a confident thumbs up. That soon followed with an awkward pause and a rub the back of her head. But I'm new to this place so I don't know where anything is... Hehehe...

[[It's okay. You're good owob]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:02 am
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

INDENT遠海 Izumi was relieved to hear that Tera was fine with going to a cafe. It made sense as a way to pass time while getting to know a future classmate. I recalled the map to his mind, and then started trying to figure out a way to get where they wanted to go, the nearest cafe. He had spotted adverts for a Cafe Salvatore, and he thought that would be a nice quiet place, maybe. Cafe's are generally quiet. "That is fine. I am fairly new here as well, I can just remember anything I see or hear, so I don't need to fully rely on a map unless I get a bit confused with a lot of traffic around me. It can be a bit troublesome though if you want to forget something." Izumi made a moderately incredulus face for a moment before directing his attention to the road. "Just follow me, and we can be at the cafe in no time at all." Izumi began leading Tera, while Altais was merely taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of the area, being aware of its trainer. Altais was worried a bit that Izumi might become overwhelmed by the amount of activity going on around him.

[Exit to Cafe Salvatore with Tera]

User Image

Pokemon

Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
        Move Set:
            ► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Trainers Present

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Izumi and Altais : ◍◍◍

It was nice that they had something in common. Awesome! Does that apply to everything? I would imagine the headaches... But I'm still jelly! I usually forget things pretty easily hehehe... She said with a forced laugh. He then motioned to the direction they would be heading, showing a small hint of hesitation in his features. The calm boy hadn't led them astray as of yet and she didn't doubt his navigation skill in the least, so she continued to follow him and his Pokemon with that same mentality in mind. He was even nice enough to let her accompany him when he could have easily said that he wanted to part ways. She found that most people would have abandoned a directionally challenged child like herself a long time ago, but he chose to let her tag along with him. "Aye aye! Away we go~" She responded with a salute before tailing him once again.

[[Exit with Izumi and Altais]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:28 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Well isn't this nice and quaint?" Lillith moved her sunglasses from her brown eyes. She was carrying her coat in her arms as she walked the street of the district. She looked at her watch. "Looks like I have some time before my train leaves for the school." She placed her hand on her cheek. "Should I go get something to eat or shop a little. Mama could use a couple new supplies. It's for class so I bet I can get some kind of reimbursement." She chuckled to herself before she looked at the Absol that was walking with her. "Sounds like a plan right?"

The Absol nodded his head and strolled next to his owner. "I hope you're ready to deal with new kids... students...If you behave I promise to brush 3 times a day with that scented moisturizer you like that makes your coat look glossy." Lillith grinned at her pokemon, who didn't look back at her and snorted as if he was a peeved at her because he really liked that and wanted it.

"I'm taking that as yes, Anubis." Lillith grinned as she returned her sunglasses to her face. "I promise I won't tell the others."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Demeter
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast