Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

1/1 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 228/5 Pokemon Encounter | NPC Encounter 433/15 | Item Bumps: 18/50 Star Shard | Need to Claim: 30/30 Leftovers, 30/30 Expert Belt, Hold/Forme Change Item of Choice (from Just Getting Started Achievement), 10/10 Red Shard x2, 1 event item of choice and 1 post anywhere TM/TR of choice (from Whack a Gym Achievement) | Wishlist: Mail Crates (30 City Posts), Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TR Earthquake, TR Stone Edge | Current Attire: Sky blue halter top and white capris See Picture.

Team OOB: User ImageUser Image

You better choose carefully
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ
Ⲙⲁⲕⲉ ⲙⲉ ⲩⲟⲀⲣⲏꞅⲟᏧⲓⲧⲉ
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚊𝚗𝚍 only
ᴮᵁᵀ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴹᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᴺᴱᴹʸ

Scarlett could hardly contain her delight when Ashe promised to take her up on the offer of wining and dining and venting some time. "Well, I look forward to you cashing that offer in. A girl needs her daily dose of gossip. If I happen to help you vent in the process, then that's a nice bonus." She grinned, though it faded away into a thoughtful look as they discussed Cleo's surprising strength. "No, but she's grown quickly despite that. That's partially why I wanted to train her against these early badge gyms. You know... Get some experience in with me commanding her." She explained, though it seemed that amidst their conversation, Cleo had taken a more aggressive stance with Cassiel and caused the poor gekkit to n** at Ashley in the attempt to get out of his hold and away from Cleo.

Scarlett tried to return the cat, but the damage had already been done. "Merde-- Sorry about that, are you alright?" She felt bad, really. Scarlett made a mental note to try and get things sorted with Cleo before the next gym. Privately. She didn't want to indicate any possibility of not having control over her own pokemon. "No need to apologize." She smiled reassuringly. Getting bitten out of the blue was certainly a reasonable thing to be distracted about. She repeated her suggestion for Ashe and nodded as he differed to her judgement on how to proceed. While he was the guide, it was fair to leave her interests to point the right direction. "Hmm... Well, I wouldn't mind hitting a few points of interest along the way. I heard Parfum Palace hosted a wonderful winter ball recently. Too bad I didn't get the invitation." Scarlett frowned. "It wouldn't hurt to go now, though.... I'm probably a little under dressed for a palace, huh?" She took a look at her summery halter top and capris and laughed.

Thankfully, they just so happened to be in one of the best regions for clothes shopping. "Let me get a change of clothes. Promise it'll be quick." She insisted apologetically. But really, if they were going to a place like Parfum Palace, she needed to look the part. Thankfully, Scarlett was a woman who knew what she wanted, what to look for, and when she found it, she made sure it fit, and wore it out after purchasing. She found Ashe afterwards, giving a little flourish. "What do you think? Do I look ready for a gala?" She smirked. The elegant black gown sat snug on her curves with a slit for her legs to move without getting trapped under a tight skirt. The mink and blue colored contacts with gold trimming and accessories completed the look to her satisfaction, giving an overall look of elegance and old money that she felt would be needed for getting into the palace. "Let's go crash a party." She smiled mischievously, sending out her Gallade. Parfum Palace wasn't too far away and she didn't want to fly and have the wind mess up her new look, so just this once she'd rely on Aero for short distance teleportation.

[Exit to Parfum Palace]

𝔖𝔬 𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠?​​
ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
baby do you dare to do this?
ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀’𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝔇𝔞𝔯ĸ Ꮋ𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢
Are you ready for a perfect storm?
Are you ready for a perfect storm?
Cause once you’re mine
Cause once you’re mine
T H E R E ' S x N O x G O I N G x B A C K

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Sigil - Cradily
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Storm Drain - All Water-type attacks target this Pokemon. Grants immunity to Water-type moves and boosts Special Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Water-type move.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sludge Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance to Poison, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ingrain: Restores 1/16 HP every round, but the user can't switch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 180/180 HP | Status: None | 20/23 EXP | Next Move: Replace Astonish and Ingrain with TM Stone Edge and Big M. Recover, Post for Leftovers

xxN A M E: Cleopatra - Ankhat
User Image
T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shadow Type)
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Shadow Aura - Depending on the amount of Love Points (LP), this pokemon has a chance to enter "Reverse Mode" after using a Shadow Move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Wave: 50, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Sky: Changes the weather to Shadow Rain for five rounds. Damages all non-shadow pokemon at the end of each turn for 1/16th their maximum HP. Boosts the base damage of shadow-type moves by +40 while in effect. Changes Weather Ball to shadow type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frustration: 200, Makes Contact (Special conditions for this attack due to being a shadow pokemon)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 30/54 EXP | 2/100 LP | 4/60 SXP | Next Move: Shadow Storm (60 SXP) | Dream Moveset: Magic Room (H. Scale Ankhat), Fly (HM Sphiraoh), Zen Headbutt (H. Scale Ankhat), Shadow Ball (TM Sphiraoh) | Evolve with an Ancient Ankh after level 36 in any ruins/desert if the Ankhat has a base appeal of 20 or more in the smart contest attribute.

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 47
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 470/470 HP | Status: None | 30/50 EXP |

xxN A M E: Pearl - Mega Blastoise
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Mega Launcher: Powers up aura and pulse moves by x1.3 damage, heals targets for 75% of their Max HP for Heal Pulse instead of 50%
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earthquake - 100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 430/430 HP | Status: None | 47/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Mako - Ankalor
User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash: Acts often on instinct, which usually means "bite everything".
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metal Coat: Steel type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trap Jaw - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, The opponent cannot flee or be switched out of battle on the next turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 25/41 EXP | Evolves at level 42 Holding Metal Coat

xxN A M E: Gamma - Golett
User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Quiet, likes to observe, acts as Miss Scarlett's Bodyguard
A B I L I T Y: Iron Fist: This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: When this item is held, if the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: Confuses Target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Punch - 60: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Punch - 75: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Punch - 75: 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 12/27 EXP

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark
Ashe
Jian

User ImageNational Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes (contains a photobooth photo strip of Scarlett and MD with digital decorations), User Image Mega Earring, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Cinnabar Island Mansion Journal (contains a slip of paper with Jian's number on it), User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ride Pager, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x 26 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 8 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Orb x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Saphire Orb: Summons Kyogre

Badge Case
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge
User Image - Cascade Badge
User Image - Thunder Badge
User Image - Rainbow Badge

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge
User Image - Plain Badge

Hoenn

User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge
User Image - Forest Badge
User Image - Cobble Badge
User Image - Fen Badge
User Image - Relic Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge
User Image - Basic Badge
User Image - Insect Badge

Kalos

TM Case
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-TR Rain Dance
-TR Focus Blast
-TR Sludge Wave
-TR Stone Edge
-TR Grass Knot
-TR Rock Tomb
-TR Substitute
-TR Thunder
-TR Giga Drain
-TR Roost
-TR U-Turn
-TR Attract
-TR Bulk Up
-TR Overheat
-TR Retaliate
-TR Shadow Claw

-TM Infestation
-TM Sand Tomb
-TM Fire Spin
-TM Psych Up
-TM Thunder Wave

-TM Brick Break
-TM Thief
-TM Draining Kiss
-TM Struggle Bug
-TM Mud Shot

-TM Power-Up Punch
-TM Icicle Spear
-TM Rock Blast
-TM Pin Missile
-TM Tail Slap

-TM Roost
-TM Rock Slide
-TM Magical Leaf

-TM Ice Fang

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash
-HM Defog
-HM Strength

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

[Unclaimed Egg Hunt Tier Rewards]

1st Egg Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
5th Egg Prize - x4 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectiveness​
10th Egg Prize - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
15th Egg Prize - x5 Healing Items & x5 Rare Candies
20th Egg Prize - x2 Tm's of choice & x1 Hold item
25th Egg Prize - x1 Big Mushroom & x3 Heartscales
30th Egg Prize - x1 Lv.20 Pokemon of choice
35th Egg Prize - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
40th Egg Prize - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice Claimed Steelixite
50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon

Razpitan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:49 pm
              User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      XXLocation: Santalune City
                                                      XXCompany: Scarlett
                                                      XXOut of Ball:

XX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXQuest Item - Star Shard: 17 / 50
                                                      XXArea Specific Item - : -- / --
                                                      XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 411 / --
                                                      XXTrainer Encounters: 455 / 15
                                                      XXTraveling Post: -- / 3
                                                      XXXXXXXXMoving to: Parfum Palace
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-

"Oui, oui. It will be fine, you need not worry," Ashley assured, a hand waving through the air to dissuade the concern. It wasn’t alright, but he wouldn’t allow the actions of the Gekkit to damper the mood. He rolled the sleeve back down over the bite, suppressing a wince as the material brushed over the wound.

"Ah, Parfum Palace?" A surprising suggestion, but appropriate. That would require some flying to get too, but if that was how Scarlett wanted to go about her tour, then who was he to argue? A pleasant smile blossomed on his face as he nodded.

"Ah, was there now? That iz quite interesting." Had he heard about that? Maybe. Public functions weren’t something he prided himself on attending, despite what his appearance might’ve suggested. "I think it would make an excellent detour."

"But of course. Take your time." Ashley commented, a hint of curiosity to his tone as she left to change. What sort of attire did she think more appropriate for an ancient castle? She had mentioned a potential party. Ought he to dress up too? He looked down at himself; hm… possibly. Instead, he took the time to tend to the bite from Cassiel; a visit to a washroom, a spritz of a triple antibiotic spray, a bandage, and things were right as rain. He took a moment to swap to his vest and tie attire. If anything that was a little more formal; he didn’t have a tuxedo on hand after all.

He returned to wait for Scarlett, eyes going slightly wide at the sight of her attire. Well, he had certainly been off on his assumptions. She looked ready for a gala of her own. Ashley swooped down into a bow, rising with a flourish and approving smile. "Magnifique! You look stunning, Madam Marquee. I should hope I am not to underdressed to be in your presence." Ashley teased, offering his arm as the Gallade was summoned. Teleportation then? Well, hopefully, she didn’t mind a tag-along then.

-

((OoC: ))

SpectralEternity

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                      Bastien the Braxien
                                                      LVL: 40 | HP: 400/400 | EXP: 15/23
                                                      FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                      Magician: If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)

Attacks
                                                      PSY | PHY || Zen Headbutt: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to flinch target.
                                                      PSY | SPC || Psybeam: 65 DMG; 4/10 Chance to confuse.
                                                      FRE | PHY || Flame Charge: 50 DMG; Raise users speed one stage.
                                                      FRE | SPC || Heat Wave: 95 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn.

(Next Move: Fire Spin, Lvl. 22 )

Held Item
                                                      None: N/A

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Genevieve the Meeleon
                                                      LVL: 32 | HP: 320/320 | EXP: 18/31

Ability
                                                      Justified: When a pokemon with this ability is hit by a dark type move, it's attack is raised by one stage.

Attacks
                                                      GRD | PHY || Bulldoze: 60 DMG; Lower targets speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect.
                                                      NRM | SPC || Swift: 60 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.
                                                      NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG (Priority +1)
                                                      GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn. The user is semi invulnerable while underground.

(Next Move: Dynamic Punch, Lvl. 33)

Held Item
                                                      Muscle Band: Physical attacks do x1.2 damage.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      User Image Cassiel the Gekkit
                                                      LVL: 19 | HP: 190/190 | EXP: 18/29

Ability
                                                      Battle Armor: Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                      WTR | OTH || Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage.
                                                      NRM | PHY || Tackle: 40 DMG.
                                                      FAY | SPC || Disarming Voice: 40 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.

(Next Move: Screech, Lvl. 6)

Held Item
                                                      EXP Share: Pokemon holding this item up to level 30 get EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP (as in not including boosts from Lucky Egg and GS Ball, purely base battle EXP),gained from teammates in battle.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Odilon the Swanna
                                                      LVL: 38 | HP: 380/380 | EXP: 12/43

Ability
                                                      Big Pecks: Prevents the Defense stat from being reduced (except self-inflicted reductions). However, the stat can be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, or Guard Split. This Ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.

Attacks
                                                      FLY | PHY || Wing Attack: 60 DMG.
                                                      WTR | SPC || Scald: 80 DMG; 7/10 Chance of burn.
                                                      ICE | SPC || Ice Beam: 90 DMG; 3/10 Chance to freeze.
                                                      FLY | PHY || Fly: 90 DMG; Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                      Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Alphonse the Audino
                                                      LVL: 39 | HP: 390/390 | EXP: 13/44

Ability
                                                      Healer: Has a 3/10 chance of curing each adjacent ally of any major status ailment after each turn.

Regenerator: Heals 1/3 max HP upon switching out or leaving battle.

Attacks
                                                      FAY | SPC || Dazzling Gleam: 80 DMG.
                                                      FRE | SPC || Fire Blast: 110 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn.
                                                      ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                      FHT | PHY || Drain Punch: 75 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

Held Item
                                                      Audinite: Mega Evolves Audino (Gain Fairy-type) Def. x1.3, Sp. Def x1.3

- - - - -

User Image
                                                      Theodor the Runty Jolteon
                                                      LVL: 33 | HP: 330/330 | EXP: 13/43

Ability
                                                      Quick Feet: Increases the pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition.

Attacks
                                                      NRM | OTH || Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
                                                      NRM | PHY || Tackle: 50 DMG.
                                                      STL | PHY || Iron Tail: 100 DMG; 7/10 Chance of lowering target's physical defense one stage.
                                                      ELE | SPC || Thunder: 110 DMG; 7/10 chance of paralysis. Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage.

Held Item
                                                      Choice Scarf: Boosts Speed by 3 stages at the start of a battle, but only allows the use of one move.

INACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                      USB the Joltik
                                                      LVL: 5 | HP: 50/50 | EXP: 1/15

Ability
                                                      Compoundeyes: This pokemon's accuracy cannot be lowered.

Attacks
                                                      BUG | OTH || String Shot: Lower targets speed two stages.
                                                      BUG | PHY || Leech Life: 20 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                                                      BUG | OTH || Spider Web: Opponent cannot escape/switch.
                                                      ELC | OTH || Thunder Wave: Paralyze opponent.

Held Item

- - - -

User Image
                                                      Octave the Porygon2
                                                      LVL: 23 | HP: 230/230 | EXP: 12/28

Ability
                                                      Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.

Attacks
                                                      ELE | SPC || Zap Cannon: 120 DMG; Paralyze opponent.
                                                      NRM | PHY || Tackle: 50 DMG.
                                                      PSY | SPC || Psybeam: 65 DMG; 4/10 Chance to confuse.
                                                      NRM | OTH || Conversion 2: Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.

Held Item

- - - -

User Image
                                                      Augustine the Ninetales
                                                      LVL: 31 | HP: 310/310 | EXP: 19/36

Ability
                                                      Drought: Weather changes to Intense Sunlight for five turns when the Pokémon enters the battle.

Attacks
                                                      DRK | OTH || Nasty Plot: Raise special attack two stages.
                                                      FRE | SPC || Flamethrower: 90 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn.
                                                      NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG; (Priority +1)
                                                      GRS | SPC || Solar Beam: 120 DMG; 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight.

Held Item

- - - - -

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                      - Infinite Pokeballs

Restoration Items
                                                      - Infinite Potions
                                                      Lava Cookies x 5

Hold Items
                                                      Black Glasses x 1
                                                      Choice Scarf x 1 (Equipped to Jolteon)
                                                      Choice Band x 1 (Equipped to Swanna)
                                                      Leftovers x 1
                                                      Audinite x 1 (Equipped to Audino)
                                                      Muscle Band x 1 (Equipped to Meeleon)

Special Items
                                                      Heartscales x 6
                                                      EXP Share x 1 (Equipped to Gekkit)
                                                      Big Mushroom x 1
                                                      Fire Stone x 1
                                                      Water Stone x 1
                                                      Thunder Stone x 1

Berries
                                                      Tamato Berries x 3

TM/HM
                                                      HM - Cut
                                                      HM - Strength
                                                      HM - Surf
                                                      HM - Fly

TM - Rock Slide (Grant)
                                                      TM - Infestation (Viola)
                                                      TM - Power Up Punch (Korrina)
                                                      TM - Energy Ball x 2
                                                      TM - Thunderbolt
                                                      TM - Focus Blast

Badge Case

Kalos
                                                      Bug Badge || Cliff Badge || Rumble Badge || Plant Badge

Misc / Personal Items

Interpol Badge || Holo Caster (Work) || Glasses Case || Wallet || Notepad and Pen || Vape Pen || Pokedex
                                                      Getac V110 G2 11.6" Notebook (Computer) || CheyTac Intervention .408 (Sniper) || Colt Defender (CCW) || Walther PK380 (Standard)

X-Transceiver
                                                      Contacts
                                                      Elizabeth Lillian
                                                      Natalie Marquee (Scarlett)

NOTES

10th Egg Prize - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
                                                      50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:39 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            ¤ TRAINER ID ¤ POKEDEX ¤ ACHIEVEMENTS ¤
            ¤ MOOD: intrigued ¤ WHERE: Santalune City, Kalos ¤ WITH WHO: Alone
            ¤ OOB: none ¤ OOC: aaand we back in! she went to sleep for so long lol~ ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Exit: 9/3 ¤ Pokemon Encounter: 17/x ¤ Trainer Encounter: 32/15 ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Item Hunt: [PICKUP= -10 on 20+] shiny stone: 9/10 ¤ fumi #900a90/pins seagreen/fae #4BC556/wick #D5A6BD

Fumi stirred in bed as her eyes slowly opened, futilely trying to fight the sensation of waking up. As she laid in bed she couldn't help but recall the dream she had last night. 'The dream felt so real...' she thought, her eyes still closed as her mind wandered. Moments of pointless struggle later, the girl reluctantly got out of bed to start the day. A shower and some packing done, the girl went and paid for her stay and left to find an open area to train.

[[Pins gained 1 FP! Nelby gained 1 FP!]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 09 ¤ FP: 3/5 [0/10] ¤ EXP 3/19 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 2/5 [8/10] ¤ EXP 12/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 2/5 [8/10] ¤ EXP 12/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 06 ¤ FP: 2/5 [0/10] ¤ EXP 04/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 08 ¤ FP: 0/5 [5/10] ¤ EXP 05/16 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 07 ¤ FP: 0/5 [4/10] ¤ EXP 04/16 ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ pins the chespin ¤ ♂ ¤ impish
                                                      ¤ lvl 09 ¤ 90 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ miracle seed ¤ grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
                                                      ¤ bulletproof ¤ protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        growl ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. this lowers their Attack stat by one stage.
                                                        vine whip ⋮ grass ⋮ phys atk 45 ⋮ the target is struck with slender, whiplike vines to inflict damage
                                                        rollout ⋮ rock ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ does damage over five rounds (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), if defense curl was used any time prior to using rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
                                                        move name ⋮ move type ⋮ category+atk ⋮ move description
                                                      ¤ additional info: ¤ received from professor sycamore
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ bite ⋮ dark ⋮ phys atk 60 ⋮ 4/10 chance to flinch target [lvl 11]

User Image
                                                      ¤ wick the litwick ¤ ♂ ¤ timid
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ flame body ¤ the opponent has a 3/10 chance of being burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this pokémon. if a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. this ability does not stack.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        astonish ⋮ ghost ⋮ phys atk 30 ⋮ the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. this may also make the target flinch 4/10.
                                                        smog ⋮ poison ⋮ sp atk 30 ⋮ the target is attacked with a discharge of filthy gases. this may also poison the target 8/10.
                                                        confuse ray ⋮ ghost ⋮ other ⋮ the target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
                                                        fire spin ⋮ fire ⋮ sp atk 35 ⋮ the target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages for four to five turns. deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
                                                      ¤ additional info: ¤ gift from parents in vaniville town
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ night shade ⋮ ghost ⋮ sp atk ⋮ inflicts damage equal to user's level. type effectiveness not included [lvl 13]

User Image
                                                      ¤ hoot the hoothoot ¤ ♂ ¤ calm
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ insomnia ¤ the Pokémon cannot be put to Sleep while having this ability.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        confusion ⋮ psychic ⋮ sp atk 50 ⋮ the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. This may also confuse the target 4/10.
                                                        peck ⋮ flying ⋮ phys atk 35 ⋮ the target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
                                                        hypnosis ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ the user employs hypnotic suggestion to make the target fall into a deep sleep. 1st Use: 10/10 chance, 2nd Use: 8/10 chance, 3rd Use: 4/10 chance, 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
                                                        foresight ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. this also enables an evasive target to be hit.
                                                      ¤ additional info: ¤ gift from brother in vaniville town
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ echoed voice ⋮ normal ⋮ sp atk 40 ⋮ power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage [lvl 13]

User Image
                                                      ¤ nelby the bunnelby ¤ ♀ ¤ adamant
                                                      ¤ lvl 06 ¤ 60 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ pickup ¤ if a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. this reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        tackle ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ a physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
                                                        agility ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ the user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. this sharply raises the ppeed stat by two stages
                                                        leer ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ the user gives opposing pokémon an intimidating leer that lowers the defense stat by one stage
                                                      ¤ additional info: ¤ captured in aquacorde town
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ double slap ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 15 ⋮ hits 2-5 times [lvl 10]

User Image
                                                      ¤ rio the riolu ¤ ♂ ¤ adamant
                                                      ¤ lvl 08 ¤ 80 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ prankster ¤ increases the priority of status moves by +1. when targeting a dark-type opponent, the move with priority now fails.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        foresight ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted ghost
                                                        quick attack ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. this move always goes first.
                                                        endure ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ survive any attack in one round with 1 hp. if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (priority +3)
                                                        counter ⋮ fight ⋮ phys atk ⋮ if the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (priority -5) [note: If hit with triple kick, it only counts the last of the tree attacks]
                                                      ¤ additional info: ¤ captured in santalune city
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ feint ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 30 ⋮ can hit opponents using guard moves (priority +2) [lvl 11]

User Image
                                                      ¤ fae the ralts ¤ ♀ ¤ timid
                                                      ¤ lvl 07 ¤ 70 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ trace ¤ ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. switching this pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        growl ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ lower targets physical attack one stage
                                                        confusion ⋮ psychic ⋮ sp atk 50 ⋮ 4/10 chance to cause confusion
                                                        double team ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ raise evasiveness one stage
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ teleport ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ allows user to flee wild battles; also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited [lvl 9]

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                      BALLS
                                                      User Image Pokeball x ∞
                                                      User Image Repeat Ball x 5

USE
                                                      User Image Big Mushroom x 4
                                                      User Image Roman Candle x 1
                                                      User Image Crystal Shard x 3
                                                      User Image RageCandyBar x 1
                                                      User Image Heartscale x 1
                                                      User Image Mail Letter x 5
                                                      User Image Rare Candy x 7
                                                      User Image Dragontales Book x 1
                                                      User Image White Flute x 1

HOLD
                                                      User Image Psychic Memory x 1
                                                      User Image Eviolite x 1
                                                      User Image Heracronite x 1
                                                      User Image Soothe Bell x 1
                                                      User Image Top Hat x 1

STONES
                                                      User Image Firestone x 1
                                                      User Image Dusk Stone x 1
                                                      User Image Moonstone x 1

MEDICINE
                                                      User Image Potion x ∞

TMS & HMS
                                                      User Image TM Earthquake x 1
                                                      User Image TM Energy Ball x 1
                                                      User Image TM Psychic x 1
                                                      User Image TM Dig x 1
                                                      User Image TM Scald x 1
                                                      User Image TM Flamethrower x 1

BERRIES
                                                      User Image Roseli Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Occa Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Payapa Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Leppa Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Kasib Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Lum Berry x 5
                                                      User Image Chesto Berry x 5

KEY-ITEMS
                                                      User Image National Pokedex x 1
                                                      User Image Trainer License x 1
                                                      BADGES

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:22 pm
            User ImageUser ImageUser Image
            ¤ OOB: Pins ¤ OOC: xxx ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Exit: 9/3 ¤ Pokemon Encounter: 18/3 ¤ Trainer Encounter: 33/15 ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Item Hunt: [PICKUP= -10 on 20+] shiny stone: 10/10 ¤ fumi #900a90/pins seagreen/fae #4BC556/wick #D5A6BD

It didn't take long for Fumi to find an area big enough to train and far enough that she wouldn't be in anyone's way. It was a good thing that Santalune city was a big place, at least by her standards which wasn't saying much since she'd never been to many places to begin with.

After scanning the place one more time for good measure and deeming it suitable for training, the purple-haired girl threw a Pokeball into the air releasing her starter Pokemon, Pins. As if he knew he would be released, the rodent-like Pokemon was confidently posed with his arms up in the air and his feet on his tippytoes. Fumi didn't get nor understand the point of his actions, but Pins seemed pleased with himself so she left him be. Soon after that, Pins started bolting in random directions, chancing upon a shiny rock which he gave to his trainer. Fumi didn't know what it was, but she decided to keep it because it looked pretty.

[[Shiny Stone obtained!]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 09 ¤ FP: 3/5 [1/10] ¤ EXP 4/19 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 2/5 [9/10] ¤ EXP 13/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 2/5 [9/10] ¤ EXP 13/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 06 ¤ FP: 2/5 [1/10] ¤ EXP 05/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 08 ¤ FP: 0/5 [6/10] ¤ EXP 06/16 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 07 ¤ FP: 0/5 [5/10] ¤ EXP 05/16 ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 09 ¤ 90 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        growl ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. this lowers their Attack stat by one stage.
                                                        vine whip ⋮ grass ⋮ phys atk 45 ⋮ the target is struck with slender, whiplike vines to inflict damage
                                                        rollout ⋮ rock ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ does damage over five rounds (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), if defense curl was used any time prior to using rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ flame body ¤ the opponent has a 3/10 chance of being burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this pokémon. if a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. this ability does not stack.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        astonish ⋮ ghost ⋮ phys atk 30 ⋮ the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. this may also make the target flinch 4/10.
                                                        smog ⋮ poison ⋮ sp atk 30 ⋮ the target is attacked with a discharge of filthy gases. this may also poison the target 8/10.
                                                        confuse ray ⋮ ghost ⋮ other ⋮ the target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
                                                        fire spin ⋮ fire ⋮ sp atk 35 ⋮ the target becomes trapped within a fierce vortex of fire that rages for four to five turns. deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ night shade ⋮ ghost ⋮ sp atk ⋮ inflicts damage equal to user's level. type effectiveness not included [lvl 13]

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        confusion ⋮ psychic ⋮ sp atk 50 ⋮ the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. This may also confuse the target 4/10.
                                                        peck ⋮ flying ⋮ phys atk 35 ⋮ the target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
                                                        hypnosis ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ the user employs hypnotic suggestion to make the target fall into a deep sleep. 1st Use: 10/10 chance, 2nd Use: 8/10 chance, 3rd Use: 4/10 chance, 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
                                                        foresight ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. this also enables an evasive target to be hit.
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ echoed voice ⋮ normal ⋮ sp atk 40 ⋮ power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage [lvl 13]

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 06 ¤ 60 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ pickup ¤ if a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. this reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        tackle ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ a physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
                                                        agility ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ the user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. this sharply raises the ppeed stat by two stages
                                                        leer ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ the user gives opposing pokémon an intimidating leer that lowers the defense stat by one stage

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 08 ¤ 80 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ prankster ¤ increases the priority of status moves by +1. when targeting a dark-type opponent, the move with priority now fails.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                        foresight ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted ghost
                                                        quick attack ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 40 ⋮ user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. this move always goes first.
                                                        endure ⋮ normal ⋮ other ⋮ survive any attack in one round with 1 hp. if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (priority +3)
                                                        counter ⋮ fight ⋮ phys atk ⋮ if the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (priority -5) [note: If hit with triple kick, it only counts the last of the tree attacks]
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ feint ⋮ normal ⋮ phys atk 30 ⋮ can hit opponents using guard moves (priority +2) [lvl 11]

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 07 ¤ 70 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ trace ¤ ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. switching this pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
                                                      ¤ moves ¤
                                                      ¤ next move ¤ teleport ⋮ psychic ⋮ other ⋮ allows user to flee wild battles; also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited [lvl 9]

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                      BALLS
                                                      User Image Pokeball x ∞

USE

HOLD
                                                      User Image Eviolite x 1
                                                      User Image Top Hat x 1

STONES
                                                      User Image Firestone x 1
                                                      User Image Moonstone x 1

MEDICINE
                                                      User Image Potion x ∞

TMS & HMS
                                                      User Image TM Dig x 1
                                                      User Image TM Scald x 1

BERRIES
                                                      User Image Lum Berry x 5

KEY-ITEMS
                                                      BADGES

Quote:

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:13 am
            ¤ MOOD: concerned, a little scared ¤ WHERE: Santalune City, Kalos ¤ WITH WHO: Alone
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Exit: 9/3 ¤ Pokemon Encounter: 19-3=16/3 ¤ Trainer Encounter: 34/15 ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Item Hunt: [PICKUP= -10 on 20+] lucky egg: 1/20 ¤ fumi #900a90/pins seagreen/fae #4BC556/wick #D5A6BD

While Fumi was carefully packing the shiny rock thing into her bag, Pins curiously started looking around the area for any other things of interest. Just as the girl was about to check her reference book if the item she just found was used for anything, she heard a concerning cry from Pins. It had only been a few seconds, what happened this time? And how could she be so careless!

Luckily it didn't take her long to find her rambunctious Pokemon and he didn't seem hurt. From the looks of things it seemed like Pins had encountered a wild Litleo and had some sort of disagreement with each other? "Um what happened?" Given the low growl the Litleo gave in response, she understood that the wild Pokemon didn't seem to be in the mood to talk which could be understandable if she had a clue what Pins had done or if he had done anything at all. Thinking that if she removed Pins from the situation, the wild cub would leave them alone, but even after returning her Pokemon to his ball the Litleo was still angry. It seemed even angrier when she tried to leave the area and almost successfully clawing her. Regardless the little Litleo was being hostile and the trainer didn't see an amicable way of ending this argument and concluded that battle was the only way out.

"Pins!" The girl threw Pins' Pokeball ready for battle and slightly scared of what was happening. "Use Vine Whip on the Wild Litleo!" She was still a little hopeful that it'd leave them alone if they showed that they'd defend themselves if needed, but that was short lived when it chose to hurl small flames at Pins, severely hurting her starter. Despite that, Pins still wanted to battle. "Use Vine Whip again!" The second attacked seemed to have done it as the wild Pokemon stopped moving for a while, only to flee once it came to. Fumi fell to her knee relieved that everything was now over.

[WILD LITLEO ENCOUNTED! lvl 07 - 70HP - tackle, leer, ember]
                                                      Fumi sent out Pins the Chespin!

Chespin(90hp) vs Litleo(70hp)

Round 1
                                                      Pins used Vine Whip!
                                                      Litleo's hp: 70 - 45x1.2 = 16/70
                                                      Wild Litleo used Ember! Does not inflict burn!
                                                      Pins hp: 90 - 40x2 = 10/90

Round 2
                                                      Wild Litleo's hp: 16 - 45x1.2 = 0; Wild Litleo fainted!

[[Pins gained 5 EXP!]]
                                                      [[Wick gained 1 FP! Hoot gained 1 FP!]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 09 ¤ FP: 3/5 [2/10] ¤ EXP 5+5=10/19 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 3/5 [0/10] ¤ EXP 14/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 3/5 [0/10] ¤ EXP 14/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 06 ¤ FP: 2/5 [2/10] ¤ EXP 05/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 08 ¤ FP: 0/5 [7/10] ¤ EXP 07/16 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 07 ¤ FP: 0/5 [6/10] ¤ EXP 06/16 ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 09 ¤ 90 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 06 ¤ 60 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 08 ¤ 80 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 07 ¤ 70 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                      BALLS
                                                      User Image Pokeball x ∞

USE

HOLD
                                                      User Image Eviolite x 1
                                                      User Image Top Hat x 1

STONES
                                                      User Image Firestone x 1
                                                      User Image Moonstone x 1

MEDICINE
                                                      User Image Potion x ∞

TMS & HMS
                                                      User Image TM Dig x 1
                                                      User Image TM Scald x 1

BERRIES
                                                      User Image Lum Berry x 5

KEY-ITEMS
                                                      BADGES

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:41 pm
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Exit: 9/3 ¤ Pokemon Encounter: 17/3 ¤ Trainer Encounter: 35/15 ¤
            ¤ POSTS ¤ Item Hunt: [PICKUP= -10 on 20+] lucky egg: 2/20 ¤ fumi #900a90/pins seagreen/fae #4BC556/wick #D5A6BD

Pins watched his trainer fall on her knees, confused. They had bested their wild foe so why did she act like that? He was expecting more of a victorious cheer or something akin to that. Well if she wasn't going to do it, then he would! Or would if he wasn't so beaten up. Just as Pins was going to literally jump for joy, he felt his body ache and he too fell on his knees.

Fumi snapped out of it when she saw Pins down. Concerned for him, she immediately went to him to check his status. He seemed to be singed pretty badly so she quickly applied two potions she received from the professor to see if that would help. She counted herself lucky that the potions did the trick and in her relief she hugged her Pokemon. "Pins, please don't run off without telling me..." Fumi wasn't sure if he understood what she was saying, but hopefully she could convey her worry to him.

[[Fumi used 2 Potions on Pins!]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 09 ¤ FP: 3/5 [3/10] ¤ EXP 11/19 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 3/5 [1/10] ¤ EXP 15/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 12 ¤ FP: 3/5 [1/10] ¤ EXP 15/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 06 ¤ FP: 2/5 [3/10] ¤ EXP 06/17 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 08 ¤ FP: 0/5 [8/10] ¤ EXP 08/16 ¤
                                                      User ImageUser Image¤ LVL 07 ¤ FP: 0/5 [7/10] ¤ EXP 07/16 ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 09 ¤ 90 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 12 ¤ 120 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 06 ¤ 60 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 08 ¤ 80 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

User Image
                                                      ¤ lvl 07 ¤ 70 hp ¤
                                                      ¤ held item ¤ none
                                                      ¤ moves ¤

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                      BALLS
                                                      User Image Pokeball x ∞

USE

HOLD
                                                      User Image Eviolite x 1
                                                      User Image Top Hat x 1

STONES
                                                      User Image Firestone x 1
                                                      User Image Moonstone x 1
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiny Stone x 1

MEDICINE
                                                      User Image Potion x ∞

TMS & HMS
                                                      User Image TM Dig x 1
                                                      User Image TM Scald x 1

BERRIES
                                                      User Image Lum Berry x 5

KEY-ITEMS
                                                      BADGES

Quote:

X Kaos X

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff