Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 pm
"Santalune City"
Connecting Land Routes:
Santalune Forest, South Lumiose City, Victory Road

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location specific items:

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Viola:
Badge: Bug Badge
Prize: Any Tier 1 TM, HM Cut and Rock Smash, Old Rod becomes available, and +14 exp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ 100 HP █ Ability: Swift Swim - Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed by two stages in Rain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact▐ (Priority +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ Bubble▐ Water▐ Special▐ 40▐ 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Water Sport▐ Water▐ Status▐ Reduces base power of fire type moves by half for five turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ 120 HP █ Ability: Shield Dust - Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raise users physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Infestation▐ Bug▐ Special▐ 20▐ Makes Contact▐ Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact

Other:

Karen
Contest: Cute
Personality: Karen is probably the... least enthusiastic about contests coming to Kalos, even compared to Terra. Terra is at least very into what she's doing, and works with her pokemon well, despite a weird dynamic. Karen seems... resigned to this, but often shows more passion for other contest categories than her own. She longs for just about any other category, but the pokemon she got was the pokemon that had the drive, and her Clefairy dragged her to the top of the cute contest, it's deserving title. For all her apathy, Karen puts on the outfit and performs with her pokemon like a pro when the time comes, she's just not quite as enthralled behind, or off, stage as she ought to be.
Pokemon:
Clefairy
Belly Drum
♥♥♥♥♥♥ A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled; If the pokemon is startled during this or the next turn, it takes -6 appeal
Lucky Chant
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%
Last Resort
♥ Works well if the user is pumped up; +5 Appeal if the user is Pumped Up
♥♥♥♥ Makes the audience quickly grow bored when an appeal move has little effect; Moves that do +2 appeal or less fail to excite the audience
Battle Pokemon

Pokemon Appearances:

-3 rp posts are required, then roll an 10-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
1= Bunnelby
2= Psyduck
3= Litleo
4= Dunsparce
5= Bidoof
6= Ralts
7= Riolu
8= Farfetch'd
9= Flabebe
10= Azurill

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
1= 4
2= 5
3= 6
4= 7  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o8/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 13/16
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 14/3o
                                                ╚═══════════════════════════════════════
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o5/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 48/15
                                                Moving on :: oo/o3
                                                Ooc ::
                                                OoB :: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finding herself on the outskirts of a fairly large city, something in Avikna told her to hesitate, as if there was some sort of evil in the city. Truthfully it was her hate of large cities that was keeping her on edge. With a nudge from Celsius, the red-head stepped forward into the city. "Alright, alright... I'm going." She stated with a grimace in her voice.

The Pokemon center stood near the edge of town, a perfect place for those just getting out of the Santalune Forest. However, close by was a Clinic, a more proper place for a human to seek medical attention. being a small city compared to the rest of Kalos, Santalune's waiting time was fairly long, as there were only a couple of doctors to look after those within the city. She had to wait a good while before an opening was available and by that time, Avikna's impatient side made her rather irritable. Even still, she kept herself fairly calm, which was a rarity to Zelda. In the end the doctor could only do so much. Telling her to take some medication and to take it easy... a tough thing to do for a trainer. With a sigh, the girl left the clinic no more worse for the wear.

Sometime later she found herself near the large fountain at the center of town. Sitting along it's edge, she watched as Astrid and Zelda dove in to play relax in it's waters. Celcius however kept clinging to Avikna's back. "So... my headache won't go away, and we're left with nothing to do but challenge the gym?" The red-head spoke, going over the possibilities in her head. She came up with nothing of course. That was until she felt that sudden cry for help again. Standing up she looked around her, certain she'd heard it not that far away. However she felt rather stupid for doing so, as no one else seemed to react for the pleas. Sitting back down, she closed her eyes, concentrating on where the cries were coming from. It sounded as through whomever they were, they were right beside her. Glancing back at Celsius, she didn't think he'd be the one doing it. 'Who are you?!' Avikna called out in her mind, eyes shut tight. The crying stopped.
                                                'Avikna?' The voice replied. Avikna? But that was her name. Wait...
                                                'Do you know me?' Avikna replied.
                                                'What do you mean 'do I know you'? Of course I do! What the heck is wrong with your head? I couldn't even tell it was you.' Was she going insane?
                                                'Nothing is wrong with my head... unless you count loosing my memories. Where are you? Who are you?' This was no time to be holding a conversation, this person was just crying for help a few seconds ago.
                                                'Lost your memories? Of all the... Of course this would happen at a time like this. Listen, I'm Mave... I'm a... member of your team, I'm... somewhere near you, since I can communicate with you using telepathy, come find me.'

Opening her eyes, Avikna glanced back at Zelda and Astrid. "A member of my team?" Taking in a deep breath, she stood up once more, looking around the square as if the person was in plain sight. 'Where are you? Do you notice anything.... anything that can direct me to where you are?' Avikna asked, continuing to look around. She then spotted a group of about five or so people in red-suits heading into a building, a strong surge of some sort of energy told her this was where to go.
                                                'You got it? I'm someplace dark, but I can hear the people outside.' Right. That had to be it. That building right there.

╠══════════════════

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 13 || Hp.26o/26o || Ability :: No Guard
                                                HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.
                                                Attacks || No added damage
                                                Pursuit - 4o, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
                                                Swords Dance - Raises user's attack by two stages
                                                Shadow Sneak - 4o Damage (Priority +1)
                                                Metal Sound - Lower's Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 1o || Hp.2oo/2oo || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.
                                                Dragon Dance - Raises user’s Attack and Speed by one stage
                                                Leer - Lowers foe's defense by one stage
                                                Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
                                                Diamond Storm - 100, 1/2 chance of Raising user's Defense

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 25 || Hp. 5oo/5oo || Ability :: Poison Touch
                                                HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.
                                                Surf - 90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 90; 1/10 chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 90, 3/10 Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 90 damage, 1/10 chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

||||||||||||||| Off hand ||||||

________________________________

Poke'balls ∞ || Ultra Balls oo6 ||

Potions ∞ || Super Potion o11 ||
                                                Max Potion oo2 || Full Heal oo3 || Full Restore o16
                                                Max Revive oo5 || Revive oo6 || Old Gateau oo2 ||

Heart Scale x5 || Power Herb oo1 || Honey oo8
                                                Lava Cookie oo7 || Sweet Heart x14 || Dusk stone oo1
                                                Sun stone oo2 || RageCandyBar oo1 || Dragon Scale oo2
                                                Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1

Enigma Berry oo1 || Rawst berry oo6 || Nomel Berry oo4
                                                Mago Berry oo8 || Leichi Berry oo3 || Ganlon Berry oo3
                                                Sitrus Berry o24 || Oran Berry oo6

Tm Work Up x2 || Tm Snatch || Tm Volt Switch
                                                Tm Bulk up || Tm Dig || Tm Water Pulse x2
                                                Tm Giga Drain || Tm Energy Ball || Tm Dream Eater
                                                Tm Thunder || Tm Psyshock || Tm Drain Punch
                                                Tm Flash Cannon || Tm Sludge Bomb || Tm Stealth Rock
                                                Tm Grass Knot || Tm Overheat
                                                Hm o1 Cut || Hm o2 Fly || Hm o3 Surf
                                                Hm o4 Strength || Hm o5 Flash

PENDING(Because she has a lot to remember)xxxxxxx
                                                Lv. 1o Flygon ( Horoscope )
                                                Lv. 25 Lucario / Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Tm Earthquake, Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) Tm Earthquake Tm Flamethrower x1 Draco Plate,
                                                x3 Full Restores
                                                ( Achievements ) Tm Psychic, 3 Heart Scales, x1Dragon Fang,
                                                x5 Rare Candies Tm Shadow ball, Tm Dark Pulse,
                                                ( Grand Opening ) x1 Lv. 5 Tyrunt, x1 Lucarionite,
                                                ( V-day ) x1 Lucky Egg, x5 Sweet Hearts

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o9/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 16/16 - 17/17 - o1/18
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 15/3o
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o6/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 49/15
                                                OoB :: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Taking her pathing slowly, Avikna came up to the building, leaning against it casually, as if she belonged there. Listening closely she couldn't hear much aside from the sounds of the city and a bit of walking around. The inside had to be sound proofed or something. Scooting closer to the edge of the building, she turned around to see two people leaving, both in red suits. After they'd vanished around a corner, the red-head made a break for it, slipping around the building only to find the door locked. 's**t.. It's locked.' Avikna growled at herself.
                                                'Think of something... I think a window might be loose somewhere, it's an old building.' Mave replied. Not sure on that, there wasn't anything else she could do otherwise. Moving around the building she tried various windows, finding them all stuck fast, as if they'd been glued in. Breaking a window wasn't beyond her, but... movement inside suggested there was someone else in there.

Her luck seemed to get better when the guard inside stupidly opened a window to stick his head out, enjoying a cigarette as it seemed. "Zelda, float up there and use Sludge Bomb on that guy, Celcius, make sure he doesn't close to the window." The plan set, both Pokemon floated over towards the open window, and with a quick jump up, Zelda released a giant ball of sludge at the man, covering nearly his entire front in mud.
                                                "What the hell!?" The man shouted, stummbling back. Using her tail, Mave tripped the man, forcing him down to his butt, Celsius did his part by jamming the window open with his blade, allowing Avikna to slip in with ease. Looking around, the room was dark, but she could noticeably see a large creature chained to the floor, everything but her tail free. "Who the hell are you!?" The guy shouted, getting up to his feet and wiping away the gunk from his eyes. "Lousy hero. Houndoom!" A dog-like Pokemon emerged from a ball, growling at Avikna and her Pokemon. Astrid slid forward, taking the lead on this battle. "Beat that Dratini up!"
                                                "Use Diamond Storm!" Avikna called, rushing to the beat laying on the ground.

The Houndoom rushed forward, claws at the ready. The hound got a clean smack across Astrid's body, angering the snake-like dragon. With a build up of power she launched her attack, sending both the Houndoom and it's trainer bursting through the once locked door. It took a moment for the man to recover, finding his Houndoom regaining it's composure as well. "Was that...?" Utterly confused the man pointed forward. "Use, Bite!" The man shouted. Leaping forward, his Houndoom showed now hesitation as it latched it's jaws onto Astrid. Flailing a bit from the pain, she realized her scales did well to protect her from any real damage. With another Diamond storm, the hound was sent flying, fainted on the cobble street. Collecting himself, the man returned his failed Pokemon and started to retreat. "You haven't heard the end of this! Team Flare will have their vengeance!"

Avikna hardly cared, as she was still busily trying to figure out how to break the chains that pinned down the beast. 'The key should be on the table.' Mave stated. 'Or he had it on him.' Astrid supplied the answer when she returned with a ring of keys in her mouth. Grabbing it, it took about three keys before Avikna found the right one and finally unlocked the chain that surrounded Mave.
                                                "There, finally.." Avikna stated, falling back to her butt huffing out heavily. This was certainly nerve-wracking.
                                                'Wince when have you been nervous?' The beast asked as she sat up and stretched out her wings. 'I wasn't aware memory loss effected personality.' Avikna glanced up, feeling rather concerned now that she was speaking to what appeared to be a Pokemon... but what kind of Pokemon it was confused her.
                                                "I don't know... how would I normally act?" The red-head asked.
                                                'Defiant. Brave, Rude.' Mave replied, grinning with the last word. 'You really did lose your memories. I'm right next to you and still I can't get into that head of yours.' Placing a paw on either side of Avikna head, the beast began to move her around like some sort of doll. Reaching up, Avikna grabbed at the beast's hands and eventually pulled her paws away.
                                                "Stop that." She protested. "I saved you so, now you need to explain some things to me." Avikna stated, standing up. Mave straightened up, showing just how big she was compared to Avikna or her other Pokemon.
                                                'Now that's the Avikna I remember. Alright, I'll talk, but let's go someplace a bit more... comfortable.' Being cramped in this small building had no doubt made Mave fairly stiff, so the team decided to move back out towards the fountain.

Houndoom Lv. 28 || 56o hp || Flash Fire
                                                Houndoom used Beat up - 2o to Astrid
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm - 4oo to Houndoom

Houndoom used Bite - 6o to Astrid
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm / Houndoom fainted

+2o exp to Astrid.

╠══════════════════

HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 12 || Hp.24o/24o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.
                                                Diamond Storm - 100, 1/2 chance of Raising user's Defense

HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.
                                                Surf - 90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 90; 1/10 chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 90, 3/10 Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 90 damage, 1/10 chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 1o/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o2/18
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 16/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 16/16 - oo/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o7/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 35/15
                                                OoB :: User ImageUser ImageUser Image(Mave)

Finding themselves in a Pokemon Center room instead of out in the open, Mave rested down on the flood, sitting up like a human would, while Avikna sat on a bed across from the wolf. For the process of over two or so hours the wolf feed Avikna all her memories, rather selectively. In the end it did a lick of good. To Avikna it simply felt... nostalgic, but nothing was concrete. For whatever reason she just couldn't open her mind to the memories Mave was giving her. "Stop... I'm getting a headache." Avikna stated, holding up a hand to her head. She pulled back her hair, feeling the pain in her head making it throb.
                                                'Well that's all I can do.' Mave stated, leaning back. 'I find it funny that some of my memories have even gone missing... like how we all ended up separated.' So there were no answers there either. Had something that traumatic happened that both their memories needed to be wiped? Leaning in on the bedpost, Avikna glanced over to Celcius, even his memories were gone in regards to how they were separated. Zelda hadn't been there, and Astrid and Avikna had just met. The most the Dratini could offer was finding Avikna floating to the bottom of the ocean and saving her. Shaking her head, the impatient side of Avikna made her rise to her feet. "Whatever the case, sitting around here won't do us any good. Let's just get the badge from here and move on." Mave flashed a grin.
                                                'Alright boss.' Giving the wofl a 'don't-test-me' glance, the wolf let out a chuckle from her throat. 'But first shouldn't you get my ball from the PC?' The wolf questioned. Avikna nodded, and turned towards the door.

Grabbing Mave's ball, the red-head felt something odd about holding it. Like a piece of the puzzle was right in plain sight, just... obscured to her. Was it... a memory trying to find it's way into her mind? Was she remembering something about... a forest? Shaking her head, she placed the ball on her belt and lead her team back outside into Santalune City.

╠══════════════════

Diamond Storm - 1oo, 1/2 chance of Raising user's Defense

Surf - 9o, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 9o; 1/1o chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 9o, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 9o damage, 1/1o chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 56 || Hp.112o/112o || Ability :: Flash Fire
                                                Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.
                                                Flamethrower - 9o, 1/1o Chance of Burn
                                                Rapid Fire - 1oo 1/3 Burn
                                                Fly - 9o; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
                                                Hyper Beam - 15o Strong, but the user must recharge next turn

x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:24 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 11/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o3/18
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 17/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o1/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o8/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 36/15

Santalune city, the home of the first badge she'd get on this journey to find her memories. It all sounded so corny to the red-head as she kept that in mind on her way to the Gym. When she finally entered the building she was mentally laughing at herself, hiding how insane she felt behind a stoic face. Mave of course grinned ear to ear, loving every moment of this Avikna, so lost and naive to the world she once knew. It was a good thing really.... perhaps for now she could have the red-head forget all about her father. Forget all about Tay and Team Rocket all together. Of course she wanted to save Tay as much as anyone would, but... with Avikna's memories gone, it just didn't make sense to stress her out over someone she didn't even know.

Walking through the gym, Avikna eventually made it to the battle field, just in time to catch Viola, the leader, snapping a photo of a nearly all-white Vivillion. The woman turned with her camera held half-way up, ready to say something until she noticed Avikna's group of oddly coloured Pokemon and at once rose her camera up and began snapping photo after photo. Avikna rose a hand up to block the camera's view, but there was no doubt she'd managed to get a few of her face, though the more detailed part of Avikna was the very noticeable Rayquaza tattoo on her right arm. "C-could you stop?" Avikna asked showing her disdain in her tone. Viola quickly lowered her camera after snapping one more photo, flashing a smile across the gym.
                                                "Sorry, your Pokemon are just so unique, I couldn't pass up taking a few shots." The leader replied. Lowering her arm, Avikna gazed across the room with mild interest.
                                                "I'm here for a battle, not a photo shoot." Viola's eyes widened as she stood up straight, letting her camera dangle around her neck.
                                                "Is that so, alright. It'll be two on two." She replied, calling forward her first Pokemon. A blue little bug skittered across the ground as it appeared before Avikna and Viola. "Challenger gets first call." She added.

Thinking upon her battle in the Santalune forest, she knew Bug's were weak to rock-type moves, which meant Astrid's Diamond storm was just want she needed. Though, perhaps she was using that move just a bit to much? Well, whatever one more bout wouldn't hurt much anymore, apparently she had Team Flare already on the revenge bandwagon because of Astrid's absurd move. So, with no more hesitation she motioned Astrid forward.

Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ Hp- 200 █ Ability- Swift Swim
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Bubble - 40 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Water Sport - Weakens the Power of Fire-Type Moves

Astrid used Diamond Storm | Surskit fainted
                                                Viola sent forward Vivillion

Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ Hp- 240 █ Ability- Shield Dust
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Raises defense by one stage
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Infestation - 20 || Traps Opponent, Damaging Them For 4-5 Turns
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Astrid is faster
                                                Astrid used Diamond Storm | Vivillion Fainted

╠══════════════════

Diamond Storm - 1oo, 1/2 chance of raising user's Defense

x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:06 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 12/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 18/18 - oo/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 18/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o2/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1o9/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 37/15
                                                Moving on :: o1/o3

The battle ended swiftly, with barely even a moment for Viola's Pokemon to return fire. Astrid's move was strong, especially against bug-type Pokemon, but Avikna highly doubted other gyms would be so easy. Viola in the meantime was stunned beyond belief. She couldn't even move a muscle to lift her camera up and snap a shot the entire short battle. She hadn't expected such a move from a Dratini of all Pokemon. Whatever the case, once the woman regained her composer all she could do was cross the gym and offer the rewards she was meant to give out to those who bested her. "That is certainly some Pokemon." She smiled towards Avikna, giving a look as though she wanted to take just a few more pictures. Accepting her spoils, the red-head refrained from rolling her eyes at how silly it was. "Well, You have to admit you don't see a Dratini packing a powerful move like that everyday... and those colours are so... unique, as are your Skrelps and..." Stopping a moment the gym leader leaned forward, inching her camera up closer to her face. "this... Pokemon?" The end of that sounded like a question, to which Avikna stepped in front of the camera's lens.
                                                "Thank you for the battle, but I should be going now." Avikna stated, turned with her back facing Viola. The woman couldn't resist snapping just one more picture, getting a back shot of Avikna and her odd assortment of Pokemon.
                                                "This one will really draw up some interest.~" She chuckled, stepping away to go develop the film as well as heal up her companions.

___________________________________
                                                Avikna was rewarded the Bug Badge
                                                As well as Tm: 83 Infestation
                                                Also +14 exp to Astrid

╠══════════════════

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 13 || Hp.26o/26o || Ability :: Marvel Scale

Tm Grass Knot || Tm Overheat || Tm Infestation

x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:31 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 13/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o1/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 19/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o3/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 11o/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 38/15
                                                Moving on :: o2/o3

With no reason to heal, Avikna directed her team out of Santalune City. She of course got a bit turned around, having never been in the city before, and not to sure which direction was meant to go. Thankfully some helpful people directed her towards the northern route leading to Lumiose City, specifically the southern end. Feeling rather sick to her stomach upon learning that it was a particularly large city. She was unsure of why she was feeling sick, but Mave was. 'I see your dislike of large cities still holds firm.' The wolf snickered as they made their way along the route.
                                                "Is that why I feel like I want to punch something a puke at the same time?" She replied. Mave snickered, confirming her suspicion. "Can't I just fly on your back and skip the whole experience?" Avikna asked. Mave couldn't hide that she had wings after all.
                                                'Don't you feel the pain in your shoulder blades? Sorry dear, my wings are out of commission for the time being. We're hoofing it.' It was the truth after all. She wasn't exactly treated like a delicate vase by those 'Team Flare' people. Avikna of course was rather confused by Mave's words. What did her shoulder blades have to do with her not being able to fly? Mave glanced away, huffing deeply under her breath as she closed her eyes. 'I feel like I finally get this drilled into your head and you have to go and forget.' Glancing up the wolf stared up at Avikna. 'Any pain you feel, I feel. Any pain I feel, you feel. We're connected, like... telepathically, no more than that, we are almost quite literally one in the same being.' Avikna's look of curiosity turned into a look of disdain.
                                                "Are you serious? That sounds like a bunch of bul-"
                                                'I'm more than serious.' There was only one way the wolf knew Avikna was going to at least start to believe her. Choosing a nearby tapestry, the wolf dashed forward, ramming herself head first into the brush. Avikna stopped dead, holding up her hands to her head, letting out a shout of pain as she felt not only her head throbbing, but the twigs of the bush scrapping her skin. Looking up at Mave as the wolf recovered, shaking her main of the stray leaves that had fallen into her white fur she gave Avikna a serious look. 'Now do you believe me?'
                                                "Oh... okay, yea I believe you... One whole being and whatever. Just don't do that again! My head hurts already as it is." Drawing in a sharp breath she could swear she was feeling a bruise forming on her forehead.

╠══════════════════

x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Bastien~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : A bit embarrassed…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Completely innocent, completely innocent, completely innocent…'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 1/3
Wild Pokemon: 8/5
NPC Trainer: 18/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 18/30
Heart Scale: 1/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa gave a small smile, feeling quite a bit relieved when Bastien said that he wouldn’t mind holding hands if she didn’t either. Nonetheless, she gladly took hold of his outstretched hand, reminding herself that this was completely innocent as her delicate fingers wrapped around his hand, her palm gently resting against his. Completely innocent, this was just a safety procedure to just make sure they’d still be with each other by the time they got to Santalune, just in case on the off chance that they ended up getting separated again. Chrysa repeated the phrase over and over again in her head like a mantra, chuckling as Bass looked over her chair, saying that he probably trusted her before confirming that it was a certain definite maybe on the trusting thing. She grinned and rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out playfully at him. ” Nice to know that ya have such great faith in my abilities~” she said jokingly with a laugh, moving along with him as they got going on the path leading into Santalune. Sure enough, she proved to have great control over operating her wheelchair with only one hand, and Bastien really did have nothing to worry about. A cheeky grin crossed her face as she flashed him a look that said ‘Told ya so’ as they pressed on ahead. She felt her face flush a rosy pink as Bastien said that she had no need to worry and that he was right there, her blush deepening as she felt his hand grip tighter onto hers. Completely innocent, completely innocent, completely innocent… she repeated those two words over and over in her head, trying to take her mind off of the fact that the two of them were about to walk into a large city. She wondered if they might be mistaken as boyfriend and girlfriend or something, and the thought made her face heat up even more. She and Bastien had just met not that long ago, they were just friends as of this point in time, this whole hand holding deal was ABSOLUTELY innocent in every way possible.
However, it seemed that not everyone in their midst shared the same thoughts, Chrysa could’ve sworn that she’d seen Regina looking back at them over her shoulder, a sly grin on her face as she waggled her eyebrows at them. The redhead shot a glare at the Mega Lopunny as a reminder that this was totally not what it appeared to be, and to get her mind out of the gutter. She directed her attention back to Bastien as he mentioned having to go to the Pokemon Center really quick when they got there, and that it should be right where they were heading in the city. ” Can do~” she hummed back with a nod and smile, wondering if his Pokemon had gotten really hurt during training or something. She remembered he had briefly mentioned some other trainer named ‘York’ or something along those lines, and wondered who this trainer was and what his relationship with Bastien was. Maybe they were friends? Rivals? Really good acquaintances? She wasn’t entirely certain, but somehow she felt that it would be best to restrain her curiosity for now.
Soon enough, the lush greenery of the forest gave way to beautifully paved stone walkways and wrought iron fences as they passed over the border between Santalune Forest and Santalune City. The walled city was just as beautiful as she had hoped it would be, with rose bushes lining the inside of the cobblestone walls and terrace-styled buildings that gave the city a rather homey feel. There was even a gorgeously carved stone fountain in the town’s main square of a Roselia, water pouring out from within the roses on its arms into the basin that was intricately carved to look like a rose as well. Chrysa couldn’t help but admire it with wide, delighted eyes, as much as she loved anything metallic and ticking, she had to admit that the stonework around here was just absolutely fantastic! Whoever had built these walls, the streets, and the statue really had a good eye for detail! Amaterasu yipped happily as she inhaled deeply, enjoying the aroma of the roses that pervaded the atmosphere of the town, while Ryouichi was eagerly eyeing the fountain in the center of town. ” There’ll be plenty of opportunities to explore the city, guys~ Just be patient~” Chrysa chuckled as she noticed her Pokemon getting anxious at the scenic display of the place. Celeste gave a light laugh, remembering how she used to be the same way as Ammy and Ryou when she had been a young Eevee. Whenever an opportunity to explore presented itself, she would gladly go around poking her nose in every nook and cranny to get a good feel for the area as a whole.
” Quite a nice place this is~” Regina commented with a smile, quite enjoying the welcoming atmosphere of the city as they proceeded further in. Chrysa noticed some passersby were looking towards her and Bastien, and immediately felt her face heat up again upon realizing that they were surely noticing that they were holding hands. Trying not to mind it too much, Chrysa looked towards Bastien and gave him a small smile. ” Thanks, by the way, for… y’know… accepting my request back there, absurd as it was…” she said gratefully in a quiet voice, but loud enough for him to at least be able to hear her. She normally wouldn’t have asked someone to hold her hand unless she really knew them well enough, but after the whole experience with her and Bastien getting separated and lost, she guessed that it had been a fair reason to make an exception. And they were friends, so it was fine for the most part, right? Gazing around the vicinity, her eyes lit up as she spotted the familiar red roof of the Pokemon Center. ” Yup, Pokemon Center’s right over there, just like ya said~” she commented with a smile, nodding her head in the direction of the building, ” Let’s go get your Pokemon healed up~” She was more than happy to accompany him to the Pokemon Center either way, anything to take her mind off of the burning stares of the people who were paying uncomfortably close attention to the two trainers and their entourage of Pokemon. 】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 11 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 16 │ 320/320 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│3/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │15/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │4/15 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:48 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image xUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Naturally Santalune was beautiful, but nothing would ever compare to Lumiose for Bastien. He was a city slicker through and through. Sawa folded his arms, not interested in the scenery at all. Bita and Chatta were hurt, so they'd have to wait for healing if they wanted to look around... Suite would probably get lost and wander off, so she was out of the question. He remembered that the Jigglypuff had to be locked inside sometimes so that she wouldn't get lost forever. It made Bastien wonder just why the heck his mother told him to bring Suite along... Shaking his head, Bastien heard Chrysa thank him for accepting her request to hold hands. "Hm? Oh, that's alright!" He looked around at the various people staring in their direction; whatever their reasons, it was quite embarrassing. Turning to Chrysa, Bastien smiled quite normally... His face, however, was beet red. "Don't get me wrong, I-I don't mind holding your hand at all, but I think I'm gonna freak out if someone else looks our way." Just barely, the corners of Bastien's smile began to quiver with nervousness. A bead of sweat also formed on his face as he glanced over towards another couple that was walking by; they looked at Chrysa and Bastien and giggled before bunching closer together. Sheesh...

"O-okay! Door opening! Yup, gonna need two hands for this! Mhm, two hands! A-ahahah!" No longer able to act natural, Bastien very gently slipped his hand away from Chrysa's, taking a few deep breaths and stretching his legs. His nervous laughter was somewhat of a signature reaction to embarrassing situations, and Chrysa would probably hear much more of it in the future. Now, though, all Bastien cared about was getting inside the Center and getting away from all those nosy people. If the streets had been empty, Bastien would've held Chrysa's hand all day, but... There was something about being watched that made him so uncomfortable. Walking into the Pokemon Center, Bastien looked around quietly. This was much better; the only people inside were a few solo trainers and the Nurse behind the counter. "Phew...! Sorry, Chrysa... I totally lost my cool, hehe." Scratching his head, Bastien walked up to the counter and nodded to the Nurse. "Excusez-moi, could you please heal my Pokemon?" Recalling Sawa back to his ball for the time being, Bastien placed his four Pokeballs on the counter with a smile.

"It'll be just a second," the Nurse said cheerily before turning and placing Bastien's Pokemon in that strange machine just behind her. With that, Bastien was free to look around and relax a bit in the safety of the Center. He walked over and sat down in one of the waiting areas, grabbing a magazine to pass a little time. The television in that corner of the room was playing some sort of news broadcast, although it didn't look or sound very important.

"In other news, there has been a sharp increase in couples spotted around Kalos recently. Is love in the air? Find out in just a bit when we return with our Love Analyst, Doctor Hyle Heartthrob--"

"Oh, gimme a break..." Bastien muttered, flipping through the magazine before shrugging and putting it back down. "Hey, Chrysa, what kind of TV shows did you have back in Hoenn?" Deciding that it'd be best to pass the time with a little idle conversation, Bastien opted to try and learn more about what his companion's life was like back in her home region. "I mean, if you even watched TV that much... If the stations are the same as over here, I'd understand if you didn't. The only thing good on is the Battle Network, and that's if decent trainers are battling!" Tilting his head towards the television currently broadcasting some commercials for junk food and car insurance, Bastien looked a little disappointed.

"Excusez-moi, monsieur? Your Pokemon are fully healed!"

That took less time than Bastien expected! Standing up, the young man went and retrieved his Pokemon, placing them all back in his bag where they belonged. "Merci beaucoup!" Bowing respectfully to the Nurse, Bastien then turned and chuckled quietly. "Alright, that's that. Are you planning on heading over to the Gym now?" He was curious as to what Chrysa's plans were. Surely she wasn't just going to stick around with him forever... They were friends, but Bastien wanted to know what she wanted to do next. It was only fair, after all; she'd accompanied him to the Center, and so it was his turn to tag along with her.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: --- || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Should we just continue on to the Gym? || counters :: 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 9/10 Heartscale --- 6/5 Wild Battle --- 4/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 120/120 HP | 12/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 120/120 HP | 7/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 5/140 HP | 12/17 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid | 10/120 HP | 5/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Feeling much better~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' I don’t know… what do I want to do next…?'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 2/3
Wild Pokemon: 9/5
NPC Trainer: 19/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 19/30
Heart Scale: 2/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 A small smile lit Chrysa’s face as Bastien said that it was alright in response to her grateful statement about accepting her request to hold hands. Truth be told, holding hands with him was actually rather… nice, it was something that she felt she could get used to. The only problem was that people were looking their way now, and Chrysa couldn’t help but feel her face start to heat up out of sheer embarrassment. She tried to not pay them any mind in hopes that they would just go about their merry way, directing her gaze towards Bastien as he looked towards her. The wide smile on his face almost seemed to contradict the Tamato red blush that colored it, as if he was trying his absolute damnedest to act natural in the face of their situation. He said that he didn’t mind holding her hand at all, but he believed that he was going to freak out big time if someone else looked their way. She could sense the nervousness in his voice as he spoke, the poor guy was just barely holding it together as the corners of his lips started quivering. Another couple walked past them as Chrysa glanced back onto the path in front of them, and she felt her blush deepen when she saw them look her and Bastien’s way and giggle before pressing closer to each other. She had to keep reminding herself that this was completely and totally innocent, even though most of the others around them clearly didn’t see the gesture the same way. Attempting to distract herself from the onlookers, Chrysa pointed out the Pokemon Center and the two of them made their way over towards it. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to get out of public view, the fact that she could feel the stares of people around them paying uncomfortably close attention to them was making her more and more anxious.
As they approached the door, Bastien finally lost the ability to act natural as he laughed nervously, saying that he needed two hands to open the door as he let go. Chrysa let her hand slide from his, albeit reluctantly, but the embarrassment of the situation was already overwhelming enough as Bastien took deep breaths and stretched to recollect himself. Still, she couldn’t help but find his reaction to embarrassing situations both amusing and endearing, and she gladly wheeled herself with him into the Pokemon Center. Upon entering, she took a deep breath to relax herself and clear the blush from her face now that they weren’t being watched by dozens of prying eyes. Sheesh, why couldn’t people just keep to their own business sometimes? If the streets had been empty, she would’ve been content with holding Bastien’s hand all day, but out in public where everyone could see? No thanks, there was just something very unsettling and creepy about having so many people staring at them… Thankfully the Center proved to be much quieter than the outside, with a few trainers here and there and Nurse Joy behind the counter, ready to accept any Pokemon that needed healing. She gave a small smile as Bastien apologized, saying that he had totally lost his cool for a moment back there. ” It’s okay, I probably would’ve been freaking out too if we’d been out there for another minute,” she admitted, reaching a hand up and lightly playing with her deep red ponytail, ” If I ask for us to hold hands again in the near future, I’ll make sure that it’s just us first and foremost next time~”
While Bastien was giving Nurse Joy his Pokemon for healing, Chrysa decided to return Celeste to her ball to give her some time to rest. They had been walking around quite a bit back in that forest, and the Sylveon was looking a bit tired. ” Ya wanna go back in your balls as well, guys?” she asked, glancing around at the rest of her Pokemon.
” No thanks~ I wanna be able to explore once we head back out!” Amaterasu yipped happily, shaking her head as she wagged her tail and pressed a bit closer to Chrysa. Ryouichi simply shook his head, figuring that if they were maybe going to do some training afterwards, he’d want to get in on some of the action. Regina shook her head as well, not quite ready to go into her new ball after meeting her new trainer for the first time. ” Thanks for the offer, but no thanks~ I rather like enjoying the fresh air, and I for one have excellent energy~ It’ll take me quite some time before I even remotely start getting worn out,” the Mega Lopunny said in a bit of a boastful tone, chuckling softly as Ryouichi rolled his eyes in response. Chrysa smiled and nodded, ” Suit yourselves then~ Just let me know whenever ya need a rest~” she said, not wanting to pressure them too much to go back into their Pokeballs when they didn’t want to. In the meantime, she and her Pokemon followed Bastien over to one of the waiting rooms, figuring that they could relax and take a break for a bit while they waited on his Pokemon. Chrysa carefully parked her wheelchair against the wall beside Bastien’s seat, while Regina happily took her own seat on the other side, grabbing one of the magazines on the table nearby and opening it up. The redhead decided now was as good a time as any to update the journal she had recently started back while on the ship, twirling the pencil a bit in one hand before she started writing. She occasionally glanced up towards the television in the corner of the room, which seemed to be playing some sort of news broadcast. Upon the mention of a sharp increase in couples around the Kalos region, Chrysa’s face flushed slightly as she redirected her attention back to the journal she was writing in as she heard Bastien mutter a complaint about the TV program.
Once she was finished, she immediately flipped the journal closed as Bastien spoke up, tucking it away quickly before turning her attention towards him. He asked her what sort of TV shows she watched back in Hoenn, that was if she had even watched TV then and that he would understand if she didn’t. He said that the only thing good on TV was the Battle Network, and that was if decent trainers were competing. She grinned a bit at that, remembering how he had said earlier how much he enjoyed watching the competitive battles on the Battle Network channel. ” I used to watch TV quite a bit when I was younger, actually,” she responded with a small smile, ” Hoenn has its own competitive battle channel as well, I used to watch it so I could see all of the different Pokemon used in such competitions and see all of the different moves and techniques they would use~ It was one of the only things I would actually watch when I had been in the hospital for a few months years ago, I’m pretty sure I would’ve gone stir crazy from boredom if it wasn’t for that~” Shifting a bit in her chair, Chrysa gently stroked Amaterasu’s soft orange fur as she continued. ” Grandmama would often watch the Contest Spectaculars on TV when she had nothing else to do during the day. I personally wasn’t all that interested in them, but I loved sitting in her lap and watching them with her. She certainly made it more enjoyable as well when she would add her own commentary on top of the shows~” Glancing over towards the TV again, the news broadcast had been replaced by commercials, and Bastien seemed rather disappointed. She chuckled softly to herself, looking over as the nurse called Bass over to retrieve his Pokemon.
Chrysa wheeled her way over with him, Regina set down the magazine she’d been reading back where it belonged as she joined them. She waited as Bastien was handed his Pokemon back by the nurse, thanking her before turning to the redhead. With his Pokemon well taken care of and healed up, he was curious as to what she was going to do, if she was planning on heading over to the Gym. ” Ah, well, I suppose I could,” she said with a thoughtful look on her face, ” I was thinking of taking some time to train up Ammy and Ryou a little before we start moving on to the tougher areas, but... maybe I’ll do the Gym, I think my team is ready for the most part…” Chrysa wasn’t entirely sure of what she wanted to do, but she didn’t want to leave Bastien behind no matter what she was planning to do next. ” What about ya? What are ya thinking of doing next, Bass?” she asked, even though she felt that she already knew the answer. He had said that he was going to do some training before taking on Viola himself, and she was sure that was what he was going to do. But she figured she would check first to make sure, it was what a good friend would do after all!
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 11 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 16 │ 320/320 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│4/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 7 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │1/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │5/15 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 am
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image xUser Image

For some reason, Chrysa mentioned the possibility of them holding hands again. She said she'd make sure that it was just them, though... Gulping, Bastien smiled at her as she played with her hair. "Yeah, that sounds good!" It was probably a good idea not to get too excited; laughing softly, he noted that Chrysa was writing something before he looked away, not wanting to seem too nosy. She mentioned that she watched TV a lot when she was younger, and that Hoenn even had its own form of Battle Network. When the hospital was mentioned, Bastien couldn't help but get a little worried, but that soon disappeared from his expression as Chrysa went on. Her grandmother seemed like a nice woman, if the redhead's story was anything to go by. "Grandparents sure are nice, huh?" Remembering his own grandmother fondly, Bastien's eyes got softer for just a moment. His grandparents and father were gone now, though, and the only family he had was his mother and perhaps a few relatives in Kanto... Which was better than nothing, for sure; Bastien didn't like to feel sorry for himself, but he couldn't help but wonder what it'd be like if they were still around.

Not wanting to think about that anymore, Bastien smiled peppily before sorting through his bag a little. Chrysa mentioned training her starters a little more, but then also stated that she felt like her team was ready for the Gym. "If you go for the Gym, I'll be cheerin' for ya! Just... You know... Outside, cuz I don't think they allow spectators. D-do they? If so, I'd be super stoked to watch." He'd always assumed that a trainer had to enter alone if they were going to challenge a Gym Leader. "In any case, before I challenge Viola, I wanna see if I can catch a couple more Pokemon. There's power in numbers, after all." He did a little fist pump, holding his hand close to his chest. "Bita is learning to trust me, I think. I wanna make a little more progress on that. He scared me a little back when I fought York..."

Oh! Realizing that he hadn't told Chrysa who York was, Bastien crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side thoughtfully. "Hmm, York is... He's an old classmate. If you're my friendly rival, then HE'S my worst enemy. I had no idea that he was into Pokemon, but... We ran into each other in the forest. He's quick to lose his cool and'll probably make fun of both of us, so I think it's best if we avoid him." A tiny smile appeared on Bastien's face; he crouched a little, pointing up two fingers above his head and wiggling them around ever so slightly. "You'll know him if you see him. Super pale skin, and spiky white hair that looks like he just woke up from sleeping upside-down." Hopefully York wouldn't be a problem, but there was no telling. He'd always been quite spontaneous. "I betcha either of us could take him, but I don't want him to go running his mouth. I don't think I could ever forgive him if he tried to hurt you."

...Wait a minute, that sounded wrong. "A-ah, what I meant was, um..." Stepping back, Bastien held his hands up. He really had to be careful with what he said, lest Chrysa get the wrong idea... But what exactly was the wrong idea? Even Bastien wasn't sure. "Anyway! I'll be heading to the outskirts of the city to see what kind of Pokemon I can find." He nodded nervously, desperately wanting to change the subject... Even if he'd been the one to bring it up.

out of ball :: --- || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 10/10 Heartscale --- 7/5 Wild Battle --- 5/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 120/120 HP | 13/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 120/120 HP | 8/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 140/140 HP | 14/17 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid | 120/120 HP | 6/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Feeling much better~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Alright, guess it’s time to hit up the Gym!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 10/5
NPC Trainer: 20/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 20/30

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa gave a small smile, a bit nervous as she played with her hair when she mentioned the possibility of the two of them holding hands again, and how she’d make sure it was just them next time. She hoped Bastien wouldn’t be too creeped out or anything by it, but he seemed to be fine with it as he said that sounded good. Giving a soft chuckle in return, she nodded with a grin before turning her attention towards her journal, deciding that now was as good a time as any to update it on what had happened so far in her adventures. She was sure that Bastien wouldn’t be nosy and try to peek while she was writing, though he seemed to be preoccupied enough with reading his magazine and watching TV, moreso the former than the latter since there was some sort of news broadcast on. As she finished updating her journal and put it away, the subject of conversation changed to television as Bastien asked what sort of TV programs she watched in Hoenn. Chrysa was glad to answer, saying that she used to watch TV quite a bit when she’d been younger, especially the competitive battle channel that was Hoenn’s own version of the Battle Network here. Still, she couldn’t help but grimace slightly when she mentioned the hospital, remembering the reason she had wound up there in the first place, and the moment she heard the news that she would never walk again had probably been one of the worst moments in her life. It was just a… very long period of uncertainty, she didn’t know what she was going to do with her life after the incident. Chrysa didn’t want to dwell on it too much though, and went on to discuss better things as she mentioned her grandma watching the Contest Spectaculars on TV as well. The redhead didn’t see the appeal in contests, though she was sure that the competitors were passionate about putting on a performance that would surely outdo the rest. Still, watching the Contest Spectaculars with grandma was always an enjoyable time for the both of them. ” Yeah, they are~” she agreed with a warm smile and a nod as Bastien said that grandparents sure were nice. She wondered if maybe he had grandparents of his own, or if they had already passed on. She had never gotten to know her grandfather, Grandmama had told her that he had died of cancer years before Chrysa had been born, but she had said that he would’ve loved her just as much as she did if he’d still been around.
She noticed the softness of Bastien’s eyes, and gave him a small smile. ” Maybe someday ya can come and visit Mossdeep with me,” she suggested with a soft chuckle, ” I’m sure Grandmama would have a welcoming smile and a big plate of cookies waiting for ya as soon as ya walked through the door~” There was a reason why Irene was fairly well-known as the ‘Den Mother of Mossdeep’, she was willing to welcome guests in her home with as much hospitality as possible, and was always looking out for the community as a whole. She watched as Bastien gave a peppy smile and rummaged through his bag a little, saying that she was thinking of training up Amaterasu and Ryouichi so that they would be prepared for when they started moving on to the tougher areas in response to his question of what she was planning to do next. She grinned as he said that if she went to the Gym, he’d be cheering for her from the outside because he didn’t think that Gyms allowed for spectators. ” Maybe they do, maybe they don’t, I’m not exactly sure…” Chrysa answered with a shrug, not sure of how to answer, though she smiled brightly as he mentioned that he would be stoked to watch her battle, ” Thanks though, glad to know that you’ll be supporting me~ I’ll be doing the same for ya when it comes time for ya to take a crack at Viola~” Knowing that she had Bastien’s support on her side made her feel quite a bit more confident about taking on the Gym, she knew that she could surely pull off a win if she put her faith in her Pokemon’s abilities. She nodded as Bastien said that he wanted to catch a few more Pokemon before he challenged Viola, as there was power in numbers as he did a little fist pump.
Chrysa smiled warmly as Bastien mentioned that he believed Bita was starting to trust him a little more, and that he wanted to make a little more progress on that. ” Really? Well that’s good to hear~” she said cheerfully with a nod, listening further as he mentioned that the Chespin scared him back when they had battled York. Ah, there was that ‘York’ character again, Chrysa was inclined to ask him about who the guy was, though Bastien already provided an answer as he crossed his arms and tilted his head thoughtfully. She listened with quiet intent as he explained that York was an old classmate of his, and that if she was his friendly rival, then York was his worst enemy. He said that he hadn’t known York had gotten into Pokemon until he had a run-in with the guy back in the forest, explaining that York was quick to lose his cool and would probably make fun of both of them. ” Well, doesn’t he sound absolutely delightful,” Chrysa said with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice, giving Bastien a wide grin, ” If he tries to poke fun at us, I hope he’ll be ready to be pelted with various kinds of heavy objects! But yeah, it would probably be for the best for both our sakes if we avoid him at any cost.” She watched as Bastien crouched a bit and held two fingers up above his head and wiggled them. He said that York wouldn’t be too hard to miss and that she’d surely know him if she saw him, the guy was easily identifiable by his super pale skin and spiky white hair that looked like he’d been sleeping upside down. ” Alright, so be on the lookout for a guy with skin so pale he’d make a vampire green with envy and a serious case of bed-head, gotcha~” she said with a toothy grin and a nod. Bastien said that he was sure that either of them were capable of taking York if he tried to cause problems, but he didn’t want the guy to go running his mouth and that he didn’t think he could forgive York if he hurt her. Bastien seemed to realize what he was saying, taking a step back and holding his hands up as he tried to say something else.
She simply smiled warmly and gave a soft chuckle, she was sure that she could handle York without too much hassle if she ran into him, but it was nice to know that Bastien would watch her back as well. Deciding to change the subject, she nodded as he said that he would be heading to the city outskirts to train while she took on the Gym. ” Alright, sounds like a plan~” she said with a smile and a nod, ” Best of luck to ya on your training, Bass~ I’ll give ya a call when I’ve finished my battle with Viola, alright?” Turning her chair around, she motioned towards the door of the Pokemon Center with a hand and smiled to him. ” Let’s get going then, shall we?” she suggested lightly with a nod. It was about time that they started getting down to business, Bastien would head to the outskirts to train up, in the meantime, Chrysa had a date with destiny. And her name was Viola.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 11 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 16 │ 320/320 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 7 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │2/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │6/15 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11
Forgot to mention this before, but I just love York's character~ x3 I love how he's such a jerk and the kind of guy that everyone loves to hate, but at the same time he wasn't always like that, it's absolutely fantastic~

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:51 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

When Chrysa mentioned that Bastien might be able to go to Hoenn and visit her grandmother, the young man got a little excited. "Can't exactly turn down cookies," he said cheerily, flashing a big grin. "And thanks. I'll be right behind ya, so don't even think about slowing down!" Even if Chrysa was going to battle Viola first, Bastien wasn't too discouraged. Two more Pokemon would be plenty; with a full team, there was no way he'd lose to her. That badge was as good as his already! "Good luck, Chrysa. I'll listen out for your call!" Nodding, Bastien walked out of the Center with his companion just before breaking into a run, eager to see what kind of Pokemon he'd run into just outside of the city. "Lumiose is north of here, and east is... Hmm. Let's find out!" The streets seemed to be clearing out a little, with less intrusive eyes watching him... Or perhaps that was just because he wasn't walking with Chrysa anymore. No matter the reason, Bastien found himself at the start of Route 22.

"Okay, where to look... I could use a Fire-type." Walking around a little, the young man noticed something on the ground just up ahead... In fact, it looked quite familiar. "Isn't that the same as what Suite was holding...?" He approached it cautiously--

SURPRISE! A Wild Psyduck attacks!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 6
HP 120/120
Water Sport, Tail Whip, Scratch

TURN 1
"Wha-!?" Jumping back, Bastien barely avoided getting clawed at by the wild Pokemon. "Phew... A-are you protecting that thing, or something?" He glared at the Psyduck cautiously, watching as it picked up the shiny-looking scale. "Just what is that, anyway?" Keeping calm, Bastien tossed out Chatta. The Psyduck held its scale close, glaring at the two of them... "Chatta, tackle that duck!" The Scatterbug did as instructed, jumping and ramming into the Psyduck. Almost immediately, though, the duck retailiated with a quick scratch. It pushed Chatta back, damaging him a little, but not too bad.

Chatta used Tackle! Psyduck took 50 damage! (70/120 remaining)
Psyduck used Scratch! Chatta took 40 damage! (80/120 remaining)

TURN 2
"Fwaaah, Chatta, tackle him again! He's gonna scratch you!" Chatta nodded and scrunched up for another tackle. Again, the two Pokemon exchanged blows.

Chatta used Tackle! Psyduck took 50 damage! (20/120 remaining)
Psyduck used Scratch! Chatta took 40 damage! (40/120 remaining)

TURN 3
This was getting dicey. "Stand back, Chatta!" Tossing out an empty Pokeball, Bastien attempted to catch Psyduck before it could hit his Scatterbug again. The duck was sucked inside, causing the Pokeball to wobble around a little before... Click!

Success! The Wild Psyduck was caught!
Chatta gained 5 exp!

BATTLE END

"Alright, Chatta, let's heal you up a little. We've got one more slot to fill before we can head back to Viola!" Eyes darting over to where the Psyduck was, Bastien realized that it had left behind the shiny scale. He picked it up and stored it in his bag, just in case he might need it...

x1 Heartscale obtained!

out of ball :: Chatta || company :: --- || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 1/10 Heartscale --- 3/5 Wild Battle --- 6/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar
x1 Heartscale

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 120/120 HP | 14/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 120/120 HP | 9/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 140/140 HP | 16/17 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid | 120/120 HP | 12/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Psyduck | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm | 120/120 HP | 0/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Hehe, thank you! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:08 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 14/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o2/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 2o/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o4/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 111/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 39/15
                                                Moving on :: o3/o3
                                                OoB :: User Image(Mave)

'It's more then that.' Mave continued as she joined Aviikna back at the red-head's side.
                                                "More then a sore forehead?" She growled.
                                                'Yes, much more. If I'm ever to faint you will too.' Avikna glanced down at Mave, thinking over this. The wolf didn't look as though it was trying to pull her leg, or her own leg for that matter. She was serious, and this worried Avikna. 'Do you understand?' The wolf added, rather annoyed at Avikna's lack of answering.
                                                "Yea... But..." The red-head hesitated. "How? How could this of happened and why did it happen?" Mave arched a brow, glancing away.
                                                'As a Mareve I was blind, and the only way to gain sight was to show you my eyes. A sign of trust that bonds my species to humans. All Marveretta had to do it when they were Marve, so that's why.' Avikna's eyes narrowed now.
                                                "So you used me?" A sharp glare was her answer.
                                                'No, I did not use you! If I'd of used you I would have left before our bond got strong enough to give you headaches when I was to far away.' Holding up a hand , Avikna waved it apologetically.
                                                "Alright, alright... you don't need to get so hot and bothered. I get it, so... it was more then just to get sight... " Avikna missed the point entirely. At the same time, Mave didn't really have a point to press, so the conversation faded. It was on her mind as well, as to why she'd connect with Avikna so quickly after meeting the human... sure she'd been told that she would mold with the human she was being sent to easily, but that didn't mean a connection was going to happen so quickly. Why had she allowed it? Was their fate to be together that strong?

Turning to face Mave as they came close to the city gates, Avikna looked down at Mave with a furrowed brow. but said nothing. Turning she returned Astrid and Zelda to their Pokeballs, finding being followed by two obviously special coloured Pokemon wasn't the brightest of ideas in the big city. At least Celsius looked like a sword, so he was more or less a weapon or a prop rather then a Honedge with a black blade.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:35 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image

"Y'know, I wonder just how many kinds of Pokemon are out there... I really think we could use a Fire-type," Bastien said as he healed up Chatta. Looking around, it was clear that there were quite a few spots to find wild Pokemon in the area. It couldn't have been that hard! "Oh, that reminds me." Recalling Chatta, Bastien brought out his newest Pokemon... Psyduck. It hopped out, looking around curiously before turning and seeing its new green-haired master. "Hmm... You look surprisingly mild-mannered. That's good!" There were enough hotheads on his team already with Sawa, Suite, and Bita. Chatta and this Psyduck seemed much more obedient... Rubbing his chin as the duck bowed respectfully, Bastien nodded. "You can be... Bao. Hehe!" He bowed back to the Psyduck, chuckling as his new friend Bao leaned forward once again. And then again... and again... It seemed that Bao really liked bowing. Bastien bowed back every time; it was common courtesy, after all! "Erm, Bao? I think that's enough bowing...!" A few people passed them by, watching them with dumbfounded looks as the two took turns bowing their heads to each other.

...Finally, though, Bao seemed to get bored of bowing. He waddled up closer to Bastien, trying to reach for his bag. "Oh, you want your shiny thing, don't you?" That was fair, he thought. It was Bao's in the first place, after all... Though Bastien couldn't help but wonder just where he'd gotten it in the first place. Taking it out, the young man placed it in Bao's webbed hands. "Alright, it's all yours!" Nodding happily, Bao took the scale and fiddled with it a little.

Bao suddenly remembered something...
Bao learned Zen Headbutt!
x1 Heartscale was used.

A flash of inspiration suddenly came to Bao, and he made a little quacking grunt before running a tad bit ahead of Bastien. Curious as to what the duck was doing, Bastien watched Bao... And then cringed as he smashed his head right into a tree. The force of Bao's headbutt made the entire tree shake, leaves falling and scattering in the wind as the sound of the impact echoed throughout the area. "W-what the heck was that about!?" Needless to say, Bastien was concerned. His worry faded, however, when Bao turned back around and waddled up, giving his trainer a big thumbs-up... He didn't seem to realize that he now had a huge welt in the middle of his noggin.

"O-okay, let's... Avoid doing that again until we find someone to battle, alright Bao?" Just barely managing to stifle his laughter at how silly Bao looked, Bastien continued down the route a little further.

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 26/30 Choice Scarf --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 2/10 Heartscale --- 4/5 Wild Battle --- 7/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 120/120 HP | 15/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 120/120 HP | 10/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 160/160 HP | 1/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid | 120/120 HP | 13/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm | 120/120 HP | 1/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User Image

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces