Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
South Lumiose City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 pm
"South Lumiose"
Connecting Land Routes:
Santalune City, North Lumiose City, Camphrier Town

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location specific items:

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Pokemon Appearances:

-3 rp posts are required, then roll a 14-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
1= Ralts
2= Skiddo
3= Skitty
4= Combee
5= Furfrou
6= Swirlix
7= Budew
8= Pancham
9= Flebebe
10= Gulpin
11= Roselia
12= Spritzee
13= Ledyba
14= Smeargle

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
1= 5
2= 6
3= 7
4= 8  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 15/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o3/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 21/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o5/17
                                                ╚═══════════════════════════════════════
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 112/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 4o/15
                                                Moving on :: o1/o3
                                                Ooc ::
                                                OoB :: User Image(Mave)

Stepping out into the bright sunshine that radiated down upon the Southern half of Lumiose City, Avikna felt even more sick to her stomach. After getting into the bulk of the city, she had to sit down for a bit. Mave was rather concerned at this point, as being in a large city multiple times with Avikna never lead the woman to look so sick. Sitting down beside her, she watched as the red-head leaned forward on the table she'd found herself sitting beside. Not long after a man dressed in a waiter outfit slipped out of the building with a tray and a menu. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle" He greeted, not even phased by the giant winged beast sitting beside Avikna. "Pray, are you alright?" He asked, leaning forward a bit as he laid the menu down upon the table. "Would you like some water, mademoiselle?" Avikna nodded, glancing up towards the man, with a sickly look on her face. "Right away, mademoiselle. Look through the menu if you'd like, I shall return toot-sweet." Vanishing back into the cafe, Avikna glanced down at the menu he'd left behind. Did she even had move to pay for this?

"There you are, darling." Came a voice from behind Avikna. A young male with black hair, and black eyes sat down across from Avikna. Mave gave off a growl, very aware to who this human was. "Bonjour, Mave." He added with a grin.
                                                'Avikna, let's leave.' Mave spoke, raising a paw up to Avikna's shoulder. Glancing down, the red-head gave Mave a confused look.
                                                "Who is he?" She asked. The man heard that, leaned forward, with a odd look on his face.
                                                "Who am I? Why, Avi, I'm hurt. Don't joke about such things." Avikna looked back up, her confused expression still on her face.
                                                "Joke about what? I don't know you, really." His expression turned mortified for a moment before leaning forward with a more serious look on his face.
                                                "Seriously, do not joke with me. Avi. You know damn well who I am." Avikna's own expression turned sour then, leaning forward, and slamming her hand to the table.
                                                "I'm being serious! If I do know you, I don't know. I lost my memories. Small bits of my life are gone, and I'd thank you to shut the hell up and tell me who you are before I call for the cops." Leaning back, the male let out a breath, rather shocked by this information.
                                                "So that's why we lost track of you...." The male muttered quietly to himself. "I'm Hojo, a friend."
                                                'Liar.' Mave growled, though it mearly came out as a growl to the male. 'He's apart of Team Rocket, don't trust him. I was able to read into your memories back when you had them and he's nothing but trouble. He works directly for your father at that, the head of his branch in Team Rocket.'

Suddenly Avikna felt... more than drained. The waiter returned with a water, setting it down in front of Avikna, then turned with smile towards Hojo. "Madam, is this man bothering you? I can have him removed if you like?" Grabbing the water she downed nearly half the cup before finally lowering it down to regain her breath. Father... Team Rocket. all this new information that Mave had thus far waited until now to tell her about. Even still she didn't need the wolf telling her this guy was bad news, she felt it in her bones. The way his eyes were rested on her... it was unsettling. Standing up she stepped back some, finding Mave protectively standing at her side.
                                                "You must know a lot about who I am, but... Mave and me share this strange connection, so I bet she knows just as much, if not more." The man slipped from his chair and slowly stepped forward, fishing a cigarette from a slender case.
                                                "I know all about you, Avi. I mean we grew up together, my mom, bless her heart, raised you." Mave was contradicting this, so it had to be true. "But your father was the one who raised me, and I find him like a father more then my real one, so you see. I can't disappoint him by not bringing back his darling daughter." Suddenly, Mave grabbed a hold of Avikna, hugging the human tightly, and took flight. Her take off was rather wobbly, but eventually they got over the buildings and head along the boulevard. Not long after the sight of a Charizard chasing them appeared over shoulder. "Mave, you have to move faster!" Avikna stated, hearing the cry of the dragon-like fire-type behind them.
                                                'I can't.. my wings are to weak... I.. won't last much longer.' Down they started to fall, eventually crashing onto the ceiling of a office building.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 13 || Hp.26o/26o || Ability :: No Guard
                                                HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.
                                                Attacks || No added damage
                                                Pursuit - 4o, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
                                                Swords Dance - Raises user's attack by two stages
                                                Shadow Sneak - 4o Damage (Priority +1)
                                                Metal Sound - Lower's Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 13 || Hp.26o/26o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.
                                                Dragon Dance - Raises user’s Attack and Speed by one stage
                                                Leer - Lowers foe's defense by one stage
                                                Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
                                                Diamond Storm - 1oo, 1/2 chance of raising user's Defense

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 25 || Hp. 5oo/5oo || Ability :: Poison Touch
                                                HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.
                                                Attacks || +1o added damage
                                                Surf - 9o, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 9o; 1/1o chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 9o, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 9o damage, 1/1o chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 56 || Hp.112o/112o || Ability :: Flash Fire
                                                Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.
                                                Attacks || +4o added damage
                                                Flamethrower - 9o, 1/1o Chance of Burn
                                                Rapid Fire - 1oo 1/3 Burn
                                                Fly - 9o; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
                                                Hyper Beam - 15o Strong, but the user must recharge next turn

||||||||||||||| Off hand ||||||

________________________________

Poke'balls ∞ || Ultra Balls oo6 ||

Potions ∞ || Super Potion o11 ||
                                                Max Potion oo2 || Full Heal oo3 || Full Restore o16
                                                Max Revive oo5 || Revive oo6 || Old Gateau oo2 ||

Heart Scale x5 || Power Herb oo1 || Honey oo8
                                                Lava Cookie oo7 || Sweet Heart x14 || Dusk stone oo1
                                                Sun stone oo2 || RageCandyBar oo1 || Dragon Scale oo2
                                                Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1

Enigma Berry oo1 || Rawst berry oo6 || Nomel Berry oo4
                                                Mago Berry oo8 || Leichi Berry oo3 || Ganlon Berry oo3
                                                Sitrus Berry o24 || Oran Berry oo6

Tm Work Up x2 || Tm Snatch || Tm Volt Switch
                                                Tm Bulk up || Tm Dig || Tm Water Pulse x2
                                                Tm Giga Drain || Tm Energy Ball || Tm Dream Eater
                                                Tm Thunder || Tm Psyshock || Tm Drain Punch
                                                Tm Flash Cannon || Tm Sludge Bomb || Tm Stealth Rock
                                                Tm Grass Knot || Tm Overheat || Tm Infestation
                                                Hm o1 Cut || Hm o2 Fly || Hm o3 Surf
                                                Hm o4 Strength || Hm o5 Flash

PENDING(Because she has a lot to remember)xxxxxxx
                                                Lv. 1o Flygon ( Horoscope )
                                                Lv. 25 Lucario / Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Tm Earthquake, Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) Tm Earthquake Tm Flamethrower x1 Draco Plate,
                                                x3 Full Restores
                                                ( Achievements ) Tm Psychic, 3 Heart Scales, x1Dragon Fang,
                                                x5 Rare Candies Tm Shadow ball, Tm Dark Pulse,
                                                ( Grand Opening ) x1 Lv. 5 Tyrunt, x1 Lucarionite,
                                                ( V-day ) x1 Lucky Egg, x5 Sweet Hearts

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:44 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 15/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o3/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 21/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o5/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 112/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 4o/15
                                                Moving on :: o1/o3

Stepping out into the bright sunshine that radiated down upon the Southern half of Lumiose City, Avikna felt even more sick to her stomach. After getting into the bulk of the city, she had to sit down for a bit. Mave was rather concerned at this point, as being in a large city multiple times with Avikna never lead the woman to look so sick. Sitting down beside her, she watched as the red-head leaned forward on the table she'd found herself sitting beside. Not long after a man dressed in a waiter outfit slipped out of the building with a tray and a menu. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle" He greeted, not even phased by the giant winged beast sitting beside Avikna. "Pray, are you alright?" He asked, leaning forward a bit as he laid the menu down upon the table. "Would you like some water, mademoiselle?" Avikna nodded, glancing up towards the man, with a sickly look on her face. "Right away, mademoiselle. Look through the menu if you'd like, I shall return toot-sweet." Vanishing back into the cafe, Avikna glanced down at the menu he'd left behind. Did she even had move to pay for this?

"There you are, darling." Came a voice from behind Avikna. A young male with black hair, and black eyes sat down across from Avikna. Mave gave off a growl, very aware to who this human was. "Bonjour, Mave." He added with a grin.
                                                'Avikna, let's leave.' Mave spoke, raising a paw up to Avikna's shoulder. Glancing down, the red-head gave Mave a confused look.
                                                "Who is he?" She asked. The man heard that, leaned forward, with a odd look on his face.
                                                "Who am I? Why, Avi, I'm hurt. Don't joke about such things." Avikna looked back up, her confused expression still on her face.
                                                "Joke about what? I don't know you, really." His expression turned mortified for a moment before leaning forward with a more serious look on his face.
                                                "Seriously, do not joke with me. Avi. You know damn well who I am." Avikna's own expression turned sour then, leaning forward, and slamming her hand to the table.
                                                "I'm being serious! If I do know you, I don't know. I lost my memories. Small bits of my life are gone, and I'd thank you to shut the hell up and tell me who you are before I call for the cops." Leaning back, the male let out a breath, rather shocked by this information.
                                                "So that's why we lost track of you...." The male muttered quietly to himself. "I'm Hojo, a friend."
                                                'Liar.' Mave growled, though it mearly came out as a growl to the male. 'He's apart of Team Rocket, don't trust him. I was able to read into your memories back when you had them and he's nothing but trouble. He works directly for your father at that, the head of his branch in Team Rocket.'

Suddenly Avikna felt... more than drained. The waiter returned with a water, setting it down in front of Avikna, then turned with smile towards Hojo. "Madam, is this man bothering you? I can have him removed if you like?" Grabbing the water she downed nearly half the cup before finally lowering it down to regain her breath. Father... Team Rocket. all this new information that Mave had thus far waited until now to tell her about. Even still she didn't need the wolf telling her this guy was bad news, she felt it in her bones. The way his eyes were rested on her... it was unsettling. Standing up she stepped back some, finding Mave protectively standing at her side.
                                                "You must know a lot about who I am, but... Mave and me share this strange connection, so I bet she knows just as much, if not more." The man slipped from his chair and slowly stepped forward, fishing a cigarette from a slender case.
                                                "I know all about you, Avi. I mean we grew up together, my mom, bless her heart, raised you." Mave was contradicting this, so it had to be true. "But your father was the one who raised me, and I find him like a father more then my real one, so you see. I can't disappoint him by not bringing back his darling daughter." Suddenly, Mave grabbed a hold of Avikna, hugging the human tightly, and took flight. Her take off was rather wobbly, but eventually they got over the buildings and head along the boulevard. Not long after the sight of a Charizard chasing them appeared over shoulder. "Mave, you have to move faster!" Avikna stated, hearing the cry of the dragon-like fire-type behind them.
                                                'I can't.. my wings are to weak... I.. won't last much longer.' Down they started to fall, eventually crashing onto the ceiling of a office building.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.

HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.

HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.

x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:12 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 16/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o4/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 22/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o6/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 113/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 41/15
                                                Moving on :: o2/o3

Vision blurred and head pounding, Avikna's eyes rested on the form of the Charizard landing before them. The man, Hojo, leaped down from the back of the lizard and slowly started to approach Avikna. Mave's own vision was blurred but the wolf managed to stand up and guard Avikna. "Seems your escape was flawed." Hojo stated with a crooked grin. "It's actually a good thing you lost your memory, since the only thing I need to worry about now is that wolf of yours." He taken notice to Avikna's lack of Pokeballs. Celsius floated forward, black blade bore to be seen. Avikna used the blade's hilt to get back to her own feet, then weild the Honedge like an actual sword.
                                                "Don't get any closer. Just let me leave." Avikna shouted waving the Honedge.
                                                "Put down the weapon, Avi. I swear I'll be gentle with you. As for your... Mave." Motioning forward his Charizard flew forward, tackling the weakened Maveretta, flying into the air with a tight grip on the wolf. Avikna coiled in pain, as she felt all that Mave was feeling. "Oh, that's right... You feel all she feels, now that's something amazing. I'd love to feel all you feel" Stepping closer, Astrid and Zelda then burst from their balls, floating and slither forward to protect Avikna. "How cute, your Pokemon have come to save you. Well, then we'll have to deal with them too." Grabbing two balls of his own, he summoned a Magmar and Chandelure.

Despite her type advantage, Zelda was no match for Hojo's Pokemon, nor was Astrid for that matter. Avikna, feeling surging pain all throughout her body couldn't hold herself up long enough to pose a treat to Hojo either as he continued to walk forward. His Chandlure made quick work of Celsius, leaving the path wide open, until suddenly, a cry from the Charizard above drew Hojo's attention upward. Mave was slowly being floated down towards the roof of the building, while a his Charizard was being attacked by a Magnezone. Leaping from building to building, a girl appeared, stepping up to Avikna's side, with a sharp look in her eyes. "Back off boy." She stated. Holding a hand out to block Avikna. Hojo burst out laughing, reaching for another assortment of Pokeballs calling out the remainder of his team. The girl followed in suit, releasing her team mates as well. "Electric beats fire, especially in this city." She stated.

At once, their entire team broke out into a startling 6 on 6 bout. The mysterious girl came up the victor, leaving Hojo to retreat. "Unforeseen circumstances. I will find you again Avi, so don't think you can hide! " An Alakazam suddenly appeared, whisking away Hojo along with his Pokemon. From there the girl kneeled down to check out Avikna.
                                                "You're that girl... from Rustboro City, right?" The girl asked. Avikna glanced up shaking her head.
                                                "Maybe..." She replied. "I feel stupid using this over and over again, but... I lost my memories. Are you another person I did wrong or something?" The girl let out a chuckle.
                                                "Yea, but I don't like Team Rocket much, or bullies. So for now I'll let bygones be bygones." Sitting down with Avikna, the girl introduced herself simply as Coco. "You're lucky I was in this city and recognized your red Pokemon there." She motioned. " It looked like an unfair battle so I had to step in to even the odds. Girl you look like s**t, straight up." Coco chuckled.
                                                Avikna could only nod. "Yea.... It's been a rough day so far...." She replied. "First I wake up waterlogged on a shore I don't recognize with a face I don't recognize, and now this..." Leaning back Coco outstretched her legs.
                                                "So asking how it all happened, you ending up on the shore you don't recognize, wouldn't provide an answer I'm guess?" Avikna nodded. "Right... Well, whatever the case I saved your butt this time, and I'll be in this region for a few more months, so like... if we meet again I hope we can have a battle." Avikna nodded once more.
                                                "Right, I owe you after all." Standing up, the two girls descended the building, landing just outside the other gate leading on towards Camphier Town.
                                                "This'll lead you to the next city, the next gym is just beyond there in Cyllage City." Coco offered. "Anyway, see you again soon!" Rushing off, Coco vanished back into the throng of people, leaving Avikna standing rather confused if not a bit flustered. Hopefully she'd get some rest.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:21 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | 17/23
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | o5/19
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 23/3o
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o7/17
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 114/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 42/15
                                                Moving on :: o3/o3

For a good while as they walked along route 4, the air was thick with tension. Both Avikna and Mave were sore, which only made it harder for both of them to walk at a natural pace. The whole group was ready to just lay down and sleep for ten days, but they had to keep moving, at least until they got to Camphier. Mave then looked up at Avikna, stopping in place, drawing their journey to a halt. 'I wonder how they found you so quickly.' Avikna had to agree with that. Hojo had even said they'd lost track of her... perhaps they'd run into someone who knew her and reported it in... but that would only mean there was Rocket members all over Kalos, at least in the beginning cities.
                                                "Could those Team Flare people have anything to do with it?" Avikna asked. Looking down at the tattoo on her shoulder she ran a hand along it. "I mean.. this thing is like a big billboard on who I am." She added. Mave looked down, thinking. In the end she had to agree. There was nothing more to explain it really. But still, to find Avikna so fast once she'd entered Lumiose? That was harder to explain. "I should get a coat to cover this up." She added. Mave snapped to attention nodding.
                                                'Retivika has your trench.' She replied. 'Though I doubt you'll pry it from her.' Another name Avikna didn't recognize, and it showed. 'Retivika is another of your Pokemon, stored Arceus knows where, you can get her from the Pc is you really want to, but like I said, I doubt she'll give you back your Trench.' Shaking her head, Avikna started forward once more.
                                                "Let her have it, I can do some work in Camphier and buy another one or something." Huffing, Mave followed.

╠══════════════════

User ImageUser Image

x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Lumiose City, Southern Boulevard~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Bastien~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Amazed!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Oh wow... this place is absolutely awesome!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 1/3
Wild Pokemon: 7/5
NPC Trainer: 17/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 3/30
Heart Scale: 5/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa smiled and nodded as Bastien was relieved to hear that she hadn’t run into any trouble. She figured it was probably for the best that she avoid mentioning that whole fiasco with that one guy from earlier. She was likely in some pretty deep s**t already if that was anything to go by, the last thing she wanted was to drag Bastien into something that he would probably not want to get involved in. This was her problem, she would take care of it. Her smile widened as Piper gave a shy but friendly greeting towards the guy, Bastien greeting her back. ” Seems Pipes is starting to warm up to ya, that’s good~” she commented with a chuckle, feeling glad that the Noivern was starting to learn to not be so nervous around their friend. Amaterasu perked up when she heard her name, yipping happily and wagging her tail as she gave a toothy grin to Bastien, while Ryou simply opened one eye, giving a simple nod towards the guy. Regina gave a wide smile, nodding back towards the guy in return as if to say ‘good to see you too’. They certainly had gathered a lot of Pokemon, Chrysa had to agree to that. ” Yeah, and there’ll be many more to come~” she remarked with a nod, glancing towards Bastien curiously, ” By the way, ya should show me some of those new Pokemon you’ve caught sometime! I’d certainly like to meet them~” Bastien had said that he would catch some more Pokemon while he’d been out training, she would certainly love to meet some of his newest teammates at some point in time.
She noticed Bastien snickering a little, seeming relieved at her mention of not encountering York yet. Had Bastien and him been friends at some point? Chrysa honestly wanted to know what the whole deal between Bass and York was, but decided to avoid prying for the time. It was likely one of those touchy subjects that Bastien would rather prefer to not get too much into, and she could respect that. Still, she decided that it was probably best to keep the topic of York to a minimum. There was always the off-chance that he was one of those guys that appeared whenever they said his name three times or something along those lines. The topic shifted once again as Bastien asked if she’d had any trouble with Viola, even though he didn’t imagine she would’ve. ” Oh no, not at all, though I probably would’ve taken the opportunity to get some experience for Ryou or Ammy if I had,” she admitted with a dip of her head. Of course, she hadn’t exactly counted on Regina being so strong, though the fact that she was Mega-Evolved really made her quite the fighter… ” Ah well, ya know what they say, hindsight is 20/20,” she added with a shrug and a small smile, listening further. He mentioned that he had never sent a message back, but she grinned as he congratulated her on her win. ” Thank ya, Bass~” she chimed with a chuckle, though she noticed him looking towards the Gym with a contemplative look on his face.
She listened quietly as he said that Viola had gone easy, at least on him, even though it would defeat the purpose of earning badges if Gym leaders simply demolished everyone who challenged them. The redhead gave a slight nod as he mentioned that he would’ve liked to see her full team. ” Yeah… Who knows, maybe we’ll come back here sometime for a rematch with her, for ol’ time’s sake, y’know?” she said with a small smile, trying to remain optimistic as she patted his arm. Of course, Bastien’s stomach made the announcement that they needed to start heading for Lumiose as it growled again, and Chrysa had to stifle a giggle as Bastien began hopping around while holding his abdomen because it just looked so comical. But in any case, they really needed to get to Lumiose, preferably before nightfall came… She couldn’t help but wonder if maybe Bastien’s mom would be okay if she stayed over at the house when night came. Not that she wanted to intrude or anything, but she’d imagine that getting a hotel around the city would be rather expensive. Apparently they charged up to a million bucks or some over-the-top price for guests to stay at Hotel Richissime according to what some of the natives mentioned… Chrysa knew that it was one of the most popular and the ritziest hotel on the block, but seriously? But anyways, they started heading out to Route 4 once it seemed that they were all in agreement, Chrysa telling Bastien that she wouldn’t mind stopping by his mom’s place. She chuckled as Bastien said that it was her funeral and that he wouldn’t stop her if she wanted to see his mom, but he’d warned her. ” Heh, I’ll keep that well in mind~” she commented back with a grin as they made their way onto Route 4.
Needless to say, the walk was actually quite short, but very scenic all the same. Now that she wasn’t busy with training, Chrysa felt that she could take more time to enjoy the imagery around them. The lush fields of multicolored flowers, the well-tended topiary mazes, even the large fountain was every bit as beautiful up close as it had seemed far away. ” Heh, I could really get used to this!” she thought to herself, admiring the finite details of the fountain as they passed by it. From the bright, golden Horsea and Clamperl down to the marbled base… compared to the Roselia fountain back in Santalune, this was certainly more grandiose in both size and beauty. Past that point, the gate separating the route from Lumiose’s south district laid not far head of them. Needless to say, once they entered Lumiose, Chrysa was absolutely blown away at just how truly large the city was now that they were seeing it for real. The streets were paved with stone, much like the walkways back in Santalune, but were significantly built wider to accompany bustling crowds and even cars from the looks of it. Buildings lined every side of the street, an assortment of shops, boutiques, houses… it felt that if everything that anyone could ever want or need could be concentrated into a single place, that would be Lumiose in a nutshell. ” Wow… I thought it had looked large on the map, but… this is absolutely nuts!” Chrysa said aloud, her voice tinged with awe and wonder as she looked around the place, ” Heh, I’ll admit, Mossdeep seems more like a small countryside town compared to here~” That reminded her… she had read some article maybe a couple years ago back in Hoenn that Mauville City had been built upon, and had apparently drawn some inspiration from Lumiose in the designs and structure. She'd have to make a mental note to visit Mauville sometime whenever she'd take a trip back to Hoenn, to see just how much inspiration it had taken from this place in its renovating.
Piper glanced around, feeling a bit unsure about being in such a large city where there were bound to be a lot of people. The streets didn’t seem too busy, though… probably because it was getting to be dusk soon and people were already heading to their homes for the upcoming night. The Noivern found her gaze drawn, however, towards a very tall, brightly lit structure that seemed to stick up from what appeared to be the center of the city like a great beacon. Regina seemed a bit more interested in the businesses, mostly the beauty salons and the boutiques. Maybe she could convince Chrysa to take her to one of those pampering parlors to get some special treatment while they were here… Ryou rolled his eyes at the Mega Lopunny, not really all that interested in sight-seeing as the rest of his companions were, while Amaterasu yipped happily as she bounced off of Chrysa’s lap and began sniffing around their immediate vicinity excitedly. The redhead chuckled softly at her Pokemon’s antics, before glancing towards Bastien with a wide grin. ” So, where’s your mom’s place at?” she asked curiously, wondering where his mother’s flower shop was in this vast expanse of a city. Knowing that Bastien knew his way around this place far better than she did, and certainly not wanting to get lost when night was coming, she knew better than to wander off on her own in a place that she knew next to nothing about.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 13/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 13/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │2/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│9/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │5/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │10/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It came as a surprise to Bastien that Chrysa's Pokemon had already begun to accept him as a friend. Well, maybe friend wasn't the right word... But at least they weren't growling or freaking out! "Heh, I can barely handle the ones I have right now. It'll be interesting to see all the other kinds of Pokemon we'll run into, though!" His eyes widened a little when Chrysa mentioned that she was interested in seeing his new Pokemon. "Ahh, that's a good idea! Remind me to show you when we get to my place." They were almost there, after all. It would be better to catch up on everything else while they walked the remaining distance to Lumiose. Bastien figured that Chrysa probably hadn't had much trouble with her amazing team, although the girl did mention wishing that she should have let her weaker Pokemon get some training in. "Hmmmm, I can't blame ya for using your strong ones early on, though." Bastien rubbed his chin. "There'll be plenty of other opportunities to beef everyone up! I wouldn't sweat it too much."

Then there was the prospect of a rematch with Viola. "Yeah, definitely! I can't settle for battling anyone just once." Truly, Bastien was a battle-nut. That was his reason for starting his journey. It didn't matter if he won or lost for the most part, so long as he got to battle strong opponents and grow strong himself. He wanted to be strong, like his dad was. A simple Kanto fisherman that traveled all over the world battling people with his mighty water and fighting Pokemon. Bastien always wondered why he never stayed in one place for too long... But he also wondered why he suddenly decided to settle down in Kalos. If it hadn't been for that legendary hunt he'd gone on that caused his ship to disappear while at sea, then he'd probably still be in Lumiose.

Realizing that his train of thought was taking a dark turn, Bastien perked up and looked around. They'd entered South Lumiose already! Quietly leading Chrysa and her Pokemon down South Boulevard, Bastien chuckled at all of their reactions. With Piper focused on the tower, Regina looking around at all of the shops, and Ammy hopping around with excitement, the young man couldn't help but feel a little proud of his home. "Not too shabby, is it?" Scratching the tip of his nose, Bastien looked forward. They'd reached the western part of South Boulevard, near the Pokemon Feeling Study. There was a decently-sized shop sandwiched between a couple of other businesses, with an awning and sign that both read 'Hour of Flower'. Turning back to Chrysa, Bastien gestured to the shop and tilted his head. "It's right here. Welcome to Hour of Flower!" The store was closing now, but he was sure that his mother wouldn't mind a couple visitors. Pulling a key from his pocket, Bastien unlocked the closed front door before nodding to Chrysa. "Heh, sorry. I kinda sorta led us here while you guys were looking around. Shall we?"

"Noooo, nonono! Cotton, zat is not where ze hydrangea bouquets go! You do not put ze flowers in your mouth! Cease and desist zis instant, idiote moelleux!"

...It was quite a sight to come home to. Rolling around on the floor, Bastien's mother was currently trying to wrestle a bouquet from her Flaaffy's mouth. The jingle of the front door's bell caused her to stop, both her and Cotton pausing and staring in Bastien's direction. "...Hey, mom."

"Ahp, Bastien! Darling baby boy! Excuse us, excuse us! Cotton and I were just having a... Disagreement..." Standing up quickly, the green-haired woman quietly continued trying to tug the now-mangled bundle of flowers from Cotton's drooling maw. Her attention was quickly drawn to Chrysa and her Pokemon, causing her face to light up a little. "Ah, I am sorry, we are clo--" She stopped again however upon noticing Chrysa's wheelchair. "Oh mon mot. Euh, Bastien? Zis is one of your friends?" Nervously, she walked over to them, leaving Cotton to munch on the flowers. "Allo~! A-ahahaha! Pardonnez-moi! It just took me by surprise to see so many Pokemon with you!" A drop of sweat ran down her face; she wasn't used to girls, let alone disabled girls, coming home with her son. "Ohh, and you are all so cute, as well! I wish I had gotten ze opportunity to give a better introduction!"

Bastien's eyelids lowered, looking disappointed in his mother... But he'd expected her to not know how to react. "This is Chrysa, mom. She's from Hoenn." His eyes went to the redhead then, whispering "I'm sorry...!"

Ms. Kelito snapped her fingers happily then, her initial awkwardness having faded. "Ah! Like ze chrysanthemum, oui? I must say you are just as beautiful as ze flowers zemselves! If I had ze chance, I would put you up on ze shelves and sell you for a ridiculously high price, hehe! Ohhh, but zat would not be nice..." Ignoring her son as he smacked his own forehead, she scurried around the shop, organizing a few more things that were laying about before recalling Cotton back to his Pokeball. "Well, come in, come in! I will make you both some refreshments!" Walking through another door, Ms. Kelito disappeared from the shop area of the building. Loud rattling noises could be heard then, indicating that she was scrounging through pots and pans... And like lightning, the sound of something frying could be heard. "Bastien? Feel free to show her ze rest of ze house... Ahh, fils de pute!!" Something was burning...

Regardless, Bastien was happy that his mother was now preoccupied. "I'm really sorry about her. Mom is... A bit scatterbrained. We get a lot of customers during the day, so she's kinda forced to be quick on her feet and quick with her words. Please don't be too hard on her about it... That's my job, hehe." The green-haired boy shrugged his shoulders and looked around; Hour of Flower was a decently-sized flower shop, with shelves and pedestals all stocked to the brim with different kinds of bouquets. There were quite a few outside during the day, as well, but Ms. Kelito had brought them all in for the night. Everything was very brightly decorated, even aside from the flowers themselves. It was clear that Bastien's mother was very fixated with green and yellow colors, judging by the walls and ceiling... Smelling the scent of his mother's cooking, Bastien took in a deep whiff. "I know you probably ate just a little while ago, so you don't have to force yourself, but... She tends to make a lot of food when I have friends over. You think maybe your Pokemon would like it? Oh, before she finishes up, I can show you around a little more if you'd like!"

Walking over to another door, Bastien opened it up. There was a hallway that led down to where the rest of his house was. "The shop is only part of the building. We've got a living room in the back, and there's my room and her room. Oh, and a bathroom is over there," he said while pointing to another door.

"Okay! It's stir fry time!" Ms. Kelito had finished cooking, and she came out with two huge plates of fried veggies and meat. "Stir fry, stir fry, tastes so good it makes you cry! Stir fry, I don't know why, bada-bada... Bastien, how does ze rest of it go?" She quickly set both plates down on the store counter before grabbing a couple of stools... Just before realizing that Chrysa couldn't exactly get up to sit down on it. "O-oh, I'm sorry, euh..." Panicking, the woman stood there with Chrysa's plate, hopping from one foot to the other like her son did when he was troubled. "W-why don't you all come into ze kitchen? Or, ze living room is also available! You can watch TV while you chow down! U-unless you are not hungry, zat is...!"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: --- || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Ah, for cryin' out loud! || counters :: 13/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 17/10 Heartscale --- 11/5 Wild Battle --- 23/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 16/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 11/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 11/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 14/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 160/160 HP | 6/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 11/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Lumiose City, Hour of Flower shop~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, and Ms. Kelito~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Worried!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Ohhh dear…'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 2/3
Wild Pokemon: 8/5
NPC Trainer: 18/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 4/30
Heart Scale: 6/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa gave a wide smile as Bastien seemed surprised that her Pokemon were starting to warm up to him, primarily Piper since the Noivern was always so skittish around people other than her trainer. She chuckled softly as he mentioned that he had a hard enough time handling the ones he had now, nodding in agreement to his statement about seeing other kinds of interesting Pokemon. Who knows, maybe they’d venture out to other regions outside of Kalos once they were able to do so, Chrysa would love to visit Hoenn again and visit her grandmother in Mossdeep, as well as explore some of the other places like Unova and Sinnoh… The possibilities were endless, and the redhead couldn’t help but feel rather excited. Her grin widened as Bastien mentioned that he’d be glad to show off his new Pokemon to her, and to remind him to do so when they got to his place as they made their way down Route 4 to Lumiose. ” Will do~” she agreed with a nod, flashing him a thumbs up. She listened as Bastien responded to her comment about letting her weaker Pokemon train up a bit during the Gym battle, saying that he couldn’t blame her for using her stronger ones early on. She dipped her head in agreement as he mentioned that there would be plenty of opportunities to beef up their Pokemon, so it wasn’t something to get too worried over. ” Yeah, that is true,” she responded, gazing out at the path ahead as they walked/rolled along, ” We’re going to need quite a bit of training before we can even consider taking on Grant, I would think.” Viola’s words concerning the next Gym leader were still fresh in her mind, but she was sure that there would be plenty of opportunities to train up before they went into their next Gym challenge.
She giggled a little at Bastien’s proclamation that he’d definitely rematch Viola, saying that he couldn’t settle for battling anyone just once. And she couldn’t blame him for that, really, since trainers grew stronger as they trained up their Pokemon, changed their tactics, all that good stuff… ” Heh, maybe I’ll consider rematching Viola too, one of these days~” she chimed with a grin, her attention drawn back towards the path just as they entered South Lumiose. Needless to say, Chrysa was absolutely blown away by how large the city was now that she’d seen it up close and personal. Mossdeep was practically a tiny seaside town compared to this place! Her grandmother used to tell stories about Lumiose City, how it was known to be the largest city, and not just in Kalos, but the whole world! Her Pokemon were just as awed by the sights as well, well… almost all of them. Piper was primarily focused on the large, brightly lit tower that erupted up towards the skies from the city’s center, Regina seemed more interested in the shops and boutiques while Amaterasu barked happily, sniffing around at anything and everything within their immediate vicinity. Even though Mossdeep would always hold its place as the best city in the world to Chrysa, she had to admit that Lumiose was pretty damn impressive. She and her Pokemon followed Bastien as he led them down the southern boulevard, the redhead beaming at him as he said that it wasn’t too shabby. ” Heh, are ya kidding? This is just… I think for once in my life, I’m absolutely speechless~ I don’t think there’s any words I can say that’ll do the sheer awesomeness of this place justice,” she commented with a light laugh, glancing over a bit towards the tower in the city’s center that Piper had been eyeballing. She wondered if maybe she could take a peek at that structure sometime… she was quite interested in the mechanics that went into it’s making and what made it shine so brightly. It was as if one could practically see it no matter where they stood in Lumiose!
Returning her attention back to Bastien, she glanced up as she saw that he’d led them to a part of the boulevard at the front door of a shop that was nestled between two other businesses with a sign that read ‘Hour of Flower’ on it. Was this his mom’s place? Bastien confirmed her thoughts as he gestured towards the shop, saying that this was the place. ” Ah, seems like a nice little place ya have here~” Chrysa commented with a smile, chuckling softly as he apologized and said that he’d essentially led them all here while they’d been looking around. Nonetheless, she nodded in response, quite curious to see the inside of it as Bastien unlocked the door and opened it. The redhead wasn’t sure of what she’d been expecting when they had entered the Hour of Flower shop, but the sight of a green-haired woman who appeared to be wrestling with a Flaaffy with a bouquet of flowers in its mouth was not one of them. The woman and the little sheep Pokemon paused in their squabbling when the door jingled, Chrysa smiling as Bastien’s mom continued with trying to get the flowers from the Flaaffy as she greeted her son. When the woman’s eyes went over to the redhead, her face lit up a bit as she started to tell her that they were closed. However, she seemed to change her tune quickly when she noticed Chrysa’s wheelchair, and approached them as she asked Bastien if she was a friend of his, her body language nervous. ” Bonjour, Madame~” Chrysa greeted with a smile as Bastien’s mother greeted her, admonishing over how cute they were and lamenting over not being able to give a better introduction. Piper eyed the woman nervously, unsure of how to react as the Noivern shuffled anxiously on her perch. Regina smiled, blushing a bit at being called ‘cute’ and enjoying the bit of attention. Amaterasu yipped happily, wagging her tail as she looked up at the woman with sparkling scarlet eyes, while Ryou remained seated casually in his spot on the arm of Chrysa’s wheelchair, giving a small smile and a polite nod in greeting.
It seemed that Bastien’s mom wasn’t used to having her son come home with friends, particularly female friends, she seemed a bit uncertain of how to react to the redhead’s presence. Chrysa gave the woman a good-natured smile, trying to stay positive and hopefully not make her so nervous, and was about to introduce herself when Bastien took care of it. Her gaze went over towards the green-haired boy as he whispered an apology, giving a reassuring smile in return to show that it was all good. Once introductions were made, the woman’s initial nervousness faded as she commented on Chrysa’s name. ” Yeah, exactly~ Chrysanthemum’s my full name, I just go by Chrysa for short~” she said with a grin in response to the woman’s question. She felt her cheeks heat up slightly as Bastien’s mom commented on how beautiful she was, and that she would put the girl up on the shelves and sell her for a ridiculously high price, even though it wouldn’t be nice. ” Ah… M-Merci, Madame!” the redhead responded with a shy smile, holding up a hand to hide her blush and a giggle when she noticed Bastien facepalming at his mother’s comments. She nodded as Ms. Kelito invited them in, saying that she’d make them some refreshments as she bounded out from the shop area. Moments later, Chrysa heard the sounds of pots and pans clanging around from the kitchen, and within seconds she could smell the wonderful aroma of cooking food wafting in as Ms. Kelito told Bastien he was free to show her the rest of the house. A slight smoky scent entered the air, likely meaning that something was burning as Bastien’s mom quickly went back to tending her cooking.
Chrysa breathed out softly, taking a moment to look around the shop now that Ms. Kelito was occupied. The shop was practically bursting with color, from both the flowers and the wall paint as she admired the shelves filled with bright blooms, and the green and yellow paint for the walls was quite an eye-catching combination as well! Her attention went back to Bastien as he apologized for his mother’s antics, saying that she tended to be scatterbrained because the nature of their business required her to be quick on her feet and with her words. ” Oh not at all~ I actually like your mom, she’s a very nice woman and quite an interesting character thus far, scatterbrained or not~” the redhead assured as she raised her hands up. She could understand his mother’s duty to run a business like she was, her grandmother’s rehabilitating business back on Mossdeep required a lot of intensive care and work as well since they were getting new arrivals almost every day. Chrysa smiled warmly as Bastien told her to not be too hard on his mom, since that was his job. ” Will do~ I guess she isn’t used to you bringing female guests over either,” she commented with a nod, recalling how nervous the woman had been before she had been introduced to her. ” I can’t really blame her though, I’m pretty sure Grandmama would be quite shocked at first if I brought a boy over to her house~” the redhead added with a sheepish smile, taking a breath and admiring the smell of Ms. Kelito’s cooking. Whatever it was she was preparing in there, Chrysa had no doubts that it would be good. Bastien said that she didn’t have to force herself to eat, since she had probably already eaten a while ago, and that his mom tended to cook a lot of food when there were guests over. ” Well, I did eat not that long ago, but I certainly wouldn’t mind trying your mother’s cooking~ It smells absolutely fantastic!” she commented with a warm smile, a thoughtful look crossing her face as he asked if her Pokemon would like it.
” Maybe, Piper’s more of a fruit-eater, and I don’t think Regina or Celeste will eat any meat at all… Ammy would probably love it though, and Kyan too… Ryou might eat some as well if he’s hungry enough…” she answered, glancing towards her Pokemon. She looked back to Bastien as he suggested showing her the rest of the house before his mom finished up with dinner, smiling and nodding eagerly in response. ” Sure!” she agreed with a smile, following him over towards another door in the back of the shop. She stood by as he opened it, peering down the hallway that lead out of the shop and into the house area as Bastien gave her the rundown of where everything was. ” This is quite a nice place ya have here, Bass~ Almost reminds me of my own home in Mossdeep, with the exception of the shop part at least,” Chrysa commented, admiring the looks of the place. It almost did feel like being home in Mossdeep, the house seemed rather small, but comfortable enough to accommodate its occupants as well as guests. Soon enough, Ms. Kelito returned to the shop area with two large plates of stir-fry, announcing that it was time to eat in a very sing-song manner. ” Stir-fry, huh? Well it smells wonderful, Madame~” Chrysa complimented with a wide grin, watching as the green-haired woman set down one of the plates and moved over to grab some stools from nearby. However, Ms. Kelito seemed to realize that the disabled redhead wasn’t able to get up into the stool, and quickly apologized as she started to panic and hop about on her feet as she suggested nervously that they eat in the kitchen or the living room instead unless Chrysa wasn’t hungry.
” A-Ah! Please don’t panic, Madame!” the redhead cried out, feeling bad that Ms. Kelito was fretting so much over trying to accommodate her. She supposed she could understand the woman’s worrying, considering that Chrysa’s handicapped status meant that things had to be done differently for her than for other people. ” I’d be fine with eating in the living room if that’s alright! I don’t mind, really!” she said, giving an amiable smile in hopes that the woman would calm down a little, ” What do ya think, Bass? Would the living room be okay?” She really didn’t want to be that much of a bother for Ms. Kelito, she knew the woman was just trying to be accommodating towards her son and herself as a guest in their home. Still, she couldn’t help but feel guilty that the woman was panicking so much, though Chrysa was trying to dispel the concern as best she could.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 14/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 14/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │3/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│10/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │6/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │11/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"M-mom, just calm down!" Chrysa had brought up a very good point... It was good that she was okay with Bastien's mother, and it was good to know that her grandmother would have reacted the same way had she brought a boy over. Bastien wondered just what his mother was thinking. Surely she didn't think that they were dating, or anything... They'd only just met! He was happy that he'd been able to show a new friend around his home like he used to, but his mother was acting so scrambled that it was hard not to be embarrassed. "Y-yes! The living room is fine! Hahaha, t-there's no need to panic!" Grabbing his own plate from the counter, Bastien joined in with his mother's nervous hopping. The two seemed to move in tandem, both awkwardly shuffling down the hall to the living room in a panic.

"Yes, yes, no need to panic!" Upon entering the living room, Ms. Kelito nudged a lightswitch with her elbow, illuminating everything within. It was a very cosy and modestly-decorated room, much calmer compared to the flashy and brightly-colored shop area. There was an L-shaped couch in the middle of the room with a coffee table placed within arm's reach, and a few armchairs on the sides of the rooms. Everything was very well-kept, although Ms. Kelito still seemed to be dissatisfied. "Ohh, forgive me, Chrysa. It is not as clean as I would have liked for an occasion such as zis!" Scurrying over to a corner of the room, she grabbed two TV trays for Bastien and Chrysanthemum. Now they could finally have a moment of peace. "Zis is... Okay, yes? It's been a long time since Bassey has--" Seeming to realize that what she was about to say might have embarrassed her son, the green-haired woman stopped and placed a hand over her lips. "Hehehe, I should not speak so much. You two, I hope you enjoy your meal! I will be back a little later, after I clean up ze rest of ze shop. Kisses!" Ms. Kelito backed out of the living room blowing smooches with both hands at the two youngsters, as well as Chrysa's Pokemon.

Bastien could only look down at the ground and scratch his head. "Geez, she's really kicking it into overdrive tonight." Turning on their fairly-large television, Bastien tuned it to some cartoons that were playing. "Oh, you can change it to whatever you'd like. There's a guide if you hit... This button." He leaned over and handed Chrysa the remote before plopping down and nabbing the fork that laid on the side of his plate. "That reminds me, actually. Now might be a good time to show you my whole team!" Taking a big bite, Bastien munched while reaching into his bag for six occupied Pokeballs. He tossed the first out, revealing his Tyrogue, Sawa. "You've met this guy before. He's Sawa, our resident kung-fu enthusiast! He's been in the family for a while, so there's no way I'll be swapping him out for anyone else." Sawa looked around the room, noticing all of the Pokemon before crossing his arms and smirking.

"Can't believe we're only just now getting to the meet-and-greet."

Next was Bastien's- or rather, his mother's- Jigglypuff. "This next one is Suite," he said as he tossed out Suite's Pokeball. The pink puff appeared with a flourish, as if she'd known that she'd be the next to come out. "She's the same. I'm not a big fan of pink, but I'd be a liar if I said she wasn't cute." Suite twirled around, showing off her gracefulness before letting out a little giggle.

"You're all free to stare. It's not every day you meet a rising star like me~!"

Shaking his head with a smile, Bastien then tossed out Bita. "I know you know Bita here, as well, but we've made some serious progress. It only took a day, too... Hey, Bita, your face is looking much better, buddy!" Referring to the bug bites that his Chespin had received, Bastien grinned at the little critter. Bita huffed before hopping up and snagging a big piece of broccoli from his trainer's plate. He munched down on it, chewing thoughtfully before placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, of course. I'd never get too beat up from a stupid attack like that!"

Chatta was the next to be thrown out, the Scatterbug turning and looking around the room in amazement. He grinned happily to everyone and began bouncing a little, excited to be among what he assumed were friends. "Chatta here's my first catch. He's way stronger than he looks, and he's a hard worker, too!"

"I-I'll work really hard, just don't eat me or beat me up!"

After that came Bao, the Psyduck sporting a trendy scarf. He waddled around a bit, giving everyone a once-over before bowing to them all profusely. "...T-this is Bao, obviously. If anything, he sure is polite. And he's got quite a sense of fashion too!"

"I like meeting new people. I think... Probably."

Last but not least came Spice, Bastien's newest addition. Reluctantly, he tossed out her ball and revealed the tiny blue mouse in a flash of light. "This is Spice. She's not too used to battling yet, and she's a little snippy, but--"

"Who you callin' snippy!? I'm perfectly normal! It's nice to meet all of you, damn it!!"

"Heh, see?" And that was everyone. Of course all of their introductions came out as Pokespeak, but Chrysa's Pokemon should have understood them, at least. With all six of his Pokemon out and about, Bastien sat back and began to work on eating his meal a little more. "I figure we can let our Pokemon socialize a little, if that's okay? O-oh, but I'd understand if Kyan or Piper didn't want to be near so many strangers." Focused on speaking with Chrysa, Bastien hardly noticed Sawa grabbing the portrait of his father from the TV cabinet. The Tyrogue walked over to Bastien and held up the portrait next to his face, still smirking. "Ah-- Sawa!? What are you doing!?" Sawa began pointing between Mr. Kelito and Bastien, wondering if Chrysa and her Pokemon could see the resemblance. Bastien wanted none of that, however, and he quickly grabbed the portrait and set it back on the cabinet. The second he turned his back to his stir-fry, all of his Pokemon practically lunged on it, chowing on whatever they could get their grubby mitts on. "D-did you seriously set me up just to take my--" Sighing, Bastien walked back and sat down to what was left of his dinner. Sawa and company all chewed happily, snickering at their trainer. "Ahh, well. At least they saved me some of the carrots... A-and I guess that could've been considered teamwork, in a way?" The young man chuckled lightly before eating another bite.

"S-so, how is it? Too much sauce, or anything like that?" Finishing his meal just a little bit later, Bastien sat back and began watching television. "I haven't actually had friends over in a while... This is nice. Feels like we're a big family, kinda!" All of the embarrassment and panic had died down now, and Bastien was quite content. "I wonder if we'll run into any other trainers along the way who'll want to join our little group? Heh, well, I guess it's not so little with all of these guys running around." Bastien looked to his Pokemon and Chrysa's; Bao was bowing to Ryou and attempting to be polite, Sawa and Bita were sizing up Regina and whispering amongst themselves, Chatta and Spice seemed to be trying to play with Amaterasu, and Suite was busy curiously gazing at Piper.

All in all, it was a bit of a mess, but Bastien was happy.

out of ball :: Sawa, Suite, Bita, Chatta, Bao, Spice || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Fwaaaah, so good! || counters :: 14/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 18/10 Heartscale --- 12/5 Wild Battle --- 24/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 0/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 12/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 13/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 15/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 160/160 HP | 7/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 12/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Lumiose City, Bastien’s house~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Bastien~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Nervous…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Arceus, I feel like I shouldn’t even be asking such things…'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 9/5
NPC Trainer: 19/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 5/30
Heart Scale: 7/10
Level 5 Miltank (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Lum Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
TM22 Solarbeam (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa wasn’t quite sure of what to do, trying to calm down Ms. Kelito who was hopping around nervously like a Politoed in boiling water. Bastien jumped in, telling his mom to calm down, looking rather embarrassed by his mother’s scrambling as he agreed that the living room would be fine. She could understand that his mom was just trying to be as accommodating as possible, though the woman was clearly not used to dealing with her son bringing home guests, much less female ones at that. Did Ms. Kelito think that they might actually be a couple? The thought made Chrysa’s face heat up a little, there was no way that could be it… She and Bastien had only just met, after all! At this point in time, they could be considered to be pretty good friends, but they surely weren’t romantically involved! For Arceus’ sake, at least this wasn’t as bad as the looks they’d been getting from people back in Santalune when they’d gone into the city while holding hands… Nonetheless, Chrysa was glad to move dinner to the living room, following after Bastien and his mother as they both hopped and shuffled their way down the hall awkwardly, seeming in perfect sync with each other. Well, she could certainly see where Bastien got his nervous quirks from, and she couldn’t help but smile a bit at that.
Ms. Kelito agreed that there was no need to panic as they reached the living room, the woman turning on the lights and revealing the rather cozy-looking space, which looked far more modest compared to the flashy colors of the shop area. Between the L-shaped sofa in the center, the large TV on the adjacent wall, and the armchairs and coffee table positioned with care, Chrysa had to admit that she felt at home already. Even though everything was fairly well-kept, Ms. Kelito didn’t seem pleased as she apologized, saying that the room wasn’t as clean as she would’ve liked for the occasion. ” No no, it’s fine as it is, Madame~” Chrysa reassured with a smile, watching as the woman retrieved a couple of TV trays for the both of them. Ms. Kelito asked if this was okay, starting to go off into a tangent about how ‘Bassey’ and how it had been a long time, though she cut herself off and said for them to enjoy their meals and that she would be back a bit later. ” Merci, Madame!” Chrysa called after Ms. Kelito as the woman blew kisses to them before retreating back to the shop area to clean up. With that done, that just left the two youths and their Pokemon to themselves, the redhead deciding to take a bit of time out of her wheelchair. ” Mind helping me out here a bit, Gigi?” she asked, not wanting to knock over the TV tray with her plate on it and scatter food all over the floor by trying to move herself over onto the couch.
” Certainly, sweetheart~” chimed the Mega Lopunny, moving over to her trainer’s side. Using her strong ears, Regina was easily able to lift Chrysa out of her chair using as much care as possible, helping her get situated comfortably on the couch by the TV tray. The redhead smiled, nodding her thanks as Regina then moved her wheelchair off to the side of the couch that was closer to her so that it wouldn’t be in the way. The Mega Lopunny then took a seat on the couch on the other side of her trainer, so that she wouldn’t be in the way of the two youngsters while they ate and socialized. Piper carefully clambered down from her usual perch on the chair, moving along the top cushions of the couch to settle by her trainer as she eyed the stir-fry on Chrysa’s plate with curiosity. Ryouichi hopped off of the chair’s arm, moving over towards the couch and leaping onto the cushion, wedging himself between Chrysa and Regina, while Amaterasu yipped cheerfully as she roamed around on the floor, occasionally stopping to nuzzle at both of the trainers’ legs in a friendly manner
Chrysa glanced over towards Bastien as he said that his mom was really kicking it into overdrive tonight, giving him a small smile. ” I really can’t blame her, considering the nature of her business and now her son’s come home with his new friend… I’d probably be panicking too if I was in her position,” she said with a slightly nod, glancing towards the stir-fry, ” It’s no trouble though, I really don’t mean to be that much of a bother for a sweet woman like her.” Even though the situation had been resolved for the most part now, Chrysa still felt rather guilty that Ms. Kelito had been panicking so much earlier. Her worries didn’t last long, though, as Bastien turned on the TV to some cartoons, saying that she could change it to whatever she wanted if she liked, and showing her the guide button. ” Thanks, Bass~ Cartoons are fine for now though,” she said with a grin, nodding gratefully as she accepted the remote from him, setting it down onto the cushions between them for easy access. Picking up her fork, she speared a piece of meat and popped it into her mouth, humming with delight at how awesome it tasted. The juiciness of the tender meat combined with the sauce was just wonderful… a bit different from the pot-au-feu she had tried back at that café in Santalune, but she had to admit she liked Ms. Kelito’s stir-fry marginally better. Maybe it was because this was more like Grandmama’s cooking, a nice homemade meal that was made with love and care. She glanced up when she noticed Piper eyeing her food, the Noivern tilting her head as her gaze was fixated primarily on the veggies. ” Wanna try some, Pipes? It’s really good~” Chrysa offered with a grin, plucking a fairly-sized piece of broccoli from the plate and holding it up towards her Pokemon. Piper leaned closer towards the proffered fried vegetable, sniffing cautiously at it as if determining whether or not it was safe to eat. The Noivern then bit onto the top part of the broccoli so that she wouldn’t accidentally n** Chrysa’s fingers, chewing thoughtfully as she tasted it thoroughly before swallowing. Piper’s eyes lit up in delight, and she gave a nod of approval as she waited patiently for Chrysa to offer her more food.
Smiling, Chrysa gladly offered some more of the vegetables to the Noivern, watching and listening as Bastien sent out each of his Pokemon and introduced them. She had to admit, they all looked to be quite a team, smiling as Suite showed off a little dance, Sawa looking like the group’s tough guy, Bita being the bitter little thing that she’d come to know him as, Chatta as the friendly, excitable one, Bao as the polite, gentlemanly type, and Spice as the persnickety, snippy character. ” Looks like you’ve got quite the team here, Bass~” Chrysa commented with a wide smile, nodding towards each of the Pokemon in kind, ” It’s very nice to meet all of ya as well!” Amaterasu perked up as she saw the new Pokemon, wagging her tail happily at the thought of having more friends to play with.
” Oh how nice, more friends! Maybe then I can have someone to actually play with~ Ryou’s such a stick in the mud when it comes to fun!” barked the Fennekin cheerfully as she flashed a toothy smile. Ryouichi rolled his eyes, grabbing a few carrots from Chrysa’s plate and munching on them. ” Nice to make your acquaintance, I guess,” he spoke towards the other Pokemon as he simply nodded in greeting towards them. The Froakie had never been one to be all sunshine and rainbows when it came to social interactions, unlike his Fennekin companion. Regina smiled sweetly as she looked towards the new Pokemon in their midst. ” How delightful~ Always nice to see new blood in the ranks and whatnot~” chimed the Mega Lopunny as she glanced towards Bao, nodding towards the Psyduck, ” You look quite dashing in that scarf of yours, darling~” Piper gazed towards the new Pokemon with a mix of nervousness and curiosity in her eyes, the Noivern giving a small smile as she waved a wing towards them. ” N-Nice to meet you all…” she said shyly in a soft, warbling voice.
Chrysa smiled as she watched the exchange of greeting between her and Bastien’s Pokemon, glancing over towards the green-haired boy as he suggested that they let their Pokemon socialize while they ate. However, he quickly added that he’d understand if Kyan and Piper didn’t want to be around so many strangers. ” I’m sure it’ll be okay, I’m trying to get Pipes more exposure to social situations so that she won’t feel so inclined to start up her plucking habit as often,” she explained with a small smile, looking up towards the Noivern, ” Besides, she doesn’t freak out that much around other Pokemon, neither does Kyan, it’s people that they tend to have a bit more trouble with…” Speaking of which, she figured she should let out Celeste and Kyan so that they could join in, maybe help the Vulpix in particular with getting comfortable around Bastien so that it would be okay to bring him out more often. However, her attention was drawn over as Sawa came over to them, holding up a picture frame next to his trainer’s face. The picture was of a man with light brown hair, brown eyes, and appeared to be dressed in a uniform of some kind. Was that… Bastien’s father? She could certainly see the resemblance the green-haired boy shared with the man, the shapes of their faces looked similar, and she could clearly see that Bastien had inherited his father’s eyes. Now that she thought about it, she wondered where exactly his dad was, since she had noticed a strange absence of any other parental figure in the house besides his mom. However, she blinked in mild surprise as Bastien suddenly grabbed the photo away from Sawa and went to put it back to its original place on the TV cabinet. And the moment he had turned his back on his food, his Pokemon leapt on the opportunity and snatched as many morsels from the plate as they could manage. Chrysa couldn’t help but laugh at that, Bastien sighing as he realized it had been a set up just so they could get at his stir-fry as he sat back down to his dinner, what was left of it at least. ” A-Ah, I’m sorry, I really shouldn’t be laughing, but…” the redhead commented between chuckles, taking breaths to try to calm herself as she grinned amusedly, ” They’re cheeky little buggers, huh? Can’t help but love ‘em though~” At least they hadn’t taken all of Bastien’s dinner in the process, and he didn’t seem to mind it that much as he went back to eating.
As they ate, Chrysa pulled out her last two Pokeballs and released Celeste and Kyan, the Sylveon gladly sitting on the floor next to the redhead while the Vulpix was curled up in his trainer’s lap. Chrysa ate as much of the stir-fry as she could manage, gladly letting her Pokemon pick out their shares as well. Amaterasu was happy to split the rest of the meat between herself and Kyan, while Piper, Celeste, Ryouichi, and Regina preferred the vegetables, even though the Lopunny demanded that she get most of them. Chrysa looked over to Bastien as he asked how the stir-fry was, if there was too much sauce or anything of the like. ” Not at all, it’s just perfect as it is~ The gang certainly seems to enjoy it too,” the redhead responded as she glanced towards her Pokemon, all of whom were happily chowing down on their morsels. When dinner was finished, Chrysa sighed contentedly as she leaned back against the couch, gently stroking Kyan’s velvety soft fur as he lay in her lap and watching TV. She looked over towards Bastien as he said that it had been some time since he’d last had friends over, and that it seemed like they were all a big family of sorts. ” Heh, well putting it in that perspective, I guess we are!” the redhead agreed with a chuckle, glancing around at all of their Pokemon as they interacted with each other. Amaterasu was wagging her tail and bouncing around as she happily played along with Chatta and Spice while Celeste gladly watched them, Ryou was watching Bao’s display of politeness with a grin on his face as he performed a more ninja-like bow in return. Piper was carefully observing the antics of the other Pokemon from her perch on the couch, the Noivern noticing that Suite was looking at her. Unsure of how to react, Piper settled for warbling softly in return as she shyly waved a wing at the Jigglypuff. Regina seemed to be more focused on watching TV with the trainers, though the Mega Lopunny’s gaze shifted occasionally towards the others, focusing mostly on Sawa and Bita as they seemed to be looking her over and talking among themselves. The Mega Lopunny quirked an eyebrow at that, wondering if she should be flattered or suspicious, but she simply flashed them a sweet smile before she glanced back towards the TV.
Kyan instinctively pressed closer to Chrysa as he eyed Bastien anxiously, the Vulpix redirecting his attention towards the other Pokemon interacting with each other to try to take his mind off away from his nerves. He wondered if he should join in with them, they seemed to be having a good time talking and playing with each other… Chrysa smiled as Bastien wondered if they would meet any other trainers down the road who might want to join the little entourage they had going on here, even though it wasn’t so little now with all of their Pokemon. ” Maybe we will, I’ve never been adverse to the opportunity of meeting new people~” the redhead agreed with a grin and an eager nod, ” It would certainly be interesting, maybe we can make more friends or friendly rivals too~ Ya know what they always say, the more the merrier, right?” Chrysa couldn’t think of any better way to finish off the first day of a new journey in this foreign land she’d traveled to. Between meeting Bastien, getting lost in Santalune Forest, beating Viola, quite a bit had happened over the course of a single day. And now they were here, bellies full and satisfied with a homecooked meal, watching TV together while their Pokemon socialized… Chrysa reminded herself to update her journal sometime later tonight before she went to bed… Speaking of which… ” Hey Bass, would it be alright if I… um… maybe stayed here for the night with ya?” she asked nervously, twiddling her fingers as she looked down, ” I mean… I wouldn’t want to impose or anything, and your mother’s been nothing but hospitable and I wouldn’t want to overstay my welcome too much… I’ll even sleep on the couch, if that’s okay!” Arceus, she felt so awkward asking such questions… She probably shouldn’t be so nervous because Bastien was a good friend, but she had only just gotten to know him today, and she wouldn’t normally ask such questions of anyone unless she’d known them long enough. It was just like when she’d asked for them to hold hands back in Santalune Forest all over again, and she really didn’t want to push the boundaries too much and end up making things super awkward between them… If all else failed, she could probably just get a room at the Pokemon Center for the night or something, if she could find it that is...
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 15/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 15/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│11/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │7/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │12/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

Watching as Regina helped Chrysa onto the couch, Bastien smiled. Ammy nuzzled his leg then, which caused him to grin even more. Ever since he'd stopped going to school, all of his friends had been scarce. They were all off doing their own things... York included. It made Bastien wonder if any others from their class had decided to become trainers. Perhaps they would run into them later on. "No, don't worry about it. It's hard to tell, but I know she's happy. I-I haven't really, um..." Admitting to the fact that he hadn't ever had a girl over made Bastien feel like a loser. He stopped himself quickly; no way would he degrade himself by saying something like that! "...N-nevermind!" The green-haired boy looked away from Chrysa, focusing instead on the television. All of Bastien's Pokemon continued on, interacting with their new friends and comrades. It was like a little meet and greet... Pokemon really were quite smart.

Bao responded to Regina's compliment with a happy quack, nodding to the Lopunny before looking back to Ryou. The way Ryou bowed was... "Fascinating!" Bao's eyes widened, and he clapped his hands. Bita and Sawa continued their whispering, although they paused when they noticed Regina smiling at them. When she looked away, they continued again. "...She looks really tough. Think we could take her?" Bita folded his arms. "Between the two of us? Probably. She's pretty cute though, so I'll spare her from the wrath of my overwhelming strength." Sawa blinked and then sagged his shoulders, looking disappointed. "...She's like twice your size. I don't think you'll be overwhelming anything unless you start training like me." The Tyrogue began shadowboxing a little next to Bita, showing off his moves as the Chespin watched quietly.

"You look cool. You're probably pretty strong, too. Why are you so shy?" Suite spoke curiously, her big round eyes watching Piper as she waved. "You don't have to answer. I wish I had big awesome wings like yours, though. What's it like to fly around with them?" The Jigglypuff began drilling Piper with questions, only to have Sawa pull her away by the ear. "Agh, heeeey! I was almost about to learn something neat!" Spice and Chatta were so caught up with hopping around like Ammy that they didn't notice anything else. "I'm the freakin' bounce champion! And when I get bigger, I'm gonna be the champion of everything else, too! I'm already pretty good at napping, and eating stuff, and..."

"So... That's Kyan, huh? H-hey, fella." Nervously, Bastien waved to the Vulpix. He didn't want to frighten him, as he knew that Kyan wasn't so trustful. His injury made Bastien feel even more inclined to be nice to the poor guy. "Daijoubu," he said quietly. Kyan had probably been through a lot... Starting to feel a little sad, the young man decided to give Kyan a break. He looked back up to Chrysa, nodding his head. "Mhm, more people would definitely be welcome. You can never have too many pals around!" With things as lively as they were now, there was no telling how much fun they'd have with more colorful characters. Bastien imagined running into all sorts of crazy people... But then, he stopped and blushed when he realized what Chrysa was asking. "...O-oh, you mean like, a sleepover?" Well, of course he'd been prepared to offer her a place to stay for the night. When she cutely asked so nervously like that, though... Trying not to think about it too much, Bastien grinned and scratched his head. "Heyyy, c'mooon, we'd never kick you out onto the street! Hoenn's pretty far, y'know. You're more than welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like!"

Ms. Kelito came back in then, noticing that both Bastien and Chrysa were finished. "Ah, I see ze meal was satisfactory!" She walked over and grabbed their plates, weaving through all the Pokemon that were running amok in her living room. "Zis place has not been so lively in a long time! Chrysa, I am grateful zat you came to visit. I take it you and Bastien are traveling together?" Just barely managing to get out of the Pokemon minefield, Ms. Kelito gave Chrysa a worried look. "Do you, euh... Have a place to stay? We would be more zan happy to accommodate you, if you'd like!"

That was the perfect question, really. Bastien hopped up, nodding. "I was just about to ask you, actually. Do we still have that quilt that Uncle Sakamoto left when he visited?" He walked around the couch and took the plates from his mother, deciding to lend her a helping hand. "I can take one of the pillows off my bed if you want to sleep in here, Chrysa. O-or you could sleep in my room and I could sleep on the couch in here! Don't worry, my room's totally clean, and I don't mind the couch! It's actually pretty comfy!" The more Bastien spoke, the faster his words got, and the more nervous he appeared to be getting. "I-I'll go and wash these now...!"

Once Bastien was out of the room and the sound of running water could be heard, Ms. Kelito shrugged to Chrysa. "Ze choice is yours. You could even sleep in my room, si vous preferez! Zis couch is not so bad. My husband slept on it all ze time when he made me mad!" The green-haired woman walked around and pat her hand on the couch a couple times, as if trying to dust it off. "I will go and get zat silly quilt and grab a few pillows. Think it over, okay?" Ms. Kelito smiled warmly before leaving Chrysa and the Pokemon alone... If that could even be considered alone.

The water stopped a few moments later, and Bastien returned, looking around curiously. "...She didn't tell you anything embarrassing, did she?"

It didn't take long for Ms. Kelito to return, either... This time with a big bundled-up red quilt in her arms. "Ze ugly quilt has arrived!" Both Bastien and his mother looked at Chrysa expectantly then, each of them looking both nervous and hopeful. Neither of them realized that they may have been making their guest uncomfortable with their odd behavior; in truth, they were both just excited to have someone over for once.

out of ball :: Sawa, Suite, Bita, Chatta, Bao, Spice || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: I wonder what'll happen tomorrow? || counters :: 15/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 19/10 Heartscale --- 13/5 Wild Battle --- 25/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 11/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 6/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 5/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Bite (60 dmg, 3/10 chance to flinch target)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 9/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 0/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 9/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
should we do a timeskip soon? o wo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Lumiose City, Bastien’s house~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, and Ms. Kelito~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : A bit nervous…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Arceus, I feel like I don’t deserve this kind of hospitality, but I really do appreciate it~'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 4/3
Wild Pokemon: 10/5
NPC Trainer: 20/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 6/30
Heart Scale: 8/10
Level 5 Miltank (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Lum Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
TM22 Solarbeam (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa got settled in with Regina’s help, the redhead sinking into the soft couch cushion with a contented smile. She noticed Amaterasu milling about, occasionally coming over to nuzzle at her and Bastien’s legs while they say, and chuckled softly as she gently reached down and patted the Fennekin’s head. It was quite a strange experience, the fact that she was in someone else’s house, though not in a bad way… But she’d never really had a lot of friends growing up, most of the other kids she’d gone to school with would poke fun at her because of her ridiculous name… Not to mention that being in the hospital for months after the incident didn’t give her much of a chance to reach out to others, outside of the doctors and nurses that tended to her at least. Still, she felt very glad that she had run into Bastien when she had, it felt nice to know that she had a friend to travel around and talk with… She looked over towards him as he said that there was no need to worry about her being a bother for his mom, assuring that Ms. Kelito really was happy even though it was tough to tell. The redhead smiled a bit at that, feeling glad that her presence wasn’t as troublesome as she thought it was, though Bastien started to say something else before cutting himself off. Chrysa quirked an eyebrow as he said ‘nevermind’ and turned his attention back towards the television, tempted to ask what he was about to say before he had stopped. She thought better of it, though, and glanced around as their Pokemon were talking and interacting amongst each other, well, most of them at least.
Regina was more focused on watching the television more than anything, though she smiled warmly towards Bao as he quacked cheerfully at her compliment. Occasionally she looked over towards Sawa and Bita as the Tyrogue started showing off some of his boxing moves to the Chespin.
” How delightful~” she said to herself with a chuckle, watching Sawa’s techniques with interest. Perhaps he’d be fun to spar against at some point in their travels… Ryouichi smirked as Bao found his bowing method fascinating, the Froakie folding his arms as he nodded. ” Thanks, your method’s not half bad either,” he said, feeling that it was only fair to reciprocate the compliment back to the Psyduck. Piper blinked slightly as she listened to Suite, giving a small smile as the Jigglypuff said that she looked cool and strong. ” Ah… Th-Thank you…?” the Noivern responded in an anxious tone, feeling somewhat glad that the Jigglypuff thought of her as such even if she didn’t think so herself. When asked why she was so shy, Piper sweatdropped a bit as she twiddled her claws together, unsure of exactly how to answer the question even though Suite said she didn’t have to. The Jigglypuff then spoke about her wings and how she wished she had a pair of her own, asking what it was like to fly around as she began pelting the Noivern with questions. Piper was at a complete loss on how to answer, or if she even should answer, as her gaze darted nervously around the room. Thankfully, Sawa cut in and dragged Suite away by one of her ears, much to the Jigglypuff’s chagrin. ” W-We’ll talk later, o-okay?” the Noivern spoke up as she waved a wing after them, feeling that it was the only logical thing she could bring herself to say at this point. Amaterasu was having fun with Chatta and Spice as the three were having what appeared to be some kind of contest to see who could jump the highest. The Fennekin smiled as she listened to the Azurill rattle on about how she would become the champion of everything, and listing off all of the things she was good at. ” Wooow~ I wish I was as good at all those things as you!” Ammy chimed in with a toothy smile, gazing at the Azurill with awe in her scarlet orbs, ” Could you maybe teach me to be a champion like you someday, Spice?”
Chrysa couldn’t help but chuckle at that, feeling glad that her Pokemon were getting the opportunity to make new friends, gently stroking Kyan’s fur when she noticed the Vulpix eyeing Bastien. Kyan’s ears perked up slightly when Bastien waved to him and said hello, though the Vulpix kept a careful eye on the boy as he edged closer to his trainer. He examined the green-haired young man closely, as if trying to assess if he was friend or foe. Chrysa seemed to be fairly okay with the guy from the looks of it, though Kyan was still rather wary of him. Still, the Vulpix tilted his head slightly as he thought he heard Bastien say something in an odd language, and fanned his tails out a little as a sort of shy greeting before looking away. ” He’ll get used to ya, just needs a little time~” Chrysa reassured with a smile, gently scratching Kyan behind an ear, ” At least he won’t run off and hide like he used to… It took a lot of therapy and training to get him as far as he is now…” Nonetheless, a welcome change of topic was presented as they discussed the possibilities of meeting other trainers along the way. She was never one to turn down the chance to meet someone new, perhaps a potential friend or maybe even another friendly rival. Chrysa grinned and nodded at Bastien’s agreement, there was no telling what kind of people they would run into along the paths of their journey. Well, York being one of the only exceptions she could think of… Bastien had said to stay as far away from that guy as possible, and she intended to do just that. It was then that Chrysa realized just how late it was getting, and wondered about what she was going to do as far as finding a bed for the night, since she couldn’t necessarily go back to her own house from here. She had been considering asking Bastien if he and his mom would allow her to stay the night at their house, though she didn’t want to seem too intrusive or anything… Still, she couldn’t help but hazard the question as she asked him, feeling her face slowly heating up with embarrassment at each word that left her mouth.
She noticed Bastien blushing as well as he processed her question, asking if she meant as a sort of sleepover type deal. ” I… uhh… I suppose so, if ya put it that way…” she answered nervously, twiddling her fingers a little as her gaze went towards the floor. Arceus, she knew she probably had no reason to be so anxious over all of this, but this was not usually the kind of question she would ask of just anyone, especially someone she had only just met today. She knew Bastien was a good friend and his mother had been so hospitable to her thus far, but she didn’t want to feel like she was overstaying her welcome with them by asking to spend the night. She blinked a bit when Bastien assured her that it was fine, since it wasn’t like him to kick someone out into the streets and he understood how far away from home she was. Chrysa gave a small smile as he said that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked. ” Ah, th-thank ya~ I mean… I really don’t want to be such a bother to ya folks, but I appreciate it regardless, I really do~” she answered gratefully with a dip of her head. It was then that Ms. Kelito made another appearance, apparently having finished closing up shop as she gathered up their plates while bobbing and weaving through the labyrinth of Pokemon. ” It was excellent, my compliments to the chef~” Chrysa remarked with a good-natured smile to Ms. Kelito, ” Thank ya so much for dinner, Madame~” Her smile widened as Ms. Kelito commented that the house hadn’t been so lively in a while, and that she was grateful that the redhead had come to visit. ” It was no trouble, Madame~ I wouldn’t pass up the chance to meet a wonderful woman like yourself for the world!” Chrysa reciprocated with a respectful dip of the head, nodding at her question, ” Yeah! Bass and I are gonna conquer Kalos together, one Gym at a time~” Once Ms. Kelito managed to get out of the tangled mess of Pokemon, she then asked if the redhead had a place to stay and offered to accommodate her if she wished.
Chrysa smiled and gave a grateful nod, watching as Bastien got up and helped his mother with carrying the plates as she asked if they still had the quilt that Uncle Sakamoto had left with them. He then suggested that he could take one of the pillows off of his bed for her to use, or that she could sleep in his bed instead, though he seemed to be getting increasingly nervous as he spoke. Chrysa made to answer him, but paused as he headed out of the room to wash the dishes. Ms. Kelito suggested that she could sleep wherever she preferred, and that she could even sleep in the woman’s room if she wanted. The redhead chuckled softly at her comment about the times she’d made her husband sleep on the couch whenever she was mad, nodding as she said to think it over before she too left the room to grab the aforementioned quilt and some pillows. Arceus, she felt like she didn’t even deserve the Kelitos’ hospitality, even though she was more than happy that they were willing to let her stay the night with them. Just how long had it been since they’d last had someone over, anyways? Before Chrysa could ponder the question, she looked up as she heard the water of the sink stop, and Bastien came back into the room moments later. She chuckled softly as he asked if his mom had told her anything embarrassing while he’d been away. ” Ya mean in general or about ya in particular? Because that might depend on either,” the redhead said in a light, playful tone with a grin. Ms. Kelito came back as well, carrying with her a large red quilt as she announced that the ‘ugly’ quilt had arrived. As Bastien and his mother looked at Chrysanthemum with expectant gazes, she couldn’t help but feel a little uncomfortable, more from their stares than anything else. Odd as it seemed, she guessed she couldn’t blame them too much, especially since they hadn’t had guests over for Arceus knows how long…
Taking a deep breath, Chrysa managed a grateful smile back at Bastien and his mother, trying to keep herself from squirming too much under their stares. ” This is all very nice, and I thank the both of ya very much for the hospitality~” she responded, keeping her voice as even as possible as she nodded to them, ” I’ll be good with sleeping on the couch, if ya don’t mind… I appreciate ya both offering your rooms, but it just wouldn’t feel right for me to sleep in someone else’s bed, y’know?” Being new to sleeping over at someone else’s house as she was, Chrysa wasn’t entirely comfortable with simply sleeping in someone else’s bed. It wasn’t that she was being rude or anything, it would just feel… strange, spending the night in a bed that had been used by its owner for many years. ” In any case, I’ll take the ugly quilt, if ya please~” she added, chuckling softly as she gave a warm smile to Ms. Kelito.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 16/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 16/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │5/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│12/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │8/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │13/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11
Yeah, we should x3

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stepping out onto the familiar busy streets of South Lumiose City was oddly refreshing for Roxas. Though it wasn't her home region or city, Lumiose had sort of become what she called home. It was far better than the icy mountains of Snowpoint City, it was a much more mild temperature here with technology, business, and activity, especially at night, all of which Roxas took advantage of when she'd first moved in. She wanted to get home and finish putting together that communicator, but first thing was first; she needed to heal her new teammate. Roxas moved onto the sidewalk and carefully weaved her way through the busy streets over to the Pokemon Center before stepping inside. "Nurse Joy, pourriez vous guérir mon Pokemon se il vous plaît?" Roxas asked politely, handing her newly captured Ralts over to the pink haired woman. "Oui, bien sûr!~" The Ralts was placed on the healing machine and given back to Roxas within a minute. "Il devrait bien se passer , mais je ne le laisser se reposer pour la nuit." Roxas nodded. "Oui, je vais le faire. Merci." She took back the Primer ball with a short bow and turned to leave. Giving the poor Ralts some rest tonight was a good idea, poor little thing hadn't stood a chance against Cypher's Zap Canon.

Besides, she had other things she wanted to do tonight. Zelda was already asleep in her arms, and Sien was looking pretty tired too, though Roxas supposed she always kind of looked that way. She returned them both to their pokeballs regardless, since Cypher and Rave were her little helpers in the workshop anyways. Roxas' apartment was across the street and a little ways up from the Pokemon Center, and once she reached the door and unlocked it, Roxas breathed in the familiar scent of home. "Ahhh.... It's good to be back." She gave a small smile, stepping in and closing the door once Rave and Cypher came in after her. Rave flew up towards her little playground of perches and toys tucked away in the ceiling corner while Cypher immediately entered Roxas' computer. Roxas herself flopped onto her cushy bed and sighed in relief, happy to be off her feet. It had been a long and eventful day, filling up her team, earning her first badge, she deserved some sort of break.

Of course a break for Roxas meant working late up all night on some computer or coding, because that was fun to her. Tonight would be a little different though. Roxas rolled over to her desk, which sat next to her bed without a chair. Her bed was her chair–it was a small apartment so she had to make necessary cuts, not to mention she always spent her money on more equipment and upgrades rather than buying a bigger apartment to hold all of her technologic junk. Yes it was a cockeyed way of doing things but it was the way Roxas worked and she liked it just fine. There was a headset plugged into a large computer monitor, but it looked unfinished, parts missing, wires loose, a pile of notes and diagrams scattered around her desk all about the small piece of equipment, but believe it or not, it was almost finished.

- - Where am I...?: South Lumiose City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 3/5 Pokemon Encounter | 10/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 25/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 5/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 5/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 12 | 240/240 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 14/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 3/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 4/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 0/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 2/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cracking her knuckled and picking up the headset, Roxas started what would be a long night of work no doubt, hopefully it would be worth it in the end. "Okay Cypher, let's get to work. Rave, can you grab my screwdriver?" Roxas asked, and the little Noibat soon brought a small tool to Roxas in her claws. Roxas took a look at the tool and shook her head. "Sorry Rave, I meant the philips, not the flat one." Rave gave a few grumbling chirps and Roxas gave her a look. "Hey don't get snippy with me missy, I said I was sorry, I'll be more specific next time, jeez." The Philips screwdriver was dropped on Roxas' head and the blonde glared at the Noibat. "Hey! Now that's just uncalled for!" Rave chittered at Roxas as if it were laughter, and Roxas mumbled to herself, ignoring it for now and setting to work on the headset.

Cypher wasn't visible on her screen anymore, the Porygon was sifting through data and bringing up notes to her computer screen, as well as moving through the headset itself and writing code on notepad for Roxas to see. "Mhm.... Mhm.... Keep going..... There! Stop. Change that to-- Yeah, there you go. Alright, I'm uploading a new chip okay?" Roxas took a flashdrive from her pocket and plugged it in, Cypher grabbed ahold of the data, helping it move along towards the headset and upload. That was the last bit of coding needed for her original plan, but now she needed to upload a vocal comprehension babelfish translator for pokemon speak. "Cypher browse translator coding sites and sort out the coding. I'm going to go look around the scraps and see what we've got to work with." With that she stood up on her bed and began digging through her shelves. It was going to be a long night....

- - Where am I...?: South Lumiose City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 4/5 Pokemon Encounter | 11/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 26/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 6/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 6/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 12 | 240/240 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 15/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 4/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 5/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 0/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 3/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

"D-delightful?" Sawa hadn't expected any comments from Regina. "Y-yes, well..." The Tyrogue stopped and rubbed his head, looking away with a heavy blush. If there was one true weakness that Sawa had, it was girls of any type. They intimidated him quite a bit. Bita smirked at this, tilting his head to the side as he glanced towards the TV. Sawa quickly pulled Suite away from Piper to save the Noivern from the nosy little puffball... But also to focus on something other than what Regina had said. Spice was busy bouncing in place, grinning as Ammy asked her if she could be taught to become a champion as well. Chatta seemed interested, too... "Maybe we could all be champions. Are there awards for any group activities? I'm not so good at doing things by myself..." Spice simply raised her head up, looking quite proud. "Ha! There's no need to worry, you two. Just leave everything to me, your Spicy Sensei!"

As all of this transpired, Bastien and his mother both let out sighs of relief. "Fwaaah, I'm glad," they said at the same time before looking at each other with befuddled expressions. "I-in any case! It is good to have you here, Chrysa. I'll leave ze quilt right here for you, as well as zis and zis!" Unfolding the huge red quilt, Ms. Kelito revealed the design that her brother-in-law had given them. It was in the style of Darumaka, seeming as though it was a bunch of them holding hands across the middle. The pattern simply repeated several times both up and down the fabric... To Ms. Kelito, the thing was a travesty. Still, she said nothing more about it as she grabbed the two pillows from within the previously-folded quilt. "Alright! I will be heading back out to play pachinko-- I-I mean, euh, run some errands! Don't have too much fun, and get plenty of rest! You'll need it if you both are going to continue your journey! And Chrysa, it was very nice meeting you. Please do not be too hard on poor Bassey... He takes after me, you know!" With that, the woman stuck out her tongue and knocked on her noggin cutely. She giggled and smiled brightly to Chrysa and Bastien before taking her leave, the sound of their front door jingling signaling that she was gone.

"Pheeew, that's that, then!" With everything winding down, Bastien noticed that his Pokemon were starting to get a little sluggish with their movements and festivities. "Ah, hey, Chrysa? I'm gonna go ahead and get everyone ready for bed, and then crash myself. I'm sorry, but I feel, like... Totally drained after today." A big yawn verified this, and Bastien rubbed his eyes. "C'mon, you little food stealers. You're gonna have to brush your teeth after all that stir fry!" The young man's whole squad of Pokemon groaned a little, but fair was fair. They all turned to Chrysa and the rest of their new friends, each wishing them goodnight in their own ways. "G'night! I'm right down the hall, so don't hesitate to give a holler if you need something." Bastien smiled and gave Chrysa a casual salute before ducking out of the room and going to take care of everything he needed to. Before long, he and his Pokemon were all in his room, ready for bed. The green-haired boy wrote a quick entry in his journal and then fell asleep, quite tired from the day's events.

---

The next morning, Bastien woke up rather early. All of his Pokemon had slept outside of their balls, and those that didn't wake up when he did were recalled back into them to continue their slumber in peace. The only ones that actually got up when he did were Sawa and Spice... Better than nothing. "Waaah, that was an awesome dream!" Stretching his arms as he walked down the hall, Bastien could already smell his mother cooking some breakfast. She was a very simple woman and tended to only make very straightforward and strangely foreign-oriented meals... This time, it was fried rice with some sort of poultry. "M-mom? This isn't really breakfast food..." Ms. Kelito looked at him a little grumpily; it was obvious she hadn't done too well with her gambling last night. "N-n-not that I'm complaining, though! Mmm-mm, I loves me some fried rice! Fwahahaha~!" Quickly changing his tune, Bastien sat down and scarfed down his food, giving a little to Sawa and Spice before realizing that he'd left his shoes by the front door. "O-oh, crap!"

Ms. Kelito seemed to have noticed, as well. "Ohh, zat reminds me, Bassey. Zere was something... Shiny in zem when I got home last night. Very strange, really... It didn't look like money, so I did not take it."

Bastien smirked at this. "Gee, thanks..." Walking over to his shoes, the young man looked inside... And found two of the strange scales he seemed to keep running into. "M-more of these? This can't be a coincidence..." Something may have been following him. A ghost Pokemon playing a trick, perhaps, or... Something else. Perhaps he was overthinking it. Turning to Spice and Sawa, Bastien shrugged. "Well, Suite and Bao both got one, so I'll give these two to you." The scales may have been unlocking hidden potential in his Pokemon, considering those unconventional moves that Bao and Suite displayed after getting ahold of their respective scales. Kicking on his shoes and doing a little light exercise with the two of his Pokemon, Bastien waited for Chrysa to get ready so they could set out once again.

"Oh, Bassey? Before you two leave, I have a request... Could you please take Cotton with you? I... Do not really have a use for him here. He has been quite a handful lately... Pretty please, with lots of cheese?" Ms. Kelito, having finished cooking breakfast and leaving out a big bowl for Chrysa, walked up to Bastien and placed Cotton's Pokeball in his hands. She seemed a little bit more cheery now that she wanted her son to do something, funnily enough. "I know he is a little... Dense. Perhaps a journey like zis is what he needs to show his true colors? O-or maybe not... In any case, I leave him in your capable hands!"

Looking down at the Pokeball, Bastien raised an eyebrow. It didn't really seem like he had a choice in the matter... "A-alright, that's fine." The green-haired boy placed Cotton's ball in his bag and then nodded, deciding to go out into the shop area. They were closed today, so there was no need to worry about being in anyone's way. "Another day, another badge. Heh, I'm definitely not stopping until we beat Grant!"

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: --- || thoughts :: Maybe we should stick around Lumiose a little? || counters :: 16/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 0/10 Heartscale --- 14/5 Wild Battle --- 26/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 12/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Low Kick (inflicts damage dependant on opponent's weight (20/40/60/80/100/120- see masterlist)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 7/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 6/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Bite (60 dmg, 3/10 chance to flinch target)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 10/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 1/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 10/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Knock Off (130 dmg, removes opponent's held item for the remainder of battle),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Cotton | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Static (3/10 chance of inducing paralysis when opponent makes physical contact with this pokemon) | Nature: Modest. Doesn't say much, as he doubts even his own intelligence and doesn't want to look stupid. Loves to chew on brightly-colored flowers. | 100/100 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Thunder Wave (causes paralysis),
- Thunder Shock (40 dmg, 1/10 chance of paralysis),
- Growl (lowers opponent's Attack by one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
I hope this is okay! ;;;

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash