Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Cyllage City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:04 pm
"Cyllage City"
Connecting Land Routes:
Connecting Cave, Ambrette Town, Geosenge Town

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location specific items:

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gymleader: Grant
Badge: Cliff Badge
Prize:Any Tier 2 TM, HM Surf
and +30exp split between battlers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amaura ♀ █ Lv 25 █ 250 HP █ Ability: Refrigerate - Normal-type moves become Ice-type moves and do x1.2 damage
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Aurora Beam▐ Ice▐ Special▐ 65▐ 1/2 chance to lower targets physical attack one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ 60▐ Physical▐ Lower targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Thunder Wave▐ Electric▐ Status▐ Paralyze opponent
█ ◆ █►▐ Take Down▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 90▐ Makes Contact▐ user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tyrunt ♂ █ Lv 25 █ 250 HP █ Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Lower targets speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bite▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
█ ◆ █►▐ Stomp▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 65▐ Makes Contact▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Pokemon Appearances:

-5 rp posts are required, then roll a 4-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
1= Dwebble
2= Onix
3= Dwebble
4= Binacle

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
1= 13
2= 14
3= 15
4= 16  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 24
HP 480
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Fire Spin - 35, Traps Opponent, Damaging 1/16 of Max HP for 4-5 Turns
Psybeam - 65 damage, 1/10 Chance of Confusion
Ember - 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
•Flame Charge - 50, Raises User's Speed One Stage
Exp 32/34

Fae the Metang
Lv. 24
Hp - 480
Ability - Light Metal - Halves the Pokémon's weight
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Confusion - 50, 1/10 Chance of confusion
•Metal Claw - 50, 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Exp 21/30

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 640
Ability: Big Pecks - Protects the Pokémon from Defense-lowering attacks
Bubble Beam - 65, 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
• Aerial Ace: 60; never misses
Water Pulse - 60, 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Air Slash: 75; 3/10 chance to flinch
Exp 2/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 16
Hp- 320
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Dual Chop- 40 damage per hit, hits twice
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
~Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Exp 7/17

Minnie the Minun
Lv 8
Hp- 160
Ability: Volt Absorbs - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Nuzzle: 20; Causes paralysis
• Spark: 65; 3/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder: 110; 3/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
•Quick Attack- 40 damage (Priority +1)
Exp 10/20

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 520
Ability: Trace - Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
Draining Kiss- 50 damage, heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Disarming Voice- 40 damage, Never misses
Magical Leaf- 60 damage, unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 6/34

Shenaiya came out of the ghostly remains of whatever had brought all the survivors back. She looked around, unable to catch her breath for a bit as she held onto Minnie. She wasn't about to let the little pokemon go. At least not now, and the Minun seemed to feel the same way. She kept hold of Shenaiya's fingers. While Shenaiya got her bearings, Kenichi popped from his pokeball, and so did Stella. Shenaiya wasn't going to ask, because she figured they were trying to keep her safe as well, but when they started glowing? Shenaiya covered hers and Minnie's eyes as they both evolved. When the light faded, Kenichi stood as a Kirlia, and Stella was now a Fraxure. She was happy, but she couldn't help as she started to tear up from being so relieved. They were in Cyllage. Not the mansion. With a shivering sigh, she sank to her knees. Just as a message popped up on her Holocaster. As did thirty missed calls and seventy seven messages. Including a message from Rose from just that minute. She cocked her head to the side as she noticed the date on the ones from her parents and friends. They were months old... "W-what?"

"It would appear that we had been trapped in that place for several months while we only thought it was a day or so." Kenichi said as Shenaiya pondered it with a weak mind. She was so tired. She looked up at the Kirlia with an eyebrow raised. It seemed that now, Kenichi could talk with her. She was happy, but dang was she tired. "Alright alright, let's get you to the pokemon center so you can rest. So we all can rest." He said as he and Stella started herding the bloodied girl to her feet. She followed with a lsight limp as they walked in the middle of the road to the pokemon center. Shenaiya was worried about whether or not the Nurse would be okay with the costume back... She was worried that she would freak out over the nurse. And as they entered the building, the nurse ushered over. "You've returned!" Shenaiya backed up a little but the nurse was stern with herding her to the bathes. She was stripped and put into a rather warm bath where she sat and dozed for a bit. When her holocaster buzzed again, she groaned but checked Rose's message before returning it. "I-i'm okay. I'm in Cyllage. A-are you okay?" She said before sending it. She looked over to see Kenichi watching her to make sure she was okay.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

My Bag And Walking Around
Badges: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 3, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf,
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 1/5
Exit -/-
Heart Scale 10/10

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag!

Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder

Need to be claimed: Misdreavus, Sylveon, Nincada, Joltik,

Pokemon that are not on my team
Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
Ability: Blaze
•Scratch- 40
Play Nice- Lowers target's attack by one stage
•Lick - 30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
Ability: Flower Veil
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Clover the Weedle
Lv 7
Hp- 140
Ability: Shield Dust
•Poison Sting - 15, 3/10 Chance of Poison
~String Shot - Lowers Opponent's Speed by Two Stages
Exp 4/17

Kattie the Caterpie
Lv 8
Hp - 160
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 4/18

Clarissa the Illumise
Lv 7
Hp- 140
Ability: Tinted Lens
•Tackle- 50 damage
~Sweet Scent- Lowers the target's evasion by two stages
Exp 7/15

Bella The Pansage
Lv 7
Hp- 140
Ability: Overgrow
•Scratch- 40
Exp 7/19

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 500
Exp 19/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 500
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Exp 12/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 640
Exp 23/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 17
Hp- 340
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Exp 11/18

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 180
Ability: Volt Absorbs - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Thunder: 110; 3/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Exp 11/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 520
Ability: Trace - Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
Magical Leaf- 60 damage, unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 27/34

Shenaiya opened her eyes when her holocaster went off again. But at the same moment the nurse came in to get her out of the warmer water. It still felt warm but it was much colder than what she realized. She ushered the tired girl out of the water and into a waiting warm towel and a robe. Nurse Joy left for a moment so she could dry and get dressed with some clothes from her bag. She took her time, since the cool air was bringing back all the pains of the injuries she had recieved. Lots of cuts, a bump on her head, a very very achy shoulder. There were others and the bath was pink but she was more concerned that she felt tired. Would she die if she went to sleep? This thought crossed her mind quite a bit. "Come on now Naiya. Don't worry about things like that. Just keep moving and you'll be fine. Make sure your friends are alright." Kenichi said. Shenaiya looked over, remembering that Kenichi and Stella had both evolved. She walked over with no shoes on and pat Kenichi's head. She was rather happy that the small pokemon had evolved and could now talk to her. It would give her someone to talk to,

Her holocaster went off again and she grabbed it rather wearily. She looked at it and noticed a response from Rose. She dizzily sat next to the door and opened it. She immediately noticed the male next to Rose. Who introduced himself after a moment. Okay? Vesper? He was kind of cute. Anyway, Shalour? If she was on her way to Ambrette, they would pass through cyllage. Which was pretty good. She'd see her soon yeah? "Alright, be careful. I haven't.... Scratch that. A message from Marx just arrived on my holo caster. Your heading to Ambrette? Then you will come through Cyllage. Do you want to meet me here? Or would you rather I met you closer to Shalour?" She asked sending the new message to Rose. Then opened Marx's. He was worried and asking where she was. She smiled a little though it hurt a bit. Opening another reply she started a new response. "Hey, I'm okay. I'm in Cyllage at the pokemon center. Where are you? I just woke up a bit myself." She said rubbing the side of her face before sending it to her friend. She looked up as the door opened and Nurse Joy entered again. Ushering her out to the main lobby, and putting food in front of her.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 3, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf,

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 2/5
Exit -/-
Honey 1/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Clover the Weedle
Lv 7
Hp- 140
Exp 4/17

Kattie the Caterpie
Lv 8
Hp - 160
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 4/18

Clarissa the Illumise
Lv 7
Hp- 140
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 7/15

Bella The Pansage
Lv 7
Hp- 140
•Scratch- 40
Exp 7/19

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Vigilia

Loonamist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 500
Exp 20/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 500
Exp 13/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 640
Exp 24/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 17
Hp- 340
Exp 12/18

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 180
Exp 12/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 520
Exp 28/34

Shenaiya bit into quite a bit of warm food. Just some soup and toasted cheese sandwiches right now. But with how she felt? It felt like heaven in a bowl. She finished it slowly. Making sure to eat instead of responding like she probably should have done. And it took her a good bit to finish. Needing the soup reheated twice. But other than that she was alright. Just tired. She could imagine Rose being tired as well. At least someone was with her to keep her company. When she finally finished her food she checked the messages and gladly responded to Rose's. "Awesome. I'll be here. Let me know if you need me to meet you sooner." She said before hitting the send button. She stood shakily and lost her balance a little bit, but Xena and Kenichi were there to keep her upright. She put a hand to her face and shook it a little. Trying to move herself about would be difficult. At least for now. Another dose of meds and bandages would probably have her on her feet in no time. She walked around, trying to stretch her limbs when she finally looked at Marx's message. It had been a bit but she would respond now. "Yeah, I've been in contact with Rose. She's going to pass through Cyllage on her way to Ambrette and we will meet up here. I haven't heard from Alexandra though. Have you?" She asked before hitting send.

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 3/5
Exit -/-
Honey 2/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Clover the Weedle
Lv 7
Hp- 140
Exp 4/17

Kattie the Caterpie
Lv 8
Hp - 160
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 4/18

Clarissa the Illumise
Lv 7
Hp- 140
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 7/15

Bella The Pansage
Lv 7
Hp- 140
•Scratch- 40
Exp 7/19

User Image

Vigilia

Loonamist

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o4/3o
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 19/25
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 15/32
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 16/18
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | 38/38 - oo/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o2/15
                                                ╚═══════════════════════════════════════
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 97/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 54/15
                                                Moving on :: oo/o3
                                                Ooc ::
                                                OoB :: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image(Mave)

Entering into the southern expanse of Cyllage City, Avikna found the Pokemon Center not to far into the city, and decided to head inside. Sitting down one of the many sofa's that lined the lobby of the Center, Avikna searched through her bag until she found what she was looking for. Using four of her many Heart Scales on Bahamut, the little dragon seemingly learned a variety of moves that in the end out better it's chances of fighting this late into the region. She debated a bit to battle some wild Pokemon for a bit or just going straight to the gym and challenging the leader there. It was really up to Zelda, being the main contender in this upcoming bout. The dead-kelp looking Pokemon found herself putting the rambunctious Bahamut in his place. She wasn't about to let the little tyke this he ruled over any of them, even the mild-mannered Astrid laughed at the Tyrunt's efforts to make her do as he wanted. "No one here is as timid as they were back at that research lab." Avikna chuckled, offering the Dino a smile. Grimacing at his failure he sat down on the floor, pouting somewhat.

╠══════════════════

Celsius the male Honedge Lv. 2o || Hp.4oo/4oo || Ability :: No Guard
                                                HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.
                                                Attacks || +1o added damage
                                                Pursuit - 4o, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
                                                Swords Dance - Raises user's attack by two stages
                                                Shadow Sneak - 4o Damage (Priority +1)
                                                Autotomize - Halves Weight and Raises Speed Two Stages

Astrid the Female Dratini Lv. 18 || Hp.34o/34o || Ability :: Marvel Scale
                                                HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.
                                                Attacks || No added damage
                                                Dragon Dance - Raises user’s Attack and Speed by one stage
                                                Dragon Rage - 4o DN apply Weakness/Resistances / DN hit Fairy-types
                                                Flamethrower - 9o, 1/1o Chance of Burn
                                                Diamond Storm - 1oo, 1/2 chance of raising user's Defense

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 27 || Hp. 54o/54o || Ability :: Poison Touch
                                                HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.
                                                Surf - 9o, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                                                Thunderbolt: 9o; 1/1o chance of paralysis
                                                Sludge Bomb - 9o, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                Play Rough - 9o damage, 1/1o chance to lower the foe’s Attack one stage

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 57 || Hp.114o/114o || Ability :: Flash Fire
                                                HI :: N/A Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.
                                                Attacks || +4o added damage
                                                Rapid Fire - 1oo 1/3 Burn
                                                Fly - 9o; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
                                                Hyper Beam - 15o Strong, but the user must recharge next turn

Aer the Male Aerodactyl Lv. 33 || Hp. 66o/66o || Ability :: Rock Head
                                                HI :: Sitrus Berry Persona :: Brave :: Can take a hit. Always ready to go into dangerous looking places.
                                                Attacks || +2o added damage
                                                Stone Edge- 1oo || 1/1o chance for critical hit
                                                Iron Tail - 8o, 3/1o Chance of Flinch
                                                Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage
                                                Sky Attack - 14o; 1st turn - charge, 2nd turn - attack - 3/1o chance of flinch, 1/1o chance to critically hit

Bahamut the Male Tyrunt Lv. o5 || Hp. 1oo/1oo || Ability :: Strong Jaw
                                                HI :: Draco Plate Persona :: Hardy :: He's a born leader, but sometimes childish.
                                                Outrage - 12o damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
                                                Superpower - 12o, Lowers User's Att & Def. One Stage
                                                Iron Tail - 1oo, 3/1o Chance of Lowering Foe's Def. by One Stage
                                                Earth Power - 9o 1/1o chance to lower target’s Spec. Def.

||||||||||||||| Off hand ||||||

________________________________

Poke'balls ∞ || Ultra Balls oo6 ||

Potions ∞ || Super Potion o11 ||
                                                Max Potion oo2 || Full Heal oo3 || Full Restore o16
                                                Max Revive oo5 || Revive oo5 || Old Gateau oo2 ||

Heart Scale x1 || Power Herb oo1 || Honey oo8
                                                Lava Cookie oo7 || Sweet Heart x19 || Dusk stone oo1
                                                Sun stone oo2 || RageCandyBar oo1 || Dragon Scale oo2
                                                Dubious Disc oo1 || Deepseascale oo1 ||

Enigma Berry oo1 || Rawst berry oo6 || Nomel Berry oo4
                                                Mago Berry oo8 || Leichi Berry oo3 || Ganlon Berry oo3
                                                Sitrus Berry o24 || Oran Berry oo6

Tm Work Up x2 || Tm Snatch || Tm Volt Switch
                                                Tm Bulk up || Tm Dig || Tm Water Pulse x2
                                                Tm Giga Drain || Tm Energy Ball || Tm Dream Eater
                                                Tm Thunder || Tm Psyshock || Tm Drain Punch
                                                Tm Flash Cannon || Tm Sludge Bomb || Tm Stealth Rock
                                                Tm Grass Knot || Tm Overheat || Tm Infestation
                                                Tm Shadow Ball || Tm Dark Pulse || Tm Earthquake x2
                                                Tm Psychic
                                                Hm o1 Cut || Hm o2 Fly || Hm o3 Surf
                                                Hm o4 Strength || Hm o5 Flash

PENDING(Because she has a lot to remember)xxxxxxx
                                                Lv. 1o Flygon ( Horoscope )
                                                Lv. 25 Lucario / Rayquazaite ( Pingo )
                                                (HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores
                                                ( Achievements ) 3 Heart Scales, x1Dragon Fang,
                                                ( Grand Opening )x1 Lucarionite,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:29 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o5/3o
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 2o/25
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 16/32
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 17/18
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | o1/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o3/15
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 98/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 55/15
                                                Moving on :: o1/o3
                                                OoB :: User ImageUser Image(Mave)

When she was done relaxing, Avikna returned the small Dino back to his ball. She then made progress to find the gym and eventually challenge it's leader. Apparently the gym was dug into the side of a mountain, situated directly below the Connecting Cave. Heading inside she was met with giant rock walls, and by a man who seemed far to enthusiastic for his own good. He pulled out a string of questions to which Avikna could only reply with one answer. "I'm here to challenge the Gym Leader." The man lit up then pointed up to the top of the rock-climbing wall. Mave snickered at the look in Avikna's eyes.
                                                'Want me to fly you up there?' She asked with a chuckle. Avikna glanced down, a disgruntled look on her face.
                                                "No. I think I can manage to climb a wall." Flexing her arm she rested a hand on her bicep. "I've got muscles for a reason... right?" Mave chuckled once more.
                                                "Alright, but I wont catch you if you fall." The red-head steamed forward, grabbing hold of the wall and began her ascent.

Despite Mave's teasing, Avikna made it up to the top of the mountain with only a minor mistake here and there. Nothing that made her fall and hurt herself, but her hands were a bit sore. Whatever the case she'd made it, and before she called for the leader she stopped to catch her breath. Standing up straight, she pushed in on her back as she leaned backwards, stretching out the unused muscles as well as her used ones. "Alright..." She huffed, looking around the top of the mountain, on the other side a man with dark skin appeared over the ledge. Once he spotted Avikna he began to climb a bit faster, as if what he was doing was beginners level. Slapping his hands together he brushed off the powder that was on them. "Are you the leader?" Avikna asked.
                                                "Yes, I am. My name is Grant." He replied. Introducing himself with a tired look on his face.
                                                "Avikna, the pleasures all mine. I'm here to challenge you." Arching a brow the man stepped forward a bit, crossing his arm.
                                                "Is that so. Alright, then It's a two on two, you are allowed to substitute Pokemon." With that said he summoned forth his first Pokemon, an Amaura. Avikna motioned forward Zelda, knowing long before she'd entered the gym she was going to ask the aid of her Skrelp. She had to know just what this Pokemon was useful for, strength wise.

The battle lasted several minutes, but in the end, Avikna prevailed. With Zelda at her front. The Skrelp had been paralyzed early into the fight, but she'd fought through the paralysis and managed to land each hit, getting felling Grant's Pokemon fairly quickly. Happy about her second win, she met with Zelda in he middle of the field, and quickly pulled out some of the Old Gateau she had. It preserved rather well, and Zelda seemingly enjoyed it quiet a bit. Whatever the case it got rid of the Paralysis. Avikna would wait to heal her completely until after they'd left Cyllage and were steadily heading towards the next city.

Amaura ♀ █ Lv 25 █ Hp- 500 █ Ability- Refrigerate
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Aurora Beam - 65 || 1/10 chance of lowering target's attack
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb - 60 || Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Thunder Wave - Causes paralysis
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt

Zelda used Surf || 9o x 2 = 18o + 1o - 1o = 18o to Amaura
                                                Amaura used Rock Tomb || 6o + 1o - 1o = 6o to Zelda / Zelda's speed reduced
                                                Zelda = 48o/54o
                                                Amaura = 32o/5oo

Amaura used Thunder Wave || Zelda was paralyzed
                                                Zelda used Surf || 9o x 2 = 18o + 1o - 1o = 18o to Amaura
                                                Zelda = 48o/54o
                                                Amaura = 14o/5oo

Amaura used Aurora Beam || 33 +1o - 1o = 33 damage to Zelda
                                                Zelda used Surf || Amaura fainted
                                                Zelda = 447/54o

Tyrunt ♂ █ Lv 25 █ Hp- 500 █ Ability- Strong Jaw
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb - 60 || Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Bite - 60 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Stomp - 60 || Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage
                                                █ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Tyrunt used Bite || 9o +1o - 1o = 9o damage to Zelda
                                                Zelda used Play Rough || 18o +1o - 1o = 2oo damage to Tyrunt
                                                Zelda's Poison Touch Activated - Tyrunt is Poisoned - 31 from Poison
                                                Tyrunt = 269/5oo
                                                Zelda = 357/54o

Tyrunt used Rock Tomb || 6o + 1o - 1o = 6o damage to Zelda / Zelda's speed reduced
                                                Zelda used Play Rough || 18o + 1o - 1o = 2oo damage to Tyrunt
                                                - Tyrunt is Poisoned - 31 from Poison
                                                Tyrunt = o38/5oo
                                                Zelda = 297/54o

Tyrunt used Stomp || 6o + 1o - 1o = 6o damage to Zelda / Zelda's speed cant go any lower
                                                Zelda used Play Rough || Tyrunt fainted

╠══════════════════

User Image

HI :: Persona :: Bold || Often expressionless. He'll use his cloth to portray the emotion he's feeling if he wants to.

HI :: Persona :: Modest || She's young, but strong-willed, and she adores humans for whatever reason.

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 27 || Hp. 54o/54o || Ability :: Poison Touch
                                                HI :: Poison Barb Persona :: Timid || Aware of her faults, having faced death she's a bit less afraid of the world.

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 57 || Hp.114o/114o || Ability :: Flash Fire
                                                HI :: N/A Persona :: Brave || She's not afraid to speak her mind, or throw a punch.

HI :: Sitrus Berry Persona :: Brave :: Can take a hit. Always ready to go into dangerous looking places.
                                                Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage
                                                Sky Attack - 14o; 1st turn - charge, 2nd turn - attack - 3/1o chance of flinch, 1/1o chance to critically hit

HI :: Draco Plate Persona :: Hardy :: He's a born leader, but sometimes childish.
                                                Outrage - 12o damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards

Tm Psychic

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:25 am

Grant sighed, pressing his fingertips to his forehead with his other hand on his hip. Well, that was the end of it. "Good job, Tyrunt," he praised his pokemon, dropping his hand and pulling out his pokeball, "You did your best." He returned the dragon-rock pokemon, straightening and striding over to where the young woman was tending to her pokemon. "Congratulations, that was a good battle," he praised, "You've certainly earned these." He extended his hand, holding out a TM Rock Climb, and the Cliff Badge.

Badge: Cliff Badge
Prize: TM Rock Climb
and +30exp split between battlers

Indeciisiive Wolkova

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 am

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o6/3o
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 21/25
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 32/32 - 15/33
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | 18/18 - oo/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | o2/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o4/15
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 99/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 56/15
                                                Moving on :: o2/o3

Offering a smile towards Grant as he praised her for a well earned win, she motioned towards Zelda. "She deserves your praise more. I just barked out orders." The Skrelp arched a brow before curling her tail around one of Mave's horns. From there mave made her decent, as Grant motioned towards a dirt slide for a quick decent down the mountain. Without anything else to say Avkna took her leave, heading down the slide and meeting with Mave at the bottom.
                                                'One more badge under your belt. On to the next?' Mave grinned.
                                                "Of course. I mean.. we did end up finding one of my missing Pokemon... I'm thinking... maybe everyone else must be somewhere around Kalos too. " Mave nodded, leading the way somewhat as they made their way back out into the city.
                                                'I picture Ule'tra somewhere dry... Arietty in the sky somewhere high up.... '
                                                Avikna rested a hand on Mave's forehead, she could see some strong sadness in her eyes once she'd mentioned Arietty.
                                                "We'll find them eventually." Mave nodded, glancing up at Avikna.
                                                'You know, I think I'm liking the new you more then the old you.' She snickered. Avikna grinned as she pushed Mave's mane fur into her eyes.
                                                "Shut up."

╠══════════════════

User Image

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 28 || Hp. 56o/56o || Ability :: Poison Touch

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 58 || Hp.116o/116o || Ability :: Flash Fire

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

Tm Psychic || Tm Rock Climb

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                ╔══════════════════
                                                Poκèмoη
                                                xxxx Cεlsιus тнε Sнιny mαlε Honεdgε | o7/3o
                                                xxxx Asтrιd тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Drαтιnι | 22/25
                                                xxxx Zεldα тнε Sнιny ғεmαlε Skrεlp | 16/33
                                                xxxx Mαvε тнε ғεmαlε Mαvεяεттε | o1/19
                                                xxxx Aεr тнε mαlε Aεяodαcтyl | o3/39
                                                xxxx Bαнαmuт тнε mαlε Tyrunт | o5/15
                                                Pokemon Encounter :: 1oo/oo7
                                                Not even a challenge :: 57/15
                                                Moving on :: o3/o3

Making her way back into the bulk of the city, Avikna stopped on the entrance to the nearby route and quickly healed up Zelda. "Alright we're all set to go." Avikna stated, turned towards the route. She stopped though, as for a second she thought she saw someone in red slip behind one of the stones that stood vertical in the route. Mave glanced upwards at Avikna, having noticed that moment of hesitation.
                                                'We can handle it.' The wolf stated. Stepping forward, Avikna looked down for a moment before nodded.
                                                "Right." She forgot the wolf could read her mind... something her old self would have been more careful about...maybe. Whatever the case she followed along Mave, heading into the route.

╠══════════════════

User Image

Zelda the Female Skrelp Lv. 28 || Hp. 56o/56o || Ability :: Poison Touch

Mave the Female Maveretta Lv. 58 || Hp.116o/116o || Ability :: Flash Fire

Dragon Pulse- 85 Damage

Tm Psychic || Tm Rock Climb

(HLMDE) Lv. 1o Deino
                                                (AHE) x3 Full Restores

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 1/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 298/5 ★ NPC encounter: 225/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 18/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose finally came up on Cyllage City, getting away from the eerie stones that were all over the place between geosenge and the city. They just gave her a strange vibe, just like how being in a place she knows ghosts are feels. Luckily, no such encounters had happened, and though Rose was tired, she had finally made it away from there, starting to feel a little better now that she was closer to home. In the distance she could just barely make out the edge of Ambrette down along the coastline, past Cyllage City.

Sunny was running around energetically, whiskers twitching as she seemed to smell the electricity in the power lines and whatnot. "Eee hee hee~ So much fun~" the dedenne squealed, running about. Fynx pinched the bridge of her snout, already getting a bit annoyed with how very energetic this rodent was. It was definitely a burden to keep an eye on her; the Delphox didnt' want the new addition to the team getting stepped on or causing trouble. It was still a young pokemon, too, which only added to her worries. The fox sighed, looking to Rose. "Rose. I know Sunny just joined us, but... I think it would be best if you placed her in a daycare for a while. To burn off some of her energy in a safe place." Fynx told her trainer telepathically, so as to not alert the dedenne to the plans so soon. Rose blinked, tilting her head as she considered it. She hadn't any idea on how this daycare thing worked, but it did sound kind of reasonable. "Hmm... " Rose murmured, giving it some thought. "At this rate, she might get herself hurt or in trouble, Rose. And I don't think she would like to be cramped up in a ball." Fynx told her, then nodded her nose in the dedenne's direction, just in time for Rose to notice the mouse nearly get run over by a bike. "Aha! Thot ya could pull a fas' one on me, eh? Ya missed!" Sunny exclaimed after barely dodging the tires. "Eep! Sunny, stay close!" Rose exclaimed, but was relieved to see that she hadn't been hurt. The dedenne didn't seem to see the trouble, but moved closer anyways. "Oi, I can take care o' meself, lass!" Sunny stated, then looked up at the silvery fox. Fynx stared blankly down at the rodent, almost tempted to put her foot down on Sunny's head.

Rose seemed to give it more thought, then nodded. "Mm... You're right, Fynx. I should probably go figure out how to get a pokemon into the daycare." Rose finally said with a sigh. She didn't like having to let her new, lively pokemon go away for a bit, but daycare undeniably sounded better than being stuck into a ball for her own safety. "Come on, Sunny. I'm sorry 'bout this, but I'm going to leave you at a daycare for a while. I promise I'll come back for you when I'm done taking care of some things. I won't leave on any fun adventures without you, okay?" Rose told the dedenne, crouching down in front of her and picking her up. The gerbil squirmed a bit, and was slightly disappointed. "Aw lassie, bu' I jus' joined!" she squeaked, even though Rose didn't understand her. "It's for the best right now, Sunny. Trust me, we aren't really headed anywhere exciting anytime soon. Rose needs to get some rest and go home to her parents. And by the sounds of it, her parents aren't going to let her go out on her own for a while... due to some... prior circumstances. Anyways, I'm sure you'll like the daycare. I've heard that it's quite open and fun, and there are other pokemon to interact with there. Much better than having to stay in a ball, too." Fynx told the dedenne, letting her in on some of the facts. The dedenne shifted to stare at Fynx for a bit, nose twitching as she seemed to try and discern whether she'd believe the fox or not. In the end, she seemed to concede. "Aye... Fine, lassie. 'll go ta dis daycare. Bu' mark me werds, if yeh leave me ther' too long, 'll be runnin' back all on me own. " Sunny responded. Rose looked between the two pokemon, wondering if they were talking or not. It was a bit hard to tell, since Fynx had been staring silently while Sunny chittered a bit. "She's alright with the idea, Rose. Let's go to the pokemon center. I'm sure someone would know how to do this there." the delphox notified her trainer. "Alright." Rose said, then made her way to the pokemon center.

The red head looked around the center, asking around about how to send pokemon to the daycare. Luckily, someone there knew how, and showed her that she could send them along through the PC, and then assured her that her pokemon would not be stolen , and would be let loose in the daycare's grounds to play with the others. Rose was a bit apprehensive at first, but finally after some reassurance that it was the truth from Fynx, Rose put Sunny in the pokeball, transferring her to the daycare through the pc. "I'll see you later, Sunny." the red head had smiled to the rodent before gently returning it and sending her off. Rose sighed when it was done. Well, at least she wouldn't have to worry about the energetic gerbil getting stepped on or something. Maybe she should have another pokemon go to the daycare... Perhaps not now.

[[ooc: Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua) ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Out Of Ball: User Image & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 42
HP: 840/840
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Hold Item: Quick Claw - forces holder to move first always
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Psybeam - 65 || 1/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flame Thrower - 90 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 11/18

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 29
HP: 580/580
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 3/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
Feint Attack – 60 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fire Fang- 65 || 1/10 Chance To Burn, 1/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 10/16

Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 27
HP: 540/540
Ability: Moxie- Attacks do +10 damage (type effectiveness not included) upon KOing a Pokemon
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 1/5 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
Bite - 60 || 3/10 chance of making the target flinch
EXP: 6/36

Pokemon: Tyrunt
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 36
HP: 720/720
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 3/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 3/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 1/5 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
Exp: 34/36

Pokemon: Prinplup
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 30
HP: 600/600
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubblebeam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 10/30

Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 5
HP: 100/100
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokémon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Charm - Lowers target's attack by two stages
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 12/15

Out of Party:

User Image
Pokemon: Servine
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks gain +20 damage (type effectiveness included)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Vine Whip - 45
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 18/37

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 700/700
Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
Sing - Inflicts Sleep Status
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 27
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Ice Punch - 75 || 1/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 3/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 24/27

User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 29
HP: 580/580
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
EXP: 16/27

User Image
Pokemon: Dedenne
Nickname: Sunny
Nature: Jolly; Bursting with energy. Despite her tiny size, she is always up for a challenge against bigger foes. She's a lot more playful than violent, though.
Lv. 5
HP: 100/100
Ability: Pickup - If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Tail Whip - Lowers opponent's defense by one stage
Thunder Punch - 75 || 1/10 chance of paralysis
Signal Beam - 75 || 1/10 Chance of Confusing Target
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Egg: Chifaera
Steps: 0/50

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: Unlimited
Ultra Ball: 2
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Potions: Unlimited
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Mawilite: 1
White Flute: 1
Silk Scarf: 1
Quick Claw: 3 (1 held by Fynx) (1 held by Kuno) (1 held by Auriel)
Crystal Shard: 1
Rose Incense: 1
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 6
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 4
Lucky Egg: 1
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 1
Apicot: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
1 Flareon costume (wearing)

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 2/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 299/5 ★ NPC encounter: 226/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 19/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose still felt pretty bad about leaving the newest addition to her team at the daycare, but Fynx assured her it was for the best for now. The red head let herself plop down into a vacant seat in the pokecenter with a sigh. At least she was that much closer to home now. She wondered where she could find Shenaiya around here. Vesper sat beside her, while Fynx stood by. Might as well send Shenaiya a message, right? Rose brought up her holocaster, opening up a new message for Shenaiaya. "Hi, I'm finally here in Cyllage City, Shenaiya. I'm currently in the pokecenter." she sent the message off as soon as she was done, leaving it brief.

[[ooc: mygoodnesssuchshort.
Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua)
Items to claim: 2 ultra balls, 3 max revives, 1 shiny stone, 1 dawn stone, 5 sweet hearts, 1 balm mushroom, 5 kelpsy berries ]]

shabatha
didn't know if you wanted to still have them meet up or not, since i know you've been very busy.

Quote:

Quote:

Out Of Ball: User Image

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lv. 42
HP: 420/420
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Psybeam - 65 || 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Flame Thrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 12/18

Lv. 29
HP: 290/290
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Fire Fang- 65 || 4/10 Chance To Burn, 3/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 11/16

HP: 270/270
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
EXP: 7/36

Pokemon: Tyrunt
Lv: 36
HP: 360/360
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 35/36

HP: 300/300
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 11/30

Nature:
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokémon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 13/15

Out of Party:

User Image
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 45

User Image
HP: 350/350
Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching

User Image
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Rare Candy: 4
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 500
Exp 21/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 500
Exp 14/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 640
Exp 25/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 17
Hp- 340
Exp 13/18

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 180
Exp 13/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 520
Exp 29/34

Shenaiya had definitely fallen asleep again. She had just started stretching some sore muscles when she sat down and closed her eyes... Woke up an hour or two later. With a lady looking at her from across the lobby, with a large box in her hands. "Sh-sh-shen-shenaiya? Is that you miss?" She asked. Having lots of trouble with her name. Shenaiya giggled groggily as she rubbed her eyes and stood. The walked over and nodded wondering about the box. "Oh good. I've been looking for you for months! This is what i'm supposed to bring you. I hope you have a good day!" The lady said before setting the box on the counter and leaving. Shenaiya waved half hearted before looking at the box. She was curious but at the same time she wanted to move around her team. She took the box with her to the pc and put four of her pokemon in. Clover, Cattie, Clarissa and Bella were put in. And she was debating on moving Minnie out of her party when the box started moving. She was curious and freaked out at the same time. That's when a lovely lavender face went flying out of the box, we through the box, since it is a ghost, and caused Shenaiya to fall back with a squeal. At this point her Xtransciever went off. She looked for the pokemon before seeing who had sent the message. Rose had just entered the pokemon center. But before she could jump up and tackle the poor girl, the misdreavus reappeared and spooked Shenaiya again. Squealing again, she jumped up and ran to Rose and took cover. It was just not the right time for a ghost pokemon to be poppng in and out of areas and scaring her to pieces.

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 4/5
Exit -/-
Honey 3/10

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl20Joltik, lvl5Larvesta

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 am
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 300/5 ★ NPC encounter: 227/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 20/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

"I'll be right back. Going to go see if I see her outside." Fynx said after Rose messaged her friend. Rose looked up, then gave a nod as her Delphox moved away and out the door of the pokemon center. Rose still had Vesper there with her, so at least she wasn't alone. At the same time, Rex popped out of his ball, seeming to be eager to check things out. He looked at Rose expectantly. "Oh, hi Rex! Hey, you want a treat for doing well on your own earlier? Hold on..." Rose said, reaching into her bag. She found the candies that she had won back at the fair, pulling out two for Rex. The little dino ate them eagerly, and soon, his body started to glow. "H-huh? O-oh! You're evolving, Rex! That's great!" Rose exclaimed. Luckily enough, there was enough room in the pokemon center to accommodate Rex's new size. However, She was pretty sure he would have a difficult time getting out the door. Rex felt more powerful than before, standing proud as his evolution completed. He let out a pleased growl, and decided to behave himself since his trainer had helped him achieve this awesome form.

While Rose was inside, praising Rex for being so good, Fynx was outside, looking around. "Hm. I don't see her... Ow! Hey!" she muttered, then barked as something hit her from behind. She turned around to see a set of colorful eggs. Staring back at her. "Why you little - Take this, egg heads!" Fynx growled, then sent a flamethrower attack at them. The attack quickly dispatched them, and the Delphox looked around once more. Not seeing any sign of familiar faces outside, the silvery fox returned to her trainer. And was somewhat surprised by Rex's new form.

"Hey, Rose, is that you- Ah!" Vesper started, then jumped away as a female quickly approached, seeming to be taking cover near Rose. "Sh-shenaiya!" Rose squeaked in surprise, looking at her friend. Though they had been together at the ball, it had felt like it had been ages since she last saw her friend. And now... well, it looked the other was hiding from something. The sudden joining of a new person had caused Vesper to jump a bit, avoiding contact with the girl. The male shifted a bit before settling back down in his seat quietly. "What's up, Shenaiya?" Rose asked, unaware of the misdreavus that had startled her friend. Fynx reappeared beside her, giving a gentle bark in greeting.

Battle:

A wild Easter Exeggcute appeared!

User Image
lvl 10
hp 100
Moveset:
-Barrage
-Egg Bomb
-Uproar
-Hypnosis

Round 1:
Fynx moved first!
Fynx used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!!
90 + 30(lvl boost) [120] x 2 = (OVERKILL) 240 damage!
(Exeggcute: 0/100)
Exeggcute fainted!
Fynx earned 20 xp!

[[ooc: Sorry that it's all over the place. Had to do a few things in this post.
Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua)
Items to claim: 3 ultra balls, 3 max revives, 1 shiny stone, 1 dawn stone, 5 sweet hearts, 1 balm mushroom, 5 kelpsy berries ]]

shabatha
oh my. lol

Quote:

Quote:

Out Of Ball: User Image & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lv. 43
HP: 430/430
Attacks:
Psybeam - 65 || 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 13/18 (+20exp) 18/18 (level up!) 15/19

Lv. 29
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Fire Fang- 65 || 4/10 Chance To Burn, 3/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 12/16

Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Attacks:
EXP: 8/36

Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Lv: 37 (+2 rare candy) 39
HP: 390/390
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 36/36 (level up!) 0/37 (+2 rare candy) 0/39

HP: 300/300
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 12/30

Nature:
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 14/15

Out of Party:

User Image
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 45

User Image
HP: 350/350
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Rare Candy: 4 2
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 21/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Exp 14/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 25/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 19
Hp- 190
Exp 6/20

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Exp 13/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Exp 29/34

Shenaiya snapped out of her fear when Rose's voice asked her what's up. Wait... Wasn't Rose scared of ghosts? And right now, it seemed there was one scaring Shenaiya to absolute pieces. She looked around before standing up straight up, she smiled shyly at Rose and her new friend. Then jumped when Fynx came up. "Oh uh... I just got some gifts. And I think... One's trying to scare me... So uh... Let's uh... How are you?" She asked curiously, trying to spot the Misdreavus before it jumped out again. Not with Rose nearby! Xena just rolled her eyes before greeting Fynx. "Hai~ I'm heading outside. I'll be back in just a moment." She said before going outside. With a lighthearted wave, Xena went outside and took in some fresh air. She looked around and noticed a very bright colored Chansey and A nicely colored Buneary. They were different. And Shenaiya would ADORE some like that color. Running back inside, Xena grabbed Kenichi and Shenaiya's stash of pokeballs. The brunette noticed this and excused herself to follow her misbehaving pokemon. Outside she saw the shiny pokemon and had to have them. "Alright, Stella your after that Buneary. Use Dual Chop." She said letting the Fraxure out of her ball. Stella jumped up and chopped the Buneary. Dealing quite the super effective attack, the Buneary fainted and Shenaiya threw a pokeball. She watched in anticipation as the ball rolled before coming to a stop. She was super stoked to get a shiny, and now for the next one!

Stella used Dual Chop. 40+40=80 Buneary at 20.
Buneary used Pound! Stella takes 35! Stella is at 135!
Stella used Dual chop again! Buneary has fainted!

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 4/10

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl20Joltik, lvl5Larvesta

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 21/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Exp 14/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 25/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Exp 6/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Exp 13/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Exp 29/34

Shenaiya picked up the ball then turned to the Chansey. "Alright Stella. Dual chop on the Chansey!" She said and Stella attacked. Knocking the Chansey out as well, Shenaiya threw another pokeball, And it broke free. Which is weird. She threw another ball and happily went to grab the ball. She tucked the two in her belt before running back inside to Rose. "Sorry! Xena saw some shiny pokemon and wanted me to go outside." She apologized. The girl shyly apologized. "So who is your friend?" She asked curiously.

Stella used Dual Chop. 40+40=80! Chansey at 20!
Chansey used Double Edge! Stella takes 120! Stella is at 35! Chansey takes 30 damage! Chansey faints!

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 6/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 120
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 140
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas