Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:44 am
Vigilia
FIRST POST FIRST POST. Julie's chosen starter is Fennekin.

User ImageUser Image

Vaniville was small and cozy in all of the ways that Castelia wasn't. Cute little yards, brick roads, a wide open sky. Despite the mountain backdrop Julie still felt off-kilter, like she'd take a wrong step and go tumbling into the deep-blue. It reminded her of standing on the boardwalk back home, that terrifying expanse of churning waves one one side while the buildings, solid as ever, stood behind her. Except here, in this little town, there was no angry sea. Just short houses, roads without any cars, and the smell of flowers instead of salt.

"So, how do you like this little slice of Kalos?" Julie's aunt, Victoria, asked. The woman was dressed for travel, wearing slim cream slacks and a simple blouse under a coat, her long hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

"I-I like it!" Julie declared. She was so happy to get to share Aunt Victoria's home, even if this wasn't Lumiose City where Victoria actually lived.

"It's of course not as exciting as some other places, but it's got it's own charm, doesn't it?"

"Yes Aunt Victoria," Julie replied, distracted by a large armored pokemon in someone's front yard, eyes big as she watched the rock plates shift as it lumbered around.

Victoria patted the hat atop Julie's head, hoping she had instilled a proper sense of appreciation in the girl. She'd be visiting towns smaller than this in the near future, and Victoria wanted the city girl to enjoy it. Julie herself was much more nervous about the pokemon. She hadn't really had much of any experience with them, except Slowpoke. And Slowpoke was okay because he was so gentle and predictable. What if she got a pokemon and it didn't like her? Or she was really bad at it?

"You'll be fine." Victoria seemed to read Julie's mind, tapping her playfully on the head. "You don't even know what I'm worried about," Julie responded. She was positive Aunt Victoria hadn't even noticed the big pokemon earlier. "Don't have to my love, it's all on your face." Julie tilted the brim of her hat, "You couldn't even see my face!" Victoria smirked and patted her niece's back. "Ah, but it was there all the same. Now, you take the lead." Julie stared up at Aunt Victoria a few moments, confused, before she realized they had reached the pokemon lab. Oh. Vaniville Pokemon Lab, Julie read on the sign, so focused she didn't hear Victoria mumbling to herself in french, ['of course we couldn't go to the damn Lumiose lab for this'].

Julie glanced up at Victoria to strengthen her resolve, then stepped forward, opening the door and peeking in. Victoria stood behind, content to follow her niece in and get a taste of independence. "Hello...?" Julie pushed past any nervousness. "I hope I'm not bothering you Professor Sycamore-" she had, of course, made sure she knew his name before coming, manners, "I'm Julietta Deering and this is my Aunt Victoria." Victoria mentioned she had called ahead, so Julie assumed he was at least expecting them. Hopefully he didn't mind having his work interrupted. "I'm here to pick up my pokemon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:40 pm
StarlightSchism
WOOOHOOO also sorry it's so brief. i've lost my professor mojo. that being said, you are free to go without having to wait for another post from me for the professor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Sycamore

"Hello, ma cherie~! Do not worry, I am never too busy to attend to a budding new trainer." The professor graciously greeted the new youth and her presumed guardian once they entered the lab. He was well prepared for the visit, thanks to some of his assistants about the lab. "Now then. Which starter might you like, ma cherie?" he asked, waiting for her response before retrieving the pokeball to the starter of her choice, some extra pokeballs and potions to help with her journey.

Julie received:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

+ pokedex
+ pokeballs (unlimited)
+ potions (unlimited)  

Vigilia

Vigilia