Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Suggestion Box Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:35 pm
Wanna give your 2 cents? You have an idea for an event or a new place to add into the guild... Here's the place to do it. There are no dumb suggestions ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:36 pm
I don't know if this has been suggested but I have a suggestion. smile
In the On-Campus subforum, what about having a thread for the academy grounds? That way you don't have to be in a specific place but just on the school ground enjoying the fresh air. Might be good for students and those security guards wandering around on patrol. Just a thought.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:10 pm
murruelecreuset
I don't know if this has been suggested but I have a suggestion. smile
In the On-Campus subforum, what about having a thread for the academy grounds? That way you don't have to be in a specific place but just on the school ground enjoying the fresh air. Might be good for students and those security guards wandering around on patrol. Just a thought.

Ah yes, that's a good idea. Actually we just realize that we've forgotten to create afew threads necessary for students to wander around, so we are working on it ^^

Courtyard is the idea you suggested. Thank you for noticing and suggesting! owo If you have any more to suggest, please feel free to do so!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 pm
Maybe having a swimming pool on campus for water types and swimming (for physical training and relaxing)? or at least in the city?  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 pm
1234boo75
Maybe having a swimming pool on campus for water types and swimming (for physical training and relaxing)? or at least in the city?

This is a very good idea 3nodding pools are a must in a school setting so we will be creating one 3nodding

of course it will be locked for the moment since school hasn't even started yet, but look forward to the "Pool" topic being created =D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:27 pm
Maybe having a wanted Roleplayer topic for members to post in if they're looking for someone to RP with? Cause I know from experience in other guilds that when new members come in sometimes its hard to find someone to RP with someone because most people are already in the middle of conversing with other people. Just an idea so that no one feels left out o3o

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:43 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

I like that idea, let me just talk it over with the crew  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:55 pm
Would be cool if there was a thread for feedback and have polls on occasion so that people can vote on changes or newly implemented ideas when they arise. Maybe even devote a whole subforum to just polls that anyone can create which could be related to anything. (Shadow's great debate on his next character could have been one.)

Also, the announcements -- albeit thoughtfully stylised -- are a little tough to read. It would work better if the text has a dark outline around the letters, or the background is just barely visible (and/or all one colour).

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:49 am
Hitsukei

Okay, just to make it clear for me, I've to ask one silly question (silly 'cause I kind of know the answer and the answer likely appears obvious to others but I still feel abit unsure...^^;; )

When you said/typed 'Shadow's great debate', you meant Abyss right? 'cause there is two Shadows here, so I just want to make sure ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 am
Alexia SeeYa
Hitsukei

Okay, just to make it clear for me, I've to ask one silly question (silly 'cause I kind of know the answer and the answer likely appears obvious to others but I still feel abit unsure...^^;; )

When you said/typed 'Shadow's great debate', you meant Abyss right? 'cause there is two Shadows here, so I just want to make sure ^^;;

Sorry about that. When I said Shadow, I meant this one;

User Image  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 pm
Hitsukei

Mk, gonna throw my 2 cents into this fountain... Why is there a giant picture of me? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Mk, gonna throw my 2 cents into this fountain... Why is there a giant picture of me? XD

I think he was showing which shadow he was talking about ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Because; You are awesome.

Now, your Avi is immortalised in this thread. Unless you wish to request otherwise. xP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Because; You are awesome.

Now, your Avi is immortalised in this thread. Unless you wish to request otherwise. xP

eh i was just curious XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 pm
I was thinking. I know we have pathways on campus but what about hallways for inside the main building. That way you don't just travel outside. Would certainly come in handy if it's rainy or extremely cold outside. 3nodding  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff