Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Sounds like I need to hunt up my discord... or make a new one, can't remember how to log in... >w>

murruelecreuset

Thanks for sharing how you're feeling, and I hope you feel better 3nodding

If it could help, we could do some (long overdue) plotting with Kirsi and Maria, but that's completely up to you, whether you stay, or start a new character just want to let you know I'm here ^^ Had a lot of fun in the haunted house, that's for sure haha :p honestly was kind of shipping Chance with Lillipup lol

Thanks Dragonfly. I was shipping Chance and Lillipup too lol
I'd be happy for Kirsi and Maria plotting smile
I'm not giving up on Maria yet. I just need to get back into posting and see how things play out. Have to admit that haunted house was fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

You do whatever you need to do! Obviously I hope you end up wanting to stay, but I totally understand loosing motivation, or just dealing with other stuff and feelings, and at the end of the day I'm happy to have gotten to rp and chat with you smile

kirsi hasn't gotten a chance an opportunity to go into book nerd mode with nirav yet, if he does stick around ;D

aww thanks (:

yeah, if nirav sticks around, we'll have to figure something out. i'll keep you updated!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:02 pm
murruelecreuset

#plotplotplot
I'll send a pm for le plotz

DJ Double B

>;3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 pm
*flops*  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 am
murruelecreuset

They thankfully aren't all active at once.

I like working with different personalities. With Pokemon I just like having characters that have different interests in Pokemon type and things. Which I got with Evelyn because I got a Tracey kind of character which I've never done before.

Like I said I've used Maria a lot. I have many different versions of her to the point where as much as I love her she's become redundant.

Cyril seems like a decent character. I could see him changing over time. That's what I was hoping for Maria. I just guess I'm so used to fast moving rps that she's just not progressing fast enough for me. sweatdrop

Ah, yes, the progress is slow here.
or more like, I feel there isn't enough content to match the progressing of rp time.
Admittedly, I still feel like Cyril's still in his first week of school.
and it's not helping I have trouble grasping his personality >.<
it settles in "awkwardly unsure how to act" as a result.
which is not out of place in someone who is new.
rp time frame said otherwise though, so I feel quite a dissonance.
He should be more at ease now ic that they are at end of year, but he isn't.

Thankfully his personality is bare bone enough and he is new character aka the only version that I have.

Prairiefox

Yeah it was more of a frantic move made by Koru to find her peeps XD
You guys can totally decide where you want to go but please dont let Koru think dragons ate you TTvTT

unfortunately, Koru's pleas will go unheard
it will be only for awhile?

DJ Double B

It's good to see you too (: I'll see how things are feeling with Nirav and Ava by the end of the event, but I at least want to give it a shot before making a final call on staying or going, or just keeping one character, or whatever options there are really.

So we'll see I guess haha

so which thread are you planning to drop Nirav in?

TheWhiteDragonfly

Yes yes, I like the idea of Kirsi and Cyril sticking together, and turning around to chase the mysterious figure

No worries on who goes first, I'll post as soon as I get a chance, feel free to go if I haven't yet. I'd like to assume their battle "started" before being interrupted, though thankfully their pokemon are probably not too injured

Ok, I will get him there . . . soon
definitely not today, more like tomorrow or the day after
I can't be sure for what will happen to my schedule tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:26 am
amarzyciel

DJ Double B

It's good to see you too (: I'll see how things are feeling with Nirav and Ava by the end of the event, but I at least want to give it a shot before making a final call on staying or going, or just keeping one character, or whatever options there are really.

So we'll see I guess haha

so which thread are you planning to drop Nirav in?

Nirav and Koru are both at turtonator! I have a post up for him already. Still need to post ava but its been difficult for me to write for her still  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 am
Lady Niara
*flops*

Niara!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:17 pm
amarzyciel

I know you have talked about trying to get a better feel for Cyril's personality, I really like how he's reacted to the situation and acts as the voice of reason.

And I think after this Kirsi will think of him as a friend which is cool. They get their chance to work together in battle after all biggrin  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:36 am
I'll be going on hiatus indefinitely. If I don't come back when classes restart in the RP, please delete my characters, especially Taka in particular. Lord knows you guys don't need another teacher to "temporarily replace." Better to free up the position to those interested. Sorry if this causes trouble and if it doesn't then all the better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:05 pm
X Kaos X
I'll be going on hiatus indefinitely. If I don't come back when classes restart in the RP, please delete my characters, especially Taka in particular. Lord knows you guys don't need another teacher to "temporarily replace." Better to free up the position to those interested. Sorry if this causes trouble and if it doesn't then all the better.

aaah I'll miss Marcus and Tera's interactions. crying  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 pm
X Kaos X

Tera will be missed. Hope to see you around sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 am
DJ Double B

Nirav and Koru are both at turtonator! I have a post up for him already. Still need to post ava but its been difficult for me to write for her still

Ah, Koru will have company at least C:

take your time, I think a lot of people are busy during christmas week.

TheWhiteDragonfly

I know you have talked about trying to get a better feel for Cyril's personality, I really like how he's reacted to the situation and acts as the voice of reason.

And I think after this Kirsi will think of him as a friend which is cool. They get their chance to work together in battle after all biggrin

You do? I always think he is way too logic driven that it can comes out unreal.
I try to write in more emotion and expression into my post in general.
yet when I tries, Cyril ends up detaching himself from them and latch on logic to keep himself in check.

Life threatening situation is good for fostering friendship xD
it will go a long way of knocking down that wall Cyril has built between them.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:32 pm
Blades252

Hey Blade! Nice to see you. Don't know if you remember me from the other Pokemon rp. I played Benny & Amelia. I remembered you from your character. Nice to see Mike again and his buddy Pancham.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Did I miss too much? *hides*  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:19 am
Lady Niara