Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:20 pm
A place we can chat and speak to each outside the rp. Just remember, keep it clean and keep it friendly~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 pm
Alright! First post of the thread!

Well hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. Hope we all will have a good time having fun in rping and getting to know each other and our characters more.

Alex, Alexia, and Aly; any is fine or you can come up with a new one to call me by. I've two characters and both are students, so you'll see them once the rp is open.

Well then have a nice day!

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 pm
Well howdy... I'm just your neighborhood VC. ^^ emotion_dealwithit
I've been waiting so long to have this guild up and running. emotion_bigheart
I have a teacher and student character so hopefully you'll like them.
Thank you for joining up and please enjoy your time here. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey all! Name's Steel Lapin; you can call me Steel, Lapin, or Brett. I may be just a student, but I hope to have a great time with all of you! ^-^

It should be noted, that I work. A lot. I am posting a public apology here if I take a while to respond. Especially with school incoming, and having at least two literature courses. Again, sorry if I seem a little slow. I will always check up on my active threads though, so if you forget to quote me, no big deal. ^-^

Izumi Kaito will be waiting to meet everyone, and grow as a trainer with Alteis, his Bagon! Happy Roleplaying!

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:21 pm
this is shadowabyss1301, also known as abyss because there just to many shadows in the world.... Sorry force of habit with my guilds XD

anywho, people just usually call me abyss. I only allow a select few people who have known me for a LONG time call me shadow, and sadly like 1 of them is in this guild xD

But any who~... I have a teacher and a student, i hope you enjoy them and i feel like i should just throw this out there...

Renji is a VERY angry person, and trust me, usually hes not a kid so hes not that bad, hes actually at the starting point of his pure anger XD but regardless of what he does, its nothing against anyone inside or outside of character... its just who he is. but still his rants are funny as hell XD

either way i hope we all have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:47 pm
Steel Lapin
Well, hello there!
Just to let you know, my character is in the same house as your character and has the same afternoon class too.
Who know, they might end up in a same room.
And so, nice to meet you ^^

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Steel Lapin
Well, hello there!
Just to let you know, my character is in the same house as your character and has the same afternoon class too.
Who know, they might end up in a same room.
And so, nice to meet you ^^

Awesome! I can't wait. I need to make a sig for our house though. I am presently lacking a signature anyway. Let's have a good year!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 pm
Hi!~ I'm Prairiefox but you can call me Prairie or Fox or whatever the heck you feel like I just can wait I've been so looking forward to this guild getting started and just reading everyone's characters has me even more pumped! I'll be playing both a teacher and a student and I can't wait to rp with all of you! 4laugh I wish there was a emoji to better fit my excitement emotion_kirakira hm I wonder emotion_kirakira okay nope tried to make it bigger didn't work sweatdrop

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:24 pm
Steel Lapin

Awesome! I can't wait. I need to make a sig for our house though. I am presently lacking a signature anyway. Let's have a good year!

Likewise biggrin

Prairiefox

Hi there Fox ^^
Can't wait to meet your history teacher.
btw you don't happen to have watched Uta no Prince-sama 1000% do you?
'cause the pic of your teacher comes from there and i'm curious~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:29 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Prairiefox

Hi there Fox ^^
Can't wait to meet your history teacher.
btw you don't happen to have watched Uta no Prince-sama 1000% do you?
'cause the pic of your teacher comes from there and i'm curious~

Why yes I have 3nodding
I was having trouble drawing a pic so I found that one instead I'm happy with it she is one of my favorites 4laugh
I feel one of yours is from prince sama as well but I wasn't sure either sweatdrop

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 pm
Prairiefox

Why yes I have 3nodding
I was having trouble drawing a pic so I found that one instead I'm happy with it she is one of my favorites 4laugh
I feel one of yours is from prince sama as well but I wasn't sure either sweatdrop

Yay, a fellow fan!
And yes, mine is from the series as well. Tokiya Ichinose is the face my character has stolen from.
My character is Hayato and he has History for afternoon class ^^
Not sure if you'll like him but I'm glad that he's in that class, so I'll get to rp with you and others too

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox

Why yes I have 3nodding

Yay, a fellow fan!
And yes, mine is from the series as well. Tokiya Ichinose is the face my character has stolen from.
My character is Hayato and he has History for afternoon class ^^
Not sure if you'll like him but I'm glad that he's in that class, so I'll get to rp with you and others too

Tokiya that was it! Not sure why but I always want to call him Yamato for some weird reason I know it isn't right but I keep going back to it oh random but Natsuki's my favorite whee
Well I love what you've written for him history wise so I'm interested to see how the interaction will go my teacher character is completely new and created just for this 3nodding

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:09 am
Prairiefox

Tokiya that was it! Not sure why but I always want to call him Yamato for some weird reason I know it isn't right but I keep going back to it oh random but Natsuki's my favorite whee
Well I love what you've written for him history wise so I'm interested to see how the interaction will go my teacher character is completely new and created just for this 3nodding

hehe that sounds cute owo. My favorite is Shou and Otoya. To me they've a very bright and refreshing personality and I love that in character
And Hayato is new to me too ^^ wow we both have a completely new character. I can't wait to rp so I can understand my character's personality more better.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:11 am
Alexia SeeYa

hehe that sounds cute owo. My favorite is Shou and Otoya. To me they've a very bright and refreshing personality and I love that in character
And Hayato is new to me too ^^ wow we both have a completely new character. I can't wait to rp so I can understand my character's personality more better.

Oh wow that's awesome 4laugh I hope I can do Ramona justice and serve the fine students of this academy as their teacher! 3nodding Teaching while rping is going to be completely new to me so Im getting even more excited to start rofl

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:14 am
shadowabyss1301

Hello there!
One of my student characters is in the same house as yours. Although she isn't in any classes same as yours, I hope they will get to meet at some time and we will have great time ^^

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff