OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:31 am
Hello,

Please tell me that war is over... Honestly, you two as captain and vice-captain have a whole lot more patience than I and I would have handled that way differently, and not the "good" Kind of different either... I kinda jump the ban hammer last time I had the ability to do such in a guild but in my defense, they did, in the end, deserve the ban.

On the note of teachers, I was thinking of making a teacher but then the whole half giant blacksmith from Abelid popped into my head and I just had to do it, however knowing that it would be a good idea to have at least one toon in the school since I was getting to my three max I decided he would also be a student.

I also liked the knight system, It made it hard to make Nema the way I wanted to since my original plan was for him to be the reverse of typical Knights (instead of being a member of some mages harem he had a collection of mages.) But I see that would just make issues later in the line so I made him more or less the type that acts nice or does what he has to do in order to get a mage to pair with him but in the end he is just using them and abusing the fact that magus can't end the contract only the knight can.

Now I also may not be the most grammatically gifted person and tend to make details as compacted into one sentence as possible merely because that is how I am and how I do things(Not a good thing imo). But I can say I found what is here for this guild to be a pleasant read and can't wait to see the story as it progresses.

Man, I can rant a whole lot better using my voice than the written word, yet can't use my voice to express my emotions but rely on typing/texting, funny no?

That was just my two bits but Makakakaka don't you think it might have been better to pm one of them and have that little back and forth held there granted they could have ignored you but then again they still could have here and deleted your post I know I would but that is me.

I apologize if this post is either offensive to anyone, and I apologize to our wonderful staff if I stepped over any line during this post and no I am not but kissing just finally read this all from when it started and couldn't contain myself to not speak up. I don't have school or work so I find I have a lot of time on my hands and reading this took a lot longer than I thought it would plus my other rps.

Apologetically
OogieKnight

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
OogieKnight
Hello,

Please tell me that war is over... Honestly, you two as captain and vice-captain have a whole lot more patience than I and I would have handled that way differently, and not the "good" Kind of different either... I kinda jump the ban hammer last time I had the ability to do such in a guild but in my defense, they did, in the end, deserve the ban.

On the note of teachers, I was thinking of making a teacher but then the whole half giant blacksmith from Abelid popped into my head and I just had to do it, however knowing that it would be a good idea to have at least one toon in the school since I was getting to my three max I decided he would also be a student.

I also liked the knight system, It made it hard to make Nema the way I wanted to since my original plan was for him to be the reverse of typical Knights (instead of being a member of some mages harem he had a collection of mages.) But I see that would just make issues later in the line so I made him more or less the type that acts nice or does what he has to do in order to get a mage to pair with him but in the end he is just using them and abusing the fact that magus can't end the contract only the knight can.

Now I also may not be the most grammatically gifted person and tend to make details as compacted into one sentence as possible merely because that is how I am and how I do things(Not a good thing imo). But I can say I found what is here for this guild to be a pleasant read and can't wait to see the story as it progresses.

Man, I can rant a whole lot better using my voice than the written word, yet can't use my voice to express my emotions but rely on typing/texting, funny no?

That was just my two bits but Makakakaka don't you think it might have been better to pm one of them and have that little back and forth held there granted they could have ignored you but then again they still could have here and deleted your post I know I would but that is me.

I apologize if this post is either offensive to anyone, and I apologize to our wonderful staff if I stepped over any line during this post and no I am not but kissing just finally read this all from when it started and couldn't contain myself to not speak up. I don't have school or work so I find I have a lot of time on my hands and reading this took a lot longer than I thought it would plus my other rps.

Apologetically
OogieKnight

I was originally gonna do the Nema thing...with the manipulating...but I already had a character that does that sooo
Poor Marrok...being used like that. Pfft

If you want to upgrade your writing style than practice...it will happen.
I totally get the rant vs emotion thing...although I don't think I have that particular issue. haha  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:14 am
princess syub

My post will be delayed because I need to take care of my mental health. Sorry about that. ;w;  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:33 am
I have nothing to do~
My characters are all locked in some fashion haha

Soo who wants to chat?  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
princess syub

My post will be delayed because I need to take care of my mental health. Sorry about that. ;w;

it's alright of course, take your time!! your health is more important, so please take good care of yourself <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:49 am
Weeamoo
LilMarceline
Almost done with my character bur I'll be going on a trip to New York soon, so I'll post her upon my return. >~<

The city or the state? o.o
There is a difference.

Sorry! Long trip. The state.  

LilMarceline

Interesting Informer

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:02 am
I'M HERE!
I promise guys, I am! T^T
I've got one more final today and then I'm FREEE!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:24 am
No worries haha  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:54 pm
Hello everyone  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:59 pm
Hi Hi what's up?  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:08 pm
Alykia
Hi Hi what's up?

Nothing really just waiting for my characters to be accepted or denied so I can do something other than wait XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 pm
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
Hi Hi what's up?

Nothing really just waiting for my characters to be accepted or denied so I can do something other than wait XD

Yea, I think they are going to be less busy soon and be able to do that. I'm waiting for one as well. My other two characters are in limbo because others aren't responding...maybe for the same reason? Finals. haha  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm
Alykia
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
Hi Hi what's up?

Yea, I think they are going to be less busy soon and be able to do that. I'm waiting for one as well. My other two characters are in limbo because others aren't responding...maybe for the same reason? Finals. haha

Yeah that's probably why. Might make my third character and fix up the two I posted while I wait.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:09 pm
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
Hi Hi what's up?

Yeah that's probably why. Might make my third character and fix up the two I posted while I wait.

Actually, I could fix some things now I suppose...I'll try to think about it tomorrow. haha I gotta go to bed though.  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 pm
Alykia
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
PonderingPenguin
Alykia
Hi Hi what's up?

Actually, I could fix some things now I suppose...I'll try to think about it tomorrow. haha I gotta go to bed though.

Alright then. Goodnight.  
Nevermore Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces