Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nevermore: A Tale of Knights

Back to Guilds

A Modern Fantasy Role Playing Guild 

Tags: Knights, Fantasy, Magic, Fighting, Role Play 

Reply Nevermore Main Forum
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:09 pm
We Could Be Villains
Rengato

Actually, SSS is the highest, but no one right now should probably go above A unless they're trying to be ridiculous and show how much of a MANLY MAN they are. Like I said, I made my character stupid as satire, which some people don't get. But yeah, the higher the letter the weaker the skill is, though I doubt anyone will go lower than E cause, why would we even bother counting a spell as being known if it was lower than E? XD

Okay. I'll assign some letters to my spells, and see if they work. Shot in the dark. :B

*thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 am
Corvus Serpens
Hmm, hello all... so then, I am reading and looking around. Thanks for the invite Namekgirl.
you're welcome love;D  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:34 am
Alright, we need to get the OOC chatter going. Anyone want to talk about anything!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:18 pm
Rengato
Alright, we need to get the OOC chatter going. Anyone want to talk about anything!?

Just looking for another place to rob~  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 pm
killer-wolf-kun

That is illegal activity! xD We'll have to put out a warrant for your capture ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 pm
Living Eternally
killer-wolf-kun

That is illegal activity! xD We'll have to put out a warrant for your capture ;D

Oh my~ You Flatter me~  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:43 am
Rengato

Christmas is coming soon~ What is everyones plans?~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 am
xChisaki

Ohmigosh, I love this topic~

I'm still trying to figure out who I'm giving what on what day! Some people are working, some live far away...just gotta go around everyone's schedule. Had we not been trying to boost activity here, we would've had a holiday event going, but we might for New Years.

What about you? Do you celebrate Christmas? Are you doing anything fun?

Weeamoo
Captain

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:18 am
Living Eternally
xChisaki

Ohmigosh, I love this topic~

I'm still trying to figure out who I'm giving what on what day! Some people are working, some live far away...just gotta go around everyone's schedule. Had we not been trying to boost activity here, we would've had a holiday event going, but we might for New Years.

What about you? Do you celebrate Christmas? Are you doing anything fun?

New Zealand celebrates Christmas but because i'm like a solid day a head of most people its kind of hard to time things right sweatdrop
My family just has a massive get together and we have a bbq (because its summer here ~) and then after we have a big party with alcohol and what not. The perks of being nineteen i guess ahah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:24 am
xChisaki

New Zealand celebrates Christmas but because i'm like a solid day a head of most people its kind of hard to time things right sweatdrop
My family just has a massive get together and we have a bbq (because its summer here ~) and then after we have a big party with alcohol and what not. The perks of being nineteen i guess ahah

Nineteen in New Zealand, you mean! Haha, the drinking age here is twenty-one! Worst part is, it's hard to buy the stuff when you were cursed with looks of the young *cries*

That sounds like a lot of fun, though! Although I'm not sure how I'd feel about summer at Christmas time. Snow kinda makes it for me xD

I'm looking over your profile now. It'll be accepted once the VP gets online, but so far, I'm not seeing any issues. smile

Weeamoo
Captain

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 am
Living Eternally
xChisaki

Nineteen in New Zealand, you mean! Haha, the drinking age here is twenty-one! Worst part is, it's hard to buy the stuff when you were cursed with looks of the young *cries*

That sounds like a lot of fun, though! Although I'm not sure how I'd feel about summer at Christmas time. Snow kinda makes it for me xD

I'm looking over your profile now. It'll be accepted once the VP gets online, but so far, I'm not seeing any issues. smile

Oh right, different age restrictions sweatdrop

I don't know, because where I live is near a mountain, during winter we usually get lots of snow so i'm so happy to have hot days in my town (Hot being 20 degrees and above >.>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:53 am
xChisaki

Living Eternally

Absolutely nothing. Except for my grandma having a dinner thing, my father stopped celebrating Christmas. So we just have this tiny get-together of five people every year on Christmas Eve.  

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:08 am
Rengato

Living Eternally

Oh... sweatdrop Well I hope you have a really fun day ha ha ha..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 am
xChisaki

Living Eternally

It'll be alright. Christmas day I'm probably just going to watch a bunch of Christmas movies. Like the heat miser and rudolph movies. I always liked those. Probably gonna try and beat Xenoblade before the end of the week as well.  

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:57 am
xChisaki

Oh right, different age restrictions sweatdrop

I don't know, because where I live is near a mountain, during winter we usually get lots of snow so i'm so happy to have hot days in my town (Hot being 20 degrees and above >.>

It's cool xD

I live in the North, so I feel you about it being cold most the time^^ My summer is a little warmer than yours, apparently. Heheh.

[quote="Rengato]

Company Cat, come visit me!

Nevermore Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas