Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:37 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

"Ah, I see." Hileinna said as she nodded, understanding Listio's explanation of Haste. "Yes, I agree, this would be very useful for one such as myself." she said with a small smile. Of course, she could just take her armor off...but she prefers to keep them on at all times.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Hmmm. Actually both. But, I can save the eating for later." Jaecen gave a smug grin. He walked out onto the floor and called forth his keyblade. "En garde!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 am
User Image

"Ok so the details behind casting the spell are simple. Imagine in your mind the world around you slowing in time and you moving at a normal speed. To others you would have increased in speed but to you everything else will have slowed down. Its sounds like a time spell but its not. Those are more complicated. Once you got that image in your head say the word of power to activate the spell. Haste." Listio said as she blurred out before appeared right in front of Hileinna suddenly.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna took a few steps back, surprised to witness the spell so closely. She was a little nervous, but she needed to know this spell, knowing it would be majorly beneficial. She nodded, and closed her eyes. She began to imagine time around her slowing down. When she thought she was ready, "Haste." she said while opening her eyes. However, time around her only seemed to slow down for a split second before returning to normal. She furrowed her eyebrows a little, "Hm...I think I did it wrong..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty came out of her trance
"Clocktower....twilight town..." she started to fall off of Erin's shoulder, she seemed exhausted

Jaster laughed and took out his keyblade and immediately attacked Jaecen without warning. He wasn't going to be holding back. He had no reason to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 14|'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin caught Misty with moments to spare. He cradled her and looked at his mother and sister. "We know where we're going now. What's next?"
"Next is a road trip." Emalie said.
"That's all well and good but none of us knows how to fly a gummi ship." Nami said.

Jaecen rolled out of the way and watched as Jaster's keyblade narrowly missed him. Jaecen felt the burst of adrenaline kick in. He grinned and charged at Jaster. Jaecen jumped and swung his keyblade in a high arc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:56 am
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty was too tired to speak.

Jaster laughed and knelt down and then got into a defensive position to block Jaecen's attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 am
User Image

"You need to keep focusing on the spell after you say the word of power. Keep the thought in your head...just don't hold it for to long or it will drain your mana quickly. This is a high level spell." Listio said as she back off and waited for her.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded and closed her eyes again, this time, she kept the thought in her head, "Haste." She opened her eyes, seeing everything around her slow down, it almost looked like everything and everyone just froze in place. She looked around, noticing a fly in the air. She walked over to it, looking closely at it, "This...is very intriguing..." she said to herself. She reached to touch the fly, but her head suddenly felt dizzy. She fell to one knee, and time around her returned to normal. She rubbed her forehead, "Ngh...dizzy..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

"Hmm." She tossed a ether into the air as it rained over Hileinna restoring her mana. "Very good. Top marks tho i suggest training your magic so that can last longer without you overexerting yourself. There is another spell i can teach you as well. Reflect. A good defense skill that helps you defend against certain magic spells."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:54 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna began to feel better when Listio used an ether on her. She stood back up, and nodded, perhaps training in something other than physical would be more interesting. She tilted her head when Listio suggested teaching her Reflect, "But I just showed you I was able to use Reflect earlier...unless there's a stronger tier."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

"I said certain. There is a higher tier which not only protects from magic but also from physical. But as you know this is a quick spell not something you can keep thinking on and keep it up. Tho the word power for this is not reflect it falls under that standard. The word of power for this spell is Shell." As she said the word a green sphere appeared around her and it looked like it was covered in scales.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:01 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna tilted her head a little, "Shell...?" she thought the name of it was strange. But, she had never heard of such a spell before. She was a little amazed to see how the spell looks like. "I see...unlike Reflect, it protects you from all directions." she said with folded arms. She somewhat understood why it was called Shell.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:17 am
User Image

"Alright then. To use this spell you need to focus on the thought of protecting yourself from all sides from both physical and magical attacks...but this is somewhat more complex then reflect so you won't be able to keep it up for long. Go ahead and try it." Listio suggested.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded and closed her eyes and the thought of protecting herself from all sides. When she felt like she was ready, "Shell." she said, though nothing happened. She tried again, however, nothing still happened. She looked at Listio, wondering if she was doing something wrong.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items