Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

"ahhh ok" she smiled softly and took a drink of her juice.
"that makes sense."

She brushes her bangs from her eyes.
"actually, I only knew of two monados, Zanza's and Rihans. Hm, you learn something new every day" she smiled and took a small bite of the sandwich.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea drinks some soda.

He was my successor so I let him use it. With his dad showing up I'm sure he won't want to succeed me yet. So I'll either teach Anubis or keep the title alittle longer.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

"ah."
She sighs sadly
"The day my dad died, the light from blackthorne.....he gave me his sword and title of dragon guardian. Up to now, ive been doing that....it just reminds me that im the last one of the bloodline. I highly doubt Anubis would want that stress with his other duties." she smiled.

"Also im not sure if there are any dragons within the twilight, heh, who knows these days. I mean, you found me in the light after all." she smiled softly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea wipes his mouth.

Our sons stronger than you give him credit for,but maybe we can leave the dragons to our daughter. If we have one. Of course thier are twilight dragons silly. Don't you remeber the time we caught one.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

"I know he's strong, im just talking about the schedule. Even with me, a lot of things. Unless I could have been in two places at once." she chuckled

Dk thought back to the time she and Tenebrea caught a dragon within the twilight and smiled
"oh yeah, man, that dragon was so angry. I...actually still have the scar it left on me." she said

"Dad tried to have me forget about what happened in the twilight, I wonder what he's trying to hide from me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:52 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea looks at Dk he didn't want to keep hiding her heritage from her.

Dk your a Twilight. I don't know all the details,but misty told me. The Evidence is clear to me as well. The Sol,and use of Fonics only a true Twilight can use them.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:59 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk looks shocked by this news.
"wow. I....I can't believe it...."

She started to laugh and have a huge smile on her face.
"well that makes a lot of sense! Im happy. A bit shocked, but happy. You know, I may be the first twilight to live in the realm of light for as long as I did." she had a huge grin on her face

"but no wonder it all felt off to me."

She looked at Tenebrea
"Oh this is so perfect!" she giggled, still with a huge grin on her face as she held both of her hands close to her chest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:12 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea looks at Dk seriously and stands. His hair covers his eyes.

Do you want me to.......you know. No sense in you keeping something like that. I'm not even sure how you can be chosen being what you are..  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:28 pm
yokai yakuza
(edited)

User Image

DK can tell that Tenebrea was serious.
Her face became sad and depressed, her arms lowered and she started to pick at her skin.

"I don't want to lose you, no matter what happens. Mabye.....some things are best left....unknown. My biggest fear is losing you, for any reason."

she looked up at him
"If I were to be a guardian....but I'd lose you....I don't want to be a guardian. You are the most important thing to me." she placed her hand over her heart, she really meant this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea hugs her.

I ment your keyblade. You can't possibly be a Twilight Guardian. If you were we'd have known sooner. There is nothing in this or any world that can tear us apart. Hehe you should remeber that every time you feel that ring on your finger  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk blushed and hugged him tightly.
"You had me scared!" she laughed

"I never use the keyblade anyway, Tenebrea. Even when the light guardian of Kingdom Hearts was within me....I never did what she said. Nyx was right on what he said that day, she has no right trying to control someone the way she has. She kept trying to....'rewrite' me....like dad tried to have me forget about the twilight. Mabye ridding myself of the keyblade would get rid of some of my weaknesses like crystals?" she smiled

She then sighed
"but....your right. Until we get to the twilight, i'll have it....just in case...."
She didn't seem to like the option but her strength along with the keyblade, she could restore a world literally falling apart. That would be a last resort thing though.

"i don't really like the idea of holding onto my keyblade for any longer, but its best to have it up to when we are sure i'll never need it again." she lowered her head, her bangs covering her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:15 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea pulls out some candy he got from Azazel

True so what do you wanna do now? I know the horseman scare you,and I don't want you in danger. If it was up to me I'd go after them and leave you some place safe,but I know that's selfish of me.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:41 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk softly smiled.
"well....from what Kalena just told me.....telepathy....can't wait to cut that off.." she chuckles
"its just Death at the moment, no other horsemen are at Twilight Town. Eclipse gave the others fighting against them enough power to destroy Death's maidens which are going to destroy the world entirely."

she gave a gentle sigh
"I am not afraid of Death as I have fought him many times. If the horsemen didn't see me on the battle field, they would think I was doing something else to get rid of them again, like the others were a distraction, and they would attack everyone else much worse than they already are."

She tightened her gloves
"we need to make sure that the horsemen are taken care of before we can return to the twilight, if it is possible. If not, we still have my place" she chuckles

She got up and took her dishes to the sink.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk walked back to Tenebrea.
"One day....after this war is over....." she rubbed her arm nerveously
"you can give me a tour of the twilight....my memory is slightly foggy....maybe you can I can have our own little business together.....husband and wife." she grinned big blushing deep red saying that.

"maybe I can finally put away my sword, once and for all. Find true peace." she gave a happy sigh, as she only thought that was a fantasy.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smiles and releases his limiter. His pure power resonates with her own causing thier rings to react. A heart shape emerges and Tenebrea laughs.

If that is what will make you truly happy I'll use all my power to achieve it. To help make a world where the love of my life can truly be happy ....hehe that's a husbands job right? Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality. Remeber. I'm here with you now,and that's how it's going to stay. I won't rest till I see that warm smile of your again ok Dk?  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff