Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

User Image

Desde chuckled
"This isn't the end of me, believe me, my plans are already set in motion."
She looked straight at Tenebrea
"You can't protect her forever, just like you couldn't save your dear little princess last time! I expect to see you soon." she laughed then screamed as Tenebrea burned her soul right there.

Dk did nothing but watch. She felt exhausted, mentally, physically, even her heart was exhausted from the power drain Desde was drawing from her when she awakened, however her heart was recovering quickly.
"Princess? That would explain the warriors tiara....but im....im no princess...im just the daughter of a dragon." she thought to herself

She looked towards Tenebrea and then at Azazel next to her, and Altessa ahead of her. She gave a small bow bringing her hand to her chest bowing slightly, she was a bit unsteady and she stumbled a bit but quickly recovered before she fell

"Thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea and Azazel move into catch Dk before she falls. The room returns to normal and they lay her down. Tenebrea lights some incense to help her recover before going to speak to Azazel and Altessa.

Thank you both for your help.

It was nothing master Tenebrea. Azazel said eating some cake that was out.

So that's the lovely Dk. Heheh I've never seen Tenebie look so scary. You must really love her a lot to use those chains so recklessly.

ITS TENEBREA!! I'm Fine in any event I just need more time here.

She is only teasing Master Tenebrae haha. You still have awhile,only your grandughters Temple has been erected. Yours will be the last so you should have plenty of time to finish up here. Well we need to head back. Come on TessHe said as he threw a pouch of something at Tenebrea from Anubis.

The girl stops chanting over Dk and opens a portal. Bye Tenebie hehehe.with that they disappear. Tenebrea falls asleep in a nearby chair exhausted.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:06 am
yokai yakuza
((lol better than brae brae (saw a youtube vid with Tenebrea's moments.....that was in it))

User Image

Dk can hardly keep conscious after being caught. The words spoken become hard to understand, maybe because of her exhaustion.
Her eyes close

She heard Tenebrea fall asleep into a chair near her.
She starts to sing a ancient twilight lullaby, not really knowing how she knew it. She fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea wakes up first and checks Dk before opening the pouch Azazel gave him. Inside were Sol crystals. Tenebrea starts absorbing them and becomes noticibly better. He places some on Dk's armor and watches the stones immediately sink in. He then goes to make some food.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

When Tenebrea checked on Dk, she seemed calm and peaceful, like she was having good dreams.

A little bit later, Dk started to wake up.
"mmm..?" she opened her eyes and looked around a little bit. She didn't feel Desde anymore, all the ones left within her mind were still asleep.

She slowely sat up feeling a little bit of pain but the armor immediately took it away.
"hm?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea makes sandwiches and juice in the kitchen. He wasn't aware Dk was awake.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:14 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk smiles seeing Tenebrea was awake. She slowely got up and walked silently behind him.

She hugged him softly.
"good morning, Tenebrea, my love."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea brings Dk food

morning sleepy head  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

"nyaaa!" she blushed.
"yeah....sleepy head....you were too after last night." she grinned, however that went to a solemn sigh.
"Desde is gone, that's good. I just....don't really understand why she kept calling me 'princess'. " she smiled a little bit as she sat down and poured some juice.

"I really can't thank you and your friends enough for everything."

She then looked him straight in the eyes.
"Tenebrea, I know we need to help out with the crisis in twilight town, but maybe we could stop by the twilight after we are done helping them? Relax a bit. I mean, its your call."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:54 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

"also.....there is something I wanted to talk to you about....last night, I feel like something changed about me. I mean, im still the same girl, still with the same deep feelings for you. I just feel....stronger.....more in tune to the twilight than I am with the light"

She seemed a bit nervous

"I mean, I couldn't do this before...." she said and summoned her sol. It seemed a lot stronger than it was before.
"I couldn't summon my sol without being in my twilight form that you gave me, but now I can."

She looked at him
"Im just confused I guess, i'm just sure that im twilight now, twilight heart and all" she smiled pleasantly.

"well....twilight and dragon." she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smiles and kisses Dk deeply. He gazes into her eyes.

Being around me is drawing out your true power. Even that ring I gave you is a Resonace tool. It strengthens the Fonics in you. We can't go back yet before its time. The twilight realms unstable ....plus you still have a keyblade.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk blushed and kissed Tenebrea softly.
"so this really means that I am of twilight origin, somehow, even if its only here" she said placing her hand over her chest, she smiled.

She then though about the keyblade and softly sighed.
"yeah, too bad it can't turn into a monado or something the twilight doesn't fear too much. Kalena and I are trying to figure out a way to.....cut me from Kingdom Hearts....although it may have severe repercussions. She keeps saying the keyblade chose me because I have a strong heart. If I had the choice, id break my keyblade to be with you in the twilight, but that would be destroying my own heart."

She looked down
"Earlier this year, before you came for me, I watched a keyblade being destroyed, it almost killed the girl that was connected to it. Her heart is strong but weak at the same time. I didn't really care then. She was irritating and annoying so I just stood there as her keyblade was destroyed. Now I feel a bit sad watching her struggle."

Dk looked back up at Tenebrea
"It just reminds me why I can't destroy the keyblade, why I choose to bury it and never use it. It still resonates with me, even when im not wielding it, when I think about you, the light within it shines bright. It also reminds me of the isolation I felt after everyone found out I was a wielder. Misty still has fits about it, thankfully her sister Sasha doesn't. "

She ate a bite of her sandwich and calmed down. It tasted so good.
"hehee I swear anything you make tastes good Tenebrea." she grinned.

"Also, the armor, I don't know who made it, all that im figuring is that someone in the twilight made it because it feels like your hugging me all over, guarding me from harm." she blushed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea laughs.

What if I told you there is a way to do just that? Even though my niece gets it by being a guardian I've been holding on to Zanza's monado. It allows me to stay here longer than I could normally. Plus my niece hasn't finished her training to be able use it. Since you are Twilight I'm can use it to turn your keyblade into pure Sol. I'm Just waiting till we get back in case you need it here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk looked amused
"And here I though when Zanza died, so did his monado. Shows what I know." she smiled.
"I have much to learn still about the twilight, I mean, who knows, maybe I am one originally and don't know? Hehe"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea noms his sandwich.

Nope. Monado just go to the next in line. For example I gave mine to Anubis. You see only three monados can and must exist. One for the dark one for the light and one for the Twilight Ruler. They are a symbol of our pact with the Twilight Goddess Azura.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff