Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:17 am
Teacher: (none at the moment)

This room has many of the instruments necessary to form a band or just have a music class.

However it was closed down by Headmistress Keeper because hardly no one took the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk appeared out of a shadow. She immediately grabbed onto the door for balance.

"dammit, too close....why is she still after me....I guess people like her really do hold grudges all their lives for no reason."

She opened the book and pulled out a key, she opened the music room and walked in.
She could smell the slight scent of chamomile tea, it was like this room was just in use even though it hasn't been for months.

She closed the door leaving it unlocked. She sat down where the teacher would sit and looked over her journal notes, looking at a poem to become a song.
She bit her lip and looked at a piano.

"Hm....I wonder if I can play...."
She got up moving to the piano leaving the book open.

She started to play, letting herself become lost in the music, playing by instinct even though she had no musical training at all, and then sing, she was quiet though, not wanting to be found by Kelina in case if she was hunting her down.

"I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you
Take me in into you darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you
I’ll stand by you"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami

Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness

As she plays Tenebrea appears thru a portal silently. He smiles as he hears his beloved voice. He walks over and wraps his arms around her.

".....voice of an angel....body befitting a goddess. Hello love. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:35 am
yokai yakuza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk smiled stopping her singing when she hears Tenebrae's voice, his warm embrace around her.

"Hello my love." she said, her voice full of passion and love. She was excited to see him again.

She slowly turned around, he could see the bandage wrapping around her chest even with the shirt/vest hiding most of it.

"Taking a break from training our son?" she smiled softly, knowing that he couldn't stay for long the last time she needed him. However, he came on his own this time. She was unsure when she'd see him again, but she was happy he was here with her right now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:26 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image

Tenebrea Nougami

Tenebrea frowns as he looks at her chest. Even with her blessings he couldn't help but notice the bandages. He immediately heals her by placing a hand on her chest and muttering a few things. "He's fine. While I'm with you he will be seeing to the Twilight. It seems I can't leave you alone without you getting hurt. So I've decided to stay here as long as it takes. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:32 pm
yokai yakuza
((im sorry I keep editing my post))

She nodded and sighed
"yeah. It seems a lot of people want me dead."

"More than you know" a young girl's voice was heard, a small figure in a nobody cloak walked in. She lowered her hood to reveal a very young girl.
"im sorry for the intrusion, but there are a lot of people in the light and dark worlds wanting you dead. Im sorry, I followed the music."

Dk looked at the girl,
"your that X girl aren't you?"

She gave a small nod.

"They want to kill you, the unkillable warrior. The one who fell gods and warlords. The one who fell into the River Styx and came out alive, instead of dying right there."

Dk softly took Tenebrea's hand and led it to where her heart was. She looked directly into his eyes. She was silent but she hoped that he knew what she was trying to relay to him.

Her arm finished healing and the cast disappeared, as did the bandages on her chest. However clothing didn't hide what was under it.

She hugged Tenebrea, keeping his hand on her chest, she hugged him really close.
"you will be the only one who knows, my love. There are many secrets I wish to tell you, but this isn't a good place to tell them."

She sighed looking down,
"Mabye its time I go into hiding....its not like me...not at all."
"but....for you, i'd do anything" she whispered just loud enough for him to hear her. She looked up at him, she meant what she said.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami

Tenebrea smiles and pulls DK into a deep kiss. After it's done he whispers in her ear. The way lovers do. "Are you sure my love? You know with me here your safe. I want to be with you,but I don't want you running from your problems "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 am
yokai yakuza

DK gently kissed Tenebrea back and continued to hug him
"I know, but over the years, I have made countless enemies. Im not a runner, and you know me better than anyone else, and one day, I will be proud to be your wife." she blushed saying that.

"my heart is yours, my love, my dearest Tenebrea. I just wish the demons of my past stopped hunting me....like that girl Kalena keeps protecting....Kelina....she's been trying to kill me since she was a little girl...."

She slowely released Tenebrae from the hug and tightened the vest around her chest, since the bandaging was gone, she blushed bright red.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smiles and gives her another kiss,completely ignoring the other person in the room. "Well then I'll just eradicate the demons for you. I'll move heaven and earth to see you happy love. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:18 am
yokai yakuza

The girl had disappeared.

"I swear there are days that you seem like a dream to me. You are too perfect. You make me so happy and if it is a dream, i'd never want to wake up. Every moment we are together, no matter what is going on, I feel complete."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:23 pm
Yokai Yakuza

A small dragon ran into the music room and hopped onto the piano and onto Dk's shoulders. It also handed her a dress to slip on.

She looked at the dragon afterwards.
"are you serious, someone is moving into my dorm room! Aww man..."

She looked at Tenebrea and slips the dress over her so she was decently dressed now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I requested a dorm room, in case if I had to stay here.....or if Kalena made me read old documents for no reason..."

She looked at him amused
"I didn't know you had a potion shop and confectionary though" she had a huge grin on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smirks as DK changes. She was so beautiful and sweet. Everything he looked at her he couldn't help but smile. "Well the methods most potion shop in this world are so outdated I could make a killing. Plus you know I love sweet things. " *winks*  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:38 am
Yokai Yakuza

Dk's face went bright red from blushing.
"yes, I know."

The dragon started to get annoyed
"oh why don't you two just get married already and stop with the flirting! I and all the dragons back home get it, you two are soul mates! Now stop it already!"

Dk looked at the dragon perched on her shoulder.
"really. You pull that out now? Shoo. Go find yourself something to eat"

"are you kidding!? The cafeteria food lately....I can't wait for a actual holiday, decent food!" the dragon hopped off DK's shoulder and started to go thru the teacher's desk.

"Hey! Don't be rude!" she said getting up and grabbing the dragon from the desk.
"that's not your stuff, its..." she looked in the desk and looked at Tenebrae
"its Neuro's stuff? I never knew he was at the academy, or a music teacher.."

She pulled the dragon away from the desk and opened a small portal and pulled out a sandwich.
"happy now?"

The dragon nodded happily eating the sandwich.

"good." she sighed and looked at Tenebrea.
"sorry about that. This one hid in my clothes while I was getting ready to come here....someone to protect me while I sleep or something." she rolled her eyes.
"not that I do much of that. Ive been doing mostly training here....im getting better with my new skills" she raised her arm showing the amber bracelet

"Kalena says I have to keep in this form, not that im against it, just too many people though I was a neo-shadow. This bracelet the only thing right now making me look like how I do now, even though I love my new body, you did give it to me after all" she grinned big and blushed again. She though back to Kalena, the blush dissapeared.

"least Kalena retired, she didn't want to let me in here."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:02 pm
Kira knocks on the music room door then enters with kalena . Kira smiles "sorry for interrupting you two but i needed Dk help with something. she don't have to go anywhere. i just need her help with my wings. Kalena fixed them a little but it still in a lot of pain." Kira held his wings closing his eyes are the pain is unbearable he opens them up when the pain passes "also i come with Christmas gifts for you both Kira hands Dk and her boyfriend a gift one they have always wanted. Dk's gift is very special because of how she always thought she was the only on of their kind.whats in the box will blow her mind.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 pm
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66

Kalena peeked in with Kira
"hey Dk, hey Tenebrea." she smiled.

"oh common Kalena, can I not have time with him!?" she said annoyed to Kalena.
She nodded to Kira getting up.
"come on in Kira. Wings are complicated to heal but ive healed other dragons wings before"

She looked at Tenebrea.
"my dearest, this is Kira...hes like me....a....human who can change into a dragon. "

She looked to Kira and gently took one wing in both hands, her hands glew golden, some scales started to appear on her hands,
"you shouldn't fly for a few hours but they will be healed, good as new after im done" she smiled to Kira.

"we also brought presents, and yes Tenebrea, I didn't forget about you....although Im slightly surprised to see you here....since I can't always see into Dk's memories anymore."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff