Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

Wraith raised an eyebrow to her flame filled eyes. "Would of saved me a lot of trouble if that boy was awake." He sighed revealing a slight sense of being annoyed. "You are smart to distance yourself from Kingdom Hearts to many have hunted for it with the hunger for power instead of enlightenment." He stated then followed her.

"She is as careful as ever. However these are black magic spells I doubt the tracer spell I am looking for is here." The Fallen said as the woman started to speak again.

He realized she wasn't going to let go of that question and shook his head. "At one point I did love her but for the reason that she was like me guarding something that is boundless and sought after by those with no understanding." He explained slowly so she would comprehend what he was saying. "This is getting me no where fast."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 pm
oogieknight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"hmmph" Sophia didn't have anything really else to say.

"Jaster's mind is awake, otherwise I couldn't have kicked Jax into a portal. I really don't want to come face to face with Kingdom Hearts again. My old boss did open it, Kalena was there as well as Headmaster Eclipse, before he was the Headmaster. Ive seen a girl no older than 8 be used as a weapon, practically born a nobody, without a heart, unable to grow one as it would kill her, no real memories. She's out of that but that's all Kingdom Hearts reminds me of. Its sad, to think it gave me a keyblade, and im not really strong enough to use it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

"If Kingdom Hearts gave you a keyblade than you were chosen to protect the light, being strong isn't what measures the wielder." Wraith said turning from the book shelf. "Your key will listen to you if you believe in yourself." He added taking a few steps away. "I am in a rush to find the witch that stole something from me but if you would like I can help you learn to wield." He stated looking over his shoulder at her.
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:17 pm
oogieknight

"im always open to listen, sir. Just too many people tried to teach me and it ended up in me going berserk on 'em and attacking them being blinded on who exactly is the enemy, although i'd go berserk on Kalena any day. Its a shame Eric's related to her."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

Wraith turned back to face her. "When ever you want to start let me know." He said then heard Eric's name. "Eric now that brings back memories he is actually one of my fragments son." He stated remembering the confusion when the boy first appeared. "Playing with time is not something I normally allow but sense someone else had already distorted time to their twisted benefit I have to allow it." Wraith stated his opinion on Eric. "Also if you go berserk on me I will have to remember to make a memory orb of it so you can learn from it no doubt you handle the keyblade with at least some skill while berserk."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 am
oogieknight

"Eric has a dad? That makes kinda sense. I'm used to Jaster and time distortions with that pocket watch, but never Eric. It was fun pushing sushi into his face." she chuckled.
"but hes cool, Kalena still must die though. No sense in why if she's light, then why do I wanna kill her so much hehe."

Sophia started to look at the book she needed.
"heh, fragments....no idea what your talking about but whatever. You do, no idea but fine. Dammit Sasha, you want these...."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 am
User Image

"Your miss guided rage will keep you from learning, if your to train with me you will have to keep that in check or learn to channel it properly." Wraith returned then noticed the page she had stopped on.

"Those ingredients can be obtained easily a few of them are out of the way but the plant life I can get, Sasha must be trying to revive someone that has taken sever damage." He observed based on the potions description. "The level of injury that calls for a potion like this suggest a near death situation I take it this is for Jaster?

kalenakeeper
/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:35 pm
oogieknight

Sophia nodded
"yeah. I think he sees too much of 'near death' than anyone and yet he still smiles. I'd like to break it but eh, his mother is a good teacher. Too bad on what happened to her. Stripped of power and weapons, almost beaten to death."

Sophia shrugged her shoulders.
"do you know your way around sir?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image

"A lot has changed since I last walked these halls." Wraith said just noticing the different energy levels just in the academy. He looked around feeling something in the air.

The Fallen didn't reply to her question at first then returned to mentally being in the room. "When your done being an errand lady with a short temper find me in the floating garden." He said then walked past her and out the door, he thought it unneeded to use a twilight portal when he wasn't leaving the world.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces