Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 am
Aster Lute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aster's ears perked up slightly and he turned with his hand in his pocket "ah, you have a keyblade thingy huh??" He asked walking around the young student "umm...no offense, but arnt you like, kiddie much?" he tried to find the right word for it "YOUNG!" he yelled "hmmm" he thought for a moment, the letter wanted them there ASAP, and he didnt really want to go looking, he hated making new friends but this was probably the best choice "mmm...fine fine~" He said as a LC opened in front of them "ERIC BUDDY!" he yelled "you coming? or like, anyone?" he asked the others. "cause uhhhh..." He held up the letter "these dont really sound like the heartless thingies~" he said.

kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:48 am
"I- um yes. Yes that is me and yes that class. It's super fun." Tsuki said, having already been caught. So that was his professor, he didn't see a reason to try and crawl himself out of the situation when he had been caught. Mainly because there wasn't one. Tsuki was pretty much trapped until Eric came to the rescue. Yes, give the noobie a break. He grinned and let Oathkeeper fade back out of existance.

Tsuki looked a little offended. "That's why I beat that one bad dude! People are always underestimating kids. Adults are dumb like that." He stated like he was preaching gospel. He looked excited when Aster agreed to take him and even more when he made the Corridor of Light.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kalena and others.
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:I apologize for the wait, I've been have some health issues that need to be taken care off so I'll be done using this character for awhile, please continue RPing without me for now. I'll only be a hindrance which has been quite obvious.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Yutary Pie

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra continued to lay back relaxed before something out of the ordinary happened in this otherwise calm and tranquil conversation that they had been enjoying, Angra especially. A woman whom Aster had bump't into after slowly trying to snake away from their companionship to likely find a Grimoire that he was likely going to drool over but interestingly she seemed to have been looking for him, had Aster done anything to attract a girl attention? Somewhat what he and the rest of them found out was that he was being deployed to fight some particular heartless up at Radiant Gardens, a hot spot for activity of all kinds it seemed. Angra sighed as he laid more into his beanbag."Not it!"Angra said with a tired and wavery raised hand as he stood up just in time to see another boy join the conversation with peaked interest and looked at him for a short moment noticing some interesting potential that even he wouldn't mind training but that would be another time due to how tired he was after doing some personal investigation in the library so he looked at both Eric and Kalen with a dead eyed look and tossed them both an individual charm that they could use before explaining their purpose."Here! Seeing as how I'm in no condition to join you guys I'll give you theses instead, crack them with your hand it'll summon me to you, in a more awake state I hope.."Angra ended with a yawn as he walked towards the exit for the library ending it with."You kids have fun now ya here!"
                                          User Image

[Angra:{Exits}]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 am
fiendish az
yutari pie
Tsuki the Fated Wind

User Image
User Image

((Out Of Coffee: Alright, I hope you feel better soon, Az heart ))
(I'm also not feeling too well so my posts wont be too good or I might take a while to post. I got a kitten so I gotta stay up all night while my twin gets days)

Eric and Kalena caught the charms.

Eric investigated it, never seeing something so intricate before.

"Alright, sleep well big brother." Kalena said with concern in her eyes, knowing Angra was tired.

"Yeah, I got some things I need to do here first, like eat something. Really dude, ive been so busy I forgot to eat for three days" Eric laughed  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:12 am
Aster Lute

Aster watched Angra leave, ya know, he could have maybe used one of those summon stones, but oh well he guessed, shrugging, it seemed no other volunteers, so he had a kid with him...and nothing else....alrighty. "welp, we going now, cheers!" he said "...im practicing new leave phrases, i think they are called, i like that one~" he said with a triumphant pose before hopping through the portal.

(exit to radiant gardens)

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:12 pm
"Whoo! I won't fail ya dude." Tsuki promised as he scooped up his Dream Eater with an excited tone. He felt the same way as Aster, that having a dude to summon would have been some help. But oh well! He had a job to do and he sure as hell wasn't going to stand around next to a professor talking about his recurring absenses. That was a future Tsuki problem. He hopped through the portal.
(Exit)  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:10 am
User Image
User Image

((Out Of Coffee: Trying to post to get back into it ))

Eric looked around, something caught his attention.
"Hey Misty....I need you to look at something..in the infirmary."

Eric dodged Kalena, he didn't want her to see his face. Something was going on and he didn't want to explain what was going on.

Kalena watched Eric leave, she knew something was up, she just didn't know much of what.
"You alright Eric?"

Eric stopped and gave a nervous laugh
"yeah, erm...stomach bug." He then made a quick run to the infirmary to avoid any more questions from Kalena.

Meanwhile, Sasha felt her heart warm, she knew, kinda, what Eric felt, that he didn't want Kalena to know.
"Cya later, Kale. Just....don't stay amongst the books. The worlds need you out there still."

Kalena nodded
"I know Sasha" she nodded to Sasha

Sasha walked after Eric, but when she was clear of the library, she made a mad dash to the infirmary.

Kalena gave a gentle sigh and walked to a window. She couldn't believe Eric was hiding stuff from her again, then again, why not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image

A twilight portal opened in the middle of the library and Wraith walked out of it. "Hmm a tracer spell should do." He said calmly and looked around slowly then raised his hand as a spell book flew over to him. "Catalog system seems to be working well." He stated to himself and walked over to a wall and leaned on it. He quickly flipped through the pages of the book to find the spell he was looking for. "Hmmm this will only work if I have something of theirs...question is should I look for the heart or the witch who took it." He asked himself thinking of how to proceed. "Maybe combine this with a few other spells." He looked around as a few more books flew over to a nearby table. He walked over to the table and scanned through the books still thinking of what would lead him to both Sinato's heart and the woman who took it. He wanted to make sure he got to it first before the woman sold it to someone else, even if she did the Fallen wouldn't stop till he found her again and taught her a lesson on not stealing things that don't belong to her.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:45 pm
oogieknight

Sophia walked into the library in a rather bad mood.
"I swear, if she wasn't the school nurse, i'd slam my fist straight into Sasha's chest and break that amulet."

Sophia balled up a fist and then turned and hit a random bookcase, her nobody scythe started to materialize again, and sakura flower pedals started to pour from it.
"or I could just cut her in half" she chuckled.

She then heard books being moved. She made the scythe disappear and she calmed down, mostly. She then scans the books for books on herbs and potion ingredients.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

Wraith had finished scanning the books over and over again not finding the right combination of spells. "Odd..." He said to himself sending the books back to there proper places on the shelves. "Maybe there is an issue with the catalog system there should of been dozens of usable tracer spells here." He continued then noticedr petals flow over to the table he was at.

He turned and noticed the source of the sakura petals. Wraith walked over to her. "Excuse me I am looking for tracer spells to track someone based on mental memory last time I was here there were dozens of books normally I would have memorized them but times were hectic then so if you could tell me what happened to the collection that was here." He asked not bothering with introductions he was still rushing himself but was still calm as a still pool of water.

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:59 pm
oogieknight

Sophia noticed the new guy there. He seemed out of place, however he was asking about the old library and books within it.

She crossed her arms.
"Depends. Headmaster Kalena moved them after she left office and started to go on missions. Never liked her but eh, she's weird and just annoys me."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

Wraith shook his head. "First know I have no time for messing around I have already stated that I am looking for a tracer spell that can track someone from just a memory." He stated annoyed with everyone he has met so far. "And secondly watch how you speak of Kalena understand." He finished still speaking in his monotone calm voice, even if he was able to get mad he wouldn't of shown it.

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:19 pm
oogieknight

Sophia chuckled at Wraith and how he told her to watch how she speaks about Kalena.
"To be honest, I could really care less about Kalena or her well being. She denied me to even take the Mark of Mastery, then she didn't stop another wielder from destroying my keyblade. I'd like to watch her burn, then again, I have, ive pushed her off a cliff and she survives. Why is that?"

Sophia got right in Wraith's face, although, she was shorter than he was, so she looked up at him with anger in her eyes
"I know she's not 'normal'. She doesn't even know what Christmas is, and yet tries to push for peace."

Sophia started to walk away from Wraith
"anyway, why do you care about her? You love her or something?" she turned back around to look at Wraith, however turning around again to look at other books.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

Wraith blinked at the woman's burst of anger. "You have a short temper don't you." He stated then turned to walk away. "If your not going to be helpful then I am not going to waste my time with you." He said the caught a book that was trying to make it's way to Sophia. He flipped through the book scanning every page quickly. "Strange for someone looking into medicine to have such a violent temper unless your looking for potions to preserve a corpse." He said turning back to her to hand the book over. "As to you most likely rhetorical question about if I love her, you should no I am unable to fell that emotion more like concern for a guardian of the light I tend to keep an eye on those who are also charged with keeping Kingdom Hearts safe." He explained coldly.

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:45 pm
oogieknight

Sophia looked at Wraith with anger in her eyes.
"More Nurse Sasha ordered me to get herbs and stuff for Jaster who is knocked out. And don't talk about Kingdom Hearts. My best friend was taken in by it and if it wasn't for someone, she'd be gone."

She then looked away.
"The books are still in here but separated by a forcefield and a invisible wall for normal students to not get in. Thankfully for me, I was a nobody so I can see it. Its past that wall. "

She walked into the wall and went past it and hit a switch. A wall came down and there were more books.

"Her husband left her because he was training new wielders under his wing. I laughed at her when she cried, then I almost chopped off her head, but she was all light and it repaired. Jaster did say someone else loved her, I wonder..." she then laughed.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff