Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 am
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kalena and Misty.
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra smirked at the thought of someone being interested with the stamp of China on it though that smirk vanished at the mention of the first headmaster whom he was rather interested in and that interest grew at the mention of it being a mess and the mention of her and her sister being enchanted to live such a long life, long enough to have her sister think their older then even them which to was rather a nice change of pace but still."The more here about this first headmaster the more I'm curious about him."Angra said as he let the warm cup warm up his hands.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 am
fiendish az

User Image

User Image

Sasha smiled and poured herself some more hot chocolate from a thermos she brought in.
"well, what would you like to know?"

"Sasha.."

Sasha looked over at Kalena and smiled
"its ok, Kale. I know you dont like me talking about the past headmasters but its my right. Besides, no one asks."

Kalena sighed and drank her hot chocolate looking away.
"Then tell him everything, dont leave any facts out. Including the first heartless raid on the academy which technically killed you and Misty but the headmaster saved your lives with that eternity spell and he died."

"Second year, first semester, 998 lives lost that day" Sasha said.
"Including Misty's first boyfriend."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

With: Kalena and Misty.

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra rubbed the tip of chip with his index finger as he thought of what to begin with, then her sister chimed in which eventually told him Kalena didn't really like the mention of those before her which was rather interesting by itself. But Kalena continued urging Sasha to tell him everything but her sister already spoke a few interesting things such as raid of heartless that killed both Misty and Sasha but were brought back by the headmaster who quickly died after. Sahsa continued where his sister left off telling them that 998 libes were lost including a boy friend of Misty's. "What exactly happened back then? Something like that isn't exactly normal you know.."Angra asked curiously which was something that in it's self wasn't normal either.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:49 pm
Aster Lute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"hmm...oh miss kalena!" A familiar voice called out as wheels were sweaking on the ground and suddenly came to a stop, Angra, kalena, and Sasha were greeted with a large cart, and a almost literal mountain of books, roughly about 160 science, alchemy, and history books about pretty much everything you could think up. Aster poked his head around the massive mountain of pages, his multicolored eyes blinked "ello~" his german accent as strong as ever as he smiled at the three waving his hand.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 am
fiendish az
yutari pie

User Image

Kalena freaked when Aster called out her name. She didn't want to let others know of her current status other than those closest to her.
"I'm not Kalena"

Kalena rushed off going into a hidden area.

Sasha chuckled at Kalena's antics
"Hi Aster. You got enough books?" she grinned

Sasha looked back at Angra
"Yeah, like you and Kalena are 'normal'. There is a reason no one can find any document from the opening day of the academy up to the second headmaster. He...quite literally, took his students under his wing. There were many people against him though, he was different. Darkness grew in the others hearts and millions of heartless, a huge wave all at once flooded the halls..."

Sasha's eyes glazed over, she was deep in her memories.

"There were too many to fight, it felt like each heartless destroyed, two more would spawn in. So much darkness. The academy started to fall into darkness. I looked up at the headmaster, bleeding profusely. Misty and I were struggling to hold onto life. All our friends, everyone else dead. The headmaster was struck down by a horde of Invisibles. Misty and I, gravely injured, got back to our feet and with our headmaster's power we were able to fight them off, but it was too late. The academy had fallen into darkness, all our friends were changing into heartless, we....were turning into heartless. His final breath, as he was falling, he spoke words that I still don't understand to this day. Whatever it did, the power was so great that it put the world into sleep. Misty and I were exhausted, we started to fall but he kept us awake when he was dying. All the heartless disappeared. It was just us 3 remaining. "

Sasha took out a book. The book was pulsing with dormant energy.
"He spoke words from this book, it turned him into two energy balls, one light, one dark. The two orbs vanished and Misty and I glowed golden before we fell to sleep. We woke up 300 years later on our own as the world was coming out of sleep."

Kalena appeared in her normal form, she seemed exhausted. Then her eyes went to the book, she stared at it silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 am
Aster Lute

"huh? nonono im not taking them, im returning them" His arms flailed wildly "library person said no more books until until i returned ones i gots already" He said pouting "so...ummm..." He fought for the right word "unreasonable!" He yelled like he stumbled upon amazing. "i hadnt even finished 53 of them..." he sad in sadness.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 am
User Image

With: Kalena, Misty and Aster.

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra waited for Misty to continue but a sudden greeting was heard towards his sister which grabbed his attention when he saw her sister run away embarrassed by something that Angra didn't register, when he turned to look to see who was the cause of this he saw a student with blonde hair and mutli colored eyes carrying a cart of books for what he assumed was for reading. Sasha continued on and began explaining why there wasn't and documents about the opening day to the second headmaster well it was no wonder! They were all taught by the headmaster himself. Then.. Things got darker as Sasha explained the reason and the details of the one-sided confrontation with the heartless which probably resulted in the greatest genocide of Keybladers next to the Keyblade war. Angra folded his arms after he set his drink on the table aside him as he tried to figure out the reason for the Heartless's appearance here so long ago. Misty continued on telling him the world feel asleep and after length of time passed both them and the world woke once again."Hmm..Might that also have been the headmaster's spell as well?"Angra pondered as Sasha took out a book a type of which he immediately recognized from its magical energy."Ah! A Grimoire. Well that certainly help explain how your headmaster was able preform such feats as those if he had a Grimoire like that."Angra said as he said what type of book it was. The boy who Sasha called by the name of Aster certainly seemed sad for some reason, a reason he soon explained which was certainly funny for some reason, a boy who seemed to love reading wasn't uncommon but to something of this magnitude was rather eyebrow raising.
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 am
fiendish az
yutari pie

User Image

Sasha smiled towards Angra
"mmhmm."

She then looked at Aster.
"well maybe you can re-check out maybe 10 of them and then read those and come back for the other 43. Ive read all the books here, and some not here" she held the grimoire tighter.

"Ive never seen that book before, and yet....I feel like I have." Kalena said looking at the book in Sasha's arms.

"I have reasons to believe that everyone who touches my master's keyblade, the headmaster's keyblade, a piece of him is put into the new headmaster, like wisdom and such. He lives and yet he is long gone."

Sasha's eyes soften as she looks at the area above the door.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:14 am
Aster Lute

"i cant" he said scratching his head wildly "ill lose intrest in the ones i didnt read and then ill never be able to read them, why must there be a limit on books? why cant we use all of teh books" He said shrugging as he pushed the cart to the return book room, then grabbed another cart and began pulling books off the shelves like crazy, he was mostly grabbing spell tombs and history books, but a few animal books, biology books, and music books also caught his eye. He looked at Sasha "ohhhhh~~" His eyes twinkled as he moved around her, but he wasnt examing her, he was checking out the book she had "iv never seen one of those~" He said "can i borrow it after your done reading it?" he asked hopeful, one of the somewhat annoying and amusing things about Aster was it didnt take much to catch his eye, yet, once he lost interest, it was absurdly tricky to get him interested in that thing again, nevermind the fact by the time he asked sasha, his cart already about about 60 books.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image

With: Kalena, Misty and Aster.

Out..Of..Care:Sorry for the wait.
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra folded his arms at the mention of people being given special property's when assuming the role of the headmaster which was rather interesting since he hadn't read about something like this occurring."Huh, that's certainly new.. For me anyways."Angra added as he glanced at his sister who was eyeing the grimoire. The Aster who also took noticed of the book asked if he could borrow it after she was done, Angra spoke to save Aster from trouble. "I wouldn't try that if I were you, Grimoire's are generally very picky on who holds them, their kinda like Keyblade's in the sense they choose their master except their very pick and in some cases have defense mechanisms to drive away would be readers."Angra said he shrugged."Main reason I was never that deep into magic because of those thing."Angra said have not so found memory's of one blasting him in the face with magic as he gave it a scowl.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:39 pm
fiendish az
yutari pie

User Image

((np.))

Kalena looked at Angra and smiled.
"I like magic, but even I haven't seen that book before. Then again after Headmaster Shinji died, a lot of the rooms he created died with him. I wish there was like a master key to all the rooms in the academy, whether if it exists or not now." Kalena mused.

Sasha laughed
"Keep dreaming Kalena. The only rooms you made was one from your dorm room to the headmaster's room and back and a room to keep things you never wanted things to be found ever again."

She then looked at Aster
"I'm sorry, but I can't even remove it from my possession. Misty got the headmaster's signature red trench coat and I got his grimoire. Kinda soul bound items, unless we die and we pass it onto someone else. Misty's case, not really the case, she just liked his coat. Me, I like books."

"I wonder if that book can open up the passage way to the central corridor to the school. I have a feeling the grimoire used to be there."

Sasha smiled
"It was. Heh, I guess memories can be passed from headmaster to headmaster sometimes, or just dumb luck"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:49 pm
Aster Lute

Aster made a sour face "awww phooey" He pouted for a moment when he couldnt read the grimore, but then smiled wildely "first one i find, imma read it so hard!" he said getting excited.

He didnt know how much time passed as he chatted and hung around the others, some part of him really enjoyed it, yet, still, he sorta felt he didnt really know them too well, besides Kalena, he began to slowly slide away from the conversation before he bumped into someone as he was slinking backwards "oopies!" he yelped looking back to see who it was, it was a keyblader, he could tell by her gear "your ummm...Aster right?"the female keyblader asked before Aster nodded "oh man, is this getting asked out?!" he thought before she handed him an envelope "your being deployed." Aster looked at her funny "ummm...what?" he asked. The girl tilted her head "i said your being- " Aster butted in "i know what you said, but teh academy dosnt fancy letting me do employments" He said ".....Deployment..." The female keyblader corrected. "and it was requested, strange heartless are attacking Radiant Gardens, your mission is to help find the keyhole of that world, and then make sure its closed."

Aster looked at her like she was crazy "....your aware i dont have one of those big keyblade thingies right?" He asked tilting his head "so....closing it wouldnt be easy for me....but maybe if i wished really hard...." He opened his palm ".....nope no keyblade thingy...."

"look, this was requested by the assignment giver, they want someone who is flexable, apparently, your the kind of flexable they want. If you dont have a keyblade, then find someone to tag along" The female Keyblader said as she took off. "well....thanks for the misfortune!" Aster yelled annoyed as he began to read the note.

kalenakeeper
fiendish az

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:57 am
fiendish az
yutari pie

User Image

((sorry for the wait. I'm posting close to 4am lol. Kitten :3 *yawns* ))

Sasha chuckled

Kalena walked behind Sasha and went to take the grimoire. However as she did this, she recoiled her hand, a large mousetrap was on her hand and she was shaking it wildly as she tried to get it off.

Sasha chuckled looking back at Kalena
"You never tried to steal from me before. How was that mouse trap?"

Kalena gave a sour look before yanking off the mouse trap and placing it down on a table before she put her hand in her mouth.

Eric walked in calmly
"Hey."

He saw the mousetrap on the table and Kalena with her hand in her mouth
"Let me guess, tried to take the book from Sasha? Yeah its a cool book, too bad no one gets to read it. Its written in invisible ink." He smiled

Then he looked at Aster
"Yo Aster. Good luck with finding those books. There are so few left in existence from the old times." he laughed

He held his shoulder in pain. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:21 am
yutary Pie
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

"Things are attacking Radiant Garden?" A small sounding voice said as the speaker leaned over and looked at the older people, having been eavesdropping on them for a while. He was bored and their conversation wasn't too boring! Besides! That was his home they were talking about! And if that one weird looking dude needed a heroic Keyblader to help out, then really Tsuki would be the one doing him a favor.

"One dude, if you need a Keyblader then I can totally help. Look at this."

Tsuki closed his eyes and focused to summon Oathkeeper in his hands, trying not to look so surprised when it flashed into existance. It was usually more difficult to summon. "See! I can do whatever you need! A-a-and I've fought stuff before." That wasn't a... total lie. It was mostly a lie, but not a total one. He got into fights in his middle school and he defeated that one black monster dude.

One may be asking, why is the thirteen year old trying to possibly get themself killed? The answer was that he wanted to avoid magic class. Also he really wanted to find something 'cool' to do and had little grasp on how strong things like Heartless were. But it was mostly wanting to avoid magic class. Ugh.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:02 am
fiendish az
yutari pie
Tsuki the Fated Wind

User Image
User Image

Kalena, Sasha, and Eric turned their attention towards Tsuki

"hey! I know you. Your Tsuki right? Your supposed to be in my magic class." Kalena said towards Tsuki

Eric looked at Kalena
"and how many times did you skip out on classes to get a break?'

"Never"

"and that's why your so high strung all the time. Give him a break already." Eric said grinning.

Eric approached Tsuki
"hey, not bad for keyblade summoning."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas