Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 am
fox137
holloween-hound
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kalena watched as many of the people whom were there left. She was sad she gave up the headmaster's position, but relieved as well. She knew the academy would be in good hands.
Sasha was right, what would she do with all this free time, and normally, after a new headmaster was hired, the old one would die soon.
This bothered her greatly. Then again, she was also the first female Headmaster.

"there are many questions I need to answer now, like if the Headmaster's curse is true." she sighed
"Rose and Kelina know what im talking about.....Kelina....being the only other one to know our old Headmaster. Everyone else is gone now." there was much sadness in her voice.

"my stuff should be moved out by now...your stuff moved in....you'll find that the door now leads to your room and that the academy will listen to you. Im unsure if it will me....Ive never been one to take the back seat after having power and great responsibility."

She was fumbling with her wedding ring, she hadn't seen Ethan in years now. It broke her heart to think that but it was true. The academy always kept her busy so she wouldn't really have many emotions, until she left that room.

"be sure....to have time for Kalen, your friends and Sophia....alright?"

She looks straight into Eclipse's eyes. They were sad eyes.
"I need to go. Im unsure if i'll be back...don't wait up." she said, her keyblade changing form and she shot off into the sky going faster and faster by the second.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"in all my life, ive never seen Kalena like that before." Jaster said remaining sitting down on the ground
"unsure of herself....unsure of everything.....her eyes, you can tell everything about her, unlike normal humans."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am
After the war ended, Talia darkness had remain some. she was still posseses and burning in her own powers. she walks to the others injured and cries out for help. when she saw the locket that the boy has, a memory hits her mind of her father. she reach's out for it and then falls to the ground while her dark flames disappear.

"Could it be...Him..the dragon is my father?'' she was talking to herself and massive headache, she passed out with sword vanished.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm
Kira watches the kalena and then closes his eyes " Oh nay lie nay shi toe neon kyna " he says under his breath as he gets up from resting. Kira looks at his cross necklace tears run down his eye as he is walking off he wipes them away so no one will see "i have failed you father and tarnished your legacy. " he says under his breath. "it will not happen again" he mutters Kira begins to walk home

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

Talia was still on the ground, her clothes was shredded and all she had was her nightgown on. her eyes opens a little wider. she heard that the old headmaster was departing, she sheds a tear for her. she did not know much of the lady, honored to help her out. now she has been burnt out of energy, her body will rest in the garden.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Eclipse had stopped at her words and nodded in reply without looking at Kalena. He glanced back to see her fly off and sighed. He walked through the gardens for a bit letting his thoughts flow a bit before he came upon Talia. He stood over her tilting his head. "Are you ok?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:51 pm
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

"you leaving so soon, Kira?" Jaster asked sitting up watching him leave.
"meh, Kalena will be back within a few weeks." he said rather confident.
"she, like all of us, needs time to gather her thoughts and decide what path she's going to follow now."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 pm
Kira stumbles then stops and looks at jester "yes i am i dont have any strength left in me. and not giving myself time to recover from blazes poison didn't help either. right now i am feeling weak from the recoil of using multiple dragon forms at once, " Kira begins to walk and falls over "damn i thought i would have enough strength to get to my house but i was wrong so i am just going to lay here until my strength returns."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

Talia looks at Eclipse and shakes her head, she tries to move but her body was weak from the battle. she sneezes then looks at the cloud.

"I need to get to the infirmary but I am weak and I also need someone who is healer...I have to get rid of this heartless in me." she said while looking at Eclipse, her eyes were all dilate and she was bruised with scars on her wrist and neck. she continues to say more to the young man.

"I have came to KKH To control the heartless in me and to find my father who once was working at the Academy. several years ago, he did experiment on the heartless and ended badly. I never saw my parents after they got arrested.'  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:39 pm
kimi23loveheart'][/quote]
[quote="Knux_nyan

Lawrence heard the conversations going on outside of the one he was having with Eric.
"I heard the girl mention she needed the infirmary. I'll take care of it. See you in a bit Eric." Lawrence said. Eric nodded his head and left the area.

Lawrence nodded to Eclipse and squatted down near Talia. "You'll be alright. I can get you to the infirmary," he said slowly placing his hands underneath her. He slowly lifted the girl onto his back. "Not exactly a stretcher, but it should work until we get there at least," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:40 pm
Talia smiles at Lawrence and then hangs onto him as they go to the infirmary. she finally got some help coming to her, she does not know if she can fight anymore.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia walked from the infirmary. She had mixed emotions about what was going on. She wasn't strong enough to fight against Rose, who normally is bad with melee, and yet she was beaten rather badly by Rose. Next was when Eric stopped her and Eric didn't even lay a finger on her, letting her exhaust herself.

The teachers were hardly ever around, as they did their own things, the magic teachers were no where to be found, and the sparring teachers, if not always in the infirmary, had other problems, so she didn't get much teaching.

She turned to look at the academy. She's been here for 3 years, or was it longer than that? Instead of feeling happy, she felt empty. She lost her keyblade here. She wasn't strong enough to wield it. Eclipse assured her it would come back, but its been several months since it was destroyed and not even a hint of it came back. Then again, its been a week or so since she last saw Eclipse. He was busy now doing headmaster stuff. She was bored.

She looked towards a portal and sighed.

Sophia left the academy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:59 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty walked out to the gateway gardens. She looked at the portals to several worlds that the academy said it was alright to go to as they were deemed safe enough for even a weak person to be for a while. She then saw one gateway that there was no portal any longer.

"That must've been the portal Sophia used to run away in. Huh...." she muttered.

She found a bench and sat down on it waiting on Allister.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Allister comes from a portal then the portal closed it. he saw Misty and sits down on the bench. he could tell that she was slightly upset or calm to the point. he wraps his arm around her. he closed his eyes and sings to her song that his parents song.

"BEAUTIFUL, shine tonight. do not let that fright distrait your sight. the night is young. your so sparkling with hope and young..."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty blushes closing her eyes as he held her from behind as he sang. She wasn't a good singer so she hardly sung. She seemed to calm down.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:46 am
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

AL saw that Misty was getting calm as he stands up then let go off her for minute. he knew of better way to get her comfortable. so he made a circle then dances around the circle, casting a spell. " Dance, Dance..make this garden my stage..."

he claps his hand then touchs the ground becomes spinning. as the garden turns into ballroom under a moonlight with his magic. he redress himself with tuxedo and then Misty changes into Nice red dress. he walks to her and kneal to her.

"Would you like to dance?'' he asked the girl.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces