Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:30 pm
Allastair Claudius Granhaven
Key wielder expert
Keys : Remdemption and other sets
User Image

Al scratches his head and looks at his ring finger. He wants to arrange the wedding details differently and have it in the garden. It was great idea but it overlaps Rose wedding day. So he caresses Misty face and smiled.

"They should be fine with it. Are you ready to be Wed Now?" He said to her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:53 am
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

"heheheee yeah" Misty giggled while blushing.

"I wouldn't if I were you, not today" Jaster said sitting on the stairs to the higher areas. He looks like he's been doing some crying as his eyes were sunken in slightly and his voice was low and raspy.
"Rose wouldn't like it that much. She wouldn't say anything but she still wouldn't like it."

Misty was caught off guard
"Jaster?!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 am
Key wielder expert
User Image

"What has happened lately?" Al asked jaster. " it's always good to host our unison another day." He looks back at Misty.

"We should go find Rose and see to her help."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:46 pm
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed and looked Al in the eyes for a moment before looking down.
"Time have come to fruition on a girl I liked but I knew I could never be with. She's finally died, time caught up and she died. Even Jax is having a hard time with this. I think he's shut down on himself."

"oh I'm so sorry Jaster. Who was it?" Misty asked

"Its not important now. Also, mom is in the infirmary with Rose. Mom is probably just now thrown Sasha out the window because of the affiliation with DK and she's the easiest to pick on. Rose is pretty much scolding mom but mom and magic aren't working now. I think mom's in a weakened state but she'll find some way to show her superiority over Sasha."

"Lets go see Rose"

"Forgive me, but I'm staying here. I....I just need time to think,"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 am
Key wielder expert
User Image

Al nodded his head after processing all the information. he walks towards Misty and Rubs her head. he thinks its best to do some manly bonding for jaster.

"Misty you go to Rose and Be carfeful with Kelina. I stay and do the manly bonding with Jaster. I think, its time to have the talk with him. "

his blue green eyes reads Jaster body language as he fixs his shirt tie on him. "Do you want to get a Soda or Drink then return here?" he asked Jaster.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:27 pm
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Misty nodded and left.

Jaster looked up at Al.
"Sure I guess"
In that moment he stopped time and time was restarted when he had two bottle sodas in his hand and arm and a rather large cheeseburger in the other, remaining seated on the stairs.

"Here"
He passed a bottle of soda to Al.
"Yeah, I got full control of my time power back while Jax is down....asleep....something. Time travel and finding anyone who would spend time with you without ripping a hole in the time space continuum is a joke."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:29 pm
Key wielder expert
User Image

Al grabbed the Soda and start drinking. "Well time traveling is Risky Business. its best to move forward and look for new hope. trust me, someone out there."
he gave thumbs up to jaster. "I was women pleaser in the old days but that war wiped everyone out."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster took a few huge bites of his burger before responding
"I wouldn't let Misty hear that. I have tried to be a help to all girls or women and in the end I find out I'm being used and I don't care and then they either beat me up or they call the cops on me. So yeah, I get that a lot." he drank a big gulp of his soda

"That's what I get for being raised by women, strong women, yet still. Time traveling to learn what I should have if I had a father, trying to find a girl who like me....heh....Ive even seen my future. I'm alone."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 pm
Key wielder expert
User Image

"before I met DK and Misty, I was your age and girls was impresses with my light magic. I wouldn't date them,i just have groupies. right now, Misty is the only women I want in my life. I have...half lifetime span left and only time to give her something truly special..me."

AL indulged his soda down his mouth and crushed the plastic Can. he sympathy with Jaster pain. as he reflect on his lives and looks back at him. "i don't remember my family nor any lovers before the Keyblade war and after. then DK helped me remember her and Misty." he shifted his hands to his cheeks and read Jaster emotions all the way.

"its not your fault that these girls don't love you. they just not after the fiery red hair type of males. you need to find girl that is your equal like me and Misty. an Kalen and Rose. Be patience and someone find you, not you go time travel and find them. trust me, it won't be forever."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:16 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster gave a heavy sigh, he could hear Rose crying in pleading Kelina to behave off in the distance.
"Seems Rose is fighting mom again. Even they found their yin to their yang. My dad died a few weeks after I was born so I never got to know him. He kept mom under control, that's what Rose said. Treated her like a queen." he chuckled then sighed rubbing his head

"sometimes its easier to accept you'll never find love then to always be looking"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:44 am
Key wielder expert
User Image

"Your mother is in pain and she needs rest. The best thing to do is get her to sleep." Al looks down and thinking about Melina. "There this old cantata I read on,where you put some one to sleep. She just be sleeping but not dead." sad
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:25 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster sighed
"mom doesn't need sleep, she needs a sedative" he said

He then noticed outside towards the floating gardens, Kalen was getting nervous.
"oh oh. Seems Kalen is starting to get nervous. He's gonna be my uncle, although we are already close in age. "

He looked back at Al
"I can't leave yet. I have to be here for the wedding. I wonder if someone's gonna smuggle Kalena in. She's on the 'do not invite' list as any happy event, bad things happen. They think she's a bad omen when it comes to happy group gathering like this. I wonder why she hasn't become insane like her brother"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 am
Key wielder expert
User Image

"Go to Kalen and be his wingman, so he do not have coldfeet." Al said to Jaster. he stops time and grab a beer then rewind time, as he chuckled his beer down his throat. he then smash the beer and got buzz from sugar .
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:06 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster chuckled and patted Al's shoulder
"yeah. Heh. Don't get too hyper eh?"

He gets up and sighed thinking about Lillith. He walked out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100