Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:13 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia listened to Rosalie explain, putting her finger to her chin and thinking about the keyblade war. She didn't know much about it, however she did know that many had fallen in that war. She let out a sigh, "No wonder they're skilled..." she had said, looking towards Rukia as she walked away. She shrugged and then clapped her hands together, "Well then, shall we get out of this dull place. I will carry Xero." she then grabbed Xero and easily tossed him over her shoulder. "To the Infirmary with this one I suppose?" she said, looking towards Rosalie.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie ran over to Xero as Rosa picked him up. Hector said nothing but walked over to Rosalie and placed his hand upon her head. He lightly smiled as a man who was heart broken, before placing his hands in his pockets and walking away, disappearing into the portal without a word. "You know this truly breaks his heart when Xero acts this way. Hard to imagine my love used to be just like Xero." Rukia smiled her charming smile and hugged Rosalie. "If you ever need any thing or just want to visit contact me. Now keep our boy safe." With those words Rukia twirled away from Rosalie and jumped backwards into the portal. It closed around her and sealed away as soon as her feet vanished. Rosalie smile softly and then turned to Rosa and Xero who laid over Rosa's shoulder. She smiled again and spoke. "I guess we should take him. He really just needs to rest. though. I'll follow you."

EXIT

Mood: Knocked Out
Party: Hector
Rukia
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (all better))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:03 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia nodded and looked towards Kalena, "We'll be back momentarily, hopefully." she said as she turned away, walking with Rosalie to get Xero to the infirmary. [exit]

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: yay))

User Image

Kalena gave a heavy sigh. She watched everyone leave, well, except Amu and Yama. She made the room appear back to normal before sitting down into a chair. She rubbed her head as Xero was carried out. She lowered her head, her hair covering her face.

"I only made things worse. I kept leaving all the time because I make things so much worse. Im only here to help, to teach. Now my entire class is leaving to the infirmary. I don't know how far their magic is....I should have asked first.....argh what a first day." she brought her hands up to her head squeezing it tight.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia walked into the room with her hands on her hips, "We've returned Ms. Kalena, hope you weren't bored and lonesome all the while." she said, though she was joking.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

"Rosa, that is not kind. Her boys are here with her. Any way, we have returned to learn." She smiled softly.

Mood: Happy
Key Blades: None

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: sorry for the late reply))

User Image

Kalena raised her head and then sighed
"maybe it would be best for you both to show me what you know already. What magics can you cast. Instead of starting from the beginning, maybe it would be best to start in the middle.

She took a deep breath and stood up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namai put her finger to her chin, "Hmm, very well, I will demonstrate first then." she then walked over to a dummy and opened both her palms as her hands were at her side. In one hand, started to form fira, in the other, blizzara. She then brought her hands together in which it formed a ball that was both blizzara and fira. She then tossed it at the dummy in which it froze it, and then exploded into a fiery explosion, in which the ice shards hit nearby dummies. She blew at her hands which still had a leftover feeling of the spells, and then looked at Kalena, "I know a bit more than that, but I will save them for some other time."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:56 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

((OOC: sorry for the late reply))

User Image

"fire and ice, pretty good. I would like to see more, even if im the opponent." Kalena grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

"Amazing," She muttered to herself as Rosa demonstrated. She saw Xero and Rukia use their magic all the time and it amazed her. Though magi always amazed her. She truly wanted to learn and should have a gift for it because of her heritage, but for some reason she struggled with it. She noticed that the two looked at her waiting for her demonstration. She blushed and rubbed her arm for a moment, but then walked towards a dummy that Rosa did not damage, with a strong stance. She held her open hands out stretched in front of her as she closed her eyes and calmed herself. Rukia always told her magi come from a calmed mental state like a crystal clear lake, but magi was weak or unpredictable when waves crash against one's heart.

She inhaled slowly and exhaled just as slow. After a moment specks of light started to appear and draw into a ball before her. A few seconds passed then she opened her eyes and she spoke,
"Luna Acus!" The small ball of light produced a hundred needles of light that stuck the dummy in random places. She stood there panting for a moment, then she sighed and she dropped her arms back to her sides as she turned back to Kalena. "How was that?"

Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Translate sad (Luna Acus / Moon Needles))
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia smiled at Kalena's comment, nodding at her, "A duel with you would be most lovely." she responded. She then watched Rosa's demonstration of her magic. Luna Acus was the spell she had cast, which was a good spell to use on groups especially. She clapped her hands at Rosa, "My, that was very good Rosa." she said, looking at Kalena to wait for her to judge Rosa.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:44 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena observed Namia's and Rosalie's attacks. She seemed impressed, even if the person had little skill harnessing their attack, it was very well done.
"I am quite impressed with both of you. A elemental mage and a light....moon phase mage. Amazing." she smiled

"you know, the first magic I ever learned...when I was younger, I was taught that if someone look to be dangerous, they probably are. Heh, that's what I get for being captured by a old organization." she chuckled

"anyway, the first magic I learned was this, this one I didn't need to be taught as it was deep within me. I believe this is the same for both of you. What you just showed me, Namia, you have shown me that you already know the basics of magi and have learned to combine two otherwise opposing forces into one. Rosalie, you have shown me that you are just starting out but you do know of other magic spells, even if you can't cast them yet. I am very impressed."

She took a deep, gentle breath and held out her hand. A orb of light appeared in her hand and only seemed to be growing from there.
"This was my first magic spell, light. Everyone has it, but so much harder to control."

She lowered her hand and the orb of light grew from there, however slowly.
"it was with one simple spell that I learned the others."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

"Thank you. I can do the basics of all magi, but, it takes a lot out of me." Rosalie sighed as though their kind words where in fact only kind words. Kalena demonstrated some magi of her own next. It was similar to Rosalie's. She summoned a small ball of light magic and it grew a little. "Beautiful." He eyes shimmered as she watched.

Mood: Doubtful

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Translate sad ())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:31 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia also watched, smiling as Rosalie was the most fascinated from the light spell, "Light is a much more...powerful magic isn't it. But..." she then let out a sigh, "Unfortunately, dark can be just as powerful, but more dangerous." She looked at Kalena's orb of light, "Light and dark are the only two spells I can't seem to combine...which is very disappointing." She smiled, "The power of both light and dark coming together...makes an unrelenting force.."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:02 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena let the ball of light explode into a mini firework display
"so you can do the basics but it tires you out, alright." Kalena said restating Rosalie's sentence.
"if it takes too much energy from you, then maybe you should train it more, slow and steady, or hard and fast, or find a happy middle ground" she chuckled

"yes, light is very strong and if one lets it be their only guard, the user becomes very weak to dark attacks, becomes one sided. I was that at one time....well...." she rubbed her head
"a few years ago to be exact. To be able to use both, that is hard as heck, but..." she sighed rubbing her head more.
"my brother, my older brother who I rarely get to see, he can do both, but he's been thru so much more than I have. " she sighed, not really used to talking about her brother, but for some reason, she did

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff