Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Hall of Headmasters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:17 am
User Image

"Yes. I have specific people set up in certain area's to take them out. Niko has been my forward observer in the offensive. And before you ask who that is you'll find out soon enough." Eclipse explained. He had planned this out perfectly...lets just hope the teams can accomplish this.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am
Knux_nyan
Makako-ma

User Image

One of the pictures came to life, a older pic of Headmistress Keeper.

"hm, I knew I heard voices. Oh! New teacher!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image

"Gah!...Kalena! Please don't make the hall of headmasters look like some haunted attraction....-sigh- This is Rumi Gumi. A professor in Gummy Mechanics. Rumi this is former headmistress Kalena." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:54 pm
Knux_nyan
Makako-ma

User Image

Kalena giggles
"It kinda already is, at least for us Headmasters. Hehe. Ah! A new gummi tech, and a teacher to teach that! That's awesome!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

Tempted to call the picture coming to life odd she quickly remembered she was someone who flew around in gummy vehicles.. "Hmm.." she still wasn't too sure what this four horsemen business was about but she'd probably find out eventually for now she had an introduction to do. "Rumi Gumi, gummy pilot! Nice ta meetya! The harder we shut down the routes the longer we can hold off any threat for the good of all!" she'd say being to the point and excitedly so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 am
User Image

(sorry for the delay was focused on other things You did not quote me. Kalena is no longer there so lets say they were talking for a bit.)
Eclipse nodded to Rumi as he looked back at the entrance. "Well i won't keep you from your work. Once the students return from there mission we'll hold a celebration for our victory. You can meet everyone then." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Makako-ma

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:49 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
Rumi Gumi

"Yessir! I'll be on my way to the school docking bay and get started from there!" Rumi would salute him and get ready to trot off to somewhere not really sure where it was but she had a good nose for gummy bays!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Hours had passed since Harvey had disappeared into the dorms, though admittedly she probably would have found her way here sooner if she was equipped with a map, the Academy had seemingly changed a bit over the years, rooms had moved, classes uprooted, it was like she was a transfer student, exploring an unfamiliar territory. She was searching for either the Headmaster or Sophia, either could point her in the direction of the world Eclipse had mentioned before, though she was almost positive she'd need clearance to enter that sort of area without being questioned, and if the Headmaster could grant her that she'd be ever thankful. She needed to find either Chase or Eric, either could answer the questions she had and she was growing restless without answers, hell, she was even growing restless without seeing her friends. Chase had been missing for three years, how could that be? She assumed that Eric and him had attended the school long after her disappearance, so why wasn't Sophia able to give her any definitive answers? She appeared to be close to Eclipse, and Harvey found her uninvolvement in the whole thing rather strange. She knew she was keeping something from her, but what?

Harvey heaved open the heavy wooden doors to the Hall of Headmasters, assuming if she was going to find either him or Sophia here considering she had no clue where the Headmaster's office was. Harvey imagined it like a recluse, hiding somewhere deep within the castle, where only those important enough knew its location. She shook off the idle fantasy, and began walking around the almost oval shaped room, gazing over each individual who was memorialized for their efforts in the school. Each sported some sort of DNA beneath their portrait, some had air locked in a glass class, others had a droplet of blood, she found it rather strange. Harvey understood the point of the room itself, but to keep DNA on file? How odd.

"Hello?" Harvey called out into the silence, half expecting one of the portraits to come to life right before her eyes and respond to her, but that was a silly thought, wasn't it?

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You seek answers or knowledge. You won't find either in this place." A voice echoed in the air as a figure stepped out from behind a pillar before Harvey. Diz turned to her and smiled. "This is a place of memory's. What do you seek here?" He asked.

Lena Murtz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

knux_nyan

Harvey practically jumped out of her skin, slowly turning to look at the tall man that approached her from the shadows. Millions of questions raced through her head, before she settled on one that could benefit her needs. "Answers. What happened to my friends, what happened to the worlds, everything. I just...I just need to know." Harvey spoke slowly, stepping forward to approach the tall blonde. His height was striking, standing a fair many inches above her, with an almost athletic like build. At first glance he seemed like a normal person, minus his choice in attire, spare for his eyes, which were a deep glowing ember. She didn't trust him, not in the slightest, though she figured if he'd been allowed within the Academy that no harm was going to come to her through their interaction. Eclipse and Sofia knew as soon as Harvey had breached the castle's protection system with her corridor of light, if this man was able to do the same without anyone so much as poking their head through the door, what could be the harm?

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:28 pm
Lena Murtz
knux_nyan

((Out Of Coffee: I didn't change the post at all except for coloring it. Its 3:14 am when I fixed this. I can't sleep.))

(I'm so weak. I'm posting from bed on my cell so forgive me)

Kalena giggled as a projection of her when she was first called headmaster appeared.
"Harvey! It's been too long! I thought the Aqua curse got you like the Terra one got Eric. I never saw my grandson carry so many chains to keep a hold of who he is." She said.

"Diz, this is one of the students I tried to teach, although I'm unsure if I did a good job then. Especially with Sophia and X destroying stuff back then. I'm glad they are on our side now, hehe. Although I still disapprove of Eclipse and Sophia dating. Sae la vie..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:31 am

Diz looked at the image of Kalena and hummed slightly to himself before turning back to Harvey. "Many things have changed in the worlds. Some of your friends have taken on roles of guardians. Some have started to travel...and some are dealing with the threat at hand. But where are my manners. I am Diz. Once known as Ansem the wise i am the co-headmaster of this school alongside Eclipse." Diz said with a small bow of his head. "Welcome back."

Lena Murtz

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 pm
User Image

knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, not knowing where to direct her attention, either to Diƶ or Kalena's portrait. "Thank you for such a warm welcome." Harvey spoke finally, turning towards Kalena and then Diƶ. "However I feel that my presence could be more beneficial on the field rather then here at the Academy." She said with a sense of urgency. "Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for being accepted back in with open arms, but staying here is wasted potential when I could be out there helping the others. I know it's wrong of me to ask, but with your permission Headmaster, I'd love to aid your cause." Harvey said gently, as she stared up into Diƶ's amber eyes, hoping, wishing he would say yes. Harvey couldn't bring herself to just sit around and let others fight this battle, she wanted to help, needed too. As she said, being cooped up in the castle was wasted potential when her known abilities could aid those on the battle field.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 pm

"Very well. As of now we have people taking on 2 of the horsemen now. One has already be eliminated and one has yet to be found. Famine. Kalen and Rose are currently in Notre dame trying to track him down. If you wish to assist then i suggest heading there....but be careful the Organization that was fighting with War may be on there trail. They are not to be taken lightly." Diz said.

Lena Murtz

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image

knux_nyan

"Thank you!" Harvey exclaimed, turning and heading for the door leading out of the Hall of Headmasters. She paused for a moment turning back to Diƶ, "I won't let you down sir." She said with a nod, before pushing open the doors and swiftly exiting the castle via corridor of light. Harvey had no idea where to start looking when she landed in Notre Dame, only to be on the lookout for two people whom she only knew their names. In hindsight, she probably should have asked more questions regarding their appearances, but she was far too eager to leave the castle. She was just going to have to take her chances with finding Kalen and Rose, and if the Organization got in the way she had wouldn't hesitate to fight her way through them. She had before and she wouldn't again.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff