Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Hall of Headmasters Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:58 pm
.:Hall of Headmasters:.

One of the most significant parts of the entire school.
This huge hall contains large portraits of every head
master the school has ever had. Each Portrait holds a
tiny bit of DNA underneath the paint. Whenever you
walk within this hall you get a feeling of power flowing
through you veins as your skills triple in strength,
whether it be spell casting, keyblade wielding, or any
other form of fighting you use.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 pm
Jaster was leaving the headmaster's room. He walked fast.

Misty ran up behind Jaster and tackled him to the ground.
"I said you can't leave!"

Jaster gave a annoyed growl and threw Misty off.
"I can do what I want!" he said hopping back to his feet facing Misty.

Misty's claws extended, she shifted form to her half tiger form and she attacked Jaster without care.

Jaster got hit by Misty's attack. He sent a dark burst right at her chest
"Get off!"

Misty snarled, her eyes dilated, she was in wild mode now. She attacked again and sent Jaster against a wall. her claws at his throat.

"I.....said.....NO!" Jaster roared forming another darkness burst, stronger than the last, which hit Misty's side.

Sophia ran in between the two
"Stop it!"

Misty attacked Sophia trying to get to Jaster, she dug her teeth into Sophia's shoulder/neck area and dug her claws deep into her sides.

Jaster started to pry Misty off of Sophia.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:35 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:In the hall]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"Oh what happened here?"Kako said as she eyed the current predicament as she entered the hall eyeing the group as they struggled with what appeared to be a battle that was starting to cease.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 pm
fiendish az

Jaster saw Kako and continued to try to pry Misty off of Sophia.

"Well this tiger girl wants to control me but instead my friend got in the way of a attack" he explained.
"let go of her Misty!"

Misty snarled letting go of Sophia and lashed out at Jaster like the attacks should have went to.

Jaster barely dodged.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm
                                          [Mood:Excited]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Behind Misty]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

She listened to Jaster as he explained what she already figured out a few moments ago when she saw the situation and responded."I see so thats what happened, Well the best thing to do in a situation like this is to knock her out before she hurts someone or herself." Kako said as she was right about the correct course of action that should be taken however there was another reason why she said this, She wanted to not only knock her out but send her into a concussion as well. But before Jaster could complain Kako quickly slipped behind Misty and swung her leg towards the side of her head right at her right temple, Once she did his Kako used the momentum she had from the attack and spun her body to create more speed as well as power to the sudden kick she performed from the same leg at Mistys open back to send her flying.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:21 pm
fiendish az

Misty seemed to take the damage but she didn't look like it affected it.

She lunged at Kako, teeth and claws stretched out.

Sophia summoned her scythe, let loose a strong rose storm to help hide Kako from Misty's attack  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:32 pm
                                          [Mood:Craving for blood]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Next to Misty]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
1. biggrin eath's verdict
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako took a step back concealing herself within the storm of rose petals as she used it for cover to approach from Misty's right side unnoticed to deliver another devastating blow to her head with the intent to fulfil her wish to send this person into a concussion. Once the blow landed Kako quickly retracted the limp only to stomp it the ground to act as an anchor for the next blow which was a knee to Mistys spine with her other leg as she simultaneously grabbed a hold of her red to slam her to the ground. After doing this she placed her foot the ground to act as another anchor as she twist her pelvis to left her former anchoring leg high above where Misty would land as Kako would then swing the leg down like a executioner's ax.{:}>"Shi no hyōketsu*"<{:}The power that the attack contained was no joke, One hit from that regardless of a block resulted a very serious injury as the heel of her kick would crash down to the ground to where Misty was resulting in the ground breaking and the creation of a crater of where her foot would land causing jagged rocks and parts of debris to poke towards the ceiling around it.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:10 am
fiendish az

Misty gave a painful cry as Kako's attack hit her hard, she did block the attack. She felt her arm break from the sheer impact.

She hit the ground hard and mewed constantly in pain,

Jaster panted hard then falls onto a knee. He wasn't as strong without his nobody.

Sophia looked at Kako and then at Misty.
"that move.....was strong....."

Jaster looked at Kako then thought.
"your Dk's roommate...she has dragons in the room." he said
"I should know, I put you in that room with her...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:02 pm
                                          [Mood:Enjoying to a sweet melody]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On top of Misty]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako watched as the girl known as Misty cried out in pain soothing her ears as she always did enjoy a bit of screaming when it came from a wound as she placed her foot on Misty's bone fracture and asked in a curious tone."Oh the fact that you're reacting to your means two things, One you're awake or two the attack i inflected just now was strong enough to make you react to. I wonder which one it could be?"Kako questioned and placed more weight on the wound by pressing her leg down. She heard Jaster started speaking to her causing Kako to glance at him as she interpreted his accusation which was correct or at least half correct as she replied back to him."Ah so thats her name, I was a little curious on who my roommate was."
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:03 pm
fiendish az

Misty growled, she grit her teeth screaming when Kako stepped on her arm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk appeared in the hallway.
"If you wouldn't mind, would you please get off my friend's arm, it is not proper to inflict damage on something this already damaged badly."

"and there is your room mate. Dk, meet Minako, your room mate."

"Jaster, shut up. If you are truly my room mate, you are not making a good first impression." she said towards Kako as she crossed her arms, the room became cold around her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:58 am
                                          [Mood biggrin isappointed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako watched as Misty continued to scream and was about to comment towards her pain but Dk interrupted her when she made a surprise entrance and appeared out of nowhere which startled her a little as she listened to her nagging how its not proper to fight someone whos already her causing her to laugh a little in her head as she started scratching her head speaking out and responding."Well you know how that saying goes, Never judge a book by it's cover."Kako said as she took her foot off of Mistys arm as she continued."I was only trying to help after all. She seemed to be going berzerk slashing relentless at my worn out acquaintance over there."Kako said as she casually pointed at Jaster before continuing."So i did what was necessary and tried to knock her out before she did any real harm to others and herself."Kako said before smiling.So maybe you gave this book too little of a glance?" she said before laughing a little.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:12 am
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Perhaps, now I really hope you didn't mess up the room too much, although I don't see myself spending too much time in it."

Sasha came running down the stairs from the admin room. She pulled Misty up from the ground
"common sis, lets get that arm fixed up"

Misty barely had any words to say, she was still mewing in pain.

Sophia barely was able to curtsy to Kako
"Thank you."

She ran up the stairs to the admin room really fast.

Jaster just collapsed right there.

Dk turns to the light thud that came from Jaster
"I do not see how you are your mother's child, Jaster."

Jaster flipped her the finger.
"yeah yeah."

Dk sighed shaking her head and then turned her attention back to Kako.
"well....it is nice to meet you, Minako....at the moment I can't technically see you and stuff..." she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:58 am
                                          [Mood:Unconscious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On the floor collapsed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kako watched as she defused the situation with ease causing her to smile a little more, Though she was growing bored and decided it was time for her to check out as she said starting to stagger a little."N-no problem...Eh?"She managed to say before she collapsed on purpose only to use this as a ploy to make them believe that she over exerted herself or something similar as this was nothing more than a ploy for Kako to pass the button to Minako who was still asleep causing her golden iris's to glow before dimming as she laid there unconscious Kako watched from the sidelines within Minakos mind grinning at what she had done thus far.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 am
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk grumbled hearing Kako fall.
She concentrated hard and levitated Kako into her arms.

"ok....teleport is out.....Jaster, mind leading us back to my dorm room? Let's swing by the music room first."

"meh, sure."
Jaster makes his footsteps louder as he leads Dk to the music room first.

(Exit to music room)  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash