Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 pm
User Image

"Not necessarily. If you can summon a weapon then you can still receive a mark. Its not exclusive to wielders. You have the light to summon one but remember that the keyblade chooses the wielder. Not saying you need one. You can become a master without needing a keyblade here." Eclipse said with a kind smile.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:13 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wakai nodded, understanding Eclipse's explanation on how the Mark of Mastery works. "All right, I think I get it..." she looked down and thought to herself for a bit before looking back at Eclipse, "I don't know if Ms. Tsuyoi had permission to give the Mark of Mastery...but If I remember correctly, Mr. Jaecen can give the Mark of Mastery...but, he's...gone isn't he?" She looked down, "I don't know if you were told, but he died some time ago." she said with a saddened expression.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

"I am aware. Any master can give the mark. for now lets not worry about that. assemble your team." Eclipse said nodding to her.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:28 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai stood up with a nod, "Yes sir. I-I mean, Mr. Eclipse. I m-mean Eclipse!" she stuttered before hurrying out of the room, embarrassed about stuttering. Outside of the room, she closed her eyes, using the black shard she gave to Emalie as a waypoint. Knowing Tsuyoi, she'd probably be with them...most likely. She began to make her way to where Emalie was.[exits]

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:10 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai knocked on Eclipse's office door, "Um, Mr. Eclipse, I'm back! I brought Ms. Tsuyoi with me, but Shinochi is apparently off doing something else. B-But we found someone to take her place!" she said, looking at Lana whom they met on the way.

Tsuyoi looked at Lana, "You know, you didn't need to agree to come with us, this mission is most likely going to be a dangerous one..." she said, showing concern for the girl.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:17 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON/OFF)

Lana looked between Tsuyoi and Wakai, shaking her head at Tsuyoi's concern, "N-No, it's really fine. There's nothing for me to do at the moment, so it's not like this is trouble for me or anything." She looked at Tsuyoi, "I promise, I'm very capable when it comes to battle. I won't be a bother at all, I swear." she said, assuring Tsuyoi to stop worrying. Although it was out of blue for Wakai to request her help, she was happy to do so, especially if it meant potentially saving the world.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out