Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm

.:Administration Building:.
Located in the large dome like building that lies
near the top of the school. Many of the teachers
offices are also located here. Except
for the some of the teachers rooms that are located
in the Dorms. The Head mistress's office is exactly
on the highest part of the castle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

There was a knock at the admin door as Kalen and Eclipse stood outside the door. "So.....Were both masters now." Kalen said with a grin. Eclipse stood there behind him shaking his head. "Yeh...i guess."
"Come on bro lighten up. Were here for our master assignments. Maybe we get to train some students or something."
"Like having an apprentice under us?"
"Yeh...we just need to ask Kalena." Kalen said waiting for a response to his knocking.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:30 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Voices were heard inside the room

"oh common Kalena, your more touchy you were than last time I dressed you."

"ow ow ow! Too hard! Im not going on a date Sasha! Stop trying to put me in that cors-!!"

The room went silent and Sasha opens the door.

"Hey Eclipse, hey Kalen" Sasha purrs

Kalena seemed to be struggling with a corset. She ended up using thundaga on herself to get it off. She breathed in relief.

"ah...that's better. Sasha, please stop trying to put me in a armored corset. I'll be fine."

"yeah, sure, you, headed to the keyblade graveyard, what of that sounds safe." Sasha grumbled and walked out.

Kalena sighed
"hey guys! What can I help you with?" she grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"2 reasons...one being new. 1 got anything for us to do now that things seemed to be calmed down and since were both masters...and 2 what was that about the Keyblade Graveyard." Eclipse said as he and Kalen entered. Kalen closed the door behind them and stood against the wall with his arms behind his head. "Oh and 3.....corset?" Kalen added with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:59 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena chuckled
"well yeah. Master Yen Sid said he would give you both the test to see if you were able to actually teach the Keyblade Mastery Exam. You can go ahead and recruit some 'in training' keybladers. Y'know, take your pick from the ones who are passing their classes and extracurricular classes." she smiled

"im still getting a list of all the students to choose from. Sadly Rose isn't one of them. She decided that her and keyblade wielding....just didn't work. Said it kept attacking her or became too heavy for her to lift." she sighed

"Yeah, keyblade graveyard....erm...." she sighed
"I was going with DK to make sure that no one sabotages her again into darkness for another 30 years...."

She then looks at the corset sighing
"yeah, Sasha thinks im under armored and she wanted to put a armored corset on me. Its not that it don't fit, its just....spiky." she sighed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"Cool....Hmm i'm still trying to help her with that Keyblade problem. Where is Rose anyways?" Kalen asked. Eclipse sighed at that and shook his head at the corset. "I would see you in something different. Is sophia in one of the classes?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:17 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena smiles
"Rose is.." she closes her eyes and then opens them
"library."

She then set the corset on fire without even sending a fireball at it.

"I always hated corsets. You can't tell I changed clothes? I did have DK's clothes on during the wars before everything calmed down. My new clothes....it makes me feel closer to my brother, even though he still has that cool scarf" she grins, blushing too.

"Sophia is in the keyblade mastery prep class, but shes not one of the best."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"We'll see about that. If you keep going off like this i might just steal your job before Diz does." Eclipse said with a small grin. Kalen looked at him then. "Isn't he at the garden?" Kalen asked as Eclipse nodded. Kalen sighed and headed for the door. "Going to see Rose." He said as he left.
(exit Kalen)

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena giggles
"We'll see. Its a lot of work to be the headmaster here at the academy, Eclipse." she laughed

"I was thinking about commuting between this job and being a teacher and exam giver for the mastery studies and test. Now that the land of departure is heartless free, I see no reason why not to restart the tradition of keyblade warriors being tested there for their mastery exams" she smiles.

"in fact, that is my new law."

"Alright Kalen, you know the way"

She then smiles to Eclipse.
"Anyway, the last time I saw my brother, I told him that if he called, I'd be there. I don't get to spend much time with him. You and Kalen should cherish the time you have together now. It was too many years ago when we were separated at Destiny Islands." she sighed, depressed on the topic.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

"A secret kept in time." Eclipse said once Kalen had left. "You know i'm ready Kalena. I am near your power in strength. The last time we spared we were near even strength tho you still won.....Its been...to long. Kalen still doesn't know." He said looking serious as he placed his fist over his heart.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena sighed, her face becoming serious. She stood up and walked towards him

"Eclipse. I am still worried, about when you let Death inside you. One of the ultimate destroyers. We barely got out of that one. Thank god Dk was there with your brother." she sighed.

"Eclipse, I didn't have my full strength back then either. Being headmaster...its....constricting. It drove Kelina crazy. I didn't leave the academy for at least 5 years when I started, because all the work was crazy high."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

"That is a mistake i will never make again. My brothers memories are suppressed of that event anyways. I can handle it...I'm ready." He said looking determined.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:00 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena sighs
"and why would you suppress his memories, Eclipse? He was quite brave from what I remember. I share DK's memories" she poked her head.

"Eclipse, when you can get Sophia thru the mastery exam, I will then give you the position of Headmaster of the Academy. But believe me, i'll still be around."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

"I don't want my little brother remembering me as a monster....he doesn't need to know what i did." He said before he heard the comment about Sophia.
"Is that a challenge? Very well then." He said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:11 pm
knux_nyan

She nods
"I understand. My brother didn't like it when I still remember what he did. But I know the truth now. He isn't a monster, never has been. Just the being that did that to him is. Nah, hes still my brother, no matter what." she sighed rubbing her key pendant.

"Oh yeah. I plan to give the academy to the best candidate. May be you, may be DIZ, may be someone else" she smiles.

She walks to the window. She looked out at the courtyard.
"Mabye soon we can spar against eachother, to see how strong you are compared to me" she grinned.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff