Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Private Residence: Raigyo/Satetsu Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
This is the home of Kaori and Kohaku Raigyo, and any future Raigyo or Satetsu that later joins the village. It is shaded most of the day, and surrounded by an eight foot tall wall, made with iron sands infused into the building materials, for defense purposes, the top of which is lined with Raigyo flowers; beautiful, but deadly to intruders. The compound is large enough for Nova to run around and stalk through like the jungle queen she is. There is a large flower garden in the center of all the houses, right beside the main house, that any Raigyo can access for bloodline jutsu, and two separate zen gardens full of iron sands for the Satetsu members to access if need be. There is an open air walkway to each house, making the compound look like three connected squares, a smaller one inside of a larger, inside of a larger square, from the air. The main house is just slightly off center, with the main garden dead center of the compound.

Buildings: Main House
Four Radiant Houses
Large Flower Garden, Center of Compound
Indoor Training Area
Outdoor Training Area
Three Koi Ponds
Two Zen Gardens
Library
Hidden Basement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:15 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori walked into the compound and inhaled deeply, the scent of the Raigyo flowers were everywhere, and it soothed her ragged soul and heart. She looked around, and made her way to the main house, near the massive center garden. She knew her mother had a storage room, it's where she had always found her birthday presents there. She made a beeline straight for it. Kaori, after her parent's death, had been tasked with cleaning out the store, and had placed all the items in her parent's room, despite the fact that the head bedroom had technically been passed onto her at their deaths. She couldn't imagine taking her parents' place, so she'd used it as a storage room for a long time. Nova watched her Partner, having just lost her brother, and now being faced with the old wound of the loss of her parents, there was no telling what Kaori would do. Nova well remembered the tantrums and rage Kaori had displayed after losing her parents and would not be surprised if things started flying. Sure, Kaori was older, wiser, but some things were just unable to be unlearned; and ways of dealing with grief was one of them.

Kaori walked into her parents' old room, and began going through the boxes that she had packed all those years ago. There were boxes of dried Raigyo flowers, still fragrant, vials of powders of those same flowers, tools used to mix chemicals, petri dishes, and test tubes. And that was only for the pharmacy, there were sewing kits, some leathers that were still in great condition, as well as other cloths and materials, some in better repair than others. Some items she would have to throw out, beyond all repair; but most could be used. She was pleasantly surprised when she also found her mother's glassblowing tools. Kaori remembered seeing the furnace in the far corner of the shop, and it had been in great shape, though she wouldn't know if it actually was until she fired it up and got it to temperature. Kaori sighed and stopped what she was doing, just sitting there, eyes misty as she stared off into space.
“I miss them....”

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:38 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 800 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz walked through the Raigyo compound almost feeling a bit out of place, somewhat like an impostor. The beautiful scent of all the flowers filled the air around him. His own personal smell was less then accommodating from the training he had done. Seeing that his master had a slight bit of hesitation in her step. He knew that she had lost her parents and even more recently her little brother. This place must be hard to stay in, with all of the memories. As she walked into the last room he hesitated. It looks more like whoever was the owner of this area had this room. Looking inside he saw that she was gathering some stuff from the room. Then he heard her, walking slowly into the doorway he stood there a moment. Speaking at much lower tone, already feeling the mood. "This was their room, huh?" Walking slowly in to where she was a bit less then herself at the moment. "I know its hard... I do too." Slightly changing the tone of his voice to bit more cheery. "I guess it might be a bit easier for me. This annoying fat lady moved into where we used to live."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:59 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori jumped slightly at Kaz's voice, but composed herself as much as she could. She hadn't actually thought he would follow her, for some reason or another. She sighed softly before she could stop herself. She shook her head, hair still down and gathering dust at the ends, turning then grey instead of the pure white they normally were.
“I can't get rid of the compound. It belongs to the clan, as a whole. I just happen to be the only Raigyo.... left in Suna.” Her voice broke a little, at that comment. Normally she was so much better at hiding how she truly felt, it was a skill all her clan members were taught, as well as the academy, but everything was just simply too close to the surface for her at the moment. She brushed her hair over her shoulder and looked up at Kaz, "These are the things that need to come with us back to the shop. Everything in that pile by the door is what's going, stuff by the window over there is staying, either too damaged or not needed at the moment." She didn't know what to say about his comment about missing people himself, only for her to shake her head once more when he made a joke about where he used to live. The tiger tamer stood up, and brushed dust from her legs and backside. It was time for her to get back to work.

OOC:

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz bit the side of his cheek feeling as though he might have struck a nerve or something. Walking over to the pile by the door where the things that were coming with were and stacked a couple boxes on top of each other. Lifting them up at the base he stood for a moment quickly raising both eyebrows before letting them fall back to where they were. 'Way to go.' He found his balance with the boxes and proceeded to walk out of the master room. "I'm ready when you are."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:21 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori loaded Nova up with a carrier so that she could carry the majority of the items, since she was the strongest here, then grabbed the last few boxes and bogs she'd separated for the moment. As they walked out of the compound, she looked over at Kaz with a slight frown,
“Look, Kaz. I'm... sorry, but I don't know how to deal with people all that well. I'm pretty socially inept. I only had Nova, after my parents died, then I found I had a brother, and later lost him before I'd known him for a full year. Growing up, I was told I was more tiger than girl, and the older I get, the more I see it as being true. Please.... don't get offended if I don't react the way you expect me to, I'm... still learning.” "" She didn't like making others feel bad, so she felt she should explain herself, at least a little. She didn't want him feeling bad just because she was strange.

{Exit to Shopping Dome}

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shrugged some to himself he kinda understood. "Hey its cool, I get it. I was a lot like that when I was a little younger. Its just a few relationships kinda opened me up I guess you could say. But hey, you get rejected enough ya start to just brush it off. But uhh... yea.. You don't seem to have that problem at least you got that." Carring the boxes from the compound he stopped himself for a moment not realizing how rude what he said could have been. "Umm.. I'm sorry if I brought up something I shouldn't have, or something that's none of my business." Realizing that if there was anything wrong in that department he would have just threw salt in wounds and was really quiet dickish.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 pm
kazuraii

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Kaori’s Chakra: 1,040 ☽☾ Kaori’s Stamina: 915 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 00 / 347
Nova’s Chakra: 533 ☽☾ Nova’s Stamina: 483
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori and Nova walked into the extensive grounds of their clan's compound. Kaori turned around to wait for Derych. Once he walked into the grounds behind her she smiled slightly and nodded at him, "Let's get you bathed, there's a men's bath here, I'll get you some clothes." Kaori led Derych to the bath, and then went into the room where she kept all her parent's clothes. Once she had several different sets of clothes set out so that Derych could find them she went to take her own bath.

Nova cleaned up in her own personal pool while Kaori bathed quickly but thoroughly. Once Kaori was clean, she dressed in a pretty formal outfit she had in her closet but had never worn. After getting dressed, she applied some makeup, something else she never really indulged in; but would in memory of a fallen comrade. Once done with that, she hurried to fix up her mass of white/silver hair. After all of that was complete, in a surprisingly short amount of time, she hurried to meet Derych outside of the changing room that was attached to the bathroom that she had led Derych to. "Are we ready?" Kaori asked as Derych came out of the room. "I hope so. We need to get a move on so we're not late."

Outfit:
User Image

Makeup:
User Image

Hair:
User Image

OOC:

Kaori
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Nova
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych followed the petite, feline woman to her home. Everything about her reminded him of a cat, having even owned one in the past. It was partially relaxing. The estate she lived in was rather large, far fancier then places he would normally go. Other than when invited by a client. Taking in the place he was quickly reminded of why they were there. To freshen up and change. He needed to clean up badly due to the fact of training quite literally in the mud. He was a mess. Not even questioning it he went right into the bath and started to try to get this armor off. So easy to have it cast onto himself but nearly impossible to get off on command. Once he finally did he cleaned up all the dirt and soil and tossed it into the trash before he submerged himself in the bath. Cleaning up the best he could he thought it best to just keep his mouth shut for the majority of this event, it was due to too many opportunities to say something he shouldn't to this girl. After cleaning himself up a bit he wrapped a towel around his waist while he looked for something to wear in the dressing room. Thankfully she had already laid out a ukata for him. Slipping it on he was amazed at how well it fit. He must have been very close to her fathers size, to say the least.

Once he made his way out she was still getting ready it seemed. He took a seat and just tried to get comfortable. Once he heard the sliding door behind him he turned and saw her with a different hairstyle, having makeup on and a pretty kimono. He was actually stunned for a moment opposed to him just holding his tongue. "Umm.. you look.. really good." Avoiding eye contact with her. Probably being the first real compliment he had given her since they have known each other.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 10,000 / AC: 20,000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm
kazuraii

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Kaori’s Chakra: 1,040 ☽☾ Kaori’s Stamina: 915 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 00 / 347
Nova’s Chakra: 533 ☽☾ Nova’s Stamina: 483
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori blushed lightly at his compliment, something that had clearly been shocked out of him; rather than simply put on.She shook her head slightly and hid her smile behind one hand before she straightened up, "Thank you, Derych. I don't dress up often, not much need for it all out on the field, after all. It's.... kind of nice. Though perhaps not as nice when remembering the reason is a fallen shinobi." She tucked her hands into the bell sleeves of her yukata and then motioned with her head towards the door, after looking him up and down with a smile that would make most people think of a cat stalking prey, "You look nice in that yukata. I didn't think you could clean up as nicely as you have. I'm quite pleased it fits you so well. Let's head out, we took a bit of time getting ready, so the others are probably already gathered in the forest." Kaori told Derych before she turned on her heel and walked out of the bathhouse and left the estate grounds. Nova looked Derych up and down herself, then nodded to him and followed her tamer.

Outfit:
User Image

Makeup:
User Image

Hair:
User Image

OOC:

Kaori
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

Nova
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:
Jutsu Used:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych was surprised that she turned a bit red. With her pale skin it was fairly easy to notice. "Sorry I know its not the time." Quickly standing up ready to leave with her to the gathering. "Hey i'll be sure to tell ya how good you look when the situation is a bit more fitting." In his mind, the line sounded better, when saying it allowed he simply made a bit of a grimacing face. He obviously wasn't helping but he left it at that before he made it worse. "We... we should go." Moving his way from the estate and to the door. Letting her lead the way as she actually knew where they were fully going.

Exit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 10,000 / AC: 20,000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:28 pm
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 / 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060 / 1,060 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: 52 / 406

Nova's Chakra: 548 / 548 ☽☾ Nova's Stamina: 495 / 495

Kaori hummed softly as she strolled onto the Raigyo grounds. It had been far too long since the last time she had been home, the smell of the flowers on the air was soothing and reminded her of better times. Happier times. She had lived more of her life without her parents than she had with them, at this point, but some memories were to strong to forget. And now she was home again, with Kaz at her side to create more memories. She felt her ears flick on the top of her head and her tail wave back and forth lazily behind her. She turned to look at Kaz over her shoulder, smiling slightly at him even as she made her way towards the main building.

The main building was where she and Nova lived, the radial buildings were mostly empty, as her family employed very few servants. In fact, the only servants employed here were gardeners to help Kaori maintain the massive gardens when she was away on missions that took her from her home for extended amounts of time. Like this last mission. Honestly, she felt like she could do with a nice long soak in the hot springs on the property, but she had invited Kaz, they were long overdue for some quality time together after over a year apart, on top of not really having a lot of time prior to that, due to smaller missions and various bouts of training. Kaori's pale eyes trained on her surroundings, there were roses and lavender, wisteria and jasmine, on top of bleeding hearts and birds of paradise. It was a cacophony of color and scents, some so subtle only a tamer class ninja would be able to detect the scents, others more obvious. "Welcome to the Raigyo compound. I know it's been a while since you've been here. I know we're long overdue a date, would you like to have one here, or would you prefer to go to one of the restaurants in the main part of the village?"

She walked forward and gently caressed the petals of a blooming lavender plant. Lavender was a favorite scent of hers, in fact it was the most dominant note in her own scent. It was a scent that she could detect so well that she could tell when someone got within ten feet of her. And lavender had saved her sanity more times than she could count. So it had earned it's spot in her heart. She smiled over at Kaz, pale lavender colored eyes seeming to be at peace, even with the smile on her face.
OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Sensor | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 280/280~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz followed along after the small demonstration. Her compound was larger than he had remembered, being training outside of the town there was a mostly desert and a small oasis where he had practiced. Just a place to refill on water and a semi cooler place to train. "Man this place usually catches me off guard, I've forgotten as little as we really came here." As they usually went to other places to spend time when they actually had time to themselves. They were split up during the early stages of their relationship so when they got to see each other it was more of a treat than something they got to do. "A date you say huh?" He said with a smirk at her, Not being shy at all about his interest to her words. Using a bit of speed he went to snatch her hand in his own while he moved beside her. "I think we can stay here for that, maybe figure out something to cook? Maybe you can tell me what happened over one of the survival meals you had to whip up on the field?"

Heading into the main building, being sure to take off his shoes before completely entering the establishment. Making their way to the kitchen he took a seat at the table while Kaori made herself at home. "So, tell me what went down, I'll be sure to share what happened on my end too if you want but it's not as entertaining as your journey for sure."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:28 pm
Kazuraii

User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,030 / 1,030 ☽☾ Stamina: 755 / 755 ☽☾ Sage Chakra: / 406

Nova's Chakra: 227 / 227 ☽☾ Nova's Stamina: 227 / 227

Kaori hummed as she walked into the main building, her personal home, and waited for Kaz to remove his shoes before she led him to the main sitting room. She was barefoot so she did not have to remove what she was not wearing. She tilted her head and thought about the things she had done over the year of her absence. She had reported the end results to Lady Ayame. She smiled softly at Kaz and began to tell the tale, now that she was home, and Ayame knew about what she had done, she could tell Kaz. Her ears and tail waved about with her excitement as she told the tale to her boyfriend.
(Flashback in spoiler)
Kaori motioned for Nova to be silent, they were in the middle of a hunt, and this was of the utmost importance. It was a task given to them by their Kazekage, and they would not fail. They were currently hidden outside of their current target’s camp. It was not a large camp, but it was still obvious that it was where their target was hiding currently. And so that is where they were hiding, looking for the perfect opportunity.

Being a Snow Leopard and her Tamer, they were both used to waiting a long time in silence during a hunt. It was a part of their nature. And Kaori was infinitely grateful for it since it had gotten her out of quite a lot of trouble over the years. Her ears flicked while Nova’s did when they heard the sound of someone moving in the camp. It was almost show time. Kaori moved to her tip toes, her bare feet made no noise on the ground as she avoided any and all debris that would create noise, with the aid of her sound-dampening body glove she was so silent that nothing would be able to hear her. So nothing would hear her coming up behind them.

Kaori was quiet as she stalked her pray. Nova would get her share soon, but it was Kaori’s job to make the kill. Kaori extended her claws, her ears were flattened against her hair, almost blending in with the cool white strands, if not for the grey leopard spots on her ears. It was obvious to her that this man was not expecting much in the form of attack or pursuit. The Leopard-woman waited until she was sure the man was asleep. Her superior hearing was quick to pick up on the man’s soft and slow breathing, and his slowing heart rate. As soon as he was asleep, she made her way into the heart of the camp. It was pathetically easy to slip into the area the man was sleeping. He was curled up on one side, facing away from the fire he had built to keep warm. It was nothing at all to rip the man’s throat out in his sleep. One swift swipe of her claws had his jerking awake with a gurgle that would normally be a loud cry of pain. Kaori allowed Nova to come over as the man bled out, the warm life’s blood flowing onto the ground below him as the life drained from his eyes at the same time as the color drained from his face.

Kaori stood once she no longer heard his heart beating. She began to plot how she would destroy the camp without leaving a trail back to Sunagakure. Instead of using any jutsu this time, she decided to do it the mundane way and disassemble everything by hand. All it was, in terms of a camp, was a tent, a fire and a cooking pit. She took down the tent and threw it into the fire. They would stay here until there was not fire left, so for the moment Kaori just enjoyed the silence of the forest around them. Well, the forest was silent, Nova was behind her crunching on bones to get to the marrow within.

"As for food, there should be something we can cook. I know the staff keeps homemade stock on hand, and I’m sure there’s meats and vegetables we can cook if you have an idea?" She asked as she smiled at Kaz, looking him up and down, ”But you have to tell me about your training while you do. Because that move you showed off on the way here was impressive, and certainly not something I’ve seen before.”

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Sensor | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 280/280~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to her story fascinated yet also in his mind a seed began to sprout with the reminder of just how deadly Kaori really was, Not to mention the number she did on the invading force that attacked Suna while he was still working his way through his teachings. Meanwhile, he had yet to see true battle, that of which he would have taken another life. It's not that he was anxious to do so just a rather large gap between them that he took notice of. It was hard at times to just to notice her for the cute girl that she was. He knew his mind liked to wander especially on matters that were usually on the irrelevant side. Responding to what she had commented about his skill he had shown off a bit ago. "Well that was just a bit of Mori no Ichigeki, along with a few notes from the arts of Doki Yari. I'm told that together they will be extremely deadly when pitted against other taijutsu or bukijutsu given the speed and range. Though I certainly lack a good bit of combat experience, hell I remember when you were my teacher." As he gave her a snarky look as if to pronounce where they are now in terms of a relationship.

Changing the topic before he made her too embarrassed. "The only suggestion I have with the food is please no boiled meat.... or plain noodles!" It looked as though Kaz had a moment of PTSD from when he was out with his sensei. "The man knows how to fight but he really doesn't know how to cook. Just the bare minimum to get by." He extended his hand out to her asking her to come over without making it a point to say it. Fully intending to continue their conversation, just from the comfort of his own lap.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces