Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          She remembered the sirens. Especially hearing it the first time, she ran to go to her parents' room to find them gearing up and left her alone. Scared and young, she went into the massive forest and figured if the forest was so big, no one could find her. Yoshi quickly shoved that flashback away as she had other things to deal with right now. Saw her teacher shrugged, she felt a bit bad that he may not be able to back to sleep. His gaze was avoiding hers as she tilted her head. Yoshi understood the importance of eye contact so why was he- Immediately, she turned her head away and glares at the opposite wall from where his dresser was. All she can do was listen. She can hear the drawers rolling and the shuffling of the clothes. Yoshi let out a small laugh, "I don't actually mean a carrot. But no, seriously you should see her movements when she cooks. It's almost as if.. she's a buki master in a way." She said as her eyes bore a hole in the opposite wall by now. He mentioned animals as she sighed softly. "We can always ask tamers if they are willing to volunteer their companion. If... their companion is kind. What about your friend, the one you call your sister? And her snow leopard?" Yoshi added, having no idea that Nova would much rather have Hikaru for dinner than whatever she cooks. "Maybe we can have Hikaru cook for tamers and their animals." Her elbow propped on her leg as she rested her head on her hand, "You know, you have that weird crack on your wall." She added.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:40 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

As he finished getting dressed, Theo listened to her idea about getting Hikaru used to working with larger animals. When she mentioned Nova, Theo shook his head, “She isn’t ready to face Nova, not if Daichi scared her that bad just wanting to play.... Nova would be about as likely to order Hikaru herself raw as to order any kinda food from Hikaru’s kitchen... I think I have an idea for the animals, talking ones at least... plus a few of them are larger than normal, but not nearly as big as Daichi and Nova... and some are significantly larger than both, but friendly.” When she described the other genin as being like a buki master in the kitchen, Theo would think it over. “Not sure if any of the chefs wood let us train in their kitchens...but maybe we can find a way to make her feel like she’s in the kitchen while at the academy or dojo...” When she mentioned that he had a crack in his wall, Theo smirked slightly, “Ah, that... that’s from the last time one of my genin showed up in my room at 3am...” he’d follow her eyes to see the crack himself, “Hmm, I guess it got a bit bigger the last time I had a woman in here with me too...” he’d say with a soft chuckle as he finished getting dressed, grabbing the scroll he kept his armor in for emergencies along with his staff and swords. “Well, I guess we might as well head over to the academy.... you and I can do some training while we wait for Hikaru to show up...”

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          He shot the idea of using Nova down, that must be the snow leopard she was talking about? The grimace was not lost as it seemed Nova would not be a good choice just yet. He mentioned the environment of the kitchen and he was right. How can they set up that kind of environment to help Hikaru mentally? Yoshi ran her fingers through her hair as her way of thinking as she was trying to figure out how to develop the environment for her squadmate. At least he had the idea for animals down so they just need to set it up for her. Her eyes still were staring at the crack on the wall. It was annoying. It needed to be fixed. Theo explained that it was from the last time a genin showed up at his room at 3am, she winced, hunched her shoulders slightly, and slowly look at Theo, trying to figure out if it was a joke or not. And added on that it got bigger from the last time he had a woman in there with him. Her eyebrows rose as she glanced over at the crack. This.... was not the information she needed from her teacher. Hearing him that they can go over the academy, she uncrossed her legs and jump down, her hands clasp, "Can I ride you!?" Naviely asked Yoshi, then she added "Without the electricity this time."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:03 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would chuckle when he saw Yoshi wince and shrink a bit when he mentioned the crack was from the last time one of his students woke him up at 3am, putting a hand on her shoulder, he would laugh, “I was just messing with you on that one...” he trailed off before muttering softly, “Which girl made that one to start again...?” He’d think to himself as he smirked at her raised eyebrow towards his other reference to having a girl with him in the room.

When she hopped off his desk and asked if she could ride him, his eyebrow raised slightly, “Uhhhh... that seems kinda-“ he would cut off when she mentioned no lightning this time, remembering how she clung to him through his shunshin earlier. “Ah, that.... damn,phrasing,” he’d chuckle slightly “You wanna tag along on another body flicker ride? Or what kinda ride you askin’ bout?”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi's shoulder tensed when he put a hand on it, she almost reacted out of reflexes but didn't. She still remembers what he did last time she did that and her shoulder twinged for a moment in soreness. It wasn't sore, it was more the memory of it. Theo started mumbling about which girl that helped him made that crack as Yoshi cleared her throat. "No need to go into details, Theo-sensei, my imagination is enough for me." That was all she said. Yoshi was going to pout when it seemed like he was going to turn her down until he mentioned phrasing. "I-What." She paused for a moment, then it clicked. Her cheeks became bright red, "WAIT. No. Not that one!" She flailed slightly as she nodded out of excitement as she ran to his back, placed her hands on his shoulder, and grimaced as she hopped onto his back, meeting the hard metal. "Body flicker! Let's go!" She said, her head buried to the back of his neck as her arms were tight and her legs as well, she was prepared for the ride of her life.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

When Yoshi’s mind finally realized the implications of how she asked her question, Theo would smirk and chuckle as she turned bright red and flailed to explain herself. “It’s alright,Yoshi, I had a feeling on what you meant... I just have fun teasing people. I mean, you saw how Kaori and I talk to each other.” He’d say with a laugh as the small girl excitedly climbed onto his back. When her legs wrapped around his hips and he felt her chest press against his back, her face in his neck, Theo smiled slightly. “I guess she likes piggy back rides...” he’d say softly as he reached back, his hands holding her upper thighs, just under her butt, for support as he leapt out the open window into the night. Spinning in mid air, he’d kick a gust of wind towards the window to knock it shut before landing on the ground outside the house. With a surge of chakra and a gust of wind, the two would vanish in another gust of wind, headed for the academy.
(Exit)

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100