Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:36 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Listening to her talk, Theo would nod slightly, “Yea... I guess that’s a bit of a silver lining there... plenty of distractions as kazekage.” He’d say before returning to his tea.after a few moments, when he heard her ask that he not let her become cold,Theo would nod sadly. “I’ll do my best.... long as you don’t point that same fury you showed the genin earlier my way when I try to help.” He’d say seriously. There wasn’t much of anything he wouldn’t do to help his mom and village leader, but he really didn’t want to end up having to fight her over her getting overly harsh in a situation.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:05 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame blew out a breath, I was not overly harsh, that genin needs to toughen up and her attitude was ridiculous towards Daichi. She sighed, she hated explaining herself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo sighed a few seconds after his mom did, “I know, it could’ve been a lot worse, I’ve seen you fight.” He’d say with a slight chuckle, trying to keep the mood from getting too overly heavy. “I know how you are when folks disrespect daichi or you, ... Hikaru is a damn coward and will need to toughen up a lot, really quickly. That’s why I asked Yoshi to help me come up with ideas to help her too, since she knows the runt a lot better than I do right now.” He’d say calmly, “She’ll learn.... if nothing else, at least how to read the posture he’s in a bit, as quickly as I can get her to.” He’d say as he finished up his cup of tea. With another small sigh, he’d rub his face before resting his forehead in his hand, trying to think of ways to help both his students and his mom.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:13 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame finished her tea off as well then patted her son on the cheek. On second thought don't you worry about me. You have your own stuff to deal with and I will be here if you need to talk. We'll both have to find a new normal. She said placing the dishes in the sink. She turned and headed toward the door, Go be a teacher, I need to go see Kaori and take her report. [EXIT IF NOTHING FURTHER]

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:32 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

When Ayame told him not to worry about her, Theo would shake his head slightly, “Of course I’m gonna worry, mom...” he’d trail off as she put up her tea cup, letting him know she was going to go take Kaori’s report. Nodding slightly, he’d leave the main house of the estate a minute or two after she did before going to the side house he lived in.

Sitting on his sofa, trying to think of ways to help Hikaru get used to the different animals that she would see around the village, he shook his head. “I don’t wanna say she’s totally hopeless... and I don’t wanna end up neglecting Yoshi’s training either while trying to get Hikaru up to standard as even a rookie genin...” he would say out loud to himself as he rubbed his head. He had trained a few students over the years but this seemed like it was going to be his most difficult squad to date. After several hours wracking his brain for ideas, he finally stripped out of his armor and gear and went to bed.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          This was a bit odd. It was eerily quiet, too quiet for a bit of late night. What time was it? No matter. She had news and she couldn't contain it. Made her way over to the estate, her jaw opened as she saw the walls and the spikes. First, she needed to see if Theo lived here with his mother or she would have to go hunting and sensing the entire village. Stood at the front desks, she was in awe at its beauty. Her home fit here that was for sure. Having never been this close and always admiring it from afar, Yoshi appreciates its structure. With a soft smile, she closed her eyelids and focused on her breathing. She could hear the gentle winds as they shifted the sand making an odd rustling sound that she was used to. The leaves danced along with the sand as she was focused. First, she needed to relax, she started to relax her feet and worked her way up to her head. When she was, she sat down on the sand, Indian style, and brought her hands in front of her chest as she did the hand signs. She could feel her chakra was pulling into her core. She was controlling it. The snow-haired female took her time as the chakra slowly spread to her fingertips and her legs that were touching the sand below. Brought her hands out, she gently pressed down and felt the sand shifted underneath her hands, feeling soft and rough at the same time. Her eyelids stayed closed but she could see everything and it was beautiful. She noticed the walls were full of chakra. It's a good thing she decided to see if Theo was inside before she harmed herself or worse, awoken something that she shouldn't have. For all she knew, there could be traps that absorb you in the wall. The estate seemed to be alive with chakra but it was not what she was looking for.

There. She had found him. But how to get to him? Her eyes scrolled at the walls and the trees around it. Had an idea, she pushed herself up from the sand and gathered some bigger sand or some rocks and pocketed them. Decided not to use her chakra to climb the tree, because where the fun in that? Her hands grasped the branches as the young petite female climbed her way up. Perfect. Now. Let's see how her aim was. She started to throw some rocks and heavy sand at the house that Theo was staying at. Some hit the wall. Some clang! Others were a big fat miss. Some even landed on the rooftop.

[ Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye Learned! ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would be sleeping soundly when he would hear a sharp noise. Stirring slightly, he’d shrug it off and go back to sleep. A few seconds later he’d hear something hit the roof. “Probably just a tree branch...” he’d mumble to himself as he rolled over and passed back out. This would continue for a few minutes until finally something in his unconscious finally went “hey man... s**t keeps hitting your window.... should probably go check it out.” Grumbling to himself as he got out of bed sleepily, not even thinking to grab a weapon if there was an attack, or to throw any clothes on, Theo would shuffle bleary eyed across to his window, pushing it open to stare out, still half asleep, his eyes only about half open.”who the ******** is bothering me this late?!” He’d call out. Anyone looking through the window would see theo standing naked , though only from the waste up would be immediately visible in the weak light of the moon and stars shining through the trees. If he had actually been awake fully, he woulda put something on, but in his barely semi-conscious state he didn’t even realize his current state of undress.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          What was taking him so long? Surely, with him being such a powerful shinobi, he should be on the spot. At the ready. Her eyes glanced over to the palm of her hand as she was running out of solids to throw at. Maybe she should try something else. Here goes. Last one! She tossed it, it seemed like a perfect aim until he opened the window and the rock landed smack dap right at the forehead. With a smile, he was finally up! He was cussing out as she waved at him from the tree, the snow-white hair and the pale eyes would be unmistakable from where he stood. "Hi! I figured out how to help Hikaru! Can I come in?" She questioned him.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:35 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Moments after Theo opened the window, he felt a pebble hit him square in the forehead. Stillbleary eyed and semi conscious, he’d shake it off and stare out into the night. He saw Yoshi, but his brain didn’t fully process what she said or the state he was currently in as he sleepily grumbled “Yea, sure, whatever...” before stepping away from the still open window and shuffled back across the room to his bed before flopping onto his back.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi winced as the pebble hit his head but it doesn't seem to anger or bother him. Thankfully. Heard his invitation, she glanced at the wall, "Wait but-" He was already back into the darkness of his room. With a frown, she glanced at the wall and gulped. Hopefully with verbal permission maybe the wall would be kind? Mustered up her courage, she jumped over the wall and landed on the ground with a thud. Several more minutes passed as she climbed to the window and sat down at the window still, with her legs crossed. The moon reflected her hair as she coughed, seeing Theo in all of his... Theo. "Um." She started, "Can you... cover-up?" She asked, not looking at him but looking at the wall in his room instead. She noticed that his walls looked empty. "You should have more artwork here. Might liven up the place a bit." Yoshi was attempting to make small talk.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:54 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Starting to drift back to full sleep, Theo would only half hear what Yoshi was saying at first, slowly waking up a bit more as she coughed. When his brain processed that she was in his room and he was just lying there, Theo would finally snap to full waking attention. As he grabbed his blanket and pulled it over his hips.and sat up. “Yoshi!? What the ******** are you doing here? Any idea what time it is?” He’d ask as he reached over and hit the lamp by his bed. Checking his clock, he’d sigh and rub his bright red face, it was 3:17am. Taking a slow, deep breath to calm himself slightly, Theo would look Yoshi in the eye, “well, now that I’m up... what’s up?” He’d say, sounding slightly annoyed at being woken this early, but not overtly hostile towards her. He just sat there, not really making a move to get dressed, the blanket hiding him from her otherwise unobstructed view.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi was startled as she lost her balance for a second there when her hand grasped the side of the window frame as she looked at Theo in shock when he yelled her name. Asked what she was doing here. Perplexed, she pointed at herself, Theo, then the sky. "I.. Uh?!" She exclaimed, "You invited me in... and actually, no, I have no idea what time it is." Her eyes squinted at the sudden blinding of his lamp and she saw him grab his clock. Her eyebrow rose when she can see the redness underneath the pale hair. "Theo, are you okay?" She asked, completely oblivious to the situation. "Oh! Nothing much, couldn't sleep and I figured out how we can help Hikaru! You said you wanted to meet early so, here we are!" She removed her hands from the frame and placed them on her lap as she remained sitting Indian style at the window frame.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:40 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo took a couple more slow breaths, his face gradually returning to its normal coloring. “I did?... I honestly don’t even remember opening the window, but I know it’s generally locked from the inside...” he would say calmly as his brain still struggled to process what had happened to end him up sitting naked covered in his blanket with his new rookie student sitting on his desk at 3 in the morning. Even if she was pretty, he had just met her all of like twelve hours earlier, and she was his student on top of that. It just didn’t look any kinda right. When he got out of his own head and heard what she had said about meeting early to talk about how to help Hikaru, Theo’s face went flat and dull as he gave her a look that could only scream “are you ******** serious?” Taking another slow breath, he’d begin to talk again, “I-I meant early as in like 6 or 6:30... not 3am, Yoshi... and at the academy, not my bedroom...” he’d rub his hand over his face, “But, ok... what’d you come up with?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi's eyebrow rose, "And you are one of the Sunagakure finest? What would you do if we were under attack this late too?" She questioned, genuinely curious as to what kind of gears he has going on in his head. "Wait, do you fight off enemies asleep? You have to teach me that." Yoshi noticed the disappointed glare as she laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head as she let out a soft 'oh' when he explained six am and not at his bedroom but at the academy. "Sorry, Theo-sensei! If you want, I can go meet you at the academy in three hours instead?" She suggested but he did ask what she came up with. With a nod, if he wanted her out in the middle of the report, she could be glad to do so. Sat up straight with her palms resting on her knees, "Hikaru is amazing at cooking! We can figure out how to use her cooking skills in her fighting skills. I think we should visit her whiles she's working or she could cook for us privately. The way she chopped the vegetables, and toss that wok around like it was nothing, we can help her. Maybe explain to her that enemies are like a tall giant carrot?"

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo was still giving her the “Seriously?” Glare “if there’s an atack, there’s a siren, I’ve trained myself to react to that if needed... not pebbles hitting my window...” when the realization of what he had meant hit her and she rubbed her head with an “ohhh”, then offered to leave and see him at the academy in a couple hours, Theo shrugged, “I’m already awake, kinda doubt I’d be able to get back to sleep at this point anyway. He’d say as his eyes looked her over inconspicuously. As she began telling him her idea, Theo would listen as he stood, leaving the blanket to fall back to the bed as he walked across the room to his dresser beside the desk Yoshi was sitting on. He figured she had already seen him, the situation looked about as weird as it possibly could, so why bother trying to maintain modesty or feel embarrassed. As she finished explaining her idea, Theo had finished pulling on a pair of baggy pants and was looking for a shirt. “Hmmm... I dunno about the giant carrot thing necessarily, but the general idea could have some use.there’s also the issue of getting her used to dealing with animals, especially unusually large ones, and ones that can talk...”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash