Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:49 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Reaching the gates to his family’s estate, Theodin gently pushed the gate open and walked onto the property, closing the gate behind him. As he walked through the forest his mom had had made for Daichi to run in, his thoughts drifted back to the news of Sonya’s death. Luckily he didn’t feel the need to erupt anymore,just slumping his shoulders and leaning a bit more on his staff as he walked. Passing the family outside dojo, Theo cringed slightly at how the dummies were ripped apart and the head of one was sort of lodged in the wall of the main house. “Damn... looks like mom got some frustration out...”he said softly to himself as he opened the door and entered the house. “I’m home..” he’d say sullenly, knowing that his parents would already know he was there if they were home, and the grief returning to him making him not want to speak much louder than he did.
Theo would walk up the stairs to his bedroom, carefully setting his new summon scroll in the corner before thinking ‘The funeral is probably sometime soon... I should probably get ready for it...’ Theo would shrug off his robe and lay it on his bed, along with the cowl hood he wore before removing his armor piece by piece, arranging it all on the bed beside the robe, he’d then hang his broadswords from a hook on the wall. After taking a quick cool shower, he would pull out a black Kimono with white trim on the sleeves and lapels and pull it on before tying his headband back on to hold his hair back. Finally, he would grab his staff and walk down to the living room to sit and think about what all had happened recently.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:31 pm
Winterwolf78
XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

With a single handseal it was easy enough to freeze the droplets of water crystal clear into Ayame's hair in decratively shaped beads around the strands.

" Duty is as heavy as a mountain. Death as light as a feather." You have family yet left to help you carry that. Dont forget that."

James arose and dressed in his usual armaments, he would not wear some soft, silken thing to Sonyo's funeral. He would wear his Frozen Armor as fitted the farewell to a fellow Hyouton.

Once Ayame was ready he would head with her out to meet thier son. He would greedt Theodin with a warm embrace.

"How are you son? I'm sorry with everything going on I didnt ask earlier."

Chakra:1545
Stamina:1235

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:13 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

Ayame smiled as she felt the cooling of the water droplets. She gave a small smile watching James as he dressed and took in the words he said. Yes, sometimes it did feel like her duty was as heavy as a mountain and yes she did have family to help her with that. She sighed when Theo entered the home and decided it was definitely time to get dressed.
She padded over to the closet and pulled out the kimono she had thought to wear to Sonyo's wedding.
Lavender and cream were its colors. She'd even had a small Ichibi put on the sleeve. She touched it then wiped a tear away before it fell to the floor. She slipped into the cream colored nagajuban then tied it at the waist. The lavender colored kimono came next and she secured it with the cream obi, obiage, and the blue obijime. She moved to her hair next pulling it up into a bun with a few strands falling in front of her ears.
She switched out her bottom stud earrings for lavender colored drops. She took a deep breath before walking out of their room with James. She kissed Theodin on the cheek before moving to Daichi to make sure that he was at least slightly presentable. James if you wouldn't mind, at the forest Sonyo created I'd like you to make a statue for her. She was Hyouton and deserves to be remembered as such. Ayame put her hand on Daichi. I'm ready whenever you guys are.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:13 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theodin stood as his parents came out of their room, dressed and ready for the funeral it seemed. Returning his dad’s hug as his mom kissed his cheek, Theo nodded ,” I’ve been better,I was able to blow off a bit of steam out in the desert... and don’t worry about not checking on me earlier, you had mom to take care of, and I actually didn’t know what was going on... Kaori told me about Sonyo right after you left.” When Ayame spoke again,Theo looked toward her, “I’m ready...” He’d wait for his father to respond, then get ready to follow them out to the funeral.

]

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:36 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James was simotaniously saddened and emboldened by his family. They were all so strong, and yet Sunagakure life seemed to be awash with tragity. He wondered breifly if he had done the eight thing to make Theodin into this mold.

He patted his son on the shoulder and turned to his Kage and Love.

"I'll get some water and some dye and make sure she is immortalized in Ice as is befitting a Hyouton.

He gestured the both of them forward.

"I could not ask for better company on the darkest of days. Lets go give our ice princess the send off she deserved."

[Exit]

Chakra:1545
Stamina:1235  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:26 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame hugged her son close then proceeded out the door with Daichi at her side. She looked over shoulder at her mate and son, There is no one in this world I would rather have by my side or at my back than you three.
She turned back to the door, squared her shoulders, and held her head high as she walked out.
[Exit]  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:37 am
Theodin Poe

When his dad motioned towards the door and his mom squared up to walk out, Theo took his staff in hand and turned to follow Ayame out of the house. He was glad Sonyo would get a memorial befitting who she was.
Exit

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 6
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:29 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame walked in to her home and placed a hand on the entrance way before walking through. She looked toward the stairs that led to the basement, and decided she'd probably keep that door closed until the day she died, unless Three wanted it.
        She took a deep breath and grabbed her teapot and peach lavender tea from the pantry. Something to calm her nerves was what she needed. She put the water on to boil and as she watched it ger hand went to her chest. Without him here the home was quiet. She took in a shaky breath and wondered with him gone, would Theo still consider her his mom? Yes he shared her DNA, but she had not carried him. █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:40 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would store his staff in his robe as he approached the house. Normally he’d step off the main path to one of the radiant houses, but right now he needed to see what was up with his mom, so he kept walking up to the main house. Tapping on the door frame as he walked in, he knew that she would’ve either heard him, or smelled him as he walked up, but it was just a courtesy. Walking through the house, he’d find her in the kitchen making tea, “Hey mom... what happened...?” He’d say, concern in his voice, as he grabbed a chair at the table and sat down.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:53 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame smiled at Theo as he came in and kissed his forehead before turning back to her tea. How could she put any of this James has left, if you want to leave because he's not here anymore I understand and will respect that decision. The letter said something to do with the Land of Rivers and some remedy. she let the boiling water run over the tea leaves and watched as the initial contact turned the water a cream color. She couldn't dare turn to see Theodin's face and just kept staring at the changing water.

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:07 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would smile slightly when his mom kissed his forehead. That all turned upside down as a massive knot twisted up in his stomach at what she said. “... Dad left?!... what the hell?” He could feel the anger and frustration welling up inside him. His father, the one that had taught him from the beginning that village and family was everything, just up and split. After a few minutes mulling the information he’d received in his head, Theo sighed. “Leave the village? Why would I leave? Suna is my home, always has been. And with dad gone, don’t you need me around to help keep the village safe anyway?” Theo would get back to his feet, walking up behind his mom and placing his hand on her shoulder, “I’m not going anywhere, mom... well, unless you send me on a mission or something, at least.” He’d say with a slight smile and his attempt to lighten the mood slightly.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 pm
        User Image

Ayame turned and hugged ger son to her, You're mine, pack, my son. We'll get through this together. She said placing her hands on either side of his face. My heart is howling for its mate, but I still have my son. She said wiping a tear off her cheek. She turned and grabbed her teacup then made another for Theodin. I wish I didn't have to give you such bad news. I just hope you know how much I love you.

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

•ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Silent Soles

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:40 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would smile weakly as his mom turned and hugged him, returning the hug, likely lifting her off her feet for a second with him being a good bit taller. When she said that they would get through it together, he’d nod as he saw the tear run down her cheek. Wiping it away with his finger, he’d kiss her cheek lightly, “ of course, mom... you’ll always have me here, at least.” When she made another cup of tea for him, he’d take it and go to sit back at the table, sipping the warm liquid as he felt his heart calm down slightly. “Ah, lavender.... nice..... so, what do we do now?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 pm
        User Image

Ayame looked down at her tea and took a deep breath, We go on. I won't be able to dwell on it, I guess being the Kazekage has some perks. She patted his cheek and became the picture of motherly strength while on the inside her heart crumbled. I do need you to do me a favor...please do not let me become cold.

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

•ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Silent Soles

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]