Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Your First Experience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strictly_Sir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 am
Hello boys and girls, this is your friendly neighborhood perv with a burning question to ask; what was your first erotic experience with hypnosis?

I'll go first. A couple of years ago I came across a very lovely, very submissive girl on Gaia. We talked, we chatted, we flirted, we roleplayed, and eventually I got her Yahoo so we could talk. One of my favorite RP's at the time consisted of me playing a voice inside a girl's head, forcing her to partake in depraved endeavors.
Well, I was browsing someone else's profile when I came across a hypnotic script. I didn't read it to the very end, I didn't believe erotic hypnosis was a thing. But I decided to do a google search, which led me to a couple Literotica stories. Mmmmm, love those stories about mindcontrol. Anyhow, I came across more scripts and decided to send one to my regular rp partner. It worked, and I made her feel wonderful, wonderful things.
I've been hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:12 am
I'm not even sure I've ever really looked into erotic experiences with hypnosis before, although I will admit that I have seen a few youtube videos with titles that would hint that they were. Didn't watch them though. redface

I've actually never been hypnotized irl, although I imagine it would be really really fun~

I have, however, done a few very intense roleplays based around hypnosis and mind control. One was with a wonderful partner who has since quit Gaia (sad face D: ). The plot of the story was that his character was an incubus demon who was in the market of kidnapping young women and turning them into his absolutely 100% loyal and submissive little puppets, the perfect little playthings. I played a feisty young girl who was determined to escape from his clutches, but despite her best efforts, she never did... and... well... it was a fun roleplay while it lasted. sweatdrop  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dracoso18
Crew

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm
My first experience was when I was about 16. I had been hypnotizing friends to help them with grades and other school related activities. One of my friends suggested I tried going under and see if I liked it as well. I told him I would be willing to try, but since he seriously wanted to get back at me for a prank, I had a girl I trusted trance me.

She and I got together on the weekend and she sat me down after I explained a good bit of hypnosis to her. She had wanted to learn and try it, but never got a chance until now. I got comfortable on my bed, she sat in a chair nearby and slowly began, bringing me down with images and different sensations. She brought me under a light trance and relaxed me down. It was a kind of nice, floating feeling, where there room felt much larger and I felt much calmer.

She did the usual tests of the floating arm, the limp arm, and so on. After the tests, she had me breathing and sinking for about 10 minutes, and then had me feel pleasure on different parts whenever she snapped her fingers, and I would feel more relaxed and compliant whenever someone clapped their hands in front of me. She brought me back up and tested it out, having me feel pleasure around my neck and down my back. we played a bit with it and she clapped and had me change in front of her. After that, i tranced her, we have a bit more fun, and the other details are all in private wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm
My first time... if I'd known it was going to be so much fun, I'd have tried harder to remember it. It was actually right here on Gaia, shortly after I turned eighteen--used a text induction on Fariy Mistress, and introduced us both to the strange and wonderful world of hypno-kink. We were Master and pet for awhile after that, but the one play session that sticks out in my mind was when I realized I could use my fetish for good--the time I conditioned Erika to feel heightened self-esteem using multiple orgasms and a full-length mirror. In retrospect, it should have been obvious by then that I was a service Dom. :p  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items