Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
What kind of roleplayer are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:45 pm
So what kind of roleplayer do you consider yourself to be? Do you like short, sweet, and elegant 1-liners? Do you like writing an absurd amount of words, describing every last detail all down to the directions of the woodgrains going across the dining room floor? Or do you fall somewhere in between?

Do you like forums? 1x1 roleplays? Group roleplays? Do you like to be secretive and keep your roleplays confined to PMs?

Let us know here, and maybe you'll find somebody who likes and writes in a similar style to you!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:36 pm
1x1's for the win!!!!!  

garradeluxe
Crew

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am
Honestly, I roleplay just about anything. I probably have the most experience with small group roleplays, but I do a whole lot of 1x1s too. I prefer quality over quantity, too. ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:28 pm
Everything. It depends on the situation as to what kind (1x1, group, etc.) I will do. Same sort of situation depending on the characters I use and the other people.  

Hikishi Masashi
Crew

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Bismarck

Widow

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:25 am
Im usually a 1 on 1 type. However I have little experience with group RPs. Especially with hypnosis. I really wouldnt know how that would work with like 3 people.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:52 am
I like small-ish groups. On the writing style, it actually depends a bit on my mood and the matter at hand, though I tend to have a very essayistic style of writing- there's a fine line pulling through the post, but the post itself can be all over the place.  

QueenArasene

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25

Dracoso18
Crew

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 am
I have tried many different kinds of roleplaying. Ones where mutliple people are inserting into different storylines that are in the same world, to a few where one person is writing and others quote what happened to offer ideas on how the story might play out. I am currently working only in RP through PM. Feel free to message me if you would like to RP a story.  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games