Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm
How's it going everyone? :3 My name is Jay, and I love brainwashing and hypnosis. There's just something about how people look as their mind is wiped clean, watching as their eyes dull, their mind becoming malleable like clay.~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:02 am
Hello everyone. I'm often better known as Changer in the hypno community. I am a hypnotist, and also make art and a game themed around mind control. I'm an entertainer at heart, so I generally enjoy being able to help people experience new things.  

dataglitch

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:36 pm
dataglitch
Hello everyone. I'm often better known as Changer in the hypno community. I am a hypnotist, and also make art and a game themed around mind control. I'm an entertainer at heart, so I generally enjoy being able to help people experience new things.

Changer, eh? Very interesting nickname. I feel like there is a story here somewhere. -pulls out the popcorn- Oh, so what's this game themed around mind control like? It sounds quite lovely~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:26 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
dataglitch

Changer, eh? Very interesting nickname. I feel like there is a story here somewhere. -pulls out the popcorn- Oh, so what's this game themed around mind control like? It sounds quite lovely~

It's a fairly simple story; I originally got into the community on a site that does manips; and I was shy of being somehow recognized by my usual username, so I came up with Changer because making a manip is basically changing a picture to look different.

The game is sort of a mix between an RPG and Visual Novel. It takes place in a college that trains adventurers use their unique magical gifts to survive in the wilderness outside of town. The main character has a gift for control magic which can be used either to support others, or manipulate them.

The temptation to abuse that power, opportunities to use it for good, and potentially traversing gray areas in the middle is a primary driving force in the plot.

I'm trying to write a more in-depth morality system than most games that claim a morality system is in place but just have a binary karma bar instead. Kind of annoys me when games to that as it often means you can't roleplay as a specific character and instead have to either be pure good or pure evil.

So, instead of tracking morality exactly, I'm having it so things you do are tracked and referenced in the story; ultimately leading to different endings that specifically relate to the things you've done or haven't done rather than simply "this ending if you are good, this ending if you are bad, and this ending if you were in the middle."  

dataglitch

LedaTheAlien

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 pm
Greeting, I am Leda of ralia*bows*. I am very new to hypnotism and thank you so much for the invite into this wonderful guild. I love to role play so if you are interested just let me know.....um *blush* I don't know what to put in introduction. Feel free to ask away if you have any questions.
Thank you again,
Leda  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:44 pm
Hello~ I got an invitation to this guild from Zelda, so I figured I'd accept and say hello. ^^;

I've lurked in the hypnosis community of Gaia online for... literally years now. Like maybe 8? I generally don't speak to a lot of people though.

sweatdrop I've always been extremely shy in admitting that I enjoy hypnosis. I'm not really sure why. Today, I'll opt to be less shy and just say I have an undeniable affinity towards femdom hypnosis. It probably has a lot to do with my naturally submissive personality.

Is it strange that I enjoy being coaxed into small, trivial tasks? Something to benefit the person I'm serving in some small way. >.>; It's strange.

It seems like I'm a bit of an anomaly in the community though, as I see a lot more male hypnotists and female subjects. =x It's a shame! Either way I don't mind being friendly with all of you. It's nice to know people I share a common interest with.  

Leolnaan

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:51 pm
It's so great to hear from all of you! ^_^ It doesn't matter if you've liked hypnosis for a short while or a long while, if you've had real practice or none at all, if you're a "Sub" or a "Dom" or somewhere in between - I'm happy that you're all here, and even more excited to be able to offer you somewhere "safe" to discuss anything and everything. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 pm
"Sssay now, it wasss ssso nice of you guysss to invite me into thisss nice little guild. I'm sssure we will have lotsss of hypnotic fun... Sss-sss-sss..."

(~LOL, seriously, thanks for the invite. This isn't my real account, but a cosplay of the very thing that actually got me into hypnosis like a few others I know around this and other sites. I'm not super active on this account much, or Gaia in general due to the lack of great things on the site anymore. Still, nice to see all of ya!~)

Kaa The Snake

Lady Hypnotica

Assimilated Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:11 pm
Good afternoon, all. I recently came across your lovely guild and was quite pleased to join it. Now that I'm a member here, I feel a proper introduction is in order.

I go by a couple of different names depending on how close people are to me. Online, I like to go by Hypnotica, though you may call me by my real name Selena if you'd like. I can't say how exactly I got into hypnosis as it is sort of a mystery even to me, but it is something I am quite passionate about. Hence, why I joined the guild.

It's nice to meet all of you and to find this small pocket of interested people here on Gaia. I hope all of you are well and that your having a lovely, mesmerizing day ~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:20 pm
Kaa The Snake
"Sssay now, it wasss ssso nice of you guysss to invite me into thisss nice little guild. I'm sssure we will have lotsss of hypnotic fun... Sss-sss-sss..."

(~LOL, seriously, thanks for the invite. This isn't my real account, but a cosplay of the very thing that actually got me into hypnosis like a few others I know around this and other sites. I'm not super active on this account much, or Gaia in general due to the lack of great things on the site anymore. Still, nice to see all of ya!~)

XD Your cosplay is fantastic, btw! I may have loled for real when I saw it. Glad to have you here, even if you aren't super active anymore. ^_^  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm
Lady Hypnotica
Good afternoon, all. I recently came across your lovely guild and was quite pleased to join it. Now that I'm a member here, I feel a proper introduction is in order.

I go by a couple of different names depending on how close people are to me. Online, I like to go by Hypnotica, though you may call me by my real name Selena if you'd like. I can't say how exactly I got into hypnosis as it is sort of a mystery even to me, but it is something I am quite passionate about. Hence, why I joined the guild.

It's nice to meet all of you and to find this small pocket of interested people here on Gaia. I hope all of you are well and that your having a lovely, mesmerizing day ~ heart

Welcome to the guild, Hypnotica! ^_^ We are more than happy to add to our (surprisingly~) growing numbers. Funny enough, I don't know that I can really pin down how/why/what got me into hypnosis either. It just... kind of happened lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Lady Hypnotica

Welcome to the guild, Hypnotica! ^_^ We are more than happy to add to our (surprisingly~) growing numbers. Funny enough, I don't know that I can really pin down how/why/what got me into hypnosis either. It just... kind of happened lol.

Thank you ever so much for the warm welcome! I truly wish I could pinpoint what got me into hypnosis, but...it's just so hard to say... So many different things from stories to movies featuring hypnosis or mind control seemed to just hook me right in without fail. It's nice to know I'm not the only one this happened to. *Giggles*  

Lady Hypnotica

Assimilated Businesswoman

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas