Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 pm
123Jango
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hikishi Masashi
Hey, I'm Hikishi, call me Hiki or Haru if you want- I go by both.

I'm with Mo on this one, I don't know how you found me, or what made you want to invite me, but thank you for the invite none the less.

I've been Rp'ing many different things for the past couple of years, but none yet on hypnosis. I do enjoy a erotic hypnosis story or two sometimes, but I also enjoy many other erotic story genres. So in all essence you may call me the guild perv, or the female guild perv and it will probably be accurate. Heh heh, I hope I have fun here and look forward to many conversations and Rp's here in this guild.

sweatdrop I'll tell you the same thing I told Mio - I maaaay have gotten a bit carried away on creeping around Gaia with some specifical searches and just invited a bunch of people. However, I'm very happy to see that you joined! Yay! ^-^ Haha, don't worry, apparently there's a bit of that enjoyment of erotic hypnosis stories going around... or so I've heard. lol

Just search peoples interests for "hypnosis" or"hypnotizing" or whatever variation you can think of...buuuuuut theres nothing wrong with getting some fresh subjects :p

Ooh, that's a good idea. ^_^ Hey, if you have any friends you wanna invite, too, please feel free to! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 pm
Thanks for inviting me, Zelda. >v>

I'm a dummy who secretly loves psychology and hypnosis in particular. I've actually zapped a few people irl, but i'm by no means an expert. Flukes and circumstance. <3

I actually know Blue. Small world, eh?

Anyway I never know what to say with these so I guess i'll just say that i'm the type of person that belongs in a guild like this and leave it at that. I look forward to talking to some of you more intimately.  

Anhedoniaa

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

9,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ibliis

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:56 am
Hi.
I'm a hikikomori.

...eyeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 am
Wizrar
Hi.
I'm a hikikomori.

...eyeah.

Ooh, what's a hikkimori? emotion_kirakira Sound special!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Ibliis

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Wizrar
Hi.
I'm a hikikomori.

...eyeah.

Someone with no social life, kindof like a shut-in.
Also very tsundere.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 am
It's a Japanese term. And so's that one.

Aah, I'm in the same boat as those other two. I dunno how you found me, but here I am. I've been RPing for... 10 years? Still learning, of course.

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:26 am
Wizrar
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Wizrar
Hi.
I'm a hikikomori.

...eyeah.

Also very tsundere.

Ooh. sweatdrop Well, I can relate, so no worries. Sometimes I have an awesome social life, and sometimes I don't think I see people for... well... very long periods of time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:31 am
Is it bad that I just keep randomly inviting people who look like they like to roleplay and might have an interest in hypnosis? sweatdrop  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Lord Bismarck

Widow

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Is it bad that I just keep randomly inviting people who look like they like to roleplay and might have an interest in hypnosis? sweatdrop
I dont see any problem with that. But it looks like theres a lot more people that are on the side of brainwashing people and less of the people that want to be brainwashed or willing test subjects. Etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:50 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Wizrar
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Wizrar
Hi.
I'm a hikikomori.

...eyeah.

Also very tsundere.

Ooh. sweatdrop Well, I can relate, so no worries. Sometimes I have an awesome social life, and sometimes I don't think I see people for... well... very long periods of time. sweatdrop
I do like people, though, I just shut myself in because I'm too mentally exhausted to spend time with people due to my current family situation. x_x  

Ibliis

Noob

123Jango

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
123Jango
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hikishi Masashi
Hey, I'm Hikishi, call me Hiki or Haru if you want- I go by both.

I'm with Mo on this one, I don't know how you found me, or what made you want to invite me, but thank you for the invite none the less.

I've been Rp'ing many different things for the past couple of years, but none yet on hypnosis. I do enjoy a erotic hypnosis story or two sometimes, but I also enjoy many other erotic story genres. So in all essence you may call me the guild perv, or the female guild perv and it will probably be accurate. Heh heh, I hope I have fun here and look forward to many conversations and Rp's here in this guild.

sweatdrop I'll tell you the same thing I told Mio - I maaaay have gotten a bit carried away on creeping around Gaia with some specifical searches and just invited a bunch of people. However, I'm very happy to see that you joined! Yay! ^-^ Haha, don't worry, apparently there's a bit of that enjoyment of erotic hypnosis stories going around... or so I've heard. lol

Just search peoples interests for "hypnosis" or"hypnotizing" or whatever variation you can think of...buuuuuut theres nothing wrong with getting some fresh subjects :p

Ooh, that's a good idea. ^_^ Hey, if you have any friends you wanna invite, too, please feel free to! 4laugh
I'll be sure to point everyone in this direction!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 pm
First off: Thank you Zelda for inviting me to your guild! ^-^

Hello there! heart redface

My name is Danielle (irl) however you can call me Sakura if you prefer. I am 22 years old and a college student living in the United States. I have been learning about and dealing with hypnosis since high school. I've had an interest in it since I was little though but never "acted upon" that interest till I was in high school.

I've always dreamed of trying to do a hypnosis session in real life with someone (more particularly women.. I'm bi-sexual and I prefer a woman because I'm more comfortable with my gender. That's not to say that I won't try it with a man but I've just wanted to try and perform it on a woman in real life... redface ) however due to fear from criticism or fear of it "not working" prevents me from being confident enough to actually try it out on someone...

I'm shy at first but can be friendly once you get to know me.. If you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to pm me and I will respond as soon as I can.

I like making new friends and I'm always looking for willing people that would like to try and do a session with me c: I'm still learning so if I'm not good I do apologize.

It's nice to meet everyone though and hope everyone has a wonderful day ^-^ 4laugh heart

SakuraAngel20

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:48 pm
Hay hay! My name's Dave or Dawn, take your pick. I'm 29, I have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science. I don't yet have a job as a librarian.

I've been into hypnosis for years. When I was little, the episodes in cartoons where one of the good guys gets hypnotized into betraying their friends were typically among my favorites. That's seemed to have metastasized into my wanting to be hypnotized into someone's plaything. Couple yhat with my seeming inabilityto ask anyone out, and it seems to be the easiersolution.

I'm not totes intoroleplay, but I'm more than happy to bullshit, so just quote me or PM me.♡

::EDIT:: Oh, and i found this place after seeing some of my friends joined and the name sounded up my alley.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 pm
I'm Jonathan--call me Fop. I'm twenty-six, I've been on Gaia since I was seventeen or so, and I've probably crawled around in the heads of most lady hypno-veterans you'll meet around here, with the notable exceptions of Zel and Katsumi. I'm a service Dom, though lately the sheer amount of stress in my life is letting me understand a great deal more about how my subs think. I've got quite a number of them, spread out across the internet--the most fun part of hypnosis is that I can have a stable of brainwashed love slaves without having to spring for a mansion.  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mindslave Cynthia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:09 am
Yo. I'm Cynthia, and I'm a big idiot who likes mind control. Also dogs. But this isn't a cute puppy guild so that's irrelevant right now I guess.

Thanks for the invite because this seems like a nice place for those of us with similar interests. Beats trawling tags or posting in the Chatterbox and just getting ridiculous messages in return rather than intriguing roleplay partners.

Rock on, folks.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces