Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 pm
Introduce yourself here~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:47 pm
Hi! I'll be the first to introduce myself, I guess. You can call me Zel. I made this guild because I'm someone who is interested in roleplaying and hypnosis and things like brainstorming and mind-control, and I haven't really been able to find anywhere else on Gaia that has these things, so I figured I'd make my own guild. I would love to find somebody who is interested in doing a rather in-depth roleplay with me based on some crazy ideas I have, so... we'll see what happens!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Strictly_Sir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm
Greetings and Salutations. I am the magnificent Muleovich, but in such an informal setting you can just call me DK. I'm 24 and I've been interested in erotic hypnosis for the past half decade. I'm self taught, but have been to a number of erotic hypnosis kink meetings. I'm not always interested in an rp (gotta find me in the right mood) but I'm always down to talk a little about EH. Bimbofication and Bimbo-Hypnosis are my specialty.

I'm good for a chat or two, hit me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am
Hi, thanks for the add first off Zel. I'm 22, and I've been into hypnosis since high school, mostly practicing with friends and people online since then. I'm very new to the RP side of things so cut me some slack mrgreen

If you want to say hi, or chat bout hypnosis, or anything really, just send me a message, I'm a nice guy so don't be shy. I also hypnotize people for fun too (real hypnosis I mean) so drop me a line!  

123Jango

Big Blue Nation
Vice Captain

Ruthless Businessman

10,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Well its looks like I'm the fifth person to do an introduction. I'm Blue. I joined the guild because I love roleplaying and wanted to try a few centered around hypnosis. I honestly don't know much about hypnosis, but maybe you guys can teach me something. Other than that, I'm usually up to talk about whatever. Also I can be a bit forgetful at times so just quote me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:10 pm
well I'm Damian, My age and location is restricted information (make what you want out of that) Yeah and I'm half crazed and into the hypnosis and brain washing stuff, well actually people call me completely crazed not half. Oh yeah I don't say much in the OOC just as a heads up so quote me to speak to me. One last thing Hi Zelda its been awhile biggrin  

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Hikishi Masashi
Crew

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:42 pm
Hey, I'm Hikishi, call me Hiki or Haru if you want- I go by both.

I'm with Mo on this one, I don't know how you found me, or what made you want to invite me, but thank you for the invite none the less.

I've been Rp'ing many different things for the past couple of years, but none yet on hypnosis. I do enjoy a erotic hypnosis story or two sometimes, but I also enjoy many other erotic story genres. So in all essence you may call me the guild perv, or the female guild perv and it will probably be accurate. Heh heh, I hope I have fun here and look forward to many conversations and Rp's here in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:26 pm
Big Blue Nation
Well its looks like I'm the fifth person to do an introduction. I'm Blue. I joined the guild because I love roleplaying and wanted to try a few centered around hypnosis. I honestly don't know much about hypnosis, but maybe you guys can teach me something. Other than that, I'm usually up to talk about whatever. Also I can be a bit forgetful at times so just quote me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

What on earth are those purple thing floating around behind your avatar? XD Also, nice to see that you joined!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:27 pm
Mohecan
Hey, names mohecan but If you want, you can call me Mo. Im not sure how you guys found me but whatever the case I do have an interedt in hypnosis/mind control and such. Not really sure what else to write but I guess nice to meet you guys. ~ M.

sweatdrop Hiii. Nice to meet you. I maaaay have done a little bit of creeping around Gaia via some random searches and went on a mad inviting spree to anyone who looked like they liked to roleplay and might be interested in something like this... anyway, I'm so glad you joined! The more members the merrier! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:29 pm
120Damian120
well I'm Damian, My age and location is restricted information (make what you want out of that) Yeah and I'm half crazed and into the hypnosis and brain washing stuff, well actually people call me completely crazed not half. Oh yeah I don't say much in the OOC just as a heads up so quote me to speak to me. One last thing Hi Zelda its been awhile biggrin

Heeeey Damian. It has indeed been a while. 4laugh Nice to see you here!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 pm
Hikishi Masashi

I'm with Mo on this one, I don't know how you found me, or what made you want to invite me, but thank you for the invite none the less.

I've been Rp'ing many different things for the past couple of years, but none yet on hypnosis. I do enjoy a erotic hypnosis story or two sometimes, but I also enjoy many other erotic story genres. So in all essence you may call me the guild perv, or the female guild perv and it will probably be accurate. Heh heh, I hope I have fun here and look forward to many conversations and Rp's here in this guild.

sweatdrop I'll tell you the same thing I told Mio - I maaaay have gotten a bit carried away on creeping around Gaia with some specifical searches and just invited a bunch of people. However, I'm very happy to see that you joined! Yay! ^-^ Haha, don't worry, apparently there's a bit of that enjoyment of erotic hypnosis stories going around... or so I've heard. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:33 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hikishi Masashi

sweatdrop I'll tell you the same thing I told Mio - I maaaay have gotten a bit carried away on creeping around Gaia with some specifical searches and just invited a bunch of people. However, I'm very happy to see that you joined! Yay! ^-^ Haha, don't worry, apparently there's a bit of that enjoyment of erotic hypnosis stories going around... or so I've heard. lol

Just search peoples interests for "hypnosis" or"hypnotizing" or whatever variation you can think of...buuuuuut theres nothing wrong with getting some fresh subjects :p  

123Jango

Big Blue Nation
Vice Captain

Ruthless Businessman

10,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:19 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Big Blue Nation

What on earth are those purple thing floating around behind your avatar? XD Also, nice to see that you joined!

Its an item called Astra: Menacing Aura. I think its supposed to be like one of the sound effects in a manga. Glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm
Big Blue Nation
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Big Blue Nation

Its an item called Astra: Menacing Aura. I think its supposed to be like one of the sound effects in a manga. Glad to be here.
Oooh! That makes sense now. I was trying to figure out what it was. It does look like kanji, now that you mention it...  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash