Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:42 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn grimaced at the news about staying over at Lillian's. "You know that probably wasn't the best idea right?" he asked with mild hesitation in his voice. Ty was a smart guy. How could he have thought that was a good idea, in any way? That was just going to screw things up to...Well how they were right now actually. Of course, he didn't know what kind of feelings and thought run through someone's head after seeing someone you love after having them abruptly disappear for five years, so he couldn't speak from experience but doing something like that was definitely not the right thing. Finn's face grew stern seconds later. "Don't you stay away from that little girl Tyrese. Just because you aren't together with Lillian doesn't mean you should stay away from your daughter when she says she doesn't want to see you. All kids say that to their parents, multiple times throughout their life. Hell, even I said it. But staying away is the worst thing you could ever do. I can guarantee it will cause her to think you really don't love her and want her," he stated firmly, speaking from similar experiences.

When he was with the family that actually loved him like a son, if he would scream something nasty like that to them, they would give him a moment of space to cool off before trying to do everything to be there for him. They would try to figure out either a way to talk to him, or find something they could do to defuse the situation and then talk. Finn was already abandoned by one family, to think that people that said they loved him would do nothing for him after something so small as to say he didn't want to see them ever again? That would make him feel even worse about himself. He already felt like no one wanted him. It was because of that family, even though they died tragically, that Finn was the kind of person he was today. Because he knew they loved him like a real family should.

"Don't let me hold you up then. I'd like to know how it turns out though...And hey man, if you don't want to be alone you can always come to our house. We're gonna need help turning Bree's office into a nursery and my-" he swallowed hard in depression, "Man cave into an office/game room."

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Sucre's Refinements
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese crossed his arms, "Yeah I know, second most stupid thing I did with her yesterday." He grumbled while running a hand down his face. Figuratively sleeping with her, worst possible thing after literally sleeping with her. Both very, very stupid. Still, "I wanted to wake up with my daughter for the first time." He shrugged helplessly. It was the first time he'd met her, he never wanted to be away from her. Things were screwed up now, he couldn't go back on it. So along with getting his hopes up and having them crushed again, he got to be there at least once.

He then looked at Finn, knowing his friend was dead serious and so taking the advice to heart. He hadn't thought of it that way, he didn't want to risk smothering her when she wanted space. He nodded slowly, fully knowing and understanding that Finn was right. "Okay. Thanks for pointing that out to me." He pushed his hair back, "I'm going now." He then chuckled and he walked to the door, "Just text me whenever you guys get started, I'll drop by for a couple of hours." He stopped at the chair that held the door open. "I'm sorry about yesterday, especially for the things I said..."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Cho-Cho Twain"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn could understand him wanting to wake up with his daughter. No matter how terrible a person Ty made himself seem, he was genuinely caring, and for him to learn such big news like that; it made sense. But he could have waited a little longer, but he wouldn't condemn him for something like that. If he were in Ty's shoes, he probably would have done the same things honestly. The honey-brunette straightened as Ty stopped and spoke to him again. "Oh man, don't even worry about it. You had every right to say them. I was outta line in every possible way and I'm sorry about that. Now just get out of here. I'll text you later if Bree doesn't beat me to the punch," he replied with a big, happy grin. Hopefully now he and Ty could go back to being the friends they were before last night.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Sucre's Refinements -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese nodded, his lips pursed momentarily. He knew they both had an exceptionally bad day yesterday, even if they apologized he stil sorta wished it had never happened. He'd never hit any of his friends before, and the other way around as well. However, it was forgiven and behind them, or on it's way there now. He gave a short wave, "See ya Finn."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Cho-Cho Twain"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:01 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Later!" he called as he waved to Ty as he left. Now that Ty was gone, he felt the full weight of having left without breakfast, again. Yeesh! He needed to eat and he needed to eat now. Pulling his chair back inside and placing it back behind the counter. Grabbing his keys and putting the broom away, he walked out of the store, closing the door behind him and locking it. Expecting to be back in one hour, after lunch.

[EXIT]

SUCRE'S CLOSED FOR LUNCH

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

As Finn pulled up to Sucre's, he noticed the giant eighteen wheeler parked nearby. Oh hell! Quickly turning off the engine, throwing the kickstand down and tearing off his helmet, Finn jumped from his bike and made a mad dash to the truck. "Colton! Colton!" he called out admits the striking pain of his knee. God damn, that hurt! With his helmet and keys still clutched in his hand, he slowed his pace as he neared the vehicle. "Where ya been?" the man asked as he crawled through his cab to look out the passenger window. Placing a hand on his knee, Finn huffed softly before standing straight again. "Sorry man, been going at it with the Misses lately. She's pregnant and-" "What?!" Colton scrambled to the door and threw it open as he jumped out. Placing both hands on Finn's shoulders, he looked at him with surprise, "You mean that lovely little brunette ain't available no more?!" Finn's brows knitted together in confusion. They were married. What did Colton think he was gonna get from her?

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean," he replied slowly. Colton let go of him and laughed before playfully smacking the back of his hand against Finn's chest. "Don't look so serious man, I'm only joking. I know she's your lady," he stated with a grin. "Anyways, I'm ready to unload if you're ready." Golden eyes blinked in so much more confusion. What was he talking about? "Dude, the boxes. What's with you today?" Colton asked as he pointed tot he truck with his thumb. Oh right! Finn shook his head a little at the thoughts that came to his head. "Right, right, sorry. Like I said, it's been a rough week," he muttered as he turned to towards the store to open it up for him.

((OOC; ))
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:11 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Alright..." he sighed heavily as he opened the front door and set his keys and helmet on the counter. Scratching at his head, he walked to the back of the store and opened it, sliding a rock in front to prop it open. It was nearly night and so Finn knew no one would probably be stopping by the store, but at least he could say that he went to work today. He might even end up having to stay late to unload all the boxes. "Alright Colton, let's do this..." he said as he leaned against the door and watched the man lower the back of his truck to begin unloading the cargo.

((OOC; ))
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:05 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

When the unpacking had finally finished, Colton sighed heavily as he wiped his brow. "Phew! That was a big load," he chuckled as he held onto the dolly. "Well, I'll see you later Finn." Finn waved to the man as he left, looking around his backroom at all the boxes. Well he might as well get to work if he wanted to get home and see his wife sometime tonight.

((OOC; ))
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Let's see...Finn searched around for the box of gum and lollipops. The two largest selections in the store. If he unloaded those first and came in early tomorrow morning, then he could go home and spend the rest of the night cuddled up to his wife. That's all he wanted. He wanted to cuddle up to his wife and sleep, nothing else. Ah! There they were. Grabbing a box cutter, he stacked the two boxes and walked out to the front of the store. Dropping the boxes on the floor, he cut open both boxes and began stocking the shelves with different flavors of gum and lollipops.

((OOC; ))
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:38 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Wiping his brow and sighing, Finn stood upright from his crouched position in front of the two boxes. He was right about no one coming in, it was just too late for candy. Not that he minded though, it made his night easier to deal with. He'd finish stocking shelves tomorrow or something. Right now, all he wanted to do was go home. Picking up the boxes, Finn walked to the back of his shop and threw the boxes into the dumpster and walked back inside. Locking the back door, he finished cleaning up before grabbing his helmet and keys and walking out the door. Making sure he locked up the shop, he walked to his bike, swinging a leg over and turning on the engine. Putting on his helmet, Finn revved the engine and flipped a U-turn to make his way home.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:10 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:19 pm
INN EAGAN

Morning Routine ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn drove up to the store and parked in front. Throwing down the kick stand and turning off the engine, he pulled off his helmet, ruffled his hair and set it on the steering column. Getting off, he jingled his keys in his hand and walked up to the door, sticking the key in the lock and unlocking the door. Time to take stock, stock the shelves, wait for his employee and..."Meow!" Finn stopped and looked back towards his bike. What in the world? Opening the seat, he saw someone he didn't expect to see on a day like today. "Dime? What are you doing here?" he asked as he saw the cat's head pop up. The cat meowed again before jumping onto his shoulder and nuzzling his neck. "Alright, alright! Let's just get out of this cold," he muttered as he locked the seat back in place and walked back to the door. Pushing it open, he walked inside where Dime immediately jumped onto the counter and made himself comfortable.

Walking to the back of the store, he began hauling boxes to the front to stock the shelves. New shipment meant more stocking. He wasn't above doing it himself, and when his cashier got here, he'd have them help. With only two people manning the store, they had equal work. Well, except when he was called away by his pregnant wife. During those times he didn't mind giving them a full work load; he'd been doing it for two years, they could handle it.

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Meow $995xxxxxxxxx

The teal-haired young woman hummed the whole time she was walking to her new job. While she noticed people who seemed like they would much rather be in bed, Rylee would give them a smile before she shrugged a bit as most of them ignored her. Maybe it was because she control water, but she loved the rain. She didn't really appreciate the cold, but what could she really do about that. Nothing, that's what. Huffing softly, she shook her head a little bit before suddenly feeling a little nervous as she neared the candy store. What if she messed up or something? This was her first time going back to work since she had almost left those few years back. Sure this was only a part-time job, but she wanted to make a good impression. Gulping a little, she then shook her head just the slightest bit, there was no need for her to worry, worrying is what leads to making mistakes. She would do fine! Once she reached the door to the candy shop, she closed her umbrella and used her powers to get the water off of it so it wouldn't drip on the floor of the shop before she pushed the door open.

Glancing around the shop, she shivered a bit as she went from the cold outside to the warm interior of the shop. Shaking her head a little bit, her eyes then landed on the front counter and her eyes widened just a little bit. A... A kitty! It took every fiber of her being to not squeal like a child and run up to the cat, but, it... it... it was so cute! She'd always wanted a pet, but her life was just so busy that she never had the time to go search for one. A puppy wouldn't be a good match, but a cat might be nice, oh well, she wasn't even sure if Alexus would agree to having a cat. Shaking her head a little bit, she then gained her composure and walked up to the counter, gently scratching under the cat's chin. "Hello cutie. I don't suppose You're the manager here?" She giggled just a little bit. 'Making jokes to yourself... real nice Rylee.' She thought to herself, shaking her head just a little before she looked at the cat again.

O.O.C

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:57 pm
INN EAGAN

Morning Routine ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Dime's head popped up to the sound of the door opening and a the smell of a woman walking in. There was another smell that accompanied it, one that actually reminded him of that canine friend of his master's. Tilting his head, Dime looked up at the woman as she seemed to suddenly be overtaken by an excited emotion. What could cause her to be so happy? The end of his tail twitched lazily as he watched her walk up to him lounging on the counter, his head tilting up as she scratched his chin. He began to purr in happiness at the amazing feeling she was giving him. He meowed in happiness, his tail swishing back and forth rapidly.

Finn huffed as he wheeled out a few boxes on a dolly. Setting the dolly down in the middle of the store, he sighed softly and looked over to the counter to check on his cat, noticing a woman standing with him. Alrighty then! He wasn't expecting anyone to come in so early. "Can I help you?" he asked as he moved from around the dolly, leaning against the boxes. He didn't recognize her off the top of his head so she must be new. Oh! She must be his cashier. "Oh! Are you Rylee? That girl I hired." He pointed to her casually as if just remembering who she was.

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out